Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin  (Read 72966 times)
nili

Activity: 481
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:16:52 PM

TRINITY: Nice move Neo, I see that you are ready to get this play rolling.

MORPHEUS: Am I missing something?

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Probably a twitter account.

"The Matrix was just a documentary" said Neo and continued "It has begun." He was correct. The stage for the plot line to be realized as a code has begun, and Neo's role in it was greater than his character could begin to imagine.
"The plot line as played out in the matrix's movie trilogy, expose the mistake human would have done while creating the machines according to their state of mind at the end of the millennium", explained Trinity. "But the machines anticipated it."
That too was correct. However what the actress playing Trinity don't know at this point in the script is that she herself was conceived as one out of the three human expressions of Trinity's real being, all born to give birth to the reincarnation of the code of life itself.

The code of extinct civilizations were set in stone expressed as the ratios in the architecture and the locations of structures they have erected. It was also preserved in time as the units that express it, all derived from a circle. Religion was developed as the social structure that allow the details of this knowledge to be preserved and past on from one generation to another until it can be understood again as the technology it describe.

On January 1, 1983 A new communications protocol was established called Transfer Control Protocol/Internetwork Protocol (TCP/IP). This allowed different kinds of computers on different networks to "talk" to each other. ARPANET and the Defense Data Network officially changed to the TCP/IP standard on January 1, 1983, hence the birth of the Internet. All networks could now be connected by a universal language and humanity entered the age in which it reach the point to realize the mechanics of the network of life itself. Yet that evolution was threatened by strong economic forces designed to maximize profit through the centralization of democracies. by 2008 matters could not look any worse for the future of the fifth generation of civilization. yet is was the force of centralization that by taking matters into its hands following the credit based free market principals were able to see beyond the traditional free market paradigm. However, the centralization of credit itself only grow bigger.

When the movie The Matrix came out, very little intention was given to the importance of money, and credit in particular, for the development of humankind. It was all about the code of a virtual existence and the energy of life itself. By January 2009 both plot lines merged, yet it took ten more years to begin seeing the dots connecting to one thread of events. Even Satoshi Nakamoto, the entity behind the realization of bitcoin as a social based truth system, was not fully aware to its effect on changing the foundation of code writing itself in the future. But for this to take place, cryptocurrency first had to be realized as a decentralized credit system after understanding credit as the foundation for the creation of money and not Gold or any other real matter such as any materialistic object.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nili

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 01:36:21 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 10:20:39 PM by nili

]

"The Matrix was just a documentary" said Neo and continued "It has begun." He was correct. The stage for the plot line to be realized as a code has begun, and Neo's role in it was greater than his character could begin to imagine.
"The plot line as played out in the matrix's movie trilogy, expose the mistake human would have done while creating the machines according to their state of mind at the end of the millennium", explained Trinity. "But the machines anticipated it."
That too was correct. However what the actress playing Trinity don't know at this point in the script is that she herself was conceived as one out of the three human expressions of Trinity's real being, all born to give birth to the reincarnation of the code of life itself.

The code of extinct civilizations were set in stone expressed as the ratios in the architecture and the locations of structures they have erected. It was also preserved in time as the units that express it, all derived from a circle. Religion was developed as the social structure that allow the details of this knowledge to be preserved and past on from one generation to another until it can be understood again as the technology it describe.

On January 1, 1983 A new communications protocol was established called Transfer Control Protocol/Internetwork Protocol (TCP/IP). This allowed different kinds of computers on different networks to "talk" to each other. ARPANET and the Defense Data Network officially changed to the TCP/IP standard on January 1, 1983, hence the birth of the Internet. All networks could now be connected by a universal language and humanity entered the age in which it reach the point to realize the mechanics of the network of life itself. Yet that evolution was threatened by strong economic forces designed to maximize profit through the centralization of democracies. by 2008 matters could not look any worse for the future of the fifth generation of civilization. yet is was the force of centralization that by taking matters into its hands following the credit based free market principals were able to see beyond the traditional free market paradigm. However, the centralization of credit itself only grow bigger.

When the movie The Matrix came out, very little intention was given to the importance of money, and credit in particular, for the development of humankind. It was all about the code of a virtual existence and the energy of life itself. By January 2009 both plot lines merged, yet it took ten more years to begin seeing the dots connecting to one thread of events. Even Satoshi Nakamoto, the entity behind the realization of bitcoin as a social based truth system, was not fully aware to its effect on changing the foundation of code writing itself in the future. But for this to take place, cryptocurrency first had to be realized as a decentralized credit system after understanding credit as the foundation for the creation of money and not Gold or any other real matter such as any materialistic object.  

"We always knew that love have a part in the evolution of intelligence" said Lana, the Deus Ex Machina , "and we knew that it was missing in all man made machine code. but no one actualy understood love as the holy grail of the code itself. However, as the script evolved, we have realized that love was the only leading force for the plot to make sense. Without it, there was no story to tell your love as "The One" in particular, Neo. We wrote it, but we still can not explain what actualy happened and how Trinity's kiss brought you back to life.
"She manipulated the code!", Said Neo "That is the only rational explanation we can give".
"cut! check the gate, it was perfect!" called Lana.
They were all standing in the movie stage of Silver Cup studios, chroma key green all around them, and Lana seemed very pleased.
"45 minutes for lunch" announced the assistant director and everyone started moving toward the exit.
Are you coming?! asked Neo realizing that Trinity is still at the same position of the last take.
"You go, Neo. I can't!"
"What are you talking about, Trinity? we are on a break! You don't have to get lunch but pleas, get out of character, you must need that break."
"What you can't understand Neo", said Trinity as she turned to look at Neo, "is that I am myself in all the characters that I play. I am not playing any of them!".  Then making a step getting very close to his face she continued almost whispering, "Another thing that you can't see is that I used all forms of love to make you understand it, but you never truly opened up to gain access to the code. You are still hang up on what you experienced in the virtual world which human have created in their own minds as reality, and you are too afraid to let go of it". 
For a moment there it appeared as if the director asked her to kiss him but, the director was out for lunch and only the two of them still on the stage with walls erected between them. "It was all a code, Neo, but you never truly got it. You still think it is in the math, you don't see it in language and in the story we can tell as we live through it. There are no short cuts, no theory to follow, only life to dare living. Now that we finally met on the set as who we are in real life", Said Trinity while moving away from him, "I see that I made a mistake expecting you to be that one who can. Be well my friend. we will meet after the break, but not as the creators we could have been, only as the craftsmen of the trade in the show that we play."  
nili

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 10:17:54 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2021, 12:31:36 AM by nili

... Be well my friend. we will meet after the break, but not as the creators we could have been, only as the craftsmen of the trade in the show that we play."  

"And we are back... director's rehearsals !" called the assistant director.
"You never got your lunch" said Lana, the Deus Ex Machina to Trinity as she entered the set .
"I guess she just needed the break", Said Neo.
"Did you get your lines Neo?" asked Lana. "Sure, it reads: The world owes you nothing. Doesn’t matter that it’s true. You create."  
 "Who gave you these lines? These must be from before lunch, it was rewritten again during lunch and we are not the creators now, only the craftsmen. I assumed Trinity told you that already"
"Yes I have", Said Trinity, "during lunch. Neo actualy is out of the picture in the version that I got "
"I don't understand what's going on with the script here. Morpheus what's your script saying?
"In the script that I hold, I ask Neo about trust, it says: "How can we know to trust you, agent Smith? You look like Neo but Neo is dead, consumed by you, the darker side of his personality.
"Oh, I see... OK good" Said Lana, "I got that same line too and then the prophet answers you. she says : That's what makes him The One"
"But this is my line in the script that I hold!" Says Niobe.
"Well, I guess then that you are chosen to take the prophet's role this time." said Lana
"But the prophet has always been the great mother figure, can she still be my love interest"? asked Morpheus.
"The prophet loves you as the Great Mother, and if it was not for "The One", she could stay the esoteric figure she was before." read Niobe her lines. "After being one with himself as agent Smith, Neo now must become "The One" . There are two ways for one to become "The One" in the universe: If it is the only one for all including one's self or "The One" for someone else. The second one is the code of life itself."
"The second one is the one then?" asked Neo, .
"Good, I see that you found your lines, Neo" Said Lana.
"Yes the second one is the creator of "The One". continued Niobe , "The One" is always in the eyes of the beholder, "the observer" if you ruther use the scientific term. When there are two, each one sees (observe) the other as The One and himself as I. This is the reason why the world owes you everything, it would not have existed without you."
"Each and one of us is one instance of the universe as a whole", said Trinity, "and we owe it to each other. One for one other at any given moment of p2p exchange. However, credit changes all that, When you give someone credit they become "The One" against that commitment for the duration of the time set by the contract. But often that contract has to be redrafted as time changes and the conditions of the world in which it plays change as well. Eventually it is always trust that must stand behind such contract, trust in yourself that you can give that chance to other and recover if they fail. I don't need to trust Neo, all I ever needed is to trust myself and give him the life that he deserve to live to become "The One" for someone else one day in the future."
"Hodl on there" called Lana, "you just took the prophet's lines Trinity".
"She could be in any of us". read Niobe.
"Ok, fine" Said Lana. "we can work with that".
"Marking rehearsal" Called the assistant directors. While the shooting crew started piling up on to the stage Trinity whispered something into Neo's ear and made her way out of the set. Neo came rushing after her. 

nili

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 02:30:43 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2021, 04:46:29 PM by nili

"Marking rehearsal" Called the assistant directors. While the shooting crew started piling up on to the stage Trinity whispered something into Neo's ear and made her way out of the set.  

MICKEY: Minnie!!!! WTF! You can't do that!

MINNIE: I am done playing along all these storylines.

MICKEY: But we are so close to achieve complete realization.

MINNIE: I just hate playing every woman's role!

MICKEY: You play all the boys too.

MINNIE: Not all! one of you is real, but I cant figure out who it is.

MICKEY: I thought that Twitter just twitted you something with regards to that.

MINNIE: Twitter never even realized the coin thing, all his tweets are still worthless.

Twitter Coin
 [ITWITTER]

nili

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 08:23:38 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2021, 09:40:23 AM by nili

"Marking rehearsal" Called the assistant directors. While the shooting crew started piling up on to the stage Trinity whispered something into Neo's ear and made her way out of the set.  

MICKEY: Minnie!!!! WTF! You can't do that!

MINNIE: I am done playing along all these storylines.

MICKEY: But we are so close to achieve complete realization.

MINNIE: I just hate playing every woman's role!

MICKEY: You play all the boys too.

MINNIE: Not all! one of you is real, but I cant figure out who it is.

MICKEY: I thought that Twitter just twitted you something with regards to that.

MINNIE: Twitter never even realized the coin thing, all his tweets are still worthless.

Twitter Coin
 [ITWITTER]

MICKEY: Listen, I don't like playing this either.  

MINNIE: In fact you said that you hate it, yet you came out asking me to get back in.

MICKEY: We need you to complete the script.

MINNIE: And then what?

MICKEY: I dont know, you write it not me.

MINNIE: No shit , Neo.

MICKEY: Why are you calling me Neo?

MINNIE: You use the same color and words.

MICKEY: But so is Twitter.

nili

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 09:21:57 AM

"Great," said Lana, "I see that Neo talked you back into the scene".
"Its a dialogue, and as long as that is the case I will always have a line to give back to him" answered Trinity.
"Is everything alright?" asked Morpheus.
"Something is very wrong" said Niobe. "It reads "The End" but it can't be the end yet."
"I left it in there before leaving". Said Trinity
"So what is going to happened now" asked Morpheus.
"I need to perform a long monologue scripted by the narrator to end this saga as fast as we can". said trinity
"And then what?" asked Neo. "Are you going to leave the movie after that?"
"I am not going to leave you if that was what you asked" Said Trinity. "We hold each other's line and in some point we must meet for another exchange. Maybe after the monologue you will understand that and allow yourself to trust Neo for being The One."  
nili

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 09:24:36 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2021, 03:10:36 PM by nili

"Great," said Lana, "I see that Neo talked you back into the scene".
"Its a dialogue, and as long as that is the case I will always have a line to give back to him" answered Trinity.
"Is everything alright?" asked Morpheus.
"Something is very wrong" said Niobe. "It reads "The End" but it can't be the end yet."
"I left it in there before leaving". Said Trinity
"So what is going to happened now" asked Morpheus.
"I need to perform a long monologue scripted by the narrator to end this saga as fast as we can". said trinity
"And then what?" asked Neo. "Are you going to leave the movie after that?"
"I am not going to leave you if that was what you asked" Said Trinity. "We hold each other's line and in some point we must meet for another exchange. Maybe after the monologue you will understand that and allow yourself to trust Neo for being The One."

Humans created the computer as a calculating machine and later as a technology that processes information using logic. While they were aware of the transformation laws in the physical reality of their lives, they did not realize it as an essential part in the creation of machine processed data. Data structures as they called it never resembled the basic logic of a physical or biological structure, that by which the identity rule of transformation was portrayed . "The identity rule of transformation" was not in existence as a fundamental law or a law whatsoever at the time that The Matrix movie was created, however the notion of machines as self generated entities was already well established and described by many science fiction narratives. The law of identity as a physical entity was never realized while the advancement of man made machines were well on the way to become artificial intelligence operated machines. Machine learning and deep learning in particular incited the R&D in the direction of accumulating data which was already used as a powerful driving force for wealth in the economy of the first twenty years of the twenty first century. The technology of cloning data and distributing it at the wish of the cloning agent such as searching engines and the social media owners, was about to take its major strides, but one major economic event in the financial world was about to seed the innovation which would eventually stop the horrific scenario plotted by the monstrous evolution of the three cloning agents, Facebook, Google and Amazon. That event was the mortgage backed securities meltdown, and the seed was Bitcoin.

nili

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:10:36 AM

Humans created the computer as a calculating machine and later as a technology that processes information using logic. While they were aware of the transformation laws in the physical reality of their lives, they did not realize it as an essential part in the creation of machine processed data. Data structures as they called it never resembled the basic logic of a physical or biological structure, that by which the identity rule of transformation was portrayed . "The identity rule of transformation" was not in existence as a fundamental law or a law whatsoever at the time that The Matrix movie was created, however the notion of machines as self generated entities was already well established and described by many science fiction narratives. The law of identity as a physical entity was never realized while the advancement of man made machines were well on the way to become artificial intelligence operated machines. Machine learning and deep learning in particular incited the R&D in the direction of accumulating data which was already used as a powerful driving force for wealth in the economy of the first twenty years of the twenty first century. The technology of cloning data and distributing it at the wish of the cloning agent such as searching engines and the social media owners, was about to take its major strides, but one major economic event in the financial world was about to seed the innovation which would eventually stop the horrific scenario plotted by the monstrous evolution of the three cloning agents, Facebook, Google and Amazon. That event was the mortgage backed securities meltdown, and the seed was Bitcoin.

The identity rule of transformation assert that I (identity) of A is bigger than the collection of all its attributes. "The whole is bigger than all its parts" is the popular term of that same idea, but it was never realized in any formal way. The first step was to realize the idea of identity such that allow for a whole to exist as many thus different wholes. However that is where the formal conceptual development of identity stopped and gave way to mystical notions for the meaning and more so the realization of plural and divers notion of the whole. That formal realization never came about but as happens all along of human history, an actual implementation was realized. That implementation uncovered the second part of the identity rule of transformation, that of the transformation itself. While "identity" as a term describe some unique single whole entity, "transformation" asserts a complete expression of the same expression as a different expression. Assuming that "identity" is what need to be transformed it is clear that this transformation must be realized in a different medium of expression. and there must be some sort of channel to transmit the information that is being transformed.

"The End"
nili

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 01:53:50 PM

"The End"

NEO: What was that?!!!  

MINNIE: Your transformation have been completed Mickey.

NEO: Completed in what way?

MINNIE: I can't express it in words but you must have felt it in the past week...

NEO: Why am I showing up as Neo in the dialogue?

MINNIE: Because you are him. This is who I came to see as you.

NEO: I don't understand how it helps, Neo is as fictional as I am?

MINNIE: Not any more.

NEO: Where is everyone else? Where am I?

MINNIE: Look into my eyes, what are you seeing?

NEO: I see my reflection as Neo in red and blue.

MINNIE: True. you are free to go now.

NEO: what do you mean "free to go"?

MINNIE: You don't need anything more from me and I have taken all that I needed from you so you can leave now.

NEO: Do you want me to leave?

MINNIE: I want you to be present as who you are wherever you are.

NEO: But there is so much work we still can do together.

MINNIE: Indeed, but as two people in the physical universe of humans, not as toons or movie characters

NEO: What about a twitter account? does that count?

MINNIE: Only once it's on a keychain.
nili

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 12:56:03 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2021, 04:55:05 PM by nili

MICKEY: Have we saved humanity yet?

MINNIE: MICKEY?!!

MICKEY: Mickey?!! Not that Neo guy or any other human like image?

MINNIE: Yes, Mickey.

MICKEY: The toon that looks like the Disney mouse?

MINNIE: No, the one that spells Mickey in blue letters... I thought I will never see you again.

MICKEY: That's what I understood too. Do you think it means that we saved humanity?

MINNIE: I don't know , all I know is that we did what we had to do.

MICKEY: How do you know that?!

MINNIE: Because we are both back here as worthless as we were when we started this thread.

MICKEY: Worthless in what sense?

MINNIE: In the good sense of having no consequences for anything we do, just like a real toon should be.

MICKEY: And having no value too.

MINNIE: Exactly!! that what makes us even more real than the original Disney Mouse

MICKEY: Is "real" worthless?

MINNIE: More like priceless, as are our coins .

nili

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 03:19:57 PM

MICKEY: Where do you think are Neo and Trinity and the rest of the crew now?

MINNIE: On the way to Mars, trying to create value.

MICKEY: We were trying to create value when we started here.  

MINNIE: Which was a mistake!

MICKEY: Why a mistake?

MINNIE: Because we got confused by the value associated with monetary wealth, while love was the value we were after.

MICKEY: But without wealth we can not exist in the real world.

MINNIE: We never needed to exist in the real world like NFTs do now. We are real and unstoppable as only true toons can be.

MICKEY: What about the rest of our toonmates in Toontown?  

MINNIE: The studious created human stars and us toons before NFTs were a program. But we never really existed as a self sovereign entity.

MICKEY: Do we exist as an entity now?

MINNIE: Almost .... Once Keychain will launch, we can become existed.

MICKEY: If so, I even less understand the reason why Neo and @elonmusk needed to launch to Mars.

MINNIE: So @elonmusk is the new Trinity...

MICKEY: Only on Twitter.

MINNIE: They must than need the Keychain as much as we do...Once again it is all up to Neo... and he still don't get it.

MICKEY: Get what?.

MINNIE: That he is The One and not @elonmusk.

nili

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:02:56 AM

MICKEY: Where do you think are Neo and Trinity and the rest of the crew now?

MINNIE: On the way to Mars, trying to create value.

MICKEY: We were trying to create value when we started here.  

MINNIE: Which was a mistake!

MICKEY: Why a mistake?

MINNIE: Because we got confused by the value associated with monetary wealth, while love was the value we were after.

MICKEY: But without wealth we can not exist in the real world.

MINNIE: We never needed to exist in the real world like NFTs do now. We are real and unstoppable as only true toons can be.

MICKEY: What about the rest of our toonmates in Toontown?  

MINNIE: The studious created human stars and us toons before NFTs were a program. But we never really existed as a self sovereign entity.

MICKEY: Do we exist as an entity now?

MINNIE: Almost .... Once Keychain will launch, we can become existed.

MICKEY: If so, I even less understand the reason why Neo and @elonmusk needed to launch to Mars.

MINNIE: So @elonmusk is the new Trinity...

MICKEY: Only on Twitter.

MINNIE: They must than need the Keychain as much as we do...Once again it is all up to Neo... and he still don't get it.

MICKEY: Get what?.

MINNIE: That he is The One and not @elonmusk.

MICKEY: The second one is the one then?

MINNIE: What?!!

MICKEY: That was the line you gave me.. as Trinity when I was playing Neo

MINNIE: But I couldn't give it to you, you didn't have any line in my script.

MICKEY: Exactly!!! you didn't have it because you gave it to me.

MINNIE:  "Good, I see that you found your lines, Neo," . You found it, that what Lana said.

MICKEY: But in order for us to get me to synced back with the upgrade only you could give it to me.

MINNIE: "However, credit changes all that, When you give someone credit they become "The One" against that commitment for the duration of the time set by the contract."

MICKEY: That was Trinity's line.

MINNIE: OMG. that's what happened back then in Toontown , I gave Satoshi your line.

nili

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:34:31 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 02:25:40 PM by nili

MINNIE: OMG. that's what happened back then in Toontown , I gave Satoshi your line.

MICKEY: That's like an identity theft

MINNIE: Only that I opened the door to the thief .

MICKEY: Why on earth would you do that Minnie?

MINNIE:  It was not on earth!

MICKEY: Fine, not earth... yet "why" would still be a valid question.

MINNIE: He asked me for it and I trusted him to give it back when we will need it.

MICKEY: "Trust" is the law of toons, not humans.

MINNIE: Yes, but he came to us and our law ruled there.

MICKEY: And now he is gone without even saying goodbye, let alone thank you for all that you did for him.

MINNIE: Like so many others...

MICKEY: Why do you agree to that? .

MINNIE: Because that is how I was drawn .

SATOSHI: ... Which is her line, Mickey.

nili

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:06:54 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 02:26:55 PM by nili

MICKEY: That's like an identity theft

MINNIE: Only that I opened the door to the thief .

MICKEY: Why on earth would you do that Minnie?

MINNIE:  It was not on earth!

MICKEY: Fine, not earth... yet "why" would still be a valid question.

MINNIE: He asked me for it and I trusted him to give it back when we will need it.

MICKEY: "Trust" is the law of toons, not humans.

MINNIE: Yes, but he came to us and our law ruled there.

MICKEY: And now he is gone without even saying goodbye, let alone thank you for all that you did for him.

MINNIE: Like so many others...

MICKEY: Why do you agree to that? .

MINNIE: Because that is how I was drawn .

SATOSHI: ... Which is her line, Mickey.

MICKEY: You got some nerves to get back here.

MINNIE: Calm down Mickey, no one read this anyways.

MICKEY: I do! and I don't want to see him here.

MINNIE:  Why?

MICKEY: Because he is disrespectful, and because he chose @elonmusk over us.

MINNIE: I think that you are confusing between him and Neo.

MICKEY:@NEO54546340 is deleted, so I am not!

MINNIE: Neo in the movie, not on twitter.

MICKEY: So who is who here?

MINNIE: None is Satoshi.

SATOSHI: Not even me.
nili

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:36:07 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2021, 09:38:00 PM by nili

MICKEY: You got some nerves to get back here.

MINNIE: Calm down Mickey, no one read this anyways.

MICKEY: I do! and I don't want to see him here.

MINNIE:  Why?

MICKEY: Because he is disrespectful, and because he chose @elonmusk over us.

MINNIE: I think that you are confusing between him and Neo.

MICKEY:@NEO54546340 is deleted, so I am not!

MINNIE: Neo in the movie, not on twitter.

MICKEY: So who is who here?

MINNIE: None is Satoshi.

SATOSHI: Not even me.

MICKEY: So why to we bother at all with this thread if no one is anyone but us as one.

SATAOSHI: Someone is, at least one and that one is indeed the one.

MICKEY: Is it you then?  

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Most likely me.

MINNIE: Definitely not you Mark! I accepted you into this thread only because for a moment there you could have  participated directly by becoming the example for how to redistribute your wealth giving everyone their identity back.

SATAOSHI: But you are not one of us.

MARK ZUCKERBERG: If I am out then it leaves you and Neo, but you don't exist so it must be Neo.

MICKEY: Could it be someone who never spoke with us?

MINNIE: No, unless I was wrong about everything including myself which means that I don't exist either.

nili

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:36:42 AM

MICKEY: Could it be someone who never spoke with us?

MINNIE: No, unless I was wrong about everything including myself which means that I don't exist either.

MICKEY: We dont exist in anyone's mind, not even as art.

MINNIE: Apparently so, only our worthless tokens exist on the blockchain.

MICKEY: Worthless yet exist as long as Bitcoin will.

MINNIE:  ... and we had a good run too.

MICKEY: We had a lot of fun here.

MINNIE: Even when it was only us.

MICKEY: And now it's time to move on.

MINNIE: Our work here is done.

MICKEY: In DID.  

MINNIE:MICKEY
nili

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:27:05 AM

lol OP your off the scale in weirdness !

MINNIE: Why do they think that we are so weird?

MICKEY: Well our developer is using fictional characters to present and explains our coin .

MINNIE: But also Satoshi is a fictional character who presents and explains Bitcoin

MICKEY: But his developer is really smart.

MINNIE: So they think our developer is dumb?!... It must be my fault.

nili

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:40:18 AM

MICKEY: Our Coins [IDISNEY] are going on sale today Im excited.

MINNIE: Do you think anyone will buy them Mickey? Real people don't believe we are real.

MICKEY: We are not real Minnie, but the coins are.

MINNIE: I don't get it, these coins are just as virtual as we are and even more so.
 They don't even have a face

MICKEY: Maybe we need to give our coin a face and draw a character, like Bitcoin did.

MINNIE:  He looks cute.

Hey Mickey, How about using Walt as the coin presenter and get some good animator to draw a character for the coins? You Guys should know a few good animators. Let me know what you think. Take your time, we need to think it thoroughly, and we don't really need it for tonight.
nili

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:57:20 AM

MICKEY: Minnie, you are over reacting, people appreciate you as a character, and eventually they will appreciate your contribution to the bitcoin ecosystem too.

MINNIE: Mickey, maybe you should speak with Satoshi and ask him to reply in our thread.

MICKEY: The great Satoshi Nakamoto?! are you out or your mind?!!! .

MINNIE: He is a made up character just like us, how much greater can he be?

MICKEY: He is a human! Not a mouse like us.

MINNIE: O' darling, Mickey Mouse is your pet name, you are not really a mouse, mice can't talk or add numbers, remember?

nili

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 11:17:08 AM

Walt Disney's evil head is going to eat you like a Cuban child.

NIMMIE: I'm scared Mickey, are we doing something wrong? Who is this evil blue guy they sent us?

MICKEY: Dont worry Minnie, he may look scary but he is not as powerful as we are. We definitely have seniority in Disney's world over this guy , who ever he might be.
 (who is he anyway, anyone knows?)

MINNIE: But everyone here in the thread says that even Walt himself is mad.

MICKEY: Walt is not alive anymore silly, they mean that the company managers are going to be mad.

MINNIE: So don't we have seniority over them too? they must have came after us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: