Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:36:19 PM

I started with 2 seed and went through the drudgery of updates and am expecting to end up with a little over 15,000 which includes a rebuy of 25 and 520 along the way.  no idea if the interest math worked out overall, but I'm in for 0.478 which puts me at a slight loss at the 'current price' per the block explorer.  Overall, the fact the dev didn't bail on this like I've seen so many do in the past makes this a sort of win...but the market price going in to the weekend will tell the tale

Interesting. I will make a short list to see what outcomes are.
  • Dirtyboots - invested 0.478 btc - got 15000 SEED
  • JonesD - invested 0.1 BTC - got 2050 SEED

Numbers mean more than opinions. More people with numbers?

I invested .5 btc and got .8 seed then mined another 11.6 seed and started staking with 12.4 seed that never left my wallet and now I'm up to: 6,389 seed

I'd like to hear what others have.

at least one of my pool members started staking with  with 3.85 and has 16k now - go figger.... Angry

which proves you didnt have to have a huge stack to start.  There were strategies to be had, the dev even said there were.....

I followed the posted strategies

The strategies werent posted early in black and white, it was said there were strategies.  But the details werent posted for at least 3 days in (im not sure everything was posted either).  You dont want to know what I could have done with your 12 seed.... I would have the heaviest wallet.

edit: Im not sure you had the 12 seed. apologies if Im mistaken.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:39:49 PM

+1

ps: does anyone know why Bittrex disabled Seed coin yet again?

this seems to be a daily occurrance...

the wallet hasn't forked - I wonder what they know that we don't aside from the huge drop in value which was inevitable given the growing supply...

if memory serve me it was at .135 at one point just prior to staking kicking in.

this has been answered by crypzo:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.msg9224344#msg9224344

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:48:31 PM

+1

ps: does anyone know why Bittrex disabled Seed coin yet again?

this seems to be a daily occurrance...

the wallet hasn't forked - I wonder what they know that we don't aside from the huge drop in value which was inevitable given the growing supply...

if memory serve me it was at .135 at one point just prior to staking kicking in.

this has been answered by crypzo:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.msg9224344#msg9224344

And of all the things, the staff are all on leave, except for one guy. And he's not exactly active on IRC. Im sure that a coin that got auto-disabled by getting flagged for an excessive number of coins, will need some sort of extra steps and protocols to go through to get it back online. It is after all the biggest exchange out there and seed is no exception to their security procedures.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:00:51 PM

Cryptzo,

I would be completely supportive of you moving this to a self-moderated thread. A few people on this thread have greatly reduced the quality of the thread itself with their poor quality posts. This thread is evidence enough that you tried.

Thanks Smiley

Yeah, don't forget to delete the OP too.  Cheesy

O_o
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:02:37 PM

Cryptzo,

I would be completely supportive of you moving this to a self-moderated thread. A few people on this thread have greatly reduced the quality of the thread itself with their poor quality posts. This thread is evidence enough that you tried.

Thanks Smiley

Even negative posters are helpful in keeping the discussion going Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:10:40 PM

I wonder what would happen if this guy opens his wallet at block 20,xxx  Shocked

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/address.dws?2438.htm

Not much. He'll end up with 521.5 SEED = 26.3 * (1 + (2.69 * 7))

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:22:59 PM

my complaint is that the staking process is flawed and I did not get the number of coins promised in the OP

is this your first PoS coin? if so, i suggest you do further reading on PoS to understand how it works

anyway, there is no promise of coins in the OP, the words used are "a single coin has the potential to produce 1,000 coins"
POTENTIAL being the keyword

in fact, the OP is understating cause the real potential for 1 SEED is 9,315 coins by the end of growth

it says the coins will begin staking at 269% per day...

I can show you transactions to the contrary....

pls do

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:26:50 PM

Cryptzo,

Thanks Smiley

The negative posters who have brought up genuine concerns and questions and who have stuck to the issues, yes. The people just spewing negativity have added nothing helpful in my opinion.
tx42

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:38:19 PM

The negative posters who have brought up genuine concerns and questions and who have stuck to the issues, yes. The people just spewing negativity have added nothing helpful in my opinion.

There are some legitimate issues, but some posters will dwell on the problems, even long after they are resolved. These people should be asked to leave. They don't offer anything. bitkokos and barabaras are two I'd throw out (probably the same guy). After the first post (which can be copy-pasted from anywhere in their history, on any coin thread) their posts are useless. They basically go from coin to coin posting the same thing over and over and over and over. They are manic obsessive. I don't know how they could do it otherwise.

It's great for the page count, but after a while you can't read the thread. It hurts the coin in the end for no reason. Free speech doesn't have to mean freedom to spam. It's about ideas, not about the volume of spam. We get the idea, they don't like alt coins. Good for them.

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:40:04 PM

Cryptzo,

Thanks Smiley

If you see it from the correct point of view it's a positive post.
Almost everything in OP didn't work as expected.

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:42:01 PM

There are some legitimate issues, but some posters will dwell on the problems, even long after they are resolved. These people should be asked to leave. They don't offer anything. bitkokos and barabaras are two I'd throw out (probably the same guy). After the first post (which can be copy-pasted from anywhere in their history, on any coin thread) their posts are useless. They basically go from coin to coin posting the same thing over and over and over and over. They are manic obsessive. I don't know how they could do it otherwise.

It's great for the page count, but after a while you can't read the thread. It hurts the coin in the end for no reason. Free speech doesn't have to mean freedom to spam. It's about ideas, not about the volume of spam. We get the idea, they don't like alt coins. Good for them.

Just read the OP and highlight what worked and what didn't.

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:42:45 PM

If you see it from the correct point of view it's a positive post.
Almost everything in OP didn't work as expected.

You didn't turn out like your mom wanted either. Full of lost promises.

Doctor? Lawer?

No. Internet troll.

Jerking off made you like this.

O_o
tx42

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:43:27 PM

It worked for me. If you are too stupid to capitalize on the workings of a coin, that's your problem.

Cry somewhere else about your stupidity.

tx42

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

Jerking off made you like this.

bitkokos: Internet troll.

candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:46:17 PM

my complaint is that the staking process is flawed and I did not get the number of coins promised in the OP

is this your first PoS coin? if so, i suggest you do further reading on PoS to understand how it works

anyway, there is no promise of coins in the OP, the words used are "a single coin has the potential to produce 1,000 coins"
POTENTIAL being the keyword

in fact, the OP is understating cause the real potential for 1 SEED is 9,315 coins by the end of growth

it says the coins will begin staking at 269% per day...

I can show you transactions to the contrary....

pls do

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/address.dws?98.htm

note the blocks at 10,xxx

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:46:29 PM

It worked for me. If you are too stupid to capitalize on the workings of a coin, that's your problem.

I know. your beloved coin failure doesn't seem to make you think. I know, it's hard to accept the truth. But, hey! Perhaps another coin will pop up for you.

O_o
tx42

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:48:02 PM

I know. your beloved coin failure doesn't seem to make you think. I know, it's hard to accept the truth. But, hey! Perhaps another coin will pop up for you.

Troll much?

tx42

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:49:52 PM

Yeah, there was an overflow issue in the code that caused stakes to be wrong for a period. It was fixed.

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:50:52 PM

Troll much?

Don't worry, I understand what means to you, to end up with a bunch of shitcoins that you can't even sell, trade, use. You may be luckier with another shitcoin  Cheesy

O_o
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:51:06 PM

+1000  !!! Agreed!! It had NOTHING to do with the developer, we ALL played by the same rules. DONT blame  the ref when you lose the game. I started with 5 coins when we hit growth stage and did not buy ANY afterwords. According to the OP I should have made around 5,000 coins IF EVERYTHING went PERFECT and it did not. If you didnt profit blame yourself, and next time educate yourself BEFORE you invest. Nuff said. Dev.. you kick ASS!!!  Where is your tip jar?

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: