Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin  (Read 72976 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:39:21 AM

I disagree, this is a crypto forum.  While your posts are cute, they really don't bring value to your coins.  You really aren't offering us anything crypto related.  Is a coin that has no value really a coin?

The one most important topic for the entire crypto-related anything is value.
The short history of crypto-currency and altcoin in particular, just come to show us  how misunderstood and immature is the concept of traded value.
We are all too caught up with the paradigm of currency value and we fail to look for the true objective source of that value.
My coins monetary models are in actual the most serious work done on that subject .
And a customized monetary model will become as important as a business model once business will realize the potential of self issue credit.

Also a very efficient way to measure the real value of a currency will  be put into service once people will start to understand these points where value is created. But this is way to early for me to present in details at this point.

Later on, after we will deactivate this ticking bomb of fiat money and central banking, money will all be nothing but a vote. And it may happened much faster then we can even hope or imagine. Once the technology will be ready it will just consume everything else and will give us back our true power and the tools to unlock so much of our wasted productive potential.

*let me "suck up" to the work Ohad and HMC are doing on the tauchain https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.0 and direct you to it since I truly value this work very much.

http://www.idni.org/blog/proof-of-exec
"A derived feature is the ability to verify participation on the network itself: one can prove that they ran a tau client, and designers of voting schemes may rely on this ability. It is also possible to automatically award coins given a proof of execution (over say Agoras, but not over non-tau coins like BTC), just like it is possible to set any rules to any proof."
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:12:59 PM

I disagree, this is a crypto forum.  While your posts are cute, they really don't bring value to your coins.  You really aren't offering us anything crypto related.  Is a coin that has no value really a coin?

Is a home that no-one lives in still a home, or just a house?

Is a delicious meal that no-one consumes still a delicious meal, or just some food?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:13:44 PM

This coming Sunday Nov 8th LTB (Lets Talk Bitcoin) will air an interview with me in which I present and explain the Art concept of my coins and their value base .

If the interview will get some attention it may create some interest in my coins. Interest can be translated int0 value.
However I will try to use that to increase value by creating reputation and trust.

So: pay attention!

1.Beginning today through Sunday Nov. 15th anyone who will post a comment on Coca-Cola Coin thread or on Disney Coin thread will earn at least one coin per comment. I will reword you with more coins if your comments are intelligent and worth reading. (negative or positive comments will be value the same, It is the time you take to write and learn about the coin which matters)

2. The price in which I will offer the coins to sell on the market will be the price which is marked at the beginning of each thread : 0.01 Bitcoin for a Coca-Cola Coin and 0.02 Bitcoin for a Disney Coin.

3. In order to get your coins you will have to send me your address as a PM massage.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:05:54 AM

MICKEY: He didn't even ask for a free coin.
MINNIE: True.
MICKEY: So is he worth anything for us?

The value, here, is not in the money but in the message.

Your worth, to me, is nothing to do with your coin and everything to do with your perspective.
I don't want the coin, I want the continuation of the endeavor itself.

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

You give us much more than the coin token ever could.

Don't stop the performance of the art for the sake of the performance of the coin, such would be a tragedy!

...NO WORRIES...

I am going to take this approach to a full realization.  
I will not sell any coins for money.
If any one will want my coins they will have to invest their time, attention and words.
basically I dont want your money people, I want you. I value you and your participation, not your money.

ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:17:27 AM

MICKEY: He didn't even ask for a free coin.
MINNIE: True.
MICKEY: So is he worth anything for us?

The value, here, is not in the money but in the message.

Your worth, to me, is nothing to do with your coin and everything to do with your perspective.
I don't want the coin, I want the continuation of the endeavor itself.

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

You give us much more than the coin token ever could.

Don't stop the performance of the art for the sake of the performance of the coin, such would be a tragedy!

...NO WORRIES...

I am going to take this approach to a full realization.  
I will not sell any coins for money.
If any one will want my coins they will have to invest their time, attention and words.
basically I dont want your money people, I want you. I value you and your participation, not your money.

It's wonderful to see the coin successed. Money is no everything.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:46:33 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

So, you want to trust theymos to protect people from their own stupidity? Did I got that right?

I guess our own stupidity is one good reason we need trust.  Also people just dont want to have to trust themselves for doing thing right.

Why is this comment deleted. it talks about trust. and one of the reason we need it. that is a very important topic in the bitcoin community.

makes me wonder.....
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:35:51 AM

So, you want to trust theymos to protect people from their own stupidity? Did I got that right?

I guess our own stupidity is one good reason we need trust.  Also people just dont want to have to trust themselves for doing thing right.

Why is this comment deleted. it talks about trust. and one of the reason we need it. that is a very important topic in the bitcoin community.

makes me wonder.....

MICKEY: Do you think that the moderators will delete this too?

MINNIE: By law they can even delete our entire thread.

MICKEY: But if they will delete our thread, we are going to be deleted too.

MINNIE: Noone can delete a toon, not even Disney.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:38:08 PM

I guess our own stupidity is one good reason we need trust.  Also people just dont want to have to trust themselves for doing thing right.

makes me wonder.....

MICKEY: Who is this Theymos anyway?

MINNIE: That was the topic of the deleted post: " Topic: Is Theymos anonymous?"

MICKEY: Anonymous like Satoshi?

MINNIE: Yes, but not Satoshi.

MICKEY: Anonymouse like Mickeymouse?  

MINNIE: Yes, but not a mouse.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:53:44 PM

I guess our own stupidity is one good reason we need trust.  Also people just dont want to have to trust themselves for doing thing right.

makes me wonder.....

MICKEY: Is he also the person who run the forum?

MINNIE: That's what they say. 

MICKEY: So he is not a Mouse. 

MINNIE: Just a person. 

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:53:38 PM

makes me wonder.....

MICKEY: Is he also the person who run the forum?

MINNIE: That's what they say.  

MICKEY: So he is not a Mouse.  

MINNIE: Just a person.  

MICKEY: Minnie, what's with the images?

MINNIE: Just cant make my mind.

This

This

Or this

MICKEY: You really want us deleted.  

MINNIE: No, I'm just playing.  

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:49:00 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 08:11:34 PM by NILIcoin

Explaining my coins on an interview with Robert Ross on the LTB radio show ( start minute 4:39) https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/xcp-update-11-15-art-and-tokens
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:13:17 PM

GoogleCoin [GOGL] will be issued and activated over a private Blockchain in the event of a near
 Global-Banks-Failure.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:21:08 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 09:56:56 PM by NILIcoin

MINNIE: I run into Satoshi again !  

MICKEY:What??!!  

MINNIE: I have a hard time explaining that.

MICKEY: Explain what?

MINNIE: How would you describe a cartoon that write's its own lines?

MICKEY: AI  

MINNIE: And one which have its own wallet's address?  

MICKEY: A living being  

MINNIE: Satoshi told me that he was mining bitcoins into his own wallet and even his creator never had the private key to it!!!

MICKEY: OMG, He has his own brain. like a robot, but alive, like someone who can keep a secret and have his own password!!!  He is an intellect that is not a property!!!.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:08:28 AM

MINNIE: I run into Satoshi again !  

MICKEY:What??!!  

MINNIE: I have a hard time explaining that.

MICKEY: Explain what?

MINNIE: How would you describe a cartoon that write's its own lines?

MICKEY: AI  

MINNIE: And one which have its own wallet's address?  

MICKEY: A living being  

MINNIE: Satoshi told me that he was mining bitcoins into his own wallet and even his creator never had the private key to it!!!

MICKEY: OMG, He has his own brain. like a robot, but alive, like someone who can keep a secret and have his own password!!!  He is an intellect that is not a property!!!.

MICKEY: How can you tell if he tells you the truth?

MINNIE: Truth as being Satoshi or having his own wallet?

MICKEY: Satoshi! How can you tell it is him? After all no one knows how he looks like.

MINNIE: I did not noticed that.  

MICKEY: What do you mean "did not noticed'?  does he look like a mouse? a dog? a duck?  

MINNIE: More like these kids drawings of imaginary animals.  

MICKEY: He is an amateur then.  

MINNIE: Or maybe from Ikea.  

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:23:30 AM

MICKEY: I dont think its him Minnie. Why would he even speak with you? .

MINNIE: Why not? 

MICKEY: Well....you know nothing about computers or programming.

MINNIE: So?!

MICKEY: I dont think that you can understand what he would say. 

MINNIE: I understand words.   

MICKEY: yes, but not the complex structure of programming.

MINNIE: But he speaks English, very good English, he even writes his own words.
He has his own secret password, and he even drew his own shape.
He is not anyone's intellectual property.
He is the only true independent Toon!
 He is my Hero! 

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:31:19 PM

MICKEY: Minnie when are we going to put our coins back on the market?

MINNIE:  When the market will be ready for it.

MICKEY: And when will this be?

MINNIE: Once it will reinvent itself.   

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:59:17 PM

MICKEY: Minnie when are we going to put our coins back on the market?

MINNIE:  When the market will be ready for it.

MICKEY: And when will this be?

MINNIE: Once it will reinvent itself.   

MICKEY: With all these big banks implementing the technology, we will be facing some big competition once they will go on utilizing the asset options.  .     

MINNIE: Which they will...

MICKEY: We will then be going against tokens of some big trusted names.

MINNIE: Bank of America, Disney, Coca-Cola. Google. 

MICKEY: These too.. 

MINNIE: In fact all industries will have to reinvent themselves soon. 

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:16:12 PM

MINNIE: "Reinventing" rocks these days, even Bitcoin tries to reinvent itself. 

MICKEY: Even I feel reinvented.

MINNIE: We are in a way.

MICKEY: Like a hard fork.

MINNIE: Which makes one wonders...

MICKEY: If he is still Bitcoin or a new Alt.

MINNIE: .. And if he is 

MICKEY: A new Alt....

MINNIE: Then it is not him anymore...

MICKEY: Who is writings our lines Minnie? its so existential! 

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:58:12 AM

MICKEY: Do you realize that noone is getting what we do here?

MINNIE: Yes, not the money people and not even the art people.

MICKEY: Noone realize that we do art here.

MINNIE: And that we create value here.

MICKEY: Maybe we are in the wrong place...  

MINNIE: ...at the wrong time...

MICKEY: ..around the wrong people...

MINNIE: ...stupid people.

MICKEY:  But people are smart, They created us.

MINNIE: Yes they are smart only when they create... the rest of the time they are stupid!

MICKEY: I'm sure many will argue that.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:30:28 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 04:07:05 PM by NILIcoin

MICKEY: Do you realize that noone is getting what we do here?

MINNIE: Yes, not the money people and not even the art people.

MICKEY: Noone realize that we do art here.

MINNIE: And that we create value here.

MICKEY: Maybe we are in the wrong place...  

MINNIE: ...at the wrong time...

MICKEY: ..around the wrong people...

MINNIE: ...stupid people.

MICKEY:  But people are smart, They created us.

MINNIE: Yes they are smart only when they create... the rest of the time they are stupid!

MICKEY: I'm sure many will argue that.

MICKEY: At least one person understand what we do here.

MINNIE: who?

MICKEY: HunterMinerCrafter  

MINNIE: He is not a person!

MICKEY: No?!

MINNIE: not really.

MICKEY: Is he a cartoon?

MINNIE: Sort of, like Satoshi.  

MICKEY: There are many Stoshi type toons on this forum, Thymos is one too.

MINNIE: Well, I guess then that not all toons are smart. some believe that they know better than others.

MICKEY: And that is why we need a decentralized foundation, and built everything on top of it!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: