Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466758 times)
y_virtual

Activity: 377
Merit: 251

Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:37:29 AM

...The more free things you give away...

Stop it. Right there. That's NOT true - we don't give away free things. So anything you say is based on this non-truth, thus has no true value (except as your opinion, of course).

The truth is, the production of solar electricity is NOT free, so 1 MWh is NOT free, since it requires a lot of investment (in fiat and/or in crypto - BTC, SLR, etc.) to cover all costs. The SLR blockchain is NOT free - it requires our efforts to create/maintain it and increase the network, it requires computer resources to secure it, plus it requires our efforts to come up with ideas increasing the value of the SLR blockchain itself - like electricchain.org - and implement them. It's a lot of work. If you consider this work and resources free - then you either don't do any of it, or you don't value your own efforts/resources, which sounds like a mental issue.

The 1 MWH Panels claimers power their homes with isn't free and costs money to buy is your best attempt at making my statement untrue, wow nice try. No kidding panels cost money... So in your opinion you equate the power they pay off their investment with was spent on SLR coin somehow magically? You are putting your time and efforts in to facilitate claimers selling of SLR to BitCoin to then leave the network never to return... And you say I have a mental issue?! I think that is misguided but noble of you, but don't equate that effort to being a cost within the claimers coin making it NOT FREE. The PoW coin actually cost money and hash power initially so even that has more worth than a Claimer coin being completely free other than the time it took to claim, and then multiply that by 98 Billion.

Nice try though. I am not sure why you don't see where I stated it would be a great incentive to buy panels if the price could sustain. I was trying to make arguments for Claiming in the paragraphs above but again the market can't sustain it. If you think it can then address that and tell me how. Other than the price keeps going up more claimers make it go up and the same dribble. Make a case for it since I made mine.

Here is a task for you - a valuable effort needed as an integral part of this project - go ahead and automate the process of granting SLR to solar panel owners, then go ahead and make sure all solar panel owners in a country of your choice start receiving their SLR "for free". After having achieved that, come back here and tell us that "we are giving away free things" - and ONLY THEN I might tell you that you definitely have a mental issue. Got it?

The investments into the solar panels - of course they are not part of the SLR cost, but they are real costs which create the value of the solar panels (together with the energy produced) to the solar panel owners. The investors do know the value of 1MWh! And what we say is that we want to incentivize more of these investments - by creating a network/ecosystem of current/future participants (SLR claimants) and all other interested parties (panel manufacturers, services, solar energy consumers/traders/excahnges, scientific data users, etc.) - which has costs to achieve (not free!), plus increasing value in spreading/using it.

That's what I was saying.

Since you asked - here is my case: this is the second time I point you to non-truths used as a base of the logic of your statements laid out here. My experience with my own thought processes has taught me that whenever I end up with fear, uncertainty and doubt, the route cause has always been a wrong assumption, or any other non-truth. To clear the FUD, I make the effort to find the non-truth in my logic, and replace it with a truth. So here is my suggestion - find the non-truths in your logic, get rid of them, then let your valuable, I mean priceless (being unique!) imagination do the rest, and you share the results with us.

Cheers  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scalextrix

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:01:06 PM

Hi all, for those around Paris on 14th and 15th june, there is a nice conference where big actors will give their feedbacks/needs about future blockchain use /proof of concept. Engie will be there, i think there is a room for lobbying here. There is also a possibility to present future project to submit solution to these huge actors.
All info here http://www.ima-dt.org/conferences/detail/13674-it-innovation-forum.html
You might be better posting that on the Slack channel, everyone here seems to be too busy with another topic.  If you arent a memeber let me know and Ill post it on your behalf.

SolarCoin Address: 8cESoZyjFvx2Deq6VjQLqPfAwu8UXjcBkK    Gridcoin Address: SAuPu8zarzQykWLGwxc6JRvW3imM8YU9wc
Pinkcoin Address: 2GTnp7oRn2i6KnuwfGaFh1Ps7RZFyDe6nH    MannaCurrency Address: GXDwi6W888jbQZ7a79GTaStxiQsYehisfi
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:20:04 PM

Wow I seem to miss all the action being on UK time.

Was that you Solarcoiner?

Nope. I havn't placed any trades for over a week. But its nice to see some action

Yea I was looking at it yesterday. Looks like somone added more to the ask to block the upward trend. Looks like we have a ghost 2.0. Every time there is upward movement somone put a big bid on the Ask.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:33:54 PM

Ghost is a wanabe whale   Grin Grin Grin
Catsoul

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:27:40 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 08:25:55 PM by Catsoul

Lol someone bought ~50 000 coins just 30 minutes ago driving the price up to 0.00019 BTC Cheesy Look at the Market Cap by Total Supply:

I think this is the right time to take off for real Tongue Few more Bitcoins and we are in the TOP 10 for sure  Grin

@CryptoNick cmon man say something again, doesn't matter what it is just SAY SOMETHING MAAN - it is really a miracle every time you speak and the price take off like a rocket Cheesy

Ok! You asked for it... You got it! Toyota...

The market cap should not be based on 98 Billion Coins, it should be the 33 Million or what is in circulation. Anyone could make a coin and have that kind of market cap just trading to themselves, or why not create 1 Trillion coins just for fun and top the charts.

If the Claim coin were part of the market cap it would deluge the buys and the actual price per coin would be 1 satoshi. This would be a good thing though since it would now be a stable coin. Then SLR just needs to wait for BitCoin to go up in value to make the SLR worth more! So once BitCoin hits $100,000 per coin SLR will be at 1 penny and Market Cap will be about 1 Billion if we are using the 98 Billion instead of the 33 Million. Not to mention there is no real market cap unless every Claimer is putting up their SolarPanels as Backing to investors.

Now you can get rid of the day traders too while stabilizing the merchants liquidity! There you go!

hi, forget about 98 billion coins. the amount of subsidies is so small that their market will not notice. but largely solve the problem of subsidies coin network (a la nick gogerty). ie the expansion of the network increases liquidity. electricchain.org tool is designed to increase the number of network participants.

sorry for Google translator ^^

They are listing it in the Coin Market Cap at 98 Billion and topping BitCoin in Market Cap, this is the only reason I say that.

The increase in participants are not buying coin, they are granted coin, when we talk about liquidity we mean merchants being able to sell in order to become Liquid. So liquidity is not increased if they have to compete with 98 Billion Coins being claimed by claimers for free. More network participants means more transactions but to who? If the participants buy things with SLR then Merchants must get liquidity. So we hope for buying SLR from anyone other than day traders at low buys? Who buys high and sells low? How does this substantiate a market cap when there is no backing to the coin other than people own 33 Million of 98 Billion. Multiplication makes the numbers correct, yet the coin is not disbursed to show what the real Cap would be backed by nothing but free coin again.

What incentives do people have to take their Money and Buy BitCoin to then Buy SolarCoin. It is cheaper to buy the actual coin than it is to claim so at this point it doesn't even make sense to buy Solar with your money and claim. So in this respect SLR is severely undervalued but even if it boosts up, when it hits that threshold or highest possible price, who will buy then? This is the ultimate dilemma! A Leaky Ceiling! What makes people buy other than profit taking, and if people can claim for free... who buys those coins and sustains the higher output price in order to substantiate buying Solar just to claim?

You can see it is so close to being solidified we just need the magic number and a roll in of the 33 Million.

Do you think these claimers want to get what they Claimed for? A way to get money as a credit for claiming? If the incentive was to hold it and not sell it then the market cap could be what it is, but the real world means as soon as the price goes up more of the 98 Billion may be claimed to sell and that money never comes back in, so the price per coin must come down due to selling. They will be selling to the low buys too. It is a perpetual mechanism that will happen 98 Billion times and then over and over until it crashes. So the sooner it gets to 1 satoshi and stays there the better, so the coin could be stabilized. Then SLR will really understand oh wow that CryptoNick was right we needed a Magic Number and let the Liquid side do whatever it does with no real effect other than Liquidity which could always stay at 1 satoshi and still support a 1 Billion dollar market. Whew hope the Devs and Community finally see the light but I think the light is glaring off the panels right now distracting them.

hio
you are narrowly understand investment and financial component of the project.
infrastructure, the quality and size of the solarcoin network will provide
corresponding interest on the part of big purses are interested in promoting solar energy market. this coin under certain conditions can become extremely cheap and attractive option of the incentive.
subsidies intended to increase the number of components and thereby increase the attractiveness. electricchain.org and Chain of Things - infrastructure components that provide manufacturability, ease, scalability, control, etc.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:36:27 PM

Stop it. Right there. That's NOT true - we don't give away free things. So anything you say is based on this non-truth, thus has no true value (except as your opinion, of course).

The truth is, the production of solar electricity is NOT free, so 1 MWh is NOT free, since it requires a lot of investment (in fiat and/or in crypto - BTC, SLR, etc.) to cover all costs. The SLR blockchain is NOT free - it requires our efforts to create/maintain it and increase the network, it requires computer resources to secure it, plus it requires our efforts to come up with ideas increasing the value of the SLR blockchain itself - like electricchain.org - and implement them. It's a lot of work. If you consider this work and resources free - then you either don't do any of it, or you don't value your own efforts/resources, which sounds like a mental issue.

The 1 MWH Panels claimers power their homes with isn't free and costs money to buy is your best attempt at making my statement untrue, wow nice try. No kidding panels cost money... So in your opinion you equate the power they pay off their investment with was spent on SLR coin somehow magically? You are putting your time and efforts in to facilitate claimers selling of SLR to BitCoin to then leave the network never to return... And you say I have a mental issue?! I think that is misguided but noble of you, but don't equate that effort to being a cost within the claimers coin making it NOT FREE. The PoW coin actually cost money and hash power initially so even that has more worth than a Claimer coin being completely free other than the time it took to claim, and then multiply that by 98 Billion.

Nice try though. I am not sure why you don't see where I stated it would be a great incentive to buy panels if the price could sustain. I was trying to make arguments for Claiming in the paragraphs above but again the market can't sustain it. If you think it can then address that and tell me how. Other than the price keeps going up more claimers make it go up and the same dribble. Make a case for it since I made mine.

Here is a task for you - a valuable effort needed as an integral part of this project - go ahead and automate the process of granting SLR to solar panel owners, then go ahead and make sure all solar panel owners in a country of your choice start receiving their SLR "for free". After having achieved that, come back here and tell us that "we are giving away free things" - and ONLY THEN I might tell you that you definitely have a mental issue. Got it?

The investments into the solar panels - of course they are not part of the SLR cost, but they are real costs which create the value of the solar panels (together with the energy produced) to the solar panel owners. The investors do know the value of 1MWh! And what we say is that we want to incentivize more of these investments - by creating a network/ecosystem of current/future participants (SLR claimants) and all other interested parties (panel manufacturers, services, solar energy consumers/traders/excahnges, scientific data users, etc.) - which has costs to achieve (not free!), plus increasing value in spreading/using it.

Since you asked - here is my case: this is the second time I point you to non-truths used as a base of the logic of your statements laid out here. My experience with my own thought processes has taught me that whenever I end up with fear, uncertainty and doubt, the route cause has always been a wrong assumption, or any other non-truth. To clear the FUD, I make the effort to find the non-truth in my logic, and replace it with a truth. So here is my suggestion - find the non-truths in your logic, get rid of them, then let your valuable, I mean priceless (being unique!) imagination do the rest, and you share the results with us.

Cheers  Smiley

I am not sure you understand what a grant is. Just because you put a unit of measure on something valuable and then give it away doesn't mean it wasn't freely given. SolarCoin has to give SLR for free otherwise it is a Security Act Violation. You are confused about the truth and I will set you straight so that you don't end up lying to people. There is no FUD here bud. Every suggestion I make is to better the coin.

You still haven't come up with a counter argument for what I stated about the leaky ceiling. I am pretty sure you have nothing to refute this argument with. That is why you deem it FUD since you are afraid, uncertain and doubtful. But there is always an opportunity to make it certain and fearless without a doubt. It just takes effort instead of lying to people and they even +1 your post to prove you are doing more harm than good.

We all know about how the granting works and how much work goes into that process. I can't allow you to make it seem like I belittle this process, so your perception is your own on that one, since I fully respect the time and efforts of everyone involved. I wouldn't take the time to point things out if I didn't want the coin to succeed, and further respect and value that time and effort by building on the concepts.

SinceSurly,
CryptoNick
Catsoul

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:05:02 PM

Cheers  Smiley

I am not sure you understand what a grant is. Just because you put a unit of measure on something valuable and then give it away doesn't mean it wasn't freely given. SolarCoin has to give SLR for free otherwise it is a Security Act Violation. You are confused about the truth and I will set you straight so that you don't end up lying to people. There is no FUD here bud. Every suggestion I make is to better the coin.

You still haven't come up with a counter argument for what I stated about the leaky ceiling. I am pretty sure you have nothing to refute this argument with. That is why you deem it FUD since you are afraid, uncertain and doubtful. But there is always an opportunity to make it certain and fearless without a doubt. It just takes effort instead of lying to people and they even +1 your post to prove you are doing more harm than good.

We all know about how the granting works and how much work goes into that process. I can't allow you to make it seem like I belittle this process, so your perception is your own on that one, since I fully respect the time and efforts of everyone involved. I wouldn't take the time to point things out if I didn't want the coin to succeed, and further respect and value that time and effort by building on the concepts.

SinceSurly,
CryptoNick

CryptoNick, try to understand the logic of the creators. however dialectically your point of view is useful Wink
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:01:18 AM

CryptoNick, try to understand the logic of the creators. however dialectically your point of view is useful Wink

I understand completely, which is why I stated that in this model the Networking ideal doesn't equate usage even though adoption is included in that statement. It is one thing to adopt and be successful but the usage and liquidity requirements will not be able to sustain the network. This is a paradox with all crypto though not just SLR. The competition for liquidity by merchants (well not an issue right now) and the selling of SLR by Claimers will surely overwhelm the market and drop the price. This will happen more when the coin is at a higher price too so even in the best case scenarios even if the Network Exponent could hold or does hold up, suddenly people buy Solar Panels to claim and sell SLR with no buyers since people spend their Fiat or BitCoin on Solar Panels instead of buying SLR. I hope you get this aspect since it is crucial to the success of the supposed glory of the Networking principle.

Do you see the Catch22 or Paradoxical portion of what I am talking about? I will keep trying to explain if you don't see it. Maybe I am wording it wrong?
nickgogerty

Activity: 365

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:50:17 AM

Hi all, for those around Paris on 14th and 15th june, there is a nice conference where big actors will give their feedbacks/needs about future blockchain use /proof of concept. Engie will be there, i think there is a room for lobbying here. There is also a possibility to present future project to submit solution to these huge actors.
All info here http://www.ima-dt.org/conferences/detail/13674-it-innovation-forum.html

this is interesting. Do you want to mention it in the solarcoin slack?  http://solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-forum/ and the www.electricchain.org

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
nickgogerty

Activity: 365

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:53:52 AM

Just FYI. The hardfork appears to have been effective.  http://solarcoin.org/en/update-wallet-to-2-1-1-hard-fork-on-saturday-may-14-2016/

Next stop is likely mobile wallets in the coming weeks.  A beta is intended to start either next week or the following week. To participate join the SolarCoin or ElectriCChain slack.

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
solarcoiner

Activity: 445

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:31:16 PM

Everybody relax. Buyers and Sellers are good for the market they bring liquidity. What isn't good is a massive pump and a massive dump. The price is good so no need to fight amongst each other. I do feel like this might be one of the last times to get SLR under .10 cents. I've done my part over the years buying up SLR so nowe I'm just going to sit back and ride my rocket. If it hits a dollar I migot even go buy a rocket hahah  Cheesy Cheesy

There are many that have "done their part" over the last couple of years…I mined many coins myself prior to PoSv.

The problem is the large/continuous dumpers that drag the price down.

Totally agree about the last opportunity to gather some SLR in this price range  - to the Sun! Smiley

Yes the dumpers must have dragged the price down all the way from 0.0000200 to 0.00019000. You are hilarious

Eidt: Oh and when I sell i put in on the Asks and I don't dump to hurt my own investment. With this kind of demand there is no need to dump

You seriously don't understand the drag on the market you're doing?  Who do you think is paying for your coins?  People are buying into the cause while you trim the growth to buy your shares…dumping whatever you feel, whenever you feel.

Nice argument - it's been going up? Of course it has! Even with 10 dumpers it will still go up. It could be 3 times the price right now if dumpers weren't dumping. If we all decided to sell into the buy periods and buy back into the sell periods it would go nowhere…we know that, but somehow you don't, and believe that it's your right?  It's all of our right - ?! - but we believe in the cause.

Anyhow, done with this conversation….there will always be ppl like you.

I understand a lot better than you think. At the moment it looks like you have been paying? not so lucky trading? not my problem. im doing fine. If you really understood the market you would never even say what you are saying. How can you say of course its going to go up? you dont know that! Let me make it very clear for you so you understand:  The only reason why Solarcoin is up is because someone is constantly buying their own coins and trading to themselves. If you knew where to look you would have noticed, its been going on for ages. Either way Noone is buying my shares because i'm not selling any. But don't worry I'll let you know when we are at the top again so you can buy my coins when I decide to sell some more.

And Come on at least read what you are writing. If everyone sold into the buys and then bought back from the sells then everybode would effectively be pumping the coin at their own cost.
Why Would I have written such a long post in the first place if I wasn't here for the long run. Everybody here knows this. I am super passionate about Solarcoin but that doesnt mean that im never going to sell a few. (especially if I think i will get the opportunity to buy back cheaper)

What exacly do you mean by ther will always be poeple like me? Think about what you are saying: If noone sold how would you have gotten your Solarcoins?
So what exaclty is your plan for the perfect solarcoin? As soon as you have some shares noone is allowed to sell? sounds great where do i sign up?  Shocked

Alao

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:18:51 PM

Everybody relax. Buyers and Sellers are good for the market they bring liquidity. What isn't good is a massive pump and a massive dump. The price is good so no need to fight amongst each other. I do feel like this might be one of the last times to get SLR under .10 cents. I've done my part over the years buying up SLR so nowe I'm just going to sit back and ride my rocket. If it hits a dollar I migot even go buy a rocket hahah  Cheesy Cheesy

There are many that have "done their part" over the last couple of years…I mined many coins myself prior to PoSv.

The problem is the large/continuous dumpers that drag the price down.

Totally agree about the last opportunity to gather some SLR in this price range  - to the Sun! Smiley

Yes the dumpers must have dragged the price down all the way from 0.0000200 to 0.00019000. You are hilarious

Eidt: Oh and when I sell i put in on the Asks and I don't dump to hurt my own investment. With this kind of demand there is no need to dump

You seriously don't understand the drag on the market you're doing?  Who do you think is paying for your coins?  People are buying into the cause while you trim the growth to buy your shares…dumping whatever you feel, whenever you feel.

Nice argument - it's been going up? Of course it has! Even with 10 dumpers it will still go up. It could be 3 times the price right now if dumpers weren't dumping. If we all decided to sell into the buy periods and buy back into the sell periods it would go nowhere…we know that, but somehow you don't, and believe that it's your right?  It's all of our right - ?! - but we believe in the cause.

Anyhow, done with this conversation….there will always be ppl like you.

I understand a lot better than you think. At the moment it looks like you have been paying? not so lucky trading? not my problem. im doing fine. If you really understood the market you would never even say what you are saying. How can you say of course its going to go up? you dont know that! Let me make it very clear for you so you understand:  The only reason why Solarcoin is up is because someone is constantly buying their own coins and trading to themselves. If you knew where to look you would have noticed, its been going on for ages. Either way Noone is buying my shares because i'm not selling any. But don't worry I'll let you know when we are at the top again so you can buy my coins when I decide to sell some more.

And Come on at least read what you are writing. If everyone sold into the buys and then bought back from the sells then everybode would effectively be pumping the coin at their own cost.
Why Would I have written such a long post in the first place if I wasn't here for the long run. Everybody here knows this. I am super passionate about Solarcoin but that doesnt mean that im never going to sell a few. (especially if I think i will get the opportunity to buy back cheaper)

What exacly do you mean by ther will always be poeple like me? Think about what you are saying: If noone sold how would you have gotten your Solarcoins?
So what exaclty is your plan for the perfect solarcoin? As soon as you have some shares noone is allowed to sell? sounds great where do i sign up?  Shocked

One thing I do notice is that there doesn't seem to be any bid support. As soon as any BTC is put on the bid it gets taken out. I guess the group who is pumping is trying to get back some of their investment.

One thing I really don't understand is why the top 3 wallets have all that coinage on the exchange. You would think they would transfer to a wallet and start staking. It'starts been there for over 3 years now.

§1 = 1MWh
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:58:41 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 03:46:27 PM by daniobg

One thing I really don't understand is why the top 3 wallets have all that coinage on the exchange. You would think they would transfer to a wallet and start staking. It'starts been there for over 3 years now.

I find it interesting too that those top 3 wallets remain the same - the people behind them are not buying or selling, they are just enjoying the ride, but that doesn't explain why they keep that huge amount of their coins on the exchange - it is very risky. Anyway I see that SOMEONE AGAIN PUT 80k SELL WALL at 0.00018 and I hope he will regret it soon Cheesy

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
CryptoKidd

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:51:15 PM

I find it interesting too that those top 3 wallets remain the same - the people behind them are not buying or selling, they are just enjoying the ride, but that doesn't explain why they keep that huge amount of their coins on the exchange - it is very risky. Anyway I see that SOMEONE AGAIN PUT 80k SELL WALL at 0.00018 and I hope he will regret it soon Cheesy

Someday they may be the Satoshis of the Bitcoin world - unknown holders of hundreds of millions of dollars worth of solarcoins Smiley
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:39:30 AM

any bounty available to get some solarcoin?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:39:20 AM

any bounty available to get some solarcoin?

There's a rewards program if you refer individuals or even large solar farms for claims, you get a percentage based on their claim.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:03:06 PM

Poloniex  $35 million in volume today solarcoin needs to get on there.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Alao

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:54:56 PM

Yea i'm sure they have a number of submissions for SLR.  I think they won't take it because of the pre-mine.

§1 = 1MWh
ToScA-

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:32:05 PM

I've got about 700 SLR now. Been 'staking' for hours on end, but nothing is happening. I've the latest version and everything.

Yea i'm sure they have a number of submissions for SLR.  I think they won't take it because of the pre-mine.

Angry

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/nasdaq-blockchain-solar-power-market/

competition  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: