Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
denixspe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:51:08 AM

Hi all.Is there any pool for this great coin? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:55:59 AM

Hi all.Is there any pool for this great coin? Smiley

There are only 2 ways to get Solarcoins:
1. If you have solar panels to contact the foundation and claim Solarcoins. One megawatt hour of solar energy that you produce will grant you 1 Solarcoin.
2. Buy Solarcoins from an exchange - I suggest you to do that on Bittrex.

After you get some Solarcoins you can just open you wallet and let them "grow" because of the Proof of Stake algorithm  Grin

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:36:31 AM

I notice that bittrex has Wallet Maintenance up for the last 2 days and my bitcoin isn't showing within the slr so I am unable to buy, but looking at the timeline there are still buy and sell trades coming through.

I have emailed them but no reply yet, anybody else having the same problem.

You can't get to the market from the wallet link but you should be able to get to it from the front page market filter.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
Snake Pliskin

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:41:56 AM

You can't get to the market from the wallet link but you should be able to get to it from the front page market filter.

Yes I can get to the market but am unable to buy as no coins are showing in the slr market screen even though they are in my bittrex wallets.

I have emailed them asking for an update as I want to buy some coins an those bitcoins are burning a whole in my pocket  Roll Eyes
daniobg

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:49:20 AM

I have emailed them asking for an update as I want to buy some coins an those bitcoins are burning a whole in my pocket  Roll Eyes

Why I have the feeling that you will do the exactly opposite of "buying"... There is not a sell wall atm for you to buy many coins cheap, but on the other side of the trading window you can dump 30 000+ coins or even more... And that amount of buy orders sit there for almost 2 days now - exactly when the Bittrex Wallet Maintenance thingy popped up... My "math" is not that good, but your complain is right between when those buy orders appeared and the wallet maintenance "problem" showed up. Another "clue" that I have is that you already made a lot of noise here saying multiple times that you want to BUY and it already seems pretty suspicious that you want so BADLY TO BUY, because there isn't A SELL WALL and that's why NO ONE ELSE complains about it because there isn't a BIG AMOUNT OF COINS to BUY - IN FACT IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE - YOU CAN DUMP RIGHT NOW quite a bit  Angry

Well of course there is the other scenario that you want to PUMP the coin, because now seems to be a good moment. BUT if that was the case (that you want to PUMP), you wont complain about it here saying multiple times that you want to BUY, because the PUMP can be done naturally or by anyone and that doesn't explain your urge for buying...

So come on now... do you really want to buy??? I beg to differ...  Roll Eyes

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
Snake Pliskin

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:09:58 PM

Why I have the feeling that you will do the exactly opposite of "buying"... There is not a sell wall atm for you to buy many coins cheap, but on the other side of the trading window you can dump 30 000+ coins or even more... And that amount of buy orders sit there for almost 2 days now - exactly when the Bittrex Wallet Maintenance thingy popped up... My "math" is not that good, but your complain is right between when those buy orders appeared and the wallet maintenance "problem" showed up. Another "clue" that I have is that you already made a lot of noise here saying multiple times that you want to BUY and it already seems pretty suspicious that you want so BADLY TO BUY, because there isn't A SELL WALL and that's why NO ONE ELSE complains about it because there isn't a BIG AMOUNT OF COINS to BUY - IN FACT IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE - YOU CAN DUMP RIGHT NOW quite a bit  Angry

Well of course there is the other scenario that you want to PUMP the coin, because now seems to be a good moment. BUT if that was the case (that you want to PUMP), you wont complain about it here saying multiple times that you want to BUY, because the PUMP can be done naturally or by anyone and that doesn't explain your urge for buying...

Cheesy Roll your neck in, you are misreading what I'm asking in fact when I said bitcoins I meant 0.3 and just want to top up if that's ok with you tiger!!  Cheesy, maybe I should have been more precise as not to confuse or start a conspiracy. I am just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem on bittrex

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SLR

CryptoKidd

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:17:06 PM

Why I have the feeling that you will do the exactly opposite of "buying"... There is not a sell wall atm for you to buy many coins cheap, but on the other side of the trading window you can dump 30 000+ coins or even more... And that amount of buy orders sit there for almost 2 days now - exactly when the Bittrex Wallet Maintenance thingy popped up... My "math" is not that good, but your complain is right between when those buy orders appeared and the wallet maintenance "problem" showed up. Another "clue" that I have is that you already made a lot of noise here saying multiple times that you want to BUY and it already seems pretty suspicious that you want so BADLY TO BUY, because there isn't A SELL WALL and that's why NO ONE ELSE complains about it because there isn't a BIG AMOUNT OF COINS to BUY - IN FACT IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE - YOU CAN DUMP RIGHT NOW quite a bit  Angry

So come on now... do you really want to buy??? I beg to differ...  Roll Eyes

Cheesy Roll your neck in, you are misreading what I'm asking in fact when I said bitcoins I meant 0.3 and just want to top up if that's ok with you tiger!!  Cheesy, maybe I should have been more precise as not to confuse or start a conspiracy. I am just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem on bittrex

I've been in the shade (lol) in this group for some time now, and hold a significant amount of SLR…I think many here believe you to be someone playing the market and/or taking the value of solarcoin down.

It's nice to see the market move the price up naturally…whether it's you (and your lockout, lol) or not, that's difficult to prove…but nice to see.  When are you taking your vacations?  Wink

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:33:56 PM

Why I have the feeling that you will do the exactly opposite of "buying"... There is not a sell wall atm for you to buy many coins cheap, but on the other side of the trading window you can dump 30 000+ coins or even more... And that amount of buy orders sit there for almost 2 days now - exactly when the Bittrex Wallet Maintenance thingy popped up... My "math" is not that good, but your complain is right between when those buy orders appeared and the wallet maintenance "problem" showed up. Another "clue" that I have is that you already made a lot of noise here saying multiple times that you want to BUY and it already seems pretty suspicious that you want so BADLY TO BUY, because there isn't A SELL WALL and that's why NO ONE ELSE complains about it because there isn't a BIG AMOUNT OF COINS to BUY - IN FACT IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE - YOU CAN DUMP RIGHT NOW quite a bit  Angry

So come on now... do you really want to buy??? I beg to differ...  Roll Eyes

Cheesy Roll your neck in, you are misreading what I'm asking in fact when I said bitcoins I meant 0.3 and just want to top up if that's ok with you tiger!!  Cheesy, maybe I should have been more precise as not to confuse or start a conspiracy. I am just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem on bittrex

I've been in the shade (lol) in this group for some time now, and hold a significant amount of SLR…I think many here believe you to be someone playing the market and/or taking the value of solarcoin down.

It's nice to see the market move the price up naturally…whether it's you (and your lockout, lol) or not, that's difficult to prove…but nice to see.  When are you taking your vacations?  Wink

In either case, it's odd Bittrex is having issues for so long. I suspect they're working on the new features that smaller problems aren't on the priority list. Hope everything gets ironed out soon.

Snake Pliskin

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:42:04 PM

I think many here believe you to be someone playing the market and/or taking the value of solarcoin down.

Lol I am starting to get that feeling and find it very funny as if you knew exactly how much I know about playing the market you would do to

But hey maybe between working a 50 hour week, having two very young boys  maybe I could learn to play the market in my lunch hour

I'm happy to keep what I've got until they matured enough to put through Uni when they grow up, until then let everyone else play the markets!  Grin

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:48:04 PM

I have emailed them asking for an update as I want to buy some coins an those bitcoins are burning a whole in my pocket  Roll Eyes

Yup!
Snake Pliskin

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:52:35 PM

Yup!

LOL I knew you'd appear Mr Conspiracy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:14:55 PM

Hi all,

An update on Fundraising for the event on June 1st in London for ElectriCChain.
Event Press release here: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/chain-of-things-introduces-1st-case-study--conference-on-blockchain-based-iot-security-578069901.html
Well done, we have raised 102,666 SLR or about 57%.

We are going to extend fundraising until the event date (30th of May-1st of June).
We made a budget and it can be found here.
https://docs.google.com/a/solcrypto.com/spreadsheets/d/1b4Y8MFN8uZ6vON8LMAFIVDMg3TjsdSm6jgCBpxSNCcY/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,
Best,
lfloorwalker

The donations so far have been fantastic and further donations are still welcome. They need about 77,000 more Solarcoin to achieve their funding goal. The Solarcoin address for donations can be found here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?8Xq689N6DAcQFc6hBRg3wzhjwt9NfiHNgj.htm

I've been working with lfloorwalker for the last few days maintaining the spreadsheet so I'd thought I'd repost.

CryptoKidd

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:52:20 PM

Hi all,

Event Press release here: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/chain-of-things-introduces-1st-case-study--conference-on-blockchain-based-iot-security-578069901.html

We are going to extend fundraising until the event date (30th of May-1st of June).
https://docs.google.com/a/solcrypto.com/spreadsheets/d/1b4Y8MFN8uZ6vON8LMAFIVDMg3TjsdSm6jgCBpxSNCcY/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,
Best,
lfloorwalker

The donations so far have been fantastic and further donations are still welcome. They need about 77,000 more Solarcoin to achieve their funding goal. The Solarcoin address for donations can be found here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?8Xq689N6DAcQFc6hBRg3wzhjwt9NfiHNgj.htm

I've been working with lfloorwalker for the last few days maintaining the spreadsheet so I'd thought I'd repost.

Could you repost the BTC donation address? I'll send some there...better to give there than create a sale here. Wink

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:55:02 PM

Yup!

LOL I knew you'd appear Mr Conspiracy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You only appear when/before we have price movement and i believe with multiple user names.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:01:24 PM

Hi all,

Thank you,
Best,
lfloorwalker

Could you repost the BTC donation address? I'll send some there...better to give there than create a sale here. Wink

I almost forgot about that.

BTC Donation Address:   1PYRzHsSpzQPyDCYmGe6Agx5bqNwUpjMRD

Reference post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785257.msg14647939#msg14647939

Snake Pliskin

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:03:22 PM

You only appear when/before we have price movement and i believe with multiple user names.

Like I said Mr conspiracy haha

daniobg

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:48:57 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 05:00:04 PM by daniobg

So we have a new time high I guess:

Alao

Activity: 493

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:38:54 PM

So we have a new time high I guess:

It's great but I have a funny feeling as well...We have an all time high when there is wallet maintenance. This means the only "sellers" are the ones that have coins on the exchange. There is no way to deposit in the wallet at the moment. I have a feeling once it gets out of maintenance the price will come back down. Hopefully we can stay above .05.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
solarcoiner

Activity: 445

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:44:56 PM

It seems like anytime someone doubts that Solarcoin will succeed (or go up in price) the price rises. Someone is watching the comments closely!
Come on guys all you have to do is badmouth solarcoin and it will go up. Where is cryptonick when you need him   Grin

But seriously this is pretty hilarious its been going on for a while now
daniobg

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 05:55:42 PM

Ok so wallet maintenance ended ~5 minutes ago and the "DUMP" has already started...  Roll Eyes pathetic...

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: