Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2017, 01:48:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out which pool is most profitable for the day?  (Read 87 times)
bobb120

Activity: 2

View Profile
Today at 09:59:04 AM

I have this cloud mining SHA256 account. there are few pools I can allocate to it.

Is there a webpage/app to see major pools payout/GH/day stats?

I got AwesomeMiner - it shows exactly that but there are no pools I need (Antpool, F2Pool and couple more).

What do you guys use to choose a pool? Do you do it daily?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. EWallets are like banks -- a central organization has complete control over your money. You shouldn't put much money in EWallets.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 2254

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:13:18 AM

This is a bullshit request because you only know which was the most profitable pool AFTER it has happened. It's like asking what the lotto numbers will be today.

Primary developer/maintainer for cgminer and ckpool/ckproxy.
ZERO FEE Pooled mining at ckpool.org 1% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
bobb120

View Profile
Today at 11:05:53 AM

Yes. That what I asked. Bullshit or not but I'd appreciate an actual answer. Anyone?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
Today at 01:30:58 PM

Answer is that we DON'T pool hop. Period.
If you are looking at pool performance one has to view it over weeks/months. Not days.

-Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats http://bit.ly/1Qjt6lj
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
bobb120

View Profile
Today at 01:41:50 PM

Ok how do I look at weeks/months performance?

P.S. I don't know what's pool hopping. Is it something despeakable? Like walking in a public place with your cock out? Sorry I didn't know. But if it makes any difference I don't have mining hardware. It's a cloud mining service and I don't know what's going on there. Could be just a bucket shop. I don't belong to a pool. Their platform allows you to select 3 pools at different proportions. So you are saying I should commit to a 3d party for life? I don't even have accounts with them. Weird.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.