Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China will become Super Power ?  (Read 14713 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

actualy as in my own thought china would not raising therers own currency because they want to make there own monopolization about cryptocurrency and thats why they probihited some foreign exchange to create bussiness inside of there country because they want to control everything from the start  to the last,thats why china  now is the most industrialize  and productive country now  in new generation,that belong in southeast asian country.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

China is already a super power. They have the most foreign currency reserves in the world. They have one of the biggest economies in the world. They have nuclear weapons. They have a very large military and one of the strongest military's in the world. They hold a seat on the security council at the UN

Yes i think these reasons are made to china powerful but in my opinion if a country become a powerful in the world so it will very important that this country work for peace and it will the first step for the powerful country and also the first task and the first challenge for this powerful country so that's why the powerful country will prove their importance in the world, so i think china can establish the peace in our world.

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

China is already a super power. They have the most foreign currency reserves in the world. They have one of the biggest economies in the world. They have nuclear weapons. They have a very large military and one of the strongest military's in the world. They hold a seat on the security council at the UN

Yes, now china can control the global economy, with a population of more than 1.8 billion being a huge force, and certainly to be a super power it takes very long hard work from the country.
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

It has so many things in china that is fake and absolutely no value at all. They are better in selling products because it is too cheap but it will not live that long and when it comes in cryptocurrency they are just nothing because they actually banned all ico's

arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

many argue and predict that the Chinese state will indeed be a super power state, we can see from the very high economic growth and the number of unicorns or technology companies that exist in china, even in the case of China's payment technology to be at the forefront of the use of barcodes, even beggars just want to accept alipay, really different from what we do in other country, let alone third world country, people still use cash
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

many argue and predict that the Chinese state will indeed be a super power state, we can see from the very high economic growth and the number of unicorns or technology companies that exist in china, even in the case of China's payment technology to be at the forefront of the use of barcodes, even beggars just want to accept alipay, really different from what we do in other country, let alone third world country, people still use cash
Because of china technology development there no doubt that it wil become a super power and will dominate worlds economy.

cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:16:57 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

There is no doubt about it.  China is one of the powerful country right now and getting more stronger.  Gradually,  it will the most powerful country in the world.  They are patient and silent.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

China is already a super power.
China is the powerful country. Now a day the market value of china is high as it is providing every quality of products. Every where is the demand of chine’s products they are working continuously for their strong economy China is the super power and soon it will appear as a super power because of its clever policy the way they trade and have a strong control over poverty. China is a successful country.
RuthaRubenstein

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

I think btcs cant be replicated by anyone, even apple headquarters cant do it and so btcs has their uniqueness.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

From the point of view of the development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, Japan will become a super power, not China. Japan has already legalized cryptocurrencies and attracts investors from all over the world.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

actually, for the last 10 years or so, i've known already that China is a super power, that fact is already undeniable. every country wants to be it's ally and no one wants to piss the country off or China will cease any economical deals with country. they have resources, man power and technology (although i know it's a rip off) but it is also undeniable. but then again, like any country, they did alot of underhanded things with other countries especially its neighbors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
solidrock

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

I agree!

Regarding the currencies I would also add the big amounts of gold reserves they have been buying the last couple of years!
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

yes. I also think like that, because China is very advanced economy. China also has many big businessmen who control the market in some countries.

I think the wealth gap may not be sustainable and people tend to hate it more from the government when they try to control everyone. China plays for political games around the world quite well but they have real home issues that need to be addressed for sure.
China has wealth in the hands of the next generation which is a real plus for them. They also have a very poor and very large population to deal with.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China is a good investors, creative and innovative, because chinese people are business minded. But their government controlled beyond their expectations that's why their currency price is not raising. Anyway, cryptocurrency is offered for all countries not only in china. Actually, government system can be obstacle or can be a key for economy development.
velar12

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Yes, China is a powerful state that produces a lot of things at good prices, as the workers are not very high wages.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Oh yep! I think nothing is impossible. And because the economy of China is currently developing in the fields of economy, education, health and defense.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

It should be like that, they deserve it because china also known as a good creativity and innovative people and everyone who lived there is very talented in doing business, they give their best to do it very well. Hoping not only china will become more powerful but in whole world because these will bring us a great news.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

super power in some subjects for yes. but too many unskilled people. exploiting people. cheap jobs and market suits. the result of such a rapid economic volume must be more. If a country lives on good terms, that country is a super country. Unfortunately, it is not a super country. it is not super power.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

Of course China lags behind America in industrial sectors of longer histories such as chemical industry or IC industry. That’s pretty much because those sectors are not the most lucrative for job seekers in the job market. For those high-paid jobs related to internet, Fintech, big data and AI , China is doing an excellent job. China will definitely lead the next wave of innovation in the world.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

China has been powerful country because of its great volume of production. I think that day by day it will become more and more powerful. I am sure that in the future it will become even more powerful and China is so hard-working country that it has deserved this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: