Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91649 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:48:12 AM

did you get the copyright?
I did not ask for it. I dont really need it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:32:54 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 05:09:57 PM by NILIcoin

specs?

The coins will be issued on Counterparty wallet since it suit the model of this coin which I call "Coupon Coins"
I will issue a finite number of coins. Each coin will act as a Coupon to buy my product at a discount,just like Coca-Cola might do one day,
I will sell 1 bottles of Coca-Cola for 1 Coca-Cola coin. My Coca-Cola bottles will be art pieces which I will describe later.
One thing that is important to understand is that the "Coupon coin" model is not very good for manipulative use since unlike The "Token-coin" it is not the only means of payment, and thus it keeps its value in the range between the discount price and the regular price.
On the "Coupon Coin" model it self I will elaborate much more soon.
As far as the end value of my coins,  since they are made as art and are in a very limited addition, there is a chance that they will be worth more then the initial value which I will sell them for. after all im not going to sell cola with it.

1 [ICOKE] coin  = 1 Coca-Coal soda bottle*
*This bottle is an art piece not real soda bottle
1[ICOKE] coin = 0.01 Bitcoin*
*coins that are issued and put in the market for sell in the first round
1 Coca-Cola soda bottle* = 0.1 Bitcoin*
* The art bottles can be bought directly with Bitcoin but the coin acts as a coupon.
 In the real Coca- Cola coins case it will make sense to keep a much smaller gap between the market price and the coupon coins.
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:48:55 PM

you will dead ,lol
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:16:51 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 05:32:10 PM by NILIcoin

THE COINS HAVE BEEN ISSUED!!!. NOTE THE CHANGE : THE COIN LETTERS ARE [ICOKE] (since COKE was taken. lol)
sale date to be announced soon
Go to this link and get your counterwallet ready https://www.counterparty.co/
There are no ICOKE coins to buy on the market yet 
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:38:16 PM

johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:41:23 PM

How will this work? Do you have the copyright for it?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:06:58 PM

How will this work? Do you have the copyright for it?
Once you create your wallet here https://counterwallet.co/ you will be able to start trading on the wallet's exchange market.
My Coca-Cola coins ICOKE will be put on that exchange for sell soon (in about a 10 days)
This is the link to a video that explains how to exchange on the wallet's platform https://www.counterparty.co/videos/ (though things have changed a bit since the video was made)

I dont have copyright and it is an important part of this coin's concept not to have these rights (as you can see in the comments above)
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:16:36 PM

this is a joke right ?

NO!  THIS IS REAL  .
THE COINS WILL BE ISSUED AS MY ART. BUT WILL HAVE ALL THE COCA-COLA TRADE MARK VISUALS.

As an artist I want to capitalize directly on my talent and work. I want you and other investor to benefit from my need to bring in "a medium of exchange" so that I can pay my rent. If I use the Dollar I give that power to the state and more so to the banks who take advantage of us all.  when I create my coin or use a coin of my choice I claim that power back. The whole point of that project is to illustrate this concept and make it real.
My future coins like TOYOTA coin or COCA-COLA coin are going to be made in a way which illustrate  how  these industries should employ an altcoin.Iit will also be offered for sell  as art  I will explain it in details when we get there. Coca-Cola coin will be first to come out after the NILI coin issue event  which will take place in the end of October.  

EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782161.0

So what exactly is your talent?  You're using their logo, their art, their design, all other people's work and talent.  What exactly are you bringing to the table?  What are you producing?  Um... a limited edition of numbers in cyberspace.  Just because something is rare doesn't make it valuable.  I'm sure the world is slowly running out of MacDonalds E.T. tumblers, but they're not auctioning them at Barkleys.

*sigh*  "Concept Art"  Hits a new high for lazy.  Y'know, I used to live with a guy who was/is a head scenic for I.A.T.S.E.  Scenic artists specialize in fast technique, bang it out fast and cheap as possible, enough to fool the eye and not much more because there's always the budget and the timetable.  And "Twitter Art"  Tweet something and declare it art?  I'll bet it "raises questions" about communication in modern society.

http://www.newcriterion.com/posts.cfm/tampon-in-a-teacup-4737

Just plain lazy.  Can't even be bothered to photograph their own artwork.  Can't be very proud of it.

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:23:37 PM

1 [ICOKE] coin  = 1 Coca-Coal soda bottle

wow , that's would be very high price this coin . where the coca-coal form ? you make it ? Grin
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:28:21 PM

I think that Mr Buffet (Warren) might be one of the first to buy my coins or pay to gain legal rights on my coin model.  Shocked He of all investors understand the power of real assets. and it cant get more real then a coupon-coin which represent the value of a bottle of coca-cola.

A coupon-coin which you simply claim has value because you've declared it so.  Who's to believe you?  Why?  Y'know, when I come into the city I usually have a stack of 6x8's of my newer pictures, and I never ever have to pay for a beer when I go out.  Know why?  Because other people offer me a beer in exchange for them.  THEY set the value, and if I turn out shite, I go thirsty.

Choice of payment on work will become the greatest factor to determine these new currencies value.  The primary value of a coin, that which on its behalf the currency was issued, will rise dramatically once a person will ask to be payed on his/her work with this coin.  By making a choice in which currency one is getting paid, this person’s work become valued as a product of the industry he choose to be paid by its currency. Thus the currency is now representing not only the future products of the industry that issued it, but also the future products (of any industry) gained by that person’s work.
This factor will have great effect on the future credit market and will stop the abusive practices of the current banking system.

This is meaningless drivel, nonsense, and it really sounds like "art-speak".

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:34:12 PM

right
Jerrietg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:45:47 PM

Coca-cola is popular in the world , but i don't think you are their boss

so why creat this coin? Wink
SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 09:15:57 PM

Why would you take Cokes Brand and make it into an alt

and you just quoted yourself?

They better not have Kanye on their side... oh man...

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:34:58 AM

this is a joke right ?

NO!  THIS IS REAL  .
THE COINS WILL BE ISSUED AS MY ART. BUT WILL HAVE ALL THE COCA-COLA TRADE MARK VISUALS.

As an artist I want to capitalize directly on my talent and work. I want you and other investor to benefit from my need to bring in "a medium of exchange" so that I can pay my rent. If I use the Dollar I give that power to the state and more so to the banks who take advantage of us all.  when I create my coin or use a coin of my choice I claim that power back. The whole point of that project is to illustrate this concept and make it real.
My future coins like TOYOTA coin or COCA-COLA coin are going to be made in a way which illustrate  how  these industries should employ an altcoin.Iit will also be offered for sell  as art  I will explain it in details when we get there. Coca-Cola coin will be first to come out after the NILI coin issue event  which will take place in the end of October.  

EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782161.0

So what exactly is your talent?  You're using their logo, their art, their design, all other people's work and talent.  What exactly are you bringing to th'e table?  What are you producing?  Um... a limited edition of numbers in cyberspace.  Just because something is rare doesn't make it valuable.  I'm sure the world is slowly running out of MacDonalds E.T. tumblers, but they're not auctioning them at Barkleys.

*sigh*  "Concept Art"  Hits a new high for lazy.  Y'know, I used to live with a guy who was/is a head scenic for I.A.T.S.E.  Scenic artists specialize in fast technique, bang it out fast and cheap as possible, enough to fool the eye and not much more because there's always the budget and the timetable.  And "Twitter Art"  Tweet something and declare it art?  I'll bet it "raises questions" about communication in modern society.

WOW Im really impressed (im saying it with out sarcasm) , you actually read and looked up the links.
I will answer that (without sarcasm)

My true talent is in understanding the underline structure of a system. Im actually really good at getting to the source of which, the system was contracted on. Or in other words, the underline axiomatic laws. You would be surprised what lays behind some of the most celebrated scientific theories, and where they go wrong. I will not get into it unless you will ask me to do this, but a large part of my training is uncovering these.
The concept of money and the monetary system as a whole is right up my alley. On this alone I have spent  years of laboring, including some early art pieces one which was other sorts of currency I named LOVE-NOTE.
On top of that Im a good visual artist and have what it takes to be a good scenic artist which is something you should not undermined.

However,you are right for not being convinced yet, since much of my work I did not expose to this crowed here, and is not on the internet. Also on the coin models I have not elaborated much yet. After completing this comment I will put in writing the full explanation of the COUPON-COIN model.

TTCoin

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:34:46 AM

Coca-cola ;DLooks interesting.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:46:38 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 10:33:41 AM by NILIcoin

The COUPON-COIN monetary model

The generic matrix is:

1 coupon unit = 1 product unit
price of 1 coupon unit < price of 1 product unit in the market

The economic/social rules (The game's rules):

1. The coupon units has no expiration date (unlike most coupons)
2. The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer (or risk management agent) for the product or the monetary value it was issued at.

The monetary benefits of the model:

1. coin value stability - A value that range between the market price of the product unit ,and the issue price of the coupon unit.
    The smaller the gap is, the less fluctuations of value are possible
2. Ease of rating the real value and risks of the coin - The balance of,  products in production, damned for this product and the total value of      
    other assets can be evaluated to determine the real value of the coin at any given moment

* There are more complex benefits once the coin enter a credit pool and is lent out on behalf of the borrower potential production power.  I will issue these points in another document which I will post soon

Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

The generic matrix is:

2. The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer (or risk management agent) for the product or the monetary value it was issued at.

1. coin value stability - A value that range between the market price of the product unit ,and the issue price of the coupon unit.
2. Ease of rating the real value and risks of the coin - The balance of,  products in production, damned for this product and the total value of      
    other assets can be evaluated to determine the real value of the coin at any given moment

* There are more complex benefits once the coin enter a credit pool and is lent out on behalf of the borrower potential production power.  I will issue these points in another document which I will post soon

Let's restate what you've written there (I was about to say, restate the axioms of your system, but nothing here is self-evident).

1 coupon/coin = 1 work of art.
1 coupon/coin < 1 work of art.  (See, there goes my math right there)

Ergo, all works of art are identical and worth the same.

The value of a work of art is far more subjective than anything else in the marketplace, and it's value is STILL what someone is willing to trade for it.  Any evaluation in your mind will remain there, forever a fantasy.  Only the buyer actualizes a potential value.

You have a real problem with writing sentences that don't have much meaning.  Try putting some actual numbers to them and put up a few clear examples.  For instance, you don't differentiate between these coins, coupons, then make a blanket statement along the lines of "and of course there will be coin stability..." because why?  If I can explain Cantor's diagonal proof to a 12-year-old I'm sure you can explain your meaning, with examples, and with real numbers.

Also, make sure you're using the words you use for their meaning and not effect.  Matrix has a specific meaning, and so does axiom. If you're "figuring out the axioms of a system" you're basically itemizing what everybody already knows, because they are self-evident.
God Donut

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:39:06 AM

well, this will never get listed on a serious exchange due to copyright infringement
so there's no real value to this coin
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:05:02 PM

well, this will never get listed on a serious exchange due to copyright infringement
so there's no real value to this coin

There could be real value in it even if not on a major exchange
Since the caounterwallet is and exchange platform,  you can always exchange any coin on the wallet for bitccoin or xcp if there is a damned for the coin..
Since the counterparty wallet exchange is decentralized, I think that it should be resilient to a court order, Counterparty should  have no power over my actions. If counterparty can prevent me from offering my coins there, then we need to come up with something better.
It is a very good test case, even if  for this only, you should chip in and buy a coin or two and join the party, so we can make it big enough for the Coca-Cola police to show up.
And a nice party with the a bunch of lawyers would make this your investment worth the fun if not some real good money.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:52:00 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 09:32:48 AM by NILIcoin

The generic matrix is:

Let's restate what you've written there (I was about to say, restate the axioms of your system, but nothing here is self-evident).

1 coupon/coin = 1 work of art.
1 coupon/coin < 1 work of art.  (See, there goes my math right there)

Ergo, all works of art are identical and worth the same.

The value of a work of art is far more subjective than anything else in the marketplace, and it's value is STILL what someone is willing to trade for it.  Any evaluation in your mind will remain there, forever a fantasy.  Only the buyer actualizes a potential value.

You have a real problem with writing sentences that don't have much meaning.  Try putting some actual numbers to them and put up a few clear examples.  For instance, you don't differentiate between these coins, coupons, then make a blanket statement along the lines of "and of course there will be coin stability..." because why?  If I can explain Cantor's diagonal proof to a 12-year-old I'm sure you can explain your meaning, with examples, and with real numbers.

Also, make sure you're using the words you use for their meaning and not effect.  Matrix has a specific meaning, and so does axiom. If you're "figuring out the axioms of a system" you're basically itemizing what everybody already knows, because they are self-evident.

The coupon units has no expiration date (unlike most coupons)
The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer (or risk management agent) for the monetary value that it was issued at.

2. Ease of rating the real value and risks of the coin - The balance of,  products in production, damned for this product and the total value of     

* There are more complex benefits once the coin enter a credit pool and is lent out on behalf of the borrower potential production power.  I will issue these points in another document which I will post soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: