Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] B's A More Ethical & Trustworthy Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide  (Read 29112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:11:22 PM

Technobit.eu not answering customers emails or posts.

The pain continues for some customers. Avoid Technobit.eu people. Too many have failed to heed the warnings.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:18:38 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 10:07:23 AM by Bicknellski

How the community works to protect consumers: Be careful if you buy miners. Be careful if you buy cloud hashing contracts.

You really need to be careful of reading threads that are intended on providing "consumer information" that are really bought and paid for by fabricators to hide the reality of that mining is really dead for the smaller home users and smaller farms. These posts should show consumers that not everyone here in Bitcointalk Hardware are about pushing more and more product. Some are seriously concerned with the consumer information and protection. Please take these posts seriously.

I am actually considering making a thread that is not BFL related to stuff all the reporting agencies available to help consumers who buy stuff, but don't get it, or don't get it on time.

Then I might ask the Mods to sticky it for future reference. (no discussion allowed)
That would be a great service to the bitcoin community.  I think there are two major dynamic shifts that happened this year, and many who are new to bitcoin may not understand them.

The first is that many (not all, I'm sure) of the hardware producers are in fact self-equipping mining operations.  Their interest in customers, if it ever existed in the first place, is probably viewed today as little more than a source of interest free, off-books, financing.  In the limit, the real too-clever-by-half guys probably even imagine that they can pay those loans back with obsolete equipment they have depreciated from using it in their own mining.

Differentiation of the hardware companies along those lines would be very beneficial, and a source of how those preyed upon can seek redress would be even more important.

The second major dynamic, of course, is that self-mining is rapidly dying in the exponential growth of the hash power / difficulty.  Anyone with a static endowment of hash power in their basement is facing a productive half life measured in months if not weeks.

That wouldn't likely be a theme of what you're talking about, but anyone who read such a thread would, probably, figure out the common denominator:  guys who had to wait for their hardware had no return at all.  Unless totally blinded by greed, the extrapolation to "guys who would have gotten it right away would still have little return" would follow (unless lied to by the vendors in forecasts).

"many (not all, I'm sure) of the hardware producers are in fact self-equipping mining operations"

I would say that all are except perhaps SpondooliesTech and there are many that still hide this fact from consumers all the while mining people's hardware. Especially any of the smaller outfits with high board turnover. Using a smaller customer base to feed off of them more aggressively all the while hiding their mining operations. Typically anyone with significant delays in shipping are obviously pulling a skim on those miners if delays exceed 6-10 weeks the honey pot range for any new board.

=====

Good Video Discussion on Mining and BFL Fraud.

The Bitcoin Group #49 -- BFL Shutdown

Code:
Streamed live on Sep 26, 2014
Donate: 18EQEiQBK1X2DyDL5Y18j78iw4NuNHoLej

Featuring… Kristov Atlas (http://anonymousbitcoinbook.com/),
Chris Ellis (http://chrisellis.me), Blake Anderson (https://www.facebook.com/GotBlake),
Will Pangman (http://tapeke.com/), Bryce Weiner (https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner)
and Thomas Hunt (http://madbitcoins.com).

Go to minute 13:17: Interesting review of the FTC action on BFL.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112594/butterfly-labs-finally-has-wings-clipped

Go to minute 22:47: Blake compares his ROI to his BFL investment vs. just buying BTC. It cost him $350,000 USD buying into BFL lies. The FTC needs to talk to Blake Anderson if they haven't already.

Go to minute 25:10: Will gives you the clear answer when it is ok to Pre-order mining gear. Keep that in mind when you read Technobit.eu threads and others with only a few positive customers commenting on how great they are. They are insiders.

Minute 30:00 end of BFL and pre-order mining gear talk.

#askftc

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:55:11 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 01:31:08 PM by Bicknellski

Technobit has still not delivered a customer 51 boards.

Marto any news when my 25 boards are gonna be shipped

Waiting for 51 boards over here, any news?

Then claims of censorship... tsk tsk tsk.

Hi Marto

When i get my money back and you stop deleting my posts?

Claims are true. SNIP SNIP goes that post. What is Technobit hiding? Disgruntled customers yet again.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:30:35 PM

Technobit yet again disappoints.

My board broke and marto stopped replying Sad

How do people get in touch with Marto?  I've sent him two PMs in the past week and nothing.  Still waiting about half a year for a project that was supposed to take two weeks,  and can't get a status update from him.

As Technobit moves on to other products they keep forgetting their current customers.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:11:35 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 07:30:17 AM by Bicknellski

What other guides refuse to acknowledge or incorporate into their guides, the repeated and blatant Technobit fraud. It is shameful.

I'm still waiting for 51 boards from Technobit.  Anyone wanna buy them?  $100/ea. if you take the whole lot.  13.63 BTC  Please please please let me out of this bitcoin hell.

I'm still waiting for 51 boards from Technobit.  Anyone wanna buy them?  $100/ea. if you take the whole lot.  13.63 BTC  Please please please let me out of this bitcoin hell.

I stuck with Black Arrow and I can't get out either, still waiting...   Angry

Getting Minersource the first test boards they were supposed to have seen the last week of July would have been a great PR stunt as well, but I guess by then that group run was already bought and paid for?

Hey marto, we're still willing to help out with the US-bound workload. Maybe communicating with us or minersource would do some good? Nobody's heard from you about that in a month.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:18:01 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 12:07:01 PM by Bicknellski

ASICMiner doing what it can to rectify issues with old Prisma. This is how good companies stay good companies.

There were a number of issues as we noted from consumers a few months back and it is nice to see that Asicminer is stepping up admitting problems and looking to compensate their customers.

Till now we received enough returned Prismas to get a statistical conclusion.
We decide that the old Prisma design has some flaws in both firmware and hardware.
Therefore manually fixing them and shipping them back take too long and are
not good for both our customers and us.

So the customers can choose one in the two offerings below:

1. We buy back the Prismas at the original price the customers pay.
The customers only need to ship the controller and the hashing boards back.
The fans and heatsinks are not needed. Customers who already shipped them back
can also switch to this option.

2. We use revised version of Prismas based on our new power management chips
to replace old ones, instead of returning old designs or replacing. This version is very
stable and has no problem of hashrate loss/overheat/can't identify boards/etc.
The compensation method for mining time loss is the same as before.

We cover shipping fee of both, if you can provide the shipping label.

We are very sorry for all the problems brought with the old version Prisma. The revised Prisma with our
own power management chips is much more stable. So if you are still able to put some trust on it and
accept the waiting of compensation (it accumulates with each delayed date anyway), you can choose
the second.

Please email us to sale@bitquan.com with the following information and format:

* Personal info,shipping address,tel number
* Date of buying our Prisma
* Your previous individual/exclusive btc payment address
* Number of broken Prsima boards (have to be fit well with the number you shipped back)
* Date you received your miners,date of shipping back
* The picture of the shipping label with the shipping price on it
* Your btc receivable address. it will be best to be the one you paid to us before. If the btc
receiving address is different, please sign the message with your address used for payment if you could.

For customers who already shipped back, please mail to us again (sale@bitquan.com) about the choice
you want to take.

Phasebird will reply afterwards with the new shipping address within US and EU. It
allows quicker turn-around time.

Skeptical customer warns community not to get too positive:

I just submitted my info for compensation to sale@bitquan.com again. I am still skeptical till I get a reply back or see something in my wallet.

Keep us informed about your status please.!

You can count on that!

Good customer service!

I really wish people would read what's going on before praising AM. Many people have had issues, then when we try to contact AM for a solution we get silence or a promise that isn't kept.

Recap on my situation. Prismas arrived Nov 6 and caught fire Nov 10th in 75f weather. I was instructed to return the damaged boards keeping the good ones and that a new prisma would be sent as compensation. The damaged board was sent back and cleared HK customs Nov 18th. Nov 24th I finally get a reply from AM regarding my inquiry to them receiving my defective unit, they asked for a tracking number then went silent. Several emails and PM's later and I get a reply on Nov 29th that replacement boards not a prisma were shipped to CrazyGuy. Replacement board arrives Dec 6th, many emails and PM's later and this thread is the first response I have seen regarding compensation.

Good customer service requires communication. I will work with people and understand when things need to change but it needs to be communicated. Promising one thing then going silent for days and weeks especially with time sensitive equipment like this is not good customer service.

Also noted that they are working on a new chip. BE300 check it out here. This might put SpondooliesTech on notice that Asicminer is not just a has been chip fabricator. Seems very interesting they are going to have something out before SPTech's newer chips.

We are glad to announce ASICMiner's 4th generation chip. From the physical testing data
of our verification sample, BE300S, the silicon results matches the simulation results faithfully,
and even outperforms our simulation in some cases. BE300S achieved the lowest energy
consumption per gigahash in existing market, getting the joule/gh ratio down below 0.2.

Furthermore, our string-based power solution eliminates almost all power losses and almost
all electric components on the board. Therefore on-wall power consumption would be very close
to (on-chip power/PSU efficiency), and the overall system cost is squeezed to its minimum.

Name: BE300S (Sample)

Technology: TSMC 28nm HPC

Package: FCLGA 5mm x 5mm

On chip efficiency (first board):
    3.0GH/s | 0.1872W/G
    4.8GH/s | 0.2275W/G
    5.2GH/s | 0.2469W/G

On board efficiency (average of 4 boards):
    2.8GH/s | 0.1961W/G
    3.2GH/s | 0.2026W/G
    3.6GH/s | 0.2095W/G
    4.0GH/s | 0.2145W/G
    4.8GH/s | 0.2204W/G
    5.2GH/s | 0.2257W/G
    5.6GH/s | 0.2314W/G
    6.4GH/s | 0.2363W/G
    6.8GH/s | 0.2439W/G
    7.2GH/s | 0.2495W/G

We are still testing more voltage-frequency combinations, as well as more chips.
But the test results are stable and solid so far.

After the thorough testing of single chip boards, we are going to test boards with chained chips.

Single chip board picture:

Testing going on:

More data and pictures are to be updated.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:20:35 AM

The gold rush days of bitcoin mining are over, and not because of the price

Why are you still playing in the mining game?

At this point it makes little or no sense to continue mining on the small inefficient scales of even anything less than a few petahash and that number continues to grow even as the hash rate levels out.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:54:07 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 01:20:17 PM by Bicknellski

Why is Spondoolies Tech leading the ASIC arms race? Best equipment?

No.

Although they probably have the best units out there it is their customer service that kicks ass. Professionalism doesn't take much effort does it? Fixing a customers problem even when they (the customer voids the warranty) are at fault is exemplary for a company. Why are others not competing with SPTech on this level?

Big difference right now is SPtech employees / executives have a real hands on approach and depth of the knowledge about their products that is unmatched by their competitors who have inadequate or poor spokes people that are not even employees. Might be time for the competition to copy SPTech or be left behind.

[imghttps://i.imgur.com/3NeiVUI.jpg[/img]
modules and controller is fine, will it still cover in warranty if I replace the sockets my self?

How did that happen?
everything is just fine for a week, but this morning smells like shit!

I know that smell  Grin

PSUs ok? What cable gauge? What PSU model? Cables came with the PSU?
PSU is ok, because both PSU and cables is not mine so im not sure the cable gauge but im sure they is not came with PSU
PSU:Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1200W
Our connectors are subtitle for up to 24A each and were tested in such condition at ambient of 40C.
Issue might be caused due to:
1. loose connectivity between the wire and the pin.
2. dis-connectivity of some of the wires causing over current on the connected wires.
3. over powering the PSU causing heat on wires to melt the connectors - can be for example due to wrong AWG or connectors that are not suitable for high power.
4. home made cables with long wires and unsuitable connector/wires.

Can you reply the following:
1. what was the power limit per each of the 4 inputs? (this is defined at the GUI)
2. did you use the ATX original cables?
3. what is the cable AWG?
4. what was the ambient temperature?

We'll check the PSU model you were using.
Please contact support for RMA, don't attempt to fix yourself. We kindly ask that you'll the PSU and cables for us for further testing.

Guy
1.all 288w but only use 230~270w report from ASIC stats
2.no (but cable that of the picture is)
3.I cant tell, maybe 10AWG or 9AWG
4.32C report from another working SP20

i don't wanna go RMA because i think the problem is on my plugs, if you give me a new one that is really not fair to you, i just want to keep this miner cover in warranty after i replaced the socket myself.
Indeed, it's most probably a problem with your cables.
Use of improper cables voids the warranty of course.
However, we want to investigate to be 100% sure.
Out of 1,000s of SP20 we sold, this is the first reported instance.
I'm offering you free RMA nevertheless, all we want is the PSU and cables.

Guy
but the PSU is my friend's, could you send it back to me after the testing?

Sure.

Further evidence... when asked about CRM this is what Wh00per said:

Bicknellski,

What I'm looking at when dealing with a support team (be that from Dell, SP-tech, IBM, SAP, HP, BITMAIN) is for a generic procedure which can be recorded and it's results evaluated. The saying "we're learning from our mistakes" is more to the point than ever. Unfortunately you can't have production in numbers and no failures. Especially when the units you build rely on the performance of numerous vendors you can't actually control.

That being said, a good support team is respectful with the customer buying their products, follows rigid rules in solving issues (scripted questionnaires, recording results, opinions and product failures case by case, escalation when necessary) so that they improve their response time, do not argue and or embarrass the customer and builds a body of knowledge in the process to support their products. It might seem funny, but the rules are implemented mostly due to the fact that someone is interested to measure and improve their performance and professionalism as well as to cut the overall support costs, as much as possible.

I won't go through my history in dealing with the support teams from F500 companies, however recently, I finalized an RMA process with SP-Tech. Let me tell you that those people are really interested in learning what went wrong with the units they sold and why that happened, they try to establish failure patterns and everything gets recorded in their systems. They're courteous and serviceable even outside the business hours, even late at night (due to the time difference Israel / North America). If you have their support contacts (Mike & Sonya) in your skype client .. you can see they're taking turns and are available most of the day time. When you talk with them you can feel that they're proud of being there and their success is SPT's success.

Missing emails at support@ is not an big issue, mostly because of the sheer number of messages going in and out. Eventually you get your turn. No one said it's next day support. But they try. When I have something important to deal with, I learnt to be persistent and/or contact them through every public channel available (skype, email, forum, enlarged team). In the end, someone answers and puts me on the right track. Even then, they seem happy they could help and do not let me drop until I'm satisfied with their answers. There's no difference between their support quality and Dell support, provided by Unisys .. in either case, I'm not feeling sorry for myself when I try to speak with them because of a miner/server issue.

PatMan

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:34:44 PM

Absolutely excellent customer support. Compare this to other, well known hardware manufacturers "support" personnel who simply go about the forums neg-repping anyone who isn't happy or disagrees with them in some way - it's a no contest.

I've been reliably informed that the company I refer to will/should be rectifying this situation soon, but as the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. As you rightly say, other manufacturers need to step up or get left behind.

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:23:15 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 06:56:39 PM by Bicknellski

Absolutely excellent customer support. Compare this to other, well known hardware manufacturers "support" personnel who simply go about the forums neg-repping anyone who isn't happy or disagrees with them in some way - it's a no contest.

I've been reliably informed that the company I refer to will/should be rectifying this situation soon, but as the saying goes, the proof is in the pudding. As you rightly say, other manufacturers need to step up or get left behind.

I guess you are talking about Dogie. Seems like he has been using the moderator button to cull threads maybe the Mods would like to have a long look at thread bumping he is doing for all his clients. Before culling this thread for questionable content. Laughable. What is wrong Dogie don't like people commenting in my thread about your questionable behavior?

Oh man, I just read through some of dogies updated "trustworthiness" guide - it's hilarious.... Cheesy Cheesy

Seems pretty obvious what's going on there:

Dogie gets free mining gear from manufacturer - manufacturer gets a higher ranking.
Dogie gets paid/accepts bribe from manufacturer - manufacturer gets a higher ranking.

It ain't no guide, that's for sure, not by a long shot. Who ever pays the most gets a better advert. What ever credibility dogie had with his guides went down the drain the moment he started accepting "payments" & sucking up to manufacturers for freebies. It's a sickening sell out of a thread.

With regards to the Hashcoins fake stats & doctored screenshots (which they obviously are), they've publicly promised dogie some free hardware - so there's absolutely no way he's gonna risk losing that by telling the truth & down marking them accordingly, he'd rather try and argue with the likes of software devs, hardware devs, forum moderators & pretty much anyone else on the forum than do that - it's a joke.

Similar story goes for Bitmain. Bitmain sat back for over 3 weeks while their customers downloaded broken/untested S3 firmware (again) that either bricked or slowed down their miners by a massive amount. During that time they didn't respond to a single complaint, ignored requests to remove it from their site & still haven't released an apology to the 100's of customers who's miners they f*cked up - and it's still on their website for anyone to download! What does dogie do? He increases their ranking. Absolutely freaking hilarious  Cheesy Cheesy  

Is it an honest review? - is it f*ck..
Does Bitmain pay him? - of course they do. Again, he's not going to risk that nice little pay-check by telling the truth - no way.

This is the only truly unbiased & independent news/review thread on the whole forum. You sing for no company & no man - you tell it how it is with quotes & links from forum members - huge respect to you & keep up the excellent work here.

Thanks for commenting on my thread. If you have complaints about Dogie take them to his thread. That be best. That way he can click the moderator button and cull that thread instead of this one.

Your comments about Bitmain are relevant and I have seen a lot of issues but Bitmain has been working on the issues it hasn't been a 100% ignore like Technobit or BFL. My understanding is Dogie is supposed to help Bitmain in these forums not sure how much he has helped them given the huge backlash but that is something they might want to fix along with all the other CRM issues. My take when I met Bitmaintech in HK was that they are very much a company trying to get a handle on CRM and will do what they can to compete with Spondoolies. Let us hope things get better because we need more competition in the marketplace not less.

Here is an example just today of a win for the customer after Bitmain rectified it.

@shoemakerbruce,

Something must went really wrong here and apology...

Would you please check your PM.  Sent you a contact info.  Lets resolve this.

These peeps made good!  I am 100% happy, my issues rectified and I have been "made whole" in EVERY way.  SALUTE!   Cool

Although problems persist.

I do really like bitmain, they are one of the better asic manufacturers out there. That being said, their return/rma process and procedure is awful and it's nearly impossible to get support. I had a unit that showed up with a capacitor that was broken off, when I went back to them for a replacement, they told me to press hard on the chips. I even had pictures showing the damaged component on the board with big red arrows pointing at it.  I finally gave up after a month of emailing back and forth. So, I would forget about trying to get anything fixed or returned to them. Junk it and buy another and chalk it up to the cost of mining.

MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 09:43:28 PM

Thank you for pointing out these.  We are working on getting things better  Wink

If there was any issues with Antminer Products, please contact +1-844-248-6246 Option 2. 

If the line is busy, or no answer, please leave a message and one of the techs will reach out to you.

If you spotted someone (newbies) who can't reach us for whatever the reasons, if you could refer them to BitmainWarranty, via PM or whatever the method it is, we will pick up from there!

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:29:04 PM

That way he can click the moderator button and cull that thread instead of this one.

Wait, dogie has moderator powers? Am I understanding this right?

So, he's deleting posts he doesn't like then leaving negative feedback on whoever he likes for posting?

He's neg-rep'd me already for pointing out his errors, it better not be him who's deleting my posts as well........ Angry

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 11:45:32 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 11:56:00 PM by Spondoolies-Tech

That way he can click the moderator button and cull that thread instead of this one.

Wait, dogie has moderator powers? Am I understanding this right?

So, he's deleting posts he doesn't like then leaving negative feedback on whoever he likes for posting?

He's neg-rep'd me already for pointing out his errors, it better not be him who's deleting my posts as well........ Angry
No, he is just excessively (and obsessively) using "Report to Moderator".
Three of my posts were deleted recently, I believe all of them were reported by him. All of them innocent.

Edit:
If you have (a lot...) of free time, you'll enjoy the following thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=898999.msg9890185#msg9890185

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:41:25 AM

Edit:

I just couldn't resist posting in it....... Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:55:30 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 07:36:38 AM by Bicknellski

Thank you for pointing out these.  We are working on getting things better  Wink

If there was any issues with Antminer Products, please contact +1-844-248-6246 Option 2.  

If the line is busy, or no answer, please leave a message and one of the techs will reach out to you.

If you spotted someone (newbies) who can't reach us for whatever the reasons, if you could refer them to BitmainWarranty, via PM or whatever the method it is, we will pick up from there!

Will do Bitmain... as I have for Spondoolies before I do enjoy getting both your customers help if in distress.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:46:10 AM

Edit:

I just couldn't resist posting in it....... Cheesy Cheesy

Yes that is the right spot to complain about Dogie's spam. It seems now he is replying to every Bitmain thread now with one liners.

Amazing bumpage.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:21:37 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 11:25:31 AM by Bicknellski

Paid Spokesman and spam on Hardware threads hurts Bitmain

As stated in this thread it seems yet again Dogie has gone out of his way to stir trouble and bring negative comments down on Bitmain. Although it is clear Bitmain is working very hard to rectify problems.

No I mean Pat, or workinginconcertwithPat. This entire string is off topic though so please take it elsewhere.

That’s what I thought.

Seeing as you felt it appropriate & not off topic enough in the first place to try & demean my reputation by dragging my name into one of your arguments with another forum member again, on this very thread, I believe it is wholly appropriate to reply to your accusations on this thread.

I was recently contacted by both BitmainWarranty & Yoshi regarding your insulting & accusatory behaviour towards me & other forum members on this & other forum threads, both of whom have apologised on your behalf, not just for the negative & conspiracy based feedback you decided to leave on my trust rating - but also for your attitude in general. Both BitmainWarranty & Yoshi have been kind, helpful & understanding towards me throughout our various communications ever since I first became a customer of theirs - as one would expect from a Company of Bitmains stature. They also assured me that they would investigate your remarks & try to rectify the situation - it seems however that this has not yet happened, as you continue publicly to slur me & others at any & every opportunity you get.

I neither require, need or want any alias/shill/troll accounts as you so eloquently accuse me of having. Many manufacturers & forum members alike have all my personal details due to transactions done either directly with them or via my sales thread or my Amazon BTC service thread. Every transaction I have ever done on this forum has been without escrow - I deal entirely on trust, I also have a 100% trust rating on ebay. All these details are open & transparent for everyone to see on my threads - I have absolutely nothing to hide & have no wish to do so. Do you seriously think I would indulge in the activities you accuse me of & risk my reputation here?

Now, with regards to your latest insult:

The problem here is Dogie claims to remain indifferent in how it claims to rate each company. No individual can remain completely unbiased when you are employed by one of them. If you go through many of his posts in other forums, they are usually one liners auto scripted, at times taken out of context. In bitmain forums, he rarely helps anyone to completion. Rather he hands off the problem to bitmain directly, wasting everyone's time.

The final straw, he has insulted way too many people here. No company with any logic would hire him with his lack of community.

Pat, we all know what you're doing - you need to make some more accounts if you want to keep flaming from secret.

Dogie, please confirm that the highlighted text is a typo, that you actually meant pak as in pak13 the author of the text, and that you were in no way referring to me. Again.

Just to be ensure there is no confusion.

No I mean Pat, or workinginconcertwithPat. This entire string is off topic though so please take it elsewhere.

I have never had any contact with forum member pak13, but I will PM him/her a copy of this post & request that he/she makes it clear to you that there is no collusion/connection whatsoever between us & never has been - however they choose to do that it up to them, & weather you choose to believe it is up to you.
I will also send a copy of this post to BitmainWarranty & Yoshi, for the record, and formally demand that you not only make a public apology for your public outbursts against me & others on this & other threads, but also that you remove the negative & derogatory comments you have made on both this forum as well as my & others trust rating.

You seem to have convinced yourself that anyone who complains/disagrees/corrects or comments about you anywhere is actually me in disguise, which is deluded & worrying. The simple truth is dogie, is that I am not the only person on this forum who happens to have a similar point of view about you, and that number seems to be growing every day judging by the amount of feedback there is about you lately. You need to learn to accept the fact that when you are wrong or make stupid/derogatory/insulting comments against either Bitmain customers or people in general, they will reply to those remarks - and it is not because they are all me or because the world is colluding against you - it is because they have every right to do so.

I will not enter into any private PM conversation with you, so don’t bother. I want this to be open & transparent so that everyone can see what a complete idiot you have been, and continue to be. The sooner Bitmain do something about your disgusting & unsociable behaviour towards their customers, the sooner Bitmain can restore customers faith in their Support group. I can see they are trying to improve it already - but you seem intent on working against both them & their customer base, for whatever reason.

I'm not sure why Bitmain allow you to publicly insult their customers this way, but it really is time that they put a stop to it.

Others pile on Dogie.

OK, in the interest of keeping this civil, and because I too have had the pleasure of dogies confused accusations (see my banner) - I feel I should chip in with my 2 cents....mainly because I believe dogie has just gone too far this time. Read on.......

I was also contacted by both BitmainWarranty & Yoshi, prior I believe, to them contacting PatMan for the same reason - firmware issues & dogies attitude, which I discussed with them both. As PatMan has stated, both BitmainWarranty & Yoshi were very understanding, and yes, they both apologized to me also for dogies comments. I don't want to go into detail about what was agreed, I will leave that up to BitmainWarranty & Yoshi to do so if they feel obliged to. I also contacted PatMan after my discussion with them, urging him to divulge his grievances, which I understand he did & was happy with the outcome - as was I. Everything I said above can be confirmed by both BitmainWarranty & Yoshi if there are any doubters out there.

So now I log on & what do I see? Yet another baseless insult from dogie on the Bitmain thread. I feel that everything we discussed has just been abandoned, how can this possibly be of any help to Bitmain? What possible good can become of it? I actually feel sorry for Bitmain right now, they are trying their hardest to to restore customers faith - while dogie continues hurling insults & accusations on their very own thread(s).

If dogie thinks it's OK & "on topic" to insult people on Bitmain threads, but considers it "off topic" for his accused to counter his remarks & ask for an apology - then there is something definitely wrong here. Don't you think?

Thank you.

Bitmain responds:

Some demo units are underway, waiting on the tracking numbers to make sure it is on their way!

Thank you guys for the inputs...  May be I should start Bitmain Thread Security Force only if I had Mod Power   Grin Grin Grin  

We love building the Ant Castle with lots of Ants in them but we never built the Ant Jail... Wander what it would look like  Grin

(Sorry not so being politically correct here, but we are working hardest to improve our customer service, technical support and after-sales services such as RMA)

Can Anyone Make an TEXT ART with Antminer Logo?  0.1 BTC Reward (for the accepted arts)

Happy Holidays & May 2015 bring you lots of lots of Bitcoin and value goes UP to the Moon!

===================
Denver Based Support Team
James, Billy, Z, Alex, Fati

Problems with Antminer Products, please contact +1-844-248-6246 or PM this username.  Bitmaintech Original Order Confirmation Page showing the full payment is Required.  If you have purchased Antminer Products else where, please include the original purchase information with the request.

And more complaints re: dogie.

A little addition for you B:

I'm not going to discuss this any longer....

A discussion was not requested - an apology was.

....in this thread as its off topic.

What, so it's on topic when you post your accusation on this thread, but off topic for me to challenge you about it?:

Pat, we all know what you're doing - you need to make some more accounts if you want to keep flaming from secret.

If BitmainWarranty & Yoshi are decent enough to apologise for your behaviour on your behalf - the very least you can do is apologise for your own baseless accusations & insulting comments. Publicly. Then remove your offending feedback & derogatory posts about me & every other Bitmain customer/forum member you have insulted.

Then, maybe everyone will allow you to "let me please" - whatever the hell that means.  Roll Eyes

I have also posted the entire conversation here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0

Is there a distributor here in the states?  While the price with coupons is decent, the shipping makes it a no sale. YMMV, but the shipping doesn't work for me on the S3+, C1 or the S4. 

If Tech support is needed (not likely) they will actually help you...try getting support from bitmain -- they make it such a pain that you want to give up.

You mean like the 100s of Bitmain customers who get help every day? Ps, why was there so many blank lines after the end of your post?

They do both extremes.  I've had an S4 unit where one chip doesn't even show up.  After numerous emails, Yoshi went silent.  On the other hand, I've had bad S-1 controller that was bad and Bitmain shipped a replacement from CO as soon as I supplied a tracking number for the one I was sending back.

Dogie, your help has been less than stellar since taking on the job as mouthpiece for BM.  Some of your comments and suggestions have been out in left field.  I've enjoyed your guides and found them helpful. But I haven't found your BM job nearly as relevant.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:11:40 AM

Moderators need to moderate rathering than let the hardware thread become a personal playground for specific fabricators.

This is relevant in my thread as it is becoming increasingly difficult for the community to effectively find information as the hardware forum is not well organized into the categories for consumers.

Suggest they have strict rules on Miner support vs Miner sales / specification threads.
Suggest they move guides and product reviews to a new section.
Suggest they enforce the spam rules particularly for those promoting their own threads and interests.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:02:49 PM

WARNING! Do not buy from Technobit.eu.

And still no love from Technobit.eu. I really must admit I didn't think it was possible for Technobit.eu to sink any lower.

The new year is upon us and i'm still waiting on 51 hex4m boards...
Have you tried asking in the other threads where your boards are?

I've asked directly through their support many many times. I've gotten told once they were on their way, but nothing ever showed up.  The answer I keep getting is they'll get back to me.

Bicknellski (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:18:47 AM

Black Arrow vs. Minersource... UGLY!

Trust neither that is the only sensible advice moving forward given all the posted information from customers of BOTH entities.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Arrow/477655819009178?fref=nf

In attention to all Minersource customers:

Matt Carson from Minersource has managed to convince our customer support department that we owe them 250 X3 miners. Our customer support did not check if they are paid and partially shipped this order (137 miners were dispatched). These miners were NOT paid and upon confrontation with Matt Carson all communication went blank.

It has been 2 months since the event and we now assume that Minersource has no intention of paying the X3 miners that we have delivered. As it stands at the moment we are beginning legal procedures against Minersource in USA.

All customers who have ordered from Minersource and had not yet received their order should begin legal procedures against them as they will not receive anything else from Minersource.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: