Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91648 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:35:46 PM

Most of crypto-world effort regarding the world of commerce was directed at gaining recognition and being excepted as means of payment  but very little work have been done as far as exploiting these industries  powers to create their own crypto-coins.

People in the community tend to think that mass adoption would come from the crowed via new innovations and new players.
I believe that we are facing enormous challenge in attempting to crack the world wide excepted monopolized monetary system based on central bank control and we need the big players to join in before that credit monopoly put in central bankers hand will destroy all that have been achieved in years of diversified monetary systems.

Is it weird that, as hilarious as this thread is, I find the most humorous things to be in NILI's (evidently intentional) typos and misspellings?

Particularly funny is the fact that "accepted" and "excepted" are precise opposites!!  He is saying literally the exact inverse of what he intends, and it makes the statements quite funny.  I agree that crypto is excepted as a means of payment, we should do something about that!  Wink

His coins are floating around in cryptocin, I guess so that fungus will not form on them.  I hate when I get fungus on my bitcoins.

It would be expansive to excess his wallet.  I wish someone would expansively excess MY wallets!

Too much!

You need to use your bitcoins a bit more.
 Buy and sell my coins  and get Coca-cola hooked. ;-) your bitcoins will then, flower again.
All of you here you have to start using P2P exchanges and put it to work. It is much more important for your future than your bitcoins. Do it here with my coins and you will get everyone to join too, after all trademarks do the work. :-)
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:57:51 PM

So how much artwork have you sold already?

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

So how much artwork have you sold already?
I have sold in  the past before going into the "coin industry". Right now my art is for sell only by using my coins. No one has bought any yet, but so far I wasn't active in the art community only here on the thread building it up as a conceptual work. I dont expect any art sell for some time.
szdyxg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:35:32 PM

Unbelievable idea
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:41:29 AM

Unbelievable idea

Unbelievably stupid idea

/Fixed
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:37:10 AM

Unbelievable idea

Unbelievably stupid idea

/Fixed
define stupid.
Then if you can show me one stupid thing on that I did or did on the thread other then bad spelling, point it out. Most likely if you take the time to do it you will realize that it is very calculated and was done using a lot of smart brain cells.

freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

Unbelievable idea

Unbelievably stupid idea

/Fixed
define stupid.
Then if you can show me one stupid thing on that I did or did on the thread other then bad spelling, point it out. Most likely if you take the time to do it you will realize that it is very calculated and was done using a lot of smart brain cells.

you violated trademarks, coke and disney...two stupid things....now where is my reward? ...btw if you say how...very easy to understand
asdf_files

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:16:57 PM

Very bad name for coin bro. You know about Coca lawers?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:35:43 PM

Unbelievable idea

Unbelievably stupid idea

/Fixed
define stupid.

you violated trademarks, coke and disney...two stupid things....now where is my reward? ...btw if you say how...very easy to understand
O.K I will let you call me stupid since I actually don't really mind, My only problem with that is that it turns away other people who are just as bright as you are and cant see for themselves, thus lmiss the chance to make an easy and fun bc one day once the coca cola company will try to buy all the coins. As much as I try to talk simple and clear, it is still too complicated for most in this forum do comprehend. So lets close that subject and agree on stupid, And later we may have to redefine stupid as plain annoying which is in did one of "stupid" definitions. So stupid it is. a proud stupid (how much more annoying can that get?)   
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:12:46 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:32:09 PM

I warn all users here on this forum not to buy any of these shitty Scamcoins! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:36:23 PM

I warn all users here on this forum not to buy any of these shitty Scamcoins! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Tongue
fullhouse

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:42:22 PM

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Shocked are you serious?

BombCoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:47:41 PM

you can use your coins to pay for your bail when get brought to court  Cheesy Cheesy
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:51:46 PM

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:56:37 PM

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Shocked are you serious?

For every coin you get there is a product which has art value. That is more than you get for most of the coin in Atlcoin land thus far.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:11:45 PM

I'm gonna wait so I can invest everything into cocaine coin  Tongue

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:16:52 PM

"1 Coca-Cola soda bottle* = 0.1 bitcoin*"
says nobody, ever.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:35:21 PM

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Shocked are you serious?

For every coin you get there is a product which has art value. That is more than you get for most of the coin in Atlcoin land thus far.
so this is still going on  ?  Grin
Just curious how many bought into that ?
(I think this thread could be a gold mine for psychologist if there are some buyers.... at some extent the entire forum is a gold mine for psychologist... and scammer as well...  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:29:12 PM

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Shocked are you serious?

so this is still going on  ?  Grin
Just curious how many bought into that ?
(I think this thread could be a gold mine for psychologist if there are some buyers.... at some extent the entire forum is a gold mine for psychologist... and scammer as well...  Grin)

The truth is that I was expecting this crowd here to pick up on the things that im doing a bit quicker, being some of the smartest people around  But I guess that I need to  clue you into my brain.

Say that my main goal as a bitcoiner (for which ever reason it is, Ideological or greed) is to get as many to use crypto-currency
Say that I am someone with no power whatsoever at any circle but is a credible artist that can show a firm history of work with a very strong and consistent line.

Assuming  I  know that as an artist I got the license to do some things no one else is permitted, but it is not only the license that I got I am actually very trained at see the unwritten rules most of you over look and don't even realize exists, while keeping in the limits of  written rules so not to be left unguarded.

Now if it is not yet clear to any of you, Coca-Cola will not be able to win a case against my coins that easy, both as art work or in terms or "counterfeiting" like stealing their coin rights on their name. I can call my child Coca-Cola and it is not be against any law yet. To call my token Coca-Cola and dress it up like a coca-cola as long as I don't try to fool anyone for being the real Coca Cola thing Is just the same

anyway if they are going to sue me or only buy me' which everway my art and my coins are going to be worth much more.  eventually the company will have to buy all coins in the free market since It will be out there for buying. Assuming that my wallet in counterparty is out of their court order reach, they cant really house arrest me for making my art public and ask money for selling it.

So what do you think? I think a psychologist is not the thing you need here in order to get it. just be a bit more open and whiling to have some fun with it all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: