Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] B's A More Ethical & Trustworthy Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide  (Read 29113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:59:45 AM

Changed thread title to reflect changes in the available hardware section biased and opinionated guides.
A smile post I've made in reply got deleted.
I believe I know which dog complained to the mods.
I'm not expecting anything from him.
I do expect the mods to be more tolerant.

Guy

I get my posts deleted quite often.....if you just post a character or smiley or +1,they consider it "Off topic"/non related to OP  Roll Eyes

So kinda doubt dogie had anything to do with it....this time  Cheesy

This may be deleted soon too  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 07:06:50 AM

Changed thread title to reflect changes in the available hardware section biased and opinionated guides.

Guy

I get my posts deleted quite often.....if you just post a character or smiley or +1,they consider it "Off topic"/non related to OP  Roll Eyes

All my previous posts that were deleted in the last 3 months were due to a certain dog complaints.
He admitted complaining.
He might be innocent here, but I have strong dog stench.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:25:23 AM

Guy

All my previous posts that were deleted in the last 3 months were due to a certain dog complaints.
He admitted complaining.

Well,talk to Bick,it's his thread & it's "self-moderated".Maybe he's pulling a "dog leg" on ya  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 09:22:59 AM

Guy

He admitted complaining.

Well,talk to Bick,it's his thread & it's "self-moderated".Maybe he's pulling a "dog leg" on ya  Cheesy
No, I got a PM that it was deleted by a mod.

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:15:41 AM

Guy

Holy shit... you kidding me?

What a douche bag, if he complained that is, but that be right considering the change to the title was a DIRECT dig as his more BIAS thread.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 01:36:42 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 03:43:12 PM by Spondoolies-Tech

Guy

What a douche bag, if he complained that is, but that be right considering the change to the title was a DIRECT dig as his more BIAS thread.
If he didn't complaint, I'll:

1) Publicly apologized.
2) Stop complaining about the fact that he is marking us as taking pre-orders.

All he needs to do is to reply to this post and simply state that he didn't complaint.

Guy

IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:18:53 PM

Guy

If he didn't complaint, I'll:

1) Publicly apologized.
2) Stop complaining about the fact that he is marking us as taking pre-orders.

All he needs to do is to reply to this post and simply state that he didn't complaint.

Guy

Well, I guess you've got your answer then......if he had of answered your post, he would have been lying anyway  Cheesy

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:42:21 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 05:39:20 AM by Bicknellski

Technobit create sock puppet accounts to bury questions that hurt company and friends of technnobit jump in and support it. We can see what you are doing Marto.

Zich certainly loves to help bury the complaints...

nice a quick response from technobit...but...how about my 3x hex4m... Undecided Undecided Undecided
my order still wasnt send...still shows Preparation in progress
im still waiting...
on monday, someone reply to me:
HI,
The second order is to be shipped tomorrow or Wednesday

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 3:36 PM
To: Customer service
Subject: [TechnoBit] Message from contact form [no_sync]

TechnoBit

Message from a TechnoBit customer

Customer e-mail address: soulistyces@gmail.com

Im still waiting for this order since day 4 of this month!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
to replace one burned your fast to send 3 new your slow....
order THIFVNNBU

please send them or ill give up on you guys and asked for a refund
one thing for sure i was going to buy more 3 this end of the month and give up on you guys

Your sending is out, later you'll get tracking in your account
Marto when will you actually ship my 8 replacement boards, the ones that you supposedly would ship 2 weeks ago but never did? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Your 8 ones are already @ speedy warehouse
expect tracking on  PM later today or tomorrow morning
Still nothing, again, just like when you said 6 weeks ago, and 2 weeks ago, and 3 days ago, when they "were already at Speedy station". And in the meantime another board dead, and 1 shows no leds anymore.
And, nothing shipped, again?

No surprise. Then amazingly a 1 post newbie comes in and buries your post with Zich's help. I see a pattern.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:34:31 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 07:25:52 AM by Bicknellski

FriedCat Missing? Asicminer in dire trouble? Sound like the Avalon chip debacle all over again.

Interesting we certainly hope that FC is safe and that those with shares in Asicminer /AMHash are not going to lose all the value of their investment. At this point Asicminer's next chip looks even more doubtful. Is this end of Asicminer?

I'm sorry to tell u that FC hasn't been found yet! The one who claimed that FC has been found and will make announcemnet
is the main suspect of kidnapping FC! He's the owner of the mining factory and maybe that's him who took over the miners!
He also has a very bad reputation! In fact, many friends of FC in the industry had warned him not to deploy in the guy's
factory!

And the factory is not located at Mongolia but HuaiAn City, JiangSu Province.
Yep, he's the one who stole equipment according to incoming reports... I've heard feedback from other sources that fc is alive but we'll see about the announcement... You are correct in your suspicion of anything truthful coming out of that "partner's" mouth.

Also, on the office closing, fc's AM partner had let go of most staff, appearantly chip designers too... There was major problems between fc and his partner from what I've gathered.
Take all these things with a grain of salt and treat them as rumors until confirmed by others.

here is my take, AM will cover the dividends for AMHash. Amhash was supposed to be a way to mine risk free, without variation and uptime/downtime of hw. The formula for dividends is just maths, so this gave an opportunity for the miner to make some money with variation/luck while being constant for the AMhash holder. If something happened to the physical equipment then the miner was incentivised to fix it but this wouldn't change the maths in divedend back to the share holder.

We are going to see a dump of AM1,AM100,AMHASH. People are spooked, there is alot of disinformation, other folks threatening physical violence/menaces etc.

Announcements will come, and confidence will come back, then market will resume normal behavior. Isn't this how it has been always?

I think the question should be more around, will you be short selling to increase position or selling to get out or holding. Im going to hold and I standby by making that decision public.

I don't know how anyone can believe the AMHASH fairy tale when they have changed the story (lied) 3 times now:

1.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10392962#msg10392962

2.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10610885#msg10610885

3.- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10631414#msg10631414

And they are so cynical that want us to sit and wait for the infamous friedcat for him to appear in its own free will, not even that they are searching for him.

This is an insult, fight back here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0

JOIN THE HUNT

update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues, hashrates would come back soon. But one week later, hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm. And all hashrates were out of control.

After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time. Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team

The Announcement of AMHash Dividends Suspending

Dear customers,

We are very sorry to inform you that we have to continue to delay AMHash’s dividends,as we haven't received the payment from ASICMINER since 8th Feb,we are trying to communication with ASICMINER for this issue :

1. Dividends will be restarted in 24 hours as soon as ASICMINER sending us BTCs.

2. Dividends will be paid from 8th Feb and all missing dividends will be included if we get the payment.

3. Trading of AMHash1 on HAVELOCK will also be suspended until the dividends restart.

4. Any third-party platform collapse will be handled in the same way as hashie.co, AMHash will complete the hashrates transferring and subsequent dividends.

We are still in active communication with ASICMINER, please be patient,and we will update in time if we get any new information.

AMHash Team

关于AMHash暂停分红的公告

尊敬的客户,

非常抱歉的通知大家,由于AMHash没有收到ASICMINER支付的BTC,我们的分红将不得不继续暂停:

1.分红重新启动的日期取决于ASCIMINER何时支付,我们将在收到ASCIMINER支付BTC的24小时内启动分红。

2.收到ASCIMINER支付的BTC后,我们将按照分红日期的次序,依次进行分红,即之前未完成的分红仍将补偿。

3.我们将暂停HAVELOCK的AMHash1的交易功能,如有必要我们将与HAVELOCK沟通转股事宜。

4.任何第三方平台倒闭等导致的问题处理方式将同于hashie,我们将完成客户算力转移和后续分红。

我们仍然在积极的与ASICMINER沟通,请大家耐心等待,有消息我们将在第一时间通知大家。

AMHash团队

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:14:19 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 11:36:11 AM by Bicknellski

The Soup Thickens. RockAsics

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of sale@bitquan.com. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.

This is interesting if Rock and FriedCat "reorganize"?

That is certainly interesting in a number of ways. 1. Rock is a pretty stand up kid with a lot of drive and very ethically grounded. 2. Would this combination work in a reformed Rockminer / Asicminer company that casts off some weight?

Like a soap opera.

Edit...

Empty office... oh oh.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977777 has some pictures of the empty office - empty except for some chairs, gift boxes (probably empty)

This is just a picture of an empty office, I don't see anything that connects this particular empty office to any particular entity. You might as well claim this office belongs to Avalon, Bitfury, or Huwaei. It's like people selling miners without their username/date--it's not very strong proof of anything.

Any thoughts?
Yes, it's asicminer office (room 1317). I can gurantee, I've been there. Before the holiday, there were many young guys working there.
And you know what? The ShenZhen office of TSMC is downstairs (room 1201) !!!

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:39:47 AM

Where has Asicminer / FriedCat gone?

Not a very organized fellow are the rumors I hear about FC but is this just a throw your arms in the air run for the hills to retool and relaunch your company because you are overwhelmed or are we looking at the end of Asicminer? Clearing out offices without notice seems more than odd. 2 months without contact is even stranger still.

after chinese new year. amhash announced they didn't get cloud mining bitcoin from asicminer.
we found that:
1, friedcast lost contact from 2 month ago.
2, asicminer moved from their shenzhen office to some place in early of Feb.
3, other member of asicminer kept silence.
wtf happened in china, company corrupted one by one.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:30:34 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 02:53:08 AM by Bicknellski

Bitmain Price Hikes

Neither a thumb up or down in my opinion.

Anyone who has been buying small amounts of miners is not being realistic about ROI anyhow. So this price increase and pre-order is a default setting as such by Bitmain to get themselves out of the consumer marketplace. It is the final nail in the coffin of the home to small miner.

If you want lower priced units you will be buying in BULK or B2B. So it is clearly game over for consumer mining sales.

The only potential might be DIY boards with Spondoolies Tech or Bitmaintech chips. But given the costs involved and no chance for sales to exceed the investment it makes little or no sense to build boards for the consumer market. It is over.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:31:01 AM

Asicminer chips on hold rumor has it.

As little information seems to be officially coming out on the ASICMINER / FriedCat front we all are left wondering about the companies future.

Mystery in Bitcoinland…. the disappearance of FriedCat

http://www.btcreporter.com/2015/03/04/mystery-in-bitcoinland-the-disappearance-of-friedcat/

Can anyone confirm/deny?

I can verify I heard this too from an inside source...the project is on hold until FC reappears

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:38:21 AM

As little information seems to be officially coming out on the ASICMINER / FriedCat front we all are left wondering about the companies future.

http://www.btcreporter.com/2015/03/04/mystery-in-bitcoinland-the-disappearance-of-friedcat/

Can anyone confirm/deny?

I can verify I heard this too from an inside source...the project is on hold until FC reappears
Disclaimer: Un-based speculation, no source behind it, just me thinking.
Someone should check if the coins that were moved from the various AM wallets ended up in known exchanges addresses.
TO cost + initial wafer ordering will be anything between $2.5M and $10M
Again, disclaimer: Un-based speculation, no source behind it, just me thinking.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:46:11 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 06:00:26 AM by Bicknellski

Can anyone confirm/deny?

Disclaimer: Un-based speculation, no source behind it, just me thinking.
Someone should check if the coins that were moved from the various AM wallets ended up in known exchanges addresses.
TO cost + initial wafer ordering will be anything between $2.5M and $10M
Again, disclaimer: Un-based speculation, no source behind it, just me thinking.

Did you just hint big time?

Also doing this as a smoke screen to hide a new chips development could be news.

Seems like BITMAIN thinks he didn't order up anything according to their spies.

Certainly something to work through for those with a BLOODHOUND and some sparetime.

Chip hype...

I would like offer a best ever miner design in exchange for such chip. What I mean of 'ideal miner'. Manufacturing costs for miner will be only around 1/5 of overall price. 4/5 of price will be net cost of chips.

Miner will run at high voltage with great efficiency ~95%.
I have prototypes for different current chip manufacturers, so I can provide proof if needed. Also I have a farm for personal use that employ such technology.
whay you joke around bitcoin.If you good chip designer.Apple,AMD,Samsung pay you couple bilion $ and more if you design working FinFET in 14-16 nm.
But if i can design working 14-16 nm chip i sale patent right in first year 100$ by chip and colect 20-30 bilion $ second year by apple,samsung,AMD,Intel and all other smartphone company.

TSMC: We're "Far Superior" to Intel and Samsung as a Partner Fab - See more at:  year 2013 http://www.dailytech.com/TSMC+Were+Far+Superior+to+Intel+and+Samsung+as+a+Partner+Fab/article34148.htm#sthash.2SBQbwb0.dpuf
today after spending 10 bilion in FAB
http://recode.net/2015/02/04/apple-taps-samsung-to-manufacture-next-iphone-chip/

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/biz/archives/2015/02/18/2003611800

you must contact  http://www.tsmc.com/english/default.htm tsmc produce chip You must have only $ in advance cuple year.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying bitcoin chip designers should be working toward a FinFET 14-16 nm chip.  I've read that there are two companies getting close.... and one company has reached tapeout saying the chip is 0.07 W/GHS???:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/11/02/bitcoin-brothers-aim-to-disrupt-bitcoin-mining-with-new-more-powerful-supercomputers/

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3854-kncminer-solar-new-16nm-asic-chips-coming-in-2015/

http://www.creandum.com/accel-partners-invests-in-kncminer-16nm-tape-out-completed/

Maybe we won't see these 2 manufacturers with the super efficient mining rigs using the FinFET16 chip for a few or several months?:

http://wccftech.com/tsmcs-16nm-finfet-faces-delays-qualcomm-jumps-ship-samsung/

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/nvidia-moving-to-tsmc-16nm-finfet-process.html

All in all, it looks like a new "chip efficiency race" is ready to begin??

or

Is it all hype???

Bottomline:

Most miners love what Bitmain has done for the industry. If these new super efficient chips are close to becoming a reality, then Bitmain is likely exploring/developing them too.... so that they can maintain their share of the market.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:00:13 AM

Regarding AM:
Five different Chinese friends told me that FC really disappeared. Four of them has no connection to AM/RM.
I don't really know, but I find the coins movement very strange. I can think of three reasons: coercion, AM decided to TO and disappear (e.g. do self mine for their benefit only), AM decided to disappear/hibernate and split the coins betweens the various Chinese stakeholders.
I don't have any other explanation. It's all un-based speculations by me.

Regarding BMT price hike, I will refer you the following: https://twitter.com/bitfurygeorge/status/575164367370461184

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:05:25 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 06:57:53 AM by Bicknellski

Regarding AM:
Five different Chinese friends told me that FC really disappeared. Four of them has no connection to AM/RM.
I don't really know, but I find the coins movement very strange. I can think of three reasons: coercion, AM decided to TO and disappear (e.g. do self mine for their benefit only), AM decided to disappear/hibernate and split the coins betweens the various Chinese stakeholders.

Regarding BMT price hike, I will refer you the following: https://twitter.com/bitfurygeorge/status/575164367370461184

I certainly hope FC is fine and safe somewhere it is all fun and games until someone kidnaps you and steals all your bitcoins.

BMT price hike... meh. Whatever the reason I think it is good cover to get out of the consumer miner game. Make it so unreasonable with pre-orders and price hikes that you get a tidy profit off the backs of people who just don't get it consumer mining is done. Read that as DO NOT BUY MINERS FOR HOME OR SMALL OPERATIONS USE. I don't see how anyone at this point is still mining at home or thinking about a tiny mine. (Unless you know something about a SHA256 altcoin that is not merge mined and that others don't know about the potential of that coin that is.)

BULK hydro and hardware with cheap warehousing space. Ukraine? China?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:07:49 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 06:33:57 AM by Spondoolies-Tech

Regarding AM:

I certainly hope FC is fine and safe somewhere it is all fun and games until someone kidnaps you and steals all your bitcoins.
I share your hopes. I really like him.
I also hope that all will be resolved in a way that will make AMHash customers whole.

Guy

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:18:29 PM

Regarding AM:

I share your hopes. I really like him.
I also hope that all will be resolved in a way that will make AMHash customers whole.

Guy

Doesn't look good...

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of sale@bitquan.com. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.

Is the new chip in production Phasebird?  Or what is the status of that project?

hello, BE300 project is still on going with the rest of AM team as I know. however ,since AM lost FC, a lot of decisions are probabaly hard to make.

In terms of our hardware sale department,we have saved all emails and will try to re-build our bussiness team as quick as we can.

please wait the upcoming statement from the board of AM.
It is not ongoing.  The sample chips were ordered on a shared wafer last year.  However, production chips were NEVER ordered, so nothing is ongoing Phasebird.
Even if some board members finally decide to do their job, the first order of business is to get rid of Dave.  Then if they put together funds and order the chips, how many months before a working product can begin to ship? By that time it's irrelevant.  Whatever monies would be spent, would again be a complete waste.
It's over for AM.  Maybe something can be rebuilt with new real management and a proper sales team but it won't be AM anymore and would be a gamble bigger than AM.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:48:55 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 01:48:17 PM by Bicknellski

Does Oregon Miner employ Matt Carson?

When asked about the involvement of Matt Carson in OregonMiner business there has been no response. Customers who want to track him down might want to stop harassing Bitmain and start asking Oregon Miner where he is. There is no doubt that the owner of Oregon Miner knows where Matt Carson is and can contact him without hesitation.

We are still getting contacted from the customers of Minersource.net and Miner Hosting LLC... so let us repost this!

Also, we are getting inquires from minersource.net customers regarding hosted miners went offline for weeks and missing. We are NOT affiliated with minersource.net or Miner Hosting LLC and we DO NOT have information regarding their business status.

We have nothing to do with any miners being hosted by Minersource.net or bobsag3 or Thomas_s.  They were either hosted in their Aurora, Colorado facility or some at various locations.  Some users posted that Minersource.net was hosting miners at other facilities as well.  Please look at the trust feedback related to bobsag3 or Thomas_s for additional information.

According to some customers, some miners were sent to MinerSource's Facility in State of Oregon in USA. (We never verified that but it appeared the facility belonged to other company.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976172.20
OregonMines.com

Since we are getting inquires from MinerSource.net customers, not able to communicate with the sellers....

We have no idea of their status.  It could be just their website is down or DNS setting may went bad or whatever the cause may be  Huh

If you are MinerSource.net customers who purchased Bitmain Antminer Products and needing tech support or warranty be taken care of, please submit a ticket at http://bitmain.zendesk.com or PM us or call us at +1-844-248-6246 Option 2

We CAN NOT issue refund on items purchased from MinerSource.net or Miner Hosting LLC, however, we may be able to assist you with the warranty or tech support need for the Bitmain Antminer Products.

Bitmain Product Warranties are 90-days from the factory shipping date.  (Not the day you purchased from someone reselling them.)  However, we do service miners that are even out of warranty for a small fees.  Just let us know what you need and we sure have some solutions for you on Antminer Related Products.

Thanks for the info Oregon Mines.

Is DG Rollins LLC or you 'OregonMines.com' related to Matt Carson aka bobsag3 or Minersource.net in anyway? And if so are you still in partnership with Matt as you were before?

Is Matt Carson working for Oregon Mines or part of the DG Rollins LLC?

You seem to have avoided that question.

The only person pushing this thread down a rabbit hole is Loshia. Typically off topic and has nothing to do the with the thread.

Simple questions being asked and answered. The only person that is being impolite is Loshia here, which doesn't surprise anyone given his defense of Martin and Technobit and their scams right up to present times. His personal and sustained attacks on me is well documented. Even though he was warned not to do this by forum moderators he continues to harass me in countless threads.

It is fair to ask what Matt Carson's involvement in this is, given the mess he has left behind with a number of deals here in these forums. Any potential customers of DG Rollins LLC should rightly know if he is involved. If he is why isn't Matt coming clean and resolving the countless problems he has with former Minersource customers? Does DG Rollins LLC have contact with Matt Carson? If they do can they not persuade Matt Carson to resolve issues he has with his customers?

Given those trips to Black Arrow and Spondoolies involved DG Rollins LLC and Matt Carson together there is certainly a reason to question the current standing and relationship of DG Rollins LLC and Matt Carson. The fact the "Loshia" is involved should also give any customer pause on anything related to a company, he seems only to post in an attempt to defame others and away from the specific question being asked. Smoke screens seem to be unnecessary here given that the principals are willing and able to respond to polite questions about who is involved in their business without resorting to name calling like Martin and Loshia did when questioned about their less than reputable business practices.

Clearly there is a "relationship" with Minersource and that might give at least former customers worry if not the whole community. That is why I asked the question so that consumers at least know a relationship did / does exist with these companies. The consumers who might be interested in what is being offered can now measure that information and weigh the risks involved. Without asking that question it was clearly never going to be brought up voluntarily by Oregon Mines.

Sample complaints from Loshia favorite company Technobit:

one more day with still no reply  Huh Huh Huh
This is getting nowhere, the guy isn't even reacting anymore here. Lying about shipping week after week, looks as if this is going like minersource. Pooofff, and they are gone!!
not reacting...not replying to contact...email...nothing...looks like this time they are stealing our money Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
another time?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: