Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268335 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:22:59 AM

Like anyones going to listen to someone with 56 posts for trading advice...
i am no expert but when its done it to me twice no 3 times.?. right i true believer in  syscoin thats my coin of choice but they dropped half price. they went up by double then dropped like a stone there was up roar from ipo buyers..then there was lightspeed coin totally done a runner the dev as gone..then there is craigscoin dropped 4 times lower.. now no fud on his post because he deleats them. so i am letting new people know because i do care if people get scammed or i can save them money by my past investments ..you learn off your mistakes ...new people will be safe if they listen to me ..WAIT 2 TO 3 WEEKS AFTER RELEASE THAT WAY YOU KNOW IF ITS A SCAM COIN AND YOU WONT LOOSE MONEY.. PLUS NEVER BUY ICO IPO PRICES IT WILL SAVE YOU CASH...now do i sound like a ass hole
manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:29:04 AM

8000 sats for a 4 million coin supply?  That's cheap if you ask me.  Plus I want to see manbot1 eat a turd.
lol yum yum but look at price it dropping from 10000s  sats woooooooooooooooo
FlyHigh22

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:33:43 AM

i am no expert but when its done it to me twice no 3 times.?. right i true believer in  syscoin thats my coin of choice but they dropped half price. they went up by double then dropped like a stone there was up roar from ipo buyers..then there was lightspeed coin totally done a runner the dev as gone..then there is craigscoin dropped 4 times lower.. now no fud on his post because he deleats them. so i am letting new people know because i do care if people get scammed or i can save them money by my past investments ..you learn off your mistakes ...new people will be safe if they listen to me ..WAIT 2 TO 3 WEEKS AFTER RELEASE THAT WAY YOU KNOW IF ITS A SCAM COIN AND YOU WONT LOOSE MONEY.. PLUS NEVER BUY ICO IPO PRICES IT WILL SAVE YOU CASH...now do i sound like a ass hole

8000 sats for a 4 million coin supply?  That's cheap if you ask me.  Plus I want to see manbot1 eat a turd.

I get to sleep happy knowing I have Bitswift coins. You are going to sleep HOPING it gets cheaper so you don't miss the train. Your FUD army is small and won't bring the price down.
BitSwifter

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:36:34 AM

8000 sats for a 4 million coin supply?  That's cheap if you ask me.  Plus I want to see manbot1 eat a turd.

I won't sell before that happens. I gotta admit I kind of feel sorry for the turd.
manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:37:39 AM

8000 sats for a 4 million coin supply?  That's cheap if you ask me.  Plus I want to see manbot1 eat a turd.

I get to sleep happy knowing I have Bitswift coins. You are going to sleep HOPING it gets cheaper so you don't miss the train. Your FUD army is small and won't bring the price down.
its not fud when i am telling you before hand i will get them cheaper than you payed its fact not fiction ....and those who listen to me will be getting them for the same price as me half price or less..the devs have been paid they will carry out what they promise ..could be the best devs in the world i still will be buying them at least half price by next week
BitSwifter

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:45:19 AM

After you've read the whitepaper, you might want to check that link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_programming

Whitepaper: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=807557.msg9074310#msg9074310
manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:53:44 AM

I won't sell before that happens. I gotta admit I kind of feel sorry for the turd.
see my problem with ipo ico prices the devs who make the coin have nothing to loose.. they have been payed already ..when ever i payed up front for work to be done they seem to take for ever.. or is that just me..you seem to get a better performance out of people when there waiting to get paid for the work they have done .. not pay them before the work is done..plus its out of the devs hands when all coins have been sold..then the exchanges do there magic   so make sure you and i mean you have the balls to stay in and not sell i will be getting them half price and prob off you because you will chicken out and sell to me..watch chicken
amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:04:32 AM

this one is a winner, could go to 100k+ , HODL

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:06:42 AM

see my problem with ipo ico prices the devs who make the coin have nothing to loose.. they have been payed already ..when ever i payed up front for work to be done they seem to take for ever.. or is that just me..you seem to get a better performance out of people when there waiting to get paid for the work they have done .. not pay them before the work is done..plus its out of the devs hands when all coins have been sold..then the exchanges do there magic   so make sure you and i mean you have the balls to stay in and not sell i will be getting them half price and prob off you because you will chicken out and sell to me..watch chicken

Do you regret investing in Syscoin? Is that why you are so bitter
ARE YOU JOKING SYSCOIN IS THE BEST CRYPTO OUT THERE NOTHING COME CLOSE TO SYSCOIN NO1 ..BUT I COULD HAVE HAD 2 TIMES MORE FOR THE SAME INVESTMENT IF I WAITED KERCHING
FegasaurusRex

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:10:05 AM

Dat wall. Dat early profit.

Folks, it doesn't take a prodigious crypto-savant to realize that emptying your bank account on this one and not selling for less than 200-300k sats is dead giveaway.

The coin sold out in hours. Get in while you can. 8k sats for a 4 mil coin is child's play.

manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:15:56 AM

Dat wall. Dat early profit.

Folks, it doesn't take a prodigious crypto-savant to realize that emptying your bank account on this one and not selling for less than 200-300k sats is dead giveaway.

The coin sold out in hours. Get in while you can. 8k sats for a 4 mil coin is child's play.

PEOPLE I HOPE YOU MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE ON THE RISE AND I HOPE IT STAYS UP FOR YOU ALL I SWEAR I WILL BE HAPPY FOR YOU..but it will drop 3 days from now so sorry for your loss unless you sell now buy back later your in profits now  u will regret
amirmass

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:17:42 AM

lol at the trolls who saying it's expensive, see you at 100K

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:18:56 AM

Was this sellout done in record time?

Does anyone have any stats for this?
FegasaurusRex

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:23:08 AM

I just feel bad for those who think they can buy back in cheaper than 8k. When you wait...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0bhhCAYwOwo/TdjcpSoG72I/AAAAAAAAAEw/PxaiYYi_1dw/s1600/missed%252520train.jpg
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:24:16 AM

This is slightly depressing. By the time I read the BitSwift info and saw that the ICO is 320btc it already sold out on Bittrex. :/
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:28:09 AM

I just feel bad for those who think they can buy back in cheaper than 8k. When you wait...

lol this is the fudders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_G1Df0_qg

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:31:58 AM

the train going nowhere its waiting for me i traveling 1 st class because some 1 sold me there 8000sats ticket for 3000sats cheap as chips
amirmass

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:36:18 AM

from what im reading, this coin can be the next vericoin

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:36:39 AM

the train going nowhere its waiting for me i traveling 1 st class because some 1 sold me there 8000sats ticket for 3000sats cheap as chips

Wanna put some bitcoin where your mouth is?

I'll bet you no one will ever get in at 8k again. The people who invested in BitSwift seem to be smart money and smart money never sells for a loss!

So how much are we betting?
FegasaurusRex

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:38:01 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0bhhCAYwOwo/TdjcpSoG72I/AAAAAAAAAEw/PxaiYYi_1dw/s1600/missed%252520train.jpg

Do you see that buy wall? Do you see how fast the coins sold, how much interest (positive or negative) is in this thread?

Do you think that everyone who owns these coins, who bought them at 8k, will take a loss? Especially when there's so much interest and buys up to 10k on day one?

How's your math skills?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: