Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

Frog, you are so dumb and annoying....please cash out and leave the forum. I'll buy all your MARYJ just stop spewing your idiocy . You CLEARLY have no idea how this whole process works

Shut up newbie with your two bitch ass posts. We've had our dicks in our hands for a couple months now and nobody is talking about anything new. When Adam comes on and repeats the same shit over and over again. I feel like a North Korean standing and screaming for my beloved Kim Jong Un. He doesn't really say anything, but I'm just supposed to say, "Great! Thank you so much for the detailed updates". God bless you, to the moon... blah blah blah. Why don't you stop hiding behind newbie accounts? This forum and communication is not normal at all. This being a scam coin would not surprise me at all.

This is where crypto meets the real world.  Don't expect an update everyday or even week.  I'm sure he has a 6 month, 1 year and 5 year plan for his whole business.  He's not going to get into the details of how he plans to roll this coin out, on a public forum.  There are to many people that read this and could steal his ideas. 

If you understand anything about business and the problems faced in the US with legalized Marijuana.  You would see that this is the Prime place for crypto to take over for fiat.  One or more of these "Pot" coins are going to make it big time.  But it's not going to happen over night.   

Believe me i do, more than I wanna know, but he has to give us something more than that. release another little vid on facebook or twitter. Just so we know he is still alive. He doesn't have to go into insane details. I get it, can't speak too much about it due to many factors, one including this coin is being backed by what is still a federally illegal item. You have to admit, he was once more active on here along with videos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:26:26 PM

Frog, you are so dumb and annoying....please cash out and leave the forum. I'll buy all your MARYJ just stop spewing your idiocy . You CLEARLY have no idea how this whole process works

Shut up newbie with your two bitch ass posts. We've had our dicks in our hands for a couple months now and nobody is talking about anything new. When Adam comes on and repeats the same shit over and over again. I feel like a North Korean standing and screaming for my beloved Kim Jong Un. He doesn't really say anything, but I'm just supposed to say, "Great! Thank you so much for the detailed updates". God bless you, to the moon... blah blah blah. Why don't you stop hiding behind newbie accounts? This forum and communication is not normal at all. This being a scam coin would not surprise me at all.

This is where crypto meets the real world.  Don't expect an update everyday or even week.  I'm sure he has a 6 month, 1 year and 5 year plan for his whole business.  He's not going to get into the details of how he plans to roll this coin out, on a public forum.  There are to many people that read this and could steal his ideas.  

If you understand anything about business and the problems faced in the US with legalized Marijuana.  You would see that this is the Prime place for crypto to take over for fiat.  One or more of these "Pot" coins are going to make it big time.  But it's not going to happen over night.    

Believe me i do, more than I wanna know, but he has to give us something more than that. release another little vid on facebook or twitter. Just so we know he is still alive. He doesn't have to go into insane details. I get it, can't speak too much about it due to many factors, one including this coin is being backed by what is still a federally illegal item. You have to admit, he was once more active on here along with videos.

After the dev started talking to Eloh he started disappearing lol

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:13:21 PM

I really don't want to act like one of those adam haters but I think it would be "normal" for him to reply to our "bashing" comments with any kind of contrary info, not just ignoring us. I think that's what normal devs do, respect the community whatever it is like. Being ignorant to our someway "stupid" questions is not desireable at all. How can you build trust between your coin holders when you don't give any type of response to some of our questions? He only speaks about what he wants.

My question would be What will be the real benefit for the European MaryJ holders when those ATM's start to work ? Guessing they will be situated in US only.

And another one would be What about people who invested without any interest in pot or anything related to it ? Will their investment be considered as dead and gone or there might be something good for them too ?

I guess these are some normal questions that we should hear answers for them.
LostButFound

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:30:26 PM

Any good developer DOESN'T respond to all you fudders, because HE IS DOING OTHER THINGS. You guys are so annoying I wouldnt be suprised at all if he just ignores this forum. Bunch of whiney babies with the attention span of spongebob squarepants
I consider my questions normal and I hope he responds to them. I am not attacking anyone here nor FUDing the coin.
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 12:31:54 AM

Any good developer DOESN'T respond to all you fudders, because HE IS DOING OTHER THINGS. You guys are so annoying I wouldnt be suprised at all if he just ignores this forum. Bunch of whiney babies with the attention span of spongebob squarepants

I like your 3rd post of all time. it's cute  Roll Eyes

you posting this doesnt make you any better than any mother fudder. lol
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:50:15 AM

This is where crypto meets the real world.  Don't expect an update everyday or even week.  I'm sure he has a 6 month, 1 year and 5 year plan for his whole business.  He's not going to get into the details of how he plans to roll this coin out, on a public forum.  There are to many people that read this and could steal his ideas. 

If you understand anything about business and the problems faced in the US with legalized Marijuana.  You would see that this is the Prime place for crypto to take over for fiat.  One or more of these "Pot" coins are going to make it big time.  But it's not going to happen over night.   

After the dev started talking to Eloh he started disappearing lol

Hey Winner, good to hear from you! I hope this isn't a stupid question, but who or what is an Eloh? lol
Are you referring to a mysterious, highly advanced alien race? lol

To Adam, if you read this. I believe in you and I hope all is well. Keep up the good work!

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 02:10:31 PM

Dev if u have disabilities to develop this project , please take some help from community.
I am damn sure you single will not I mean will not do any fucking development of this project except some photo & bullying.

Best of luck.
Sorry for hard talk.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 02:46:18 PM

thanks everyone for your support.  yes I got tired on ppl stealing my ideas and i saw for myself some exchanges doing insider trading with bots on its members....I will not let my coin be a part of that. so i am working on some big things

i do need someone to help make the android wallet 

Yes I do have things in motion which require long hours in the real world. As I visit stores face to face.

I have not been announcing things as Most of you know I helped pc and cann when its was just on allcrypt and no other exchange......until i learned they were pathetic ppl . so im tired of them stealing my ideas.    All the ppl hyping those other weed coins are a fn joke.  go look at my facebook pics of bubble hash and see why im a major player. With over 2400+ commercial 2-6 lb batches made. blah blah blah.

I dont like scammers making money off of my and other ppls hard work ......such as the fake profile @maryjanecointeam *****please go report it**** as its a fake profile someone wanted to scam ppl with and i would not work with them. go look at the fake followers they have and the word generation bots...

And thank you loyal friends for your support I have not left the coin. Just working on some majorly big things. And after florida yeson2 didnt go thru I had to step back and rearrange some plans for expansion.

thanks again to the ppl not spreading fud  and you can find me on twitter or facebook pretty easily.....my facebook messanger is majorly overloaded as I have a maximum friend count etc but you can hit me up on twitter as i keep that mainly for crypto messaging. 

Oh and their is sooooo much much more coming for the haters....I have not been on vacation. Been putting in work.

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:25:36 PM

thanks everyone for your support.  yes I got tired on ppl stealing my ideas and i saw for myself some exchanges doing insider trading with bots on its members....I will not let my coin be a part of that. so i am working on some big things

Yes I do have things in motion which require long hours in the real world. As I visit stores face to face.

I have not been announcing things as Most of you know I helped pc and cann when its was just on allcrypt and no other exchange......until i learned they were pathetic ppl . so im tired of them stealing my ideas.    All the ppl hyping those other weed coins are a fn joke.  go look at my facebook pics of bubble hash and see why im a major player. With over 2400+ commercial 2-6 lb batches made. blah blah blah.

I dont like scammers making money off of my and other ppls hard work ......such as the fake profile @maryjanecointeam *****please go report it**** as its a fake profile someone wanted to scam ppl with and i would not work with them. go look at the fake followers they have and the word generation bots...

And thank you loyal friends for your support I have not left the coin. Just working on some majorly big things. And after florida yeson2 didnt go thru I had to step back and rearrange some plans for expansion.

thanks again to the ppl not spreading fud  and you can find me on twitter or facebook pretty easily.....my facebook messanger is majorly overloaded as I have a maximum friend count etc but you can hit me up on twitter as i keep that mainly for crypto messaging. 

Oh and their is sooooo much much more coming for the haters....I have not been on vacation. Been putting in work.

Thank you so much for all the updates! Looking forward to the future of MaryJaneCoin.  Grin
I'll see if I can find someone for you to do the Android wallet.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
brendonbinges

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:53:01 PM

Can the people get an estimated date for implementation of big things sir? next month? 3 months? 6 month?
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:54:38 PM

Adam, thanks for the update. Though its not necessary, we appreciate it. I understand that you actually work in life and don't sit around trolling forums like most of the yahoos on here. Glad to have you as our dev and I am looking forward to the LONG HAUL. Cheesy

+1

Perhaps you can release another cool video in a grown room of yours?!  Grin

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:54:48 AM

Anything in the pipeline to get on cryptsy? That would be nice Smiley

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. It would be amazing!!!  Grin

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
mandular

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

Anything in the pipeline to get on cryptsy? That would be nice Smiley

It is really necessary to enter Crytpsy ? Bittrex is very good and I think i enough. Better to work on some features and upgrades for coin. 
LostButFound

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:25:06 AM

I really don't want to act like one of those adam haters but I think it would be "normal" for him to reply to our "bashing" comments with any kind of contrary info, not just ignoring us. I think that's what normal devs do, respect the community whatever it is like. Being ignorant to our someway "stupid" questions is not desireable at all. How can you build trust between your coin holders when you don't give any type of response to some of our questions? He only speaks about what he wants.

My question would be What will be the real benefit for the European MaryJ holders when those ATM's start to work ? Guessing they will be situated in US only.

And another one would be What about people who invested without any interest in pot or anything related to it ? Will their investment be considered as dead and gone or there might be something good for them too ?

Can I please get an answer to my questions ? Please?
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:08:29 PM

Can I please get an answer to my questions ? Please?

I'm not Adam.  But I'll take a crack at your questions.  The benefits to European and non pot interested people is the same as any other Alt coin.  There looking for a rise in price.  The European folks might benefit if the coin gets adopted in there local coffee shops.  This might happen if the ATMs are a Hugh success and MaryJane coin becomes a standard currency. 

Since I don't know what your assumptions were when you bought the coin, I'm not sure if this really answers your question. 

hussar

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:48:57 PM

+1

I'm so tired of the bots man, every time you buy it sells, and try putting in a buy order it sets one higher. hit cancel order and it does the same.
normally the owner of the bot would have moved it to another coin by now.

Adam i saw the microscope pics of the hash you made, wow man that looks really potent. This stuff is at the Peaceful Choice already? selling for MaryJ. If so we should do a promo

Cryptsy and Bter each have more volume than little Bittrex. Them adding MaryJ means new money. not everyone on the globe can access Bittrex. Please retweet https://twitter.com/78f164e16bab481/status/534032982504243200

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:13:08 PM

As long as we get on cryptsy before April that's fine with me. I think it's really important to get onto cryptsy before 4/20

Agree, I was hoping Christmas could be big for MaryJaneCoin this year. Treat it kind of like how popular gift cards are this time of year. But yes, I would be shocked if something big didn't happen to MaryJane by 4/20 of next year. Only time will tell.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
hussar

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:45:08 PM

Cryptsy will add MaryJ if enough ppl tweet at them, could happen real soon.
Bter and others may be more difficult but still worth the effort.

btw how much does an Android Wallet cost to make? i am willing to contribute for that

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:17:11 PM

Cryptsy will add MaryJ if enough ppl tweet at them, could happen real soon.
Bter and others may be more difficult but still worth the effort.

btw how much does an Android Wallet cost to make? i am willing to contribute for that

I would be willing to contribute as well for the Android wallet. Also, I did my free vote for MaryJaneCoin on Cryptsy.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:52:35 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 01:02:38 AM by fartbags

I don't think any PoS coin has a lite decentralized android wallet yet.

PoS is cool because it removes the need to pay PoW miners but PoS is really far behind in technology compared to PoW.

I hope someone will invent a PoS android wallet before April 20th.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: