Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:01:22 AM

WTF is going on here now.....?

@ fire000 - what are you doing? Give the poor guy a break will you? Can't you see he's just a noob looking for a mine for his stuff? So what if he called you a shill - which you are anyway - why do you have do drag people into your own deluded little wars? How many more people do you have to piss off?  Do you seriously think that giving this guy grief will encourage him to mine at your beloved BAN? Really?

Just delete his name man, that's all he's asking - it'll take seconds FFS.

Then GTFO of this thread, go talk to yourself on one of your many other imaginary scam threads.

Leave the poor guy alone.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:04:06 AM

WTF is going on here now.....?

@ fire000 - what are you doing? Give the poor guy a break will you? Can't you see he's just a noob looking for a mine for his stuff? So what if he called you a shill - which you are anyway - why do you have do drag people into your own deluded little wars? How many more people do you have to piss off?  Do you seriously think that giving this guy grief will encourage him to mine at your beloved BAN? Really?

Just delete his name man, that's all he's asking - it'll take seconds FFS.

Then GTFO of this thread, go talk to yourself on one of your many other imaginary scam threads.

Leave the poor guy alone.

Dude he going no where after what he pulled today here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=662252.msg8870437#msg8870437   just highlighting further what this user is up too Smiley and we caught him out hence why he now in here crying Smiley as we have pointed members in that thread to facts no fiction

IF HE WAS TO DELETE THAT POST and any to do with BAN THEN I WOULD LOOK AFTER HIM AND CLEAR ANY TO DO WITH HIM Smiley
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:08:06 AM

MY POST TELLS THE TRUTH, WHAT I SEE - ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BULLSHIT - ALL OVER THE FORUM - ALL BULLSHIT!!

Man, I'm really sorry he's dragged you into his tiny little world.  All I can say is contact a moderator. The guy is a complete waste of space, Just do what everyone else does & try to ignore him, use the button.

Failing that, smash his teeth in  Smiley Wink Chin up lad, I hope he hasn't put you off Bitcoin or miners, the majority of us are actually OK, I promise  Wink

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:10:26 AM

MY POST TELLS THE TRUTH, WHAT I SEE - ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BULLSHIT - ALL OVER THE FORUM - ALL BULLSHIT!!

Man, I'm really sorry he's dragged you into his tiny little world.  All I can say is contact a moderator. The guy is a complete waste of space, Just do what everyone else does & try to ignore him, use the button.

Failing that, smash his teeth in  Smiley Wink Chin up lad, I hope he hasn't put you off Bitcoin or miners, the majority of us are actually OK, I promise  Wink

AGAIN HE THE ONE THAT CHOOSE TO SLAM AND TROLL THIS POOL ON AN ACCOUNT MADE ON THE 14th and all post have one thing in common Smiley   IF he can not take the heat he should of never started his down right baseless attack on BAN as the trail shows on this user
fire000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:12:33 AM

AS above if he was "IF HE WAS TO DELETE ALL THE POSTS TO DO with BAN THEN I WOULD LOOK AFTER HIM AND CLEAR ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM till that point they will be staying as he clearly shown he trolling atm  Grin  AS the mods would be able to see themselfs by looking at his post history
deleterase

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:14:25 AM

Man, I'm really sorry he's dragged you into his tiny little world.  All I can say is contact a moderator. The guy is a complete waste of space, Just do what everyone else does & try to ignore him, use the button.

Failing that, smash his teeth in  Smiley Wink Chin up lad, I hope he hasn't put you off Bitcoin or miners, the majority of us are actually OK, I promise  Wink

I know, I see good people on this forum - and I want to mine too. My stuff comes today I hope & I will mine with BTCGuild, that guy there is very helpful.

But this BAN shill fucking idiot - he makes me so mad by lies about me & everyone - what is wrong with him? Fuck his BAN scam shit pool anyway.

Thank you .....really?  You are doing the RIGHT thing.
fire000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:18:50 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 08:49:47 AM by fire000

Man, I'm really sorry he's dragged you into his tiny little world.  All I can say is contact a moderator. The guy is a complete waste of space, Just do what everyone else does & try to ignore him, use the button.

Failing that, smash his teeth in  Smiley Wink Chin up lad, I hope he hasn't put you off Bitcoin or miners, the majority of us are actually OK, I promise  Wink

I know, I see good people on this forum - and I want to mine too. My stuff comes today I hope & I will mine with BTCGuild, that guy there is very helpful.

But this BAN shill fucking idiot - he makes me so mad by lies about me & everyone - what is wrong with him? Fuck his BAN scam shit pool anyway.

LOL AT THE LIES THEY ARE YOUR POSTS ON THIS THREAD NOTHING MORE AND THAT OTHER THREAD lmao you just really just showed ya true colors there claiming to be a Vitim when you are the one that been attacking ban talk about calling the kettle black all we have done is responded  to ya fud and baseless lies AFTER YOU HAVE POSTED THEM NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND etc as can be quite clearly seen in all the posts everywhere that you been attacking the BAN pool NOT the other way around so keep going Smiley

THE OFFER THERE NOW UP TO YOU IF YOU REMOVE THEM AND I WILL REMOVE MINE your call but we do have the right to defend yourselfs against baseless claims as made by yourself and others

PS it nice to see the lie in the above post I am sure people will spot it of this users history and the other ones this troll has already told us in here cover the last few posts and corrected on or asked to state proof but up to this time he managed to do either Smiley  GIVEN THIS ACCOUNT of his has EVER HAS POSTED IN BAN RELATED THREADS to this point of time
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:30:44 AM

Thanks  Wink

BTCGuild is an excellent pool with excellent support - the admin there is the best, he will answer all your questions. Good choice!

Good luck with your mining - when it arrives  Smiley

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:35:09 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 01:50:21 PM by ThePhwner

Congrats on doing everything and more that you've accused me of. This will surely give you legitimacy.

Whatever anyone thinks is going on, you're all just slandering each other and now threatening violence over the internet.

Over a Bitcoin mining pool. CathodeChode is right I have backed off on my post count, because even if there was a scintilla of evidence to support any of these claims... this thread has become the biggest joke on the forum.

Let's assume that anything you're claiming is true... this is how you show yourself to be a warrior for the cause? I've actually become very, very sad for all of you. You could be doing so much more with your time, and the sad thing is even if you're proven correct, what's the reward? That you get to mine at BTC Guild too? I'm sure Eleuthria will be happy to have the extra hash. And everyone will remember you for this.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
s0br

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:10:12 PM

Thanks  Wink

BTCGuild is an excellent pool with excellent support - the admin there is the best, he will answer all your questions. Good choice!

Good luck with your mining - when it arrives  Smiley

Quite frankly, who cares. Our payouts are better. Anyone mining there over us is throwing money in the trash can.... including you ...Really...

It only takes a couple of hours of mining to see the truth... (as we're PPS and not PPLNS like BTC Guild is)....

First you accuse me of giving miners to fake accounts.. then you accuse me of bribing? So in either case... it's money out of my pocket? Smiley You're an idiot... Here's the simple truth...

You have too much extra time on your hands to be here typing all your nonsense posts. If you were an individual that had something to contribute to this world.. you'd be out there doing it... not spending your time here.

There's only one thing that matters here... you can't earn more BTC at any other pools. Our statistics are getting better every day...

You're stuck on everything else but the most important question... WHERE IS IT THE MOST PROFITABLE TO MINE AT? It's with us... no doubt... and it will always be.

BTC Guild is a joke because PPLNS is a joke. I'm not saying the admin is... perhaps he's a nice guy... I'm sure he is... but I have enough friends that I enjoy... I'm here to mine and earn a good ROI. Like someone told me recently... men lie.. women lie.. BUT NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

Anyway take care... I'm sure you'll spend more of your time replying to this post... while you accuse me of 'disappearing'... but really... I'm just doing better things with my time.

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:40:01 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 04:53:13 PM by .....Really?

Thanks  Wink

Good luck with your mining - when it arrives  Smiley
Quite frankly, who cares

Not you, obviously.

Our payouts are better.

Your payouts are not the issue here, as you well know

First you accuse me of giving miners to fake accounts.. then you accuse me of bribing?

Yes, because there are fake accounts that won. No, Phwner offered the bribe on this very thread to "shut up" someone else.

There's only one thing that matters here... you can't earn more BTC at any other pools. Our statistics are getting better every day...

You're stuck on everything else but the most important question... WHERE IS IT THE MOST PROFITABLE TO MINE AT? It's with us... no doubt... and it will always be.

Again, that is not the issue here & I've not made any mention of it on this thread, but you continually keep reverting to it because you can't answer even a single question about the actual subject matter.

BTC Guild is a joke because PPLNS is a joke.

So now you want to start insulting other mining pools? That's just sad.

Your shills have been spending between 75% & 100% of their time and posts on this thread & only this thread posting rubbish about everyone, dragging completely innocent people and different pool users into a childish playground world of stupid pictures & comments in an pathetic effort to derail this thread - but have failed miserably, causing only harm to themselves, you and your pool instead. This is the only reason you have come back to this thread.

So, did you come back with news on your "looking into the fake pictures" your admin uploaded and continue with our conversation - or did you come here to confirm that you either "don't care", can't prove me wrong or just to insult other pools instead?

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:46:48 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 06:41:56 PM by cathoderay

CathodeChode is right I have backed off on my post count

Because you're butthurt over the fact that you were caught uploading fake photos of your "won" miner, The pics are on this thread for all to see. You and your shills have failed.

You are a liar and a faker. You can't be trusted. You have no legitimacy here.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:02:20 PM

Well, it seems s0br has decided to run away from answering a single question again. s0br has visited this thread 7 times now - and has been unable or refused to answer a single question or provide any evidence to the contrary in order to refute the claims & clear his, his admins or pools name - choosing instead to try & divert the issue on every occasion.

Guilty as first suggested. There was never going to be 31 S3's given away, (only 5 or 6 have been confirmed) - it was all a scam.

bbeesley

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:11:49 AM

There was never going to be 31 S3's given away, (only 5 or 6 have been confirmed) - it was all a scam.

you can't possibly know that the other 25 didn't go out because only 6 have posted they got them.  it's laughable that you presume the universe revolves around your thread and 31 people are going to to out of their way to come here and refute or confirm your claims

it is up to you to prove that the miners didn't go out - and that can only be done by you reaching out directly to every individual who won to personally ask them.

As I have said previously, you have manufactured this fake scam simply to allow yourself the opportunity to increase your post count on a newly created puppet account and thereby increasing it's status

that you have repeatedly ignored requests to prove that this isn't true is proof positive that it is

see how negative biased logic works now?

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:34:50 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 03:04:30 AM by .....Really?

Hello again BAN shill with 100% postings on this thread since it started.  11/11 to be exact......you busy boy you, must be good pay  Roll Eyes

What a shame you never bother reading it though, as if you did you'd have noticed that I and others on the pool thread tried contacting many of the winners asking for delivery details, pictures or any kind of proof whatsoever - but got zero response. At that time the only person who responded was Phwner, now the admin of the pool, who uploaded fake pictures that are on this very thread. That alone is proof enough. But wait, there's more.....take a look at this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456463.0

See anything familiar? I hope so, because I posted about this fake member earlier in this very thread, but to save you scrolling back and actually reading it - I'll bring it here for you......

Name:    bitguru
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 09, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
Last Active:    February 09, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

One advert post, inactive for 8 months, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Took me a few minutes to find them, and there's more - don't try and tell me that this isn't suspicious s0br.......

Straight after posting this, s0br decided to cut the conversation short & went offline. Again.

What's also interesting is the fact that your fellow BAN shill/alias/troll fire000 immediately started posting his usual nonsensical rubbish immediately that someone made the connection & posted about it, to the level that a moderator had to lock the thread.
That can't happen here though, so every now & then I'll post a "winner" name from the "winners" list here for you and your BAN shill friends, how's that? If any of the "winners" I list come on to this thread and prove that they received their S3 with tracking/delivery confirmation & pics - I will apologize to that person and remove it immediately. Exactly the same as requested on the BAN thread from day one, but got nowhere, and repeated here & got nowhere.

it is up to you to prove that the miners didn't go out - and that can only be done by you reaching out directly to every individual who won to personally ask them.

Is it? It's a bit hard to get a response from someone who doesn't exist...... Why is it so hard for s0br to prove that they did go out? The bollox Phwner says about the tracking details not being available is just that - bollox. Why doesn't s0br just post the proof & be done with it? I'll tell you why, because there isn't any. I would have thought the onus would be more on s0br than it is on me - he could have done this in the BAN thread long ago, but didn't. All this "not wanting to give details away" is pure crap - and he knows it. Lies, lies and more lies......

Most BAN shills claim to have received an S3 too......strange eh? Shills & employees winning, but not being able to prove it - choosing instead to try & fake pics..... Roll Eyes

So there you have it. Every time a BAN shill/troll/alias posts crap here - I'll post another piece of evidence. Deal? Or s0br could come back of course...... Cheesy

instahater

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:55:24 AM

Hello again BAN shill with 100% postings on this thread since it started.  11/11 to be exact......you busy boy you, must be good pay  Roll Eyes

What a shame you never bother reading it though, as if you did you'd have noticed that I and others on the pool thread tried contacting many of the winners asking for delivery details, pictures or any kind of proof whatsoever - but got zero response. At that time the only person who responded was Phwner, now the admin of the pool, who uploaded fake pictures that are on this very thread. That alone is proof enough. But wait, there's more.....take a look at this thread:

See anything familiar? I hope so, because I posted about this fake member earlier in this very thread, but to save you scrolling back and actually reading it - I'll bring it here for you......

One advert post, inactive for 8 months, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Took me a few minutes to find them, and there's more - don't try and tell me that this isn't suspicious s0br.......

Straight after posting this, s0br decided to cut the conversation short & went offline. Again.

What's also interesting is the fact that your fellow BAN shill/alias/troll fire000 immediately started posting his usual nonsensical rubbish immediately that someone made the connection & posted about it, to the level that a moderator had to lock the thread.
That can't happen here though, so every now & then I'll post a "winner" name from the "winners" list here for you and your BAN shill friends, how's that? If any of the "winners" I list come on to this thread and prove that they received their S3 with tracking/delivery confirmation & pics - I will apologize to that person and remove it immediately. Exactly the same as requested on the BAN thread from day one, but got nowhere, and repeated here & got nowhere.

Is it? It's a bit hard to get a response from someone who doesn't exist...... Why is it so hard for s0br to prove that they did go out? The bollox Phwner says about the tracking details not being available is just that - bollox. Why doesn't s0br just post the proof & be done with it? I'll tell you why, because there isn't any. I would have thought the onus would be more on s0br than it is on me - he could have done this in the BAN thread long ago, but didn't. All this "not wanting to give details away" is pure crap - and he knows it. Lies, lies and more lies......

Most BAN shills claim to have received an S3 too......strange eh? Shills & employees winning, but not being able to prove it - choosing instead to try & fake pics..... Roll Eyes

So there you have it. Every time a BAN shill/troll/alias posts crap here - I'll post another piece of evidence. Deal? Or s0br could come back of course...... Cheesy

YOU NEED A FUCKING JOB!
fire000

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:33:11 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 09:21:25 AM by fire000

YOU NEED A FUCKING JOB!

LOL maybe he can ask for a job at the legit company that he dish out in the thread he named above that the mods locked after working out what the clown had done and made the MOD in question look like a idiot and other pool owner that were caught up in clowns action the thread in question can be seen here with PROOF so how this clown slammed a legit company Smiley   A bit like he doing here with BAN hmmm

Anyways I out of here again to make good coin of the BTC price swings so to busy for ya really like alot of smart traders atm  Grin

JUST A FOOT NOTE for phwner and sobr I starting to get worry here as it appears  this guy/guys really cath and the other one   has a man crush type of thing for ya guys as he seems to stake you guys a lot...  

Just come out and tell us really you have a got a thing for the pool OP Wink    And be done with it Smiley  Bet ya even got a blow up pic on the wall of phwner hand Wink    Come on tell us the you have a man crush and be over with it Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:17:57 AM

YOU NEED A FUCKING JOB!

Hello again BAN shill/troll/alias with a 100% posting rate on this thread. Yet another one  Roll Eyes

That's it? I provide proof as requested and that's the best response you can come up with? In your own words:

yeah i know this now... im new to all this and learning as i go

As to your statement, not that I need to answer it: My BTC operation keeps me in full time employment.

instahater

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:53:58 PM

Hello again BAN shill/troll/alias with an 80% posting rate on this thread.

I wondered how long it would be until you couldn't resist the urge to post more insults here. Please feel free to read my post above again & point out exactly what parts you believe to be "crap". Everything there is verifiable on this very thread, your fake photos, the conversation with s0br when he went offline after I posted one of the fake user accounts, his refusal to answer a single question, his promising to get back to me about your fake photos but not doing so, one of the fake user accounts used....etc, etc. If you have any evidence to the contrary, please provide it. Everything is there as requested & more. But as usual with the BAN shills, when faced with solid facts & indisputable truth - you choose to hurl more insults & invite me to mine at your promotion scam pool  Huh

Yeah. That'll work  Roll Eyes

As usual, you also try to divert the conversation by rambling on about how good your pool pays, and I keep repeating to you that payments are not the issue here & never have been. Please stick to the subject matter.
You & your BAN shills/trolls/aliases continuous barrage of immature insults because you were caught is just embarrassing to you, to s0br, to your pool and to any intelligent reader of this thread (all 2470+ of them).

I repeat again: you are a proven liar & faker. You can't be trusted. You have no legitimacy here.

i just think its funny that you have all this time to post on this fake ass scam thread... and still have not showed any kinda of *real* proof that any kind of *scam* is going down.. just do your self a favor unplug your internet and go outside... i don't really use bitcointalk forum too much so my past 3 posts have been made on this wack ass thread.. High 5! so you can keep your stupid count and keep making your self look like a jackass in the public eye... Don't you think if people thought this was true, you that you would have a better response? its you and like 2 other fan boys that co-sign each others posts... and that is sad...fire000 do me and the rest of our pool a favor and stop feeding this clown, stop replying to him and maybe him and his fan boys will go fabricate something else that they can share with each other..... it's clear they dont like to make money and its clear that they dont have a job or a life.. let these clowns have each other.... i have looked at past posts from cockdeer-ray and this .....lonley? guy and all they do is post *scam* claims and *Shill* claims and every time people brush them off...  the community knows that these guys are clowns and * NO ONE * takes them serious...

SO ALL BAN MEMBERS LEAVE THIS THREAD AND LET THESE CLOWNS ALONE

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:26:57 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 12:45:09 AM by .....Really?

Hello again BAN shill/troll/alias instahater with a 100% posting rate on this thread. Still.

SO ALL BAN MEMBERS LEAVE THIS THREAD AND LET THESE CLOWNS ALONE

Not only is this the most sensible thing I've heard so far from any of the BAN shills/trolls/aliases - it is also what I have been requesting since the start of this thread......thank you!!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: