Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91649 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:26:37 AM

ALL BITCOINS EARNINGS FROM THE ICOKE DISTRIBUTION WILL BE REDISTRIBUTED AS DIVIDENDS BETWEEN ALL COIN HOLDERS.

Since the COCA-COLA COIN is made to promote the creation of industries coins, and since I am making use of the registered trademark of the company I will give all bitcoins earnings back as dividends to coin holders

The Counterwallet platform is designed to allow such function. watch this video which explains how is this done. (0.58 minut) https://www.counterparty.co/videos/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:35:07 AM

got registered on the  Altcoin calender https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/910-ICOKE
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:42:34 PM

This has to be one of the best thought out scam coins to ever hit crypto land. Hats off to the dev. Wonder how long before the lawyers come knocking?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

This has to be one of the best thought out scam coins to ever hit crypto land. Hats off to the dev. Wonder how long before the lawyers come knocking?

But why call it a scam?!  In did it is thought out, but as a legitimate scheme which aims at creating a monetary change and benefit thous who contribute to the effort.
As far as the lawyers, we need much more action here for that to happens. So chip in some more replies, and next week, once out for sell, get a few coin and wait for the lawyers to make your little investment do the job for your much bigger investments.. Bringing the big players into the Altcoin world will make all of you here do very well. And that is what im trying to do here in my spacial artistic way.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

The concept of money and the monetary system as a whole is right up my alley. On this alone I have spent  years of laboring, including some early art pieces one which was other sorts of currency I named LOVE-NOTE. On top of that Im a good visual artist and have what it takes to be a good scenic artist which is something you should not undermined.

I'm a photographer, so I know about scenic art.  You might have forgotten the artist's #1 rule... be your own harshest critic. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7657010@N05/

My true talent is in understanding the underline structure of a system. Im actually really good at getting to the source of which, the system was contracted on. Or in other words, the underline axiomatic laws. You would be surprised what lays behind some of the most celebrated scientific theories, and where they go wrong. I will not get into it unless you will ask me to do this, but a large part of my training is uncovering these.

I'd like to hear at least a couple of quick examples.
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:13:23 PM

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:29:23 PM

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/QOAyQtV.jpg
LOL
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:42:56 PM

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:01:28 PM

wonder who will get to u first..the disney lawyers or cokes lawyers
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:03:23 PM

This is idiocy.  The lawyers for Disney and Coke are no joke.  You have NO CHANCE of making this a success.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:42:42 AM

This is idiocy.  The lawyers for Disney and Coke are no joke.  You have NO CHANCE of making this a success.

majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:08:57 AM

The COUPON-COIN monetary model

The generic matrix is:

1 coupon unit = 1 product unit
price of 1 coupon unit < price of 1 product unit in the market

The economic/social rules (The game's rules):

1. The coupon units has no expiration date (unlike most coupons)
2. The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer (or risk management agent) for the product or the monetary value it was issued at.

The monetary benefits of the model:

1. coin value stability - A value that range between the market price of the product unit ,and the issue price of the coupon unit.
    The smaller the gap is, the less fluctuations of value are possible
2. Ease of rating the real value and risks of the coin - The balance of,  products in production, damned for this product and the total value of      
    other assets can be evaluated to determine the real value of the coin at any given moment

* There are more complex benefits once the coin enter a credit pool and is lent out on behalf of the borrower potential production power.  I will issue these points in another document which I will post soon

Let's restate what you've written there (I was about to say, restate the axioms of your system, but nothing here is self-evident).

1 coupon/coin = 1 work of art.
1 coupon/coin < 1 work of art.  (See, there goes my math right there)

Ergo, all works of art are identical and worth the same.

The value of a work of art is far more subjective than anything else in the marketplace, and it's value is STILL what someone is willing to trade for it.  Any evaluation in your mind will remain there, forever a fantasy.  Only the buyer actualizes a potential value.

You have a real problem with writing sentences that don't have much meaning.  Try putting some actual numbers to them and put up a few clear examples.  For instance, you don't differentiate between these coins, coupons, then make a blanket statement along the lines of "and of course there will be coin stability..." because why?  If I can explain Cantor's diagonal proof to a 12-year-old I'm sure you can explain your meaning, with examples, and with real numbers.

Also, make sure you're using the words you use for their meaning and not effect.  Matrix has a specific meaning, and so does axiom. If you're "figuring out the axioms of a system" you're basically itemizing what everybody already knows, because they are self-evident.

From the looks of things, I'm guessing that the OP's math is more of an art than it is an exact science.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:40:09 AM

The COUPON-COIN monetary model

The generic matrix is:

1 coupon unit = 1 product unit
price of 1 coupon unit < price of 1 product unit in the market

The economic/social rules (The game's rules):

1. The coupon units has no expiration date (unlike most coupons)
2. The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer (or risk management agent) for the product or the monetary value it was issued at.

The monetary benefits of the model:

1. coin value stability - A value that range between the market price of the product unit ,and the issue price of the coupon unit.
    The smaller the gap is, the less fluctuations of value are possible
2. Ease of rating the real value and risks of the coin - The balance of,  products in production, damned for this product and the total value of      
    other assets can be evaluated to determine the real value of the coin at any given moment

* There are more complex benefits once the coin enter a credit pool and is lent out on behalf of the borrower potential production power.  I will issue these points in another document which I will post soon

Let's restate what you've written there (I was about to say, restate the axioms of your system, but nothing here is self-evident).

1 coupon/coin = 1 work of art.
1 coupon/coin < 1 work of art.  (See, there goes my math right there)

Ergo, all works of art are identical and worth the same.

The value of a work of art is far more subjective than anything else in the marketplace, and it's value is STILL what someone is willing to trade for it.  Any evaluation in your mind will remain there, forever a fantasy.  Only the buyer actualizes a potential value.

You have a real problem with writing sentences that don't have much meaning.  Try putting some actual numbers to them and put up a few clear examples.  For instance, you don't differentiate between these coins, coupons, then make a blanket statement along the lines of "and of course there will be coin stability..." because why?  If I can explain Cantor's diagonal proof to a 12-year-old I'm sure you can explain your meaning, with examples, and with real numbers.

Also, make sure you're using the words you use for their meaning and not effect.  Matrix has a specific meaning, and so does axiom. If you're "figuring out the axioms of a system" you're basically itemizing what everybody already knows, because they are self-evident.

From the looks of things, I'm guessing that the OP's math is more of an art than it is an exact science.

LOL, just checked out on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OP
Arts[edit]
Opus number, used to denote one work of musical composition from many
Out of print, a status of a book title at a publishing house
Opposite prompt, a stage right prompt corner on a theatre stage

as far a OP. innovation is not only on the technical level of the coin's parameters.  There is a lot of innovative work regarding economic monetary models that have to adjust to a free market of currencies, while shattering the major paradigm regarding the state monopolized monetary system.
My coins deals with that aspect in an artistic way as being a conceptual art piece
Yuzu

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:46:54 PM

Are you really comparing yourself and these rip-offs to Andy Warhol's art?  Really?  Do you understand anything about copyright? 
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:09:53 PM

The concept of money and the monetary system as a whole is right up my alley. On this alone I have spent  years of laboring, including some early art pieces one which was other sorts of currency I named LOVE-NOTE. On top of that Im a good visual artist and have what it takes to be a good scenic artist which is something you should not undermined.

I'm a photographer, so I know about scenic art.  You might have forgotten the artist's #1 rule... be your own harshest critic. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7657010@N05/

My true talent is in understanding the underline structure of a system. Im actually really good at getting to the source of which, the system was contracted on. Or in other words, the underline axiomatic laws. You would be surprised what lays behind some of the most celebrated scientific theories, and where they go wrong. I will not get into it unless you will ask me to do this, but a large part of my training is uncovering these.

I'd like to hear at least a couple of quick examples.

Beautiful photos. you have there.
 I understand your frustration with artists  and how it often feel that they just put out everything with out spending time perfecting it. I think that you will see how much thought and work did go into this project. even the fact that it evolves as I go is an important thought out part of it.
As of your other request, I dont really wish to develop  it here on this thread, as is, its hard for people to relate to the point. So lets just stay on the same topic. Free market theories totally neglect to notice the fact that the most fundamental  parameter, that of the currency, is a monopoly .
 Here is a classic definition of free market  from http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/freemarket.asp
A market economy based on supply and demand with little or no government control. A completely free market is an idealized form of a market economy where buyers and sellers are allowed to transact freely (i.e. buy/sell/trade) based on a mutual agreement on price without state intervention in the form of taxes, subsidies or regulation."
Not a word about the role of money and of course how the state monopoly trough central banks (which in the USA is privet institute) controls prices manipulating the money supply. economy using that.
(when this come to physics it is even worse , physicists are so blind to their preconceived notions.... )
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:22:13 PM

Are you really comparing yourself and these rip-offs to Andy Warhol's art?  Really?  Do you understand anything about copyright? 

I understand about art much more then you do, I believe. And With the help of Andy's work It is going to be very hard to take my 'rip-offs' off, even if Im not as good as he was.
 And Being a shiti artist does not strip you off of your title as an artist. In court im not judged on the quality of my art but on the legality of my acts  as an artist.  Smiley   
Yuzu

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

You have no idea what you're talking about.  And you're going to try to take people's money and you're going to get hammered in court.  If you're trying to hide behind the idea of appropriation then you're going to have a long slog.  You certainly can't afford the attorneys that The Andy Warhol Foundation has.  But I'm sure you're going to find out about that when you receive the cease and desist letters winging their way to your mailbox.

I would seriously advise any investor to avoid this coin like the plague (and the Disney one, too).  Your money will be gone quicker than a rum and coke in a southern bar.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

Tell me this coin is a deliberate joke and I might buy some for fun, just like I did with DOGE.

But if you say you're serious, I will just laugh and let it pass.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

Coin sell begins October 6th.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/910-ICOKE
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:37:39 AM

Get a few coins and watch what's happening. It is going to be interesting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: