Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147185 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 10:12:03 PM

That kinda means, you sent some other pics, lol. Clarification required again. Wink
xy? *

Edit: *Apparently I am not from UK. Wink
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=x

Lol I didn't send any pics, a few guys on here (.including Vod I believe) saw some pics of me online, that's all.
Ps. xx Smiley

I haven't seen any pictures of you.  For all we know, you are a guy.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leeroy Jenkins

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:51:08 AM

Am I inb4 "tits or gtfo"?

Federal Trade Commission vs Butterfly Labs

Made ya look. ; )

brush242 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199652 ) aka TheBitcoinimist aka Rush Reid aka Ken Hunlenton aka Steve Reid aka perfectlycromulentword aka Stephen Mark Reid says: "BFL is fucked" READ THE EARTH-SHATTERING COMMENTARY AT >>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9614841#msg9614841 <<<<
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:52:57 AM

I think we are beyond that.  I just didn't like being used in a lie to boost credibility.  i.e. If Vod saw it, she must be a girl!

I haven't seen any pictures of fabiola!.  Any claims otherwise are false.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:57:03 AM

I haven't seen any pictures of you.  For all we know, you are a guy.

I think we are beyond that.  I just didn't like being used in a lie to boost credibility.  i.e. If Vod saw it, she must be a girl!

I haven't seen any pictures of fabiola!.  Any claims otherwise are false.

Now, you can't say you haven't Wink
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:47:31 PM

I think we are beyond that.  I just didn't like being used in a lie to boost credibility.  i.e. If Vod saw it, she must be a girl!

Blah it wasn't a lie, I was convinced you were one of the few guys who saw my pics a few months ago. Sorry must have been someone else with a similar name on here, no worries.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:49:05 PM

I haven't seen any pictures of you.  For all we know, you are a guy.

I think we are beyond that.  I just didn't like being used in a lie to boost credibility.  i.e. If Vod saw it, she must be a girl!

I haven't seen any pictures of fabiola!.  Any claims otherwise are false.

lol, that "surpised" look is kinda cool tbh, I'm practising it in the mirrow right now.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:49:29 AM

lol, that "surpised" look is kinda cool tbh, I'm practising it in the mirrow right now.

You can resize and it make it your Avatar Tongue

People wouldn't need to search for your pics elsewhere. Grin
Whitehouse

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:23:08 AM

Blah it wasn't a lie, I was convinced you were one of the few guys who saw my pics a few months ago. Sorry must have been someone else with a similar name on here, no worries.

Who are these mythical males who have seen your pictures? But more importantly why would you send anyone them on here? Or if you were going to send them why not just post them publicly? Just seems more shady and suspicious this way.

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:37:43 PM

Who are these mythical males who have seen your pictures? But more importantly why would you send anyone them on here? Or if you were going to send them why not just post them publicly? Just seems more shady and suspicious this way.

Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley
Whitehouse

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:32:26 PM

Scammers don't even get banned here so I doubt people pretending (or not) to be girls will get you banned. Might get you negative trust if you're found to be doing so for likely bad reasons (ie to scam) but that's hard to prove usually.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 09:52:50 PM

Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:40:02 PM

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:12:59 AM

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx
So... how would I see your music page?

CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:59:25 AM

lol, that this discussion never stops...

i wrote only a short time in this thread and i am really sure the fabiola! is a girl! i never saw a picture, but due to the kind of writing i would say that...

yeah and "über honesty" klingt gut  Grin

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:04:54 AM

Vod's belive that there are only scammers and men on the internet. Sad It is so hard to live like that.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:38:45 AM

i wrote only a short time in this thread and i am really sure the fabiola! is a girl! i never saw a picture, but due to the kind of writing i would say that...

I think so too.. Smiley

But we shouldn't admit that.  Grin

I will soon be starting 'Am I the only Hobbit around here' thread, if anyone 'falls' for this.
CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:05:12 PM

I think so too.. Smiley

But we shouldn't admit that.  Grin

I will soon be starting 'Am I the only Hobbit around here' thread, if anyone 'falls' for this.

Hey, i haven't admit, that i saw a photo ^^
I would never do it  Tongue

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
carlaonfire

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

BTC Enthusiast - LuckyBit moderator

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:12:28 PM

Yes, you are. 

Roll Eyes

Skip the clones, play the best! | LuckyBit | The original falling coin game | Secure - Fair - Instant
Community information page | Official Faucet | Affiliate Campaign | Twitter Campaign | Make Your Own Game! |
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:31:12 PM

Well depends what kind of music you usually like, no point in plugging my page to the wrong demographic Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:32:47 PM

Thanks coinfriend, you are spot on with your deductions, very clever indeed.
Xx
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: