Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:06:58 PM

lol at the people who werent complaining until they realized they werent gonna make money.  If you werent bitching as of the last bug Im not sure you have much ground to stand on bitching now.
The people who are complaining now are the people I depended on for my strategies to work. If I didn't know dumb people were out there, I would not be writing this post right now. I simply made money off of dumb people by being smarter than them. We all played by the same rules, but the smart people made money and the dumb ones lost. It's that simple. I wish every coin were like this one.
If you were the genius you portray yourself as, you wouldn't have to pay somebody 1/3 BTC to come up with a staking strategy for you.

You are illiterate. It was to run my strategy.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tx42

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:10:01 PM

Don't be blinded by your own arrogance, some got luckier than others, as well as having a well laid out plan. Not everybody was playing by the same rules at the same time, the rules changed daily, with each fork. If you can't see that, then you are surely less intelligent than you think you are.

There wasn't a lot of luck. People were all dealt the same hands. If you played it right, you made a lot of money. People complain when they lose. This time, they lost because people smarter than them won. Period.

This coin is the greatest thing to happen to trolls ever. You are dumb. You lost. I was smart I won. Where else in life besides chess can you say this?

You'd have some ground to stand on if you did better than me. But see, I won, proving that I am smarter than you.

lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:40:20 PM

Don't be blinded by your own arrogance, some got luckier than others, as well as having a well laid out plan. Not everybody was playing by the same rules at the same time, the rules changed daily, with each fork. If you can't see that, then you are surely less intelligent than you think you are.

There wasn't a lot of luck. People were all dealt the same hands. If you played it right, you made a lot of money. People complain when they lose. This time, they lost because people smarter than them won. Period.

This coin is the greatest thing to happen to trolls ever. You are dumb. You lost. I was smart I won. Where else in life besides chess can you say this?

You'd have some ground to stand on if you did better than me. But see, I won, proving that I am smarter than you.

LOL - made a lot of money - don't think so - Seedcoin is the toilet value wise....

everyone's lost except the devs who sold for btc and promptly sold their btc - some are just sitting on more worthless coins than others : LOL

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
misocialnetwork

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:54:04 PM

There should be some rises.
Have you got some rich list ? This is important, because we can see if someone can drop a lot of coins to dump the price .

The big scam is not only the dump. it's the pump too which will trick you the coin is rising making you buy at higher prices (panic buying), they will get your btc, give you their seed. Then they will dump and you will be left with low valued seeds or if you sell (panic selling) you will get 25% of your BTC back and they will remain eith 75% of your btc and all their seeds back at a much lower price. Cheesy
This is extremely dangerous when 8 people control two thirds of a coin. (Even a shitcoin)
all i have seen for the last 3 days is the price crashing lower and lower so shows how much you do not know as always

Donate Seedcoins sUW6x5dUyH8BNioEunXn37RB3GTYMGnnUh
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:35:29 PM

speaking of the dev....
tx42

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:54:42 PM

LOL - made a lot of money - don't think so - Seedcoin is the toilet value wise....

everyone's lost except the devs who sold for btc and promptly sold their btc - some are just sitting on more worthless coins than others : LOL

It's obvious that you are bitter because you were too dumb to figure things out for yourself. This coin is like real life. Mommy isn't going to help you on this one.

candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:22:50 PM

The irony, is too much. At least I can admit that I had some luck involved in my rise in position, you're just delusional. You didn't win, you're not at the top of the rich list. I'm sure that you probably have a lot more BTC invested than me, and your behavior here is quickly making that more worthless with each post, pretty smart guy you are. A real winner.

Don't forget your door prize, it's a pile of worthless crap.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
misocialnetwork

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:04:04 AM

The irony, is too much. At least I can admit that I had some luck involved in my rise in position, you're just delusional. You didn't win, you're not at the top of the rich list. I'm sure that you probably have a lot more BTC invested than me, and your behavior here is quickly making that more worthless with each post, pretty smart guy you are. A real winner.

i hope bittrex pulls this coin off there site for being the most worthless coin online yet so you all top ten people can not profit from this coin at all

Donate Seedcoins sUW6x5dUyH8BNioEunXn37RB3GTYMGnnUh
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:21:43 AM

i hope bittrex pulls this coin off there site for being the most worthless coin online yet so you all top ten people can not profit from this coin at all

It will be the shortest lived shitcoin of them all. Way shorter than the memory of those who supported it... and sunk PINK along the way.
tx42

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:38:06 AM

Your hatred is your response to knowing you failed.

tx42

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:46:18 AM

betweeen the wallet updates and the fucked up staking problems the only people that did well on this coin is the dev and a handful of people. total junk. with the right parameters tweeked and shit not getting all fucked up this could be a decent concept but the execution of this one was fubar.

what a bunch of fucking retards. bought in to the CANN pump way to high and now they fud like little children because they dont know how to stake coins. what a joke.

candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:54:35 AM

Your hatred is your response to knowing you failed.

Your arrogance is your response for your ignorance.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:21:02 AM

Sorry to disappoint you but I already sold off about 10% of my seed to get my investment back (plus just a little extra).  If I dont ever sell another seed Im still in the green. Looks like the dump is finally happening though. May take a chance and pick up some more if it goes cheap enough lol.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:15:49 AM

What a wild ride this one was. Nice experiment, nice profit. 5/5 would mine again.  Grin

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:59:02 AM

So Im curious, out of the top wallets how many of them have actually moved? or has anyone been paying attention to this? Cause from the looks of it, the larger wallets are not the reason for the price decrease. Now that there is a roadmap I feel those that held for long term are actually going to benefit even more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
travis72682

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:04:05 AM

So Im curious, out of the top wallets how many of them have actually moved? or has anyone been paying attention to this? Cause from the looks of it, the larger wallets are not the reason for the price decrease. Now that there is a roadmap I feel those that held for long term are actually going to benefit even more.

We will see. I sold enough to get even and am saving the rest. I am not way up in the list but an in the top 20 easilly.  With only 3 million coins, if the top wallets hold their coins it wont take much to make the price increase.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:15:22 AM

We will see. I sold enough to get even and am saving the rest. I am not way up in the list but an in the top 20 easilly.  With only 3 million coins, if the top wallets hold their coins it wont take much to make the price increase.

well at least you realize this. There are so many that would rather belly ache about how much they didn't get that they miss how many are not on the market thanks to those holding

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lifeforcepools

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:47:11 AM

nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
travis72682

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:54:15 AM

nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

Who knows how far it will dump (what counts is what happens after the dump) but care to explain where you got your 100 sat estimate from?

lifeforcepools

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:19:40 AM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

Who knows how far it will dump (what counts is what happens after the dump) but care to explain where you got your 100 sat estimate from?

just judging from experience as to what has happened to other scrypt coins when the devs have gone awol

you have to admit - there's only been one post from a dev about the future of this coin in the past few days when in fact the devs were very very active last week.

If the devs were truly interested in the future value of the coin they'd be all over this thread and using their own BTC to buy up cheap coins like Brian Kelly does with Naut.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: