Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XDN] DarkNote. Anonymous 100% PoW CPU+Untraceable Crypto Messages+GUI Client!  (Read 113647 times)
dNote (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 11:46:20 PM

Thank you, Xian

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
dNote (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 11:47:45 PM

Hooray,

First DarkNote Books Shop is opened NOW! http://darknotebooks.weebly.com/

Thank you, contacted you about bookstore improvements.

XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 01:46:07 AM

We made a few more updates to make GUI Client as fast as white rabbit  Wink, try it now, you will be satisfied:
Windows 64:
https://mega.co.nz/#!scYnkD4Q!JVApyZfOGRCikTGrVe6LjuKoFWOx_M-KOSGGGinBCYw

Ubuntu .deb:
https://mega.co.nz/#!MYoG2KhJ!aXSNtuv0YcmlfB9wDX3SiNpXoKgUFmLbyUrF3ETeEYg

OSX:
https://mega.co.nz/#!0B4xyYqA!CrtJ-aW46BPo4LlMNa13Eama58SnVP133fpAFxI2o9Q

Stay tuned.

Can we verify that this link was actually posted by dev and not a hijacked account?

I get this reading from the w64 download via NOD32:
MSIL/Injector.HFK trojan

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0353e87f0244f5fca632c03398f29a760ccfbdf0e4039c43b7311610a425a3ae/analysis/1421435632/

Or can someone verify that this is/isn't a false positive?

All links are valid, Sir. There are no viruses inside the client.

Well, thanks for verifying that. You never know these days.

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
dNote (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 08:09:06 PM

I downloaded the wallet however it crashes whenever I try to use more than 2 cpu's. Is this a common issue?

We discovered that issue, it affects only core i3 cpu, soon we will upload updated version with the fixes. Thank you.

Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:50:42 PM

Major buying on Poloniex !!!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:51:11 PM

Things seem to look pretty good economically. Lets hope it continues to rise slow and steady!
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:56:26 AM

and buy walls have more than doubled in 24 hours!

(from 18 BTC yesterday to 42 BTC today  Grin)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 05:56:00 AM

Somebody knows something.

That something may be an upcoming pump'n'dump, but the rest of us will have to wait and see.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Xian_XDN

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 09:35:18 AM

Things seem to look pretty good economically. Lets hope it continues to rise slow and steady!

DarkNote is still so under-priced for such a good coin. I hope it will be 129 satoshi or even 1290 satoshi for 1 XDN soon.

annoyingorange

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:59:28 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 04:36:08 PM by annoyingorange

Hello.

I’m really fond of CryptoNote technology and have mined several CN-based coins since launch. I’ve been following cryptomarket for a lot of time and and I do consider XDN very promising coin. Current crypto trends are favoring technologically advanced coins and XDN is confirming this statement, price is going up.

I’ve decided to invest some of my funds in XDN infrastructure. I would like to open marketplace or a shop that will accept XDN as a primary currency and I’m looking for a co-founder. It has to be experienced and active person that would create, promote and support the idea.

Amount of the cash investment is highly negotiable, depends purely from the scale of the project and the result. I will also provide my knowledge of economics and marketing. For additional details please ask me here, through PM or contact me via email: richardorside at gmail.com

Also, any kind of requests about shop theme are welcome in this thread.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:09:17 PM

DarkNote is still so under-priced for such a good coin. I hope it will be 129 satoshi or even 1290 satoshi for 1 XDN soon.

I doubt that XDN could sustain such a high market capitalization with a couple of billions coins running around

But let's hope so, with my 1,5m coins I would be very happy !

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:26:02 PM

I doubt that XDN could sustain such a high market capitalization with a couple of billions coins running around

But let's hope so, with my 1,5m coins I would be very happy !

If XDN were 1290 satoshi, and there are close to 7B coins available at the moment, that would be a market cap of ~90k BTC, or at the current price of ~$200 USD a market cap of approximately $18M USD, so maybe not totally out of the realm of imagination Smiley
Xian_XDN

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:35:56 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 04:57:20 PM by Xian_XDN

JypsiCreme

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:15:44 PM

Volume is going up steadily. Month ago volume was so low and yesterday it was almost over 50 BTC. Looking good.
kattekop

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:32:59 PM

Somebody knows something.

That something may be an upcoming pump'n'dump, but the rest of us will have to wait and see.

Because XDN is on 2nd place at bter voting, and still, at the moment.
JypsiCreme

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:48:07 PM

Hello.

I’m really fond of CryptoNote technology and have mined several CN-based coins since launch. I’ve been following cryptomarket for a lot of time and and I do consider XDN very promising coin. Current crypto trends are favoring technologically advanced coins and XDN is confirming this statement, price is going up.

I’ve decided to invest some of my funds in XDN infrastructure. I would like to open marketplace or a shop that will accept XDN as a primary currency and I’m looking for a co-founder. It has to be experienced and active person that would create, promote and support the idea.

Amount of the cash investment is highly negotiable, depends purely from the scale of the project and the result. I will also provide my knowledge of economics and marketing. For additional details please ask me here, through PM or contact me via email: richardorside at gmail.com

Basic store idea. XDN themed products: t-shirts, cups, baseball hats etc.
Xian_XDN

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 03:33:06 PM

Volume is going up steadily. Month ago volume was so low and yesterday it was almost over 50 BTC. Looking good.

Yes, it looks promising and the price will go up

sorryforthat

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

Hello.

This on top of having custom USB wallets for cold and hot storage. I think if POS is still an idea, the devs could potentially look into putting together a Raspberry Pi Custom OS to make staking easier.
sorryforthat

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:47:40 PM

Yes, it looks promising and the price will go up

More to consider over the current price as it sits. Initially the price was at around 4 Sat with a slow rise to around 10. It did see a high of around 40 Sat but I believe this to be pump for profit and not really what the market saw as its worth price at the time. So in six months we watched it slowly rise from 4 Sat to a steady 20-30 Sat.

Right now the way I see it is people are starting to see this coin worth more than what it was and potentially worth more than where its at. More people are holding. All this movement in such a short amount of time makes this coin a good coin to invest into. Steady rise due to innovation not rumor or hype.

I personally have never bought any off exchange and mined it when it was first released and have held as I see petential. I feel that compared to other Cryptonote coins this has alot more to offer considering we still see devs steady movement (You guys have been doing a great job by the way)
JypsiCreme

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:59:38 PM

Hello.

This on top of having custom USB wallets for cold and hot storage. I think if POS is still an idea, the devs could potentially look into putting together a Raspberry Pi Custom OS to make staking easier.

Indeed. It would be a good addition to the store.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: