Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268338 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 01:59:25 PM

LOL. it's funny that all of you are defending the coin, but fail to answer. Who was that person or group that was in the same timezone/or was waiting for the ico to go live to give 320btc into it.

It's very difficult for people to be online in this huge amount. Let's say 320 people invested 320btc each. Every person had 1btc sitting free on bittrex. And they made the decision in 6 hours  Smiley

Meanwhile price drops and drops. If you believe this coin so much, why DON'T YOU BUY???

Weakhands like you leave, stronghands like me buy. Same business as usual.  Cool

threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:59:52 PM

Well. I had btc ready to buy this coin because of the concept, the coin count, and the dev answering three of my pm's with specific and detailed replies. So all these theories of pump groups (coming from other pumpers, people who just dumped, and people who never bought) are quite entertaining to read.

I have picked up more now in the 30's and am quite happy with the current situation. I would remind the fudders they have their own thread, they can go play in there. :-)
KidKrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:00:53 PM

Here come the fud trolls looking for cheap coins. You know its successful when MCG trolls show up looking for cheap coins. Yes Jimmy_Zed and awais3344_1 is from another pump group called Market Control group. Hypocrisy actually. Its a group that has to chase others because they are too impotent to get their own stuff going. Ass clowns. Read Jimmy's 1st posts with his newbi account as he is actually an old time member of BTCtalk and didnt want to soil his account with his MCG group.

An excerpt from one of Jimmy_Zed's 1st few posts. Who has the agenda here?

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:01:03 PM

LOL. it's funny that all of you are defending the coin, but fail to answer. Who was that person or group that was in the same timezone/or was waiting for the ico to go live to give 320btc into it.

It's very difficult for people to be online in this huge amount. Let's say 320 people invested 320btc each. Every person had 1btc sitting free on bittrex. And they made the decision in 6 hours  Smiley

Meanwhile price drops and drops. If you believe this coin so much, why DON'T YOU BUY???

Its hilarious how concerned you are about a coin that you can't have possibly lost money on. The only reason you would spend half your wakeful day trying to create fud is that either you got burned, and we already know that's impossible, or you some how seem to move from one coin to the next one minute fudding them, then the next minute buying them up.

Only these two possibilities. Don't give me the 'I care for the community' 'I call out scams malarky'

What has ARCH coin ACTUALLY delivered. I don't see you flying over there and sprouting negativity at them? Maybe you just suffer from selective fud disorder.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:05:16 PM

Well. I had btc ready to buy this coin because of the concept, the coin count, and the dev answering three of my pm's with specific and detailed replies. So all these theories of pump groups (coming from other pumpers, people who just dumped, and people who never bought) are quite entertaining to read.

I have picked up more now in the 30's and am quite happy with the current situation. I would remind the fudders they have their own thread, they can go play in there. :-)

threecats. it's funny because i posted the picture and you logged in to your account. came directly to this thread? co-incidence? I think NOT!
mmmm, makes me think how many accounts you currently own?  Roll Eyes

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
awais3344_1

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:06:36 PM

Its hilarious how concerned you are about a coin that you can't have possibly lost money on. The only reason you would spend half your wakeful day trying to create fud is that either you got burned, and we already know that's impossible, or you some how seem to move from one coin to the next one minute fudding them, then the next minute buying them up.

Only these two possibilities. Don't give me the 'I care for the community' 'I call out scams malarky'

What has ARCH coin ACTUALLY delivered. I don't see you flying over there and sprouting negativity at them? Maybe you just suffer from selective fud disorder.

this thread is weird as fuck now. There's like accounts and accounts coming to bash me for no reason.

Meanwhile the cheerleading and taylor swift/minion pics have stopped too  Huh why?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
KidKrypto

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:07:33 PM

It's Market Control Group fudding to get cheaper coins. So obvious.

garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:09:09 PM

What's that old stock saying?

Hmmm

Oh I remember now, never catch a falling knife!

Cheesy
KidKrypto

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:10:02 PM

this thread is weird as fuck now. There's like accounts and accounts coming to bash me for no reason.

Meanwhile the cheerleading and taylor swift/minion pics have stopped too  Huh why?

Because she's hot and you asked! 

awais3344_1

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:10:46 PM

Here come the fud trolls looking for cheap coins. You know its successful when MCG trolls show up looking for cheap coins. Yes Jimmy_Zed and awais3344_1 is from another pump group called Market Control group. Hypocrisy actually. Its a group that has to chase others because they are too impotent to get their own stuff going. Ass clowns. Read Jimmy's 1st posts with his newbi account as he is actually an old time member of BTCtalk and didnt want to soil his account with his MCG group.

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

omg seriously  Shocked i wish i had 50btc or 30btc, fuck this. even i wish I had like 10btc  Sad you're retarded, These stupid new coins and these pump and dump groups are cancer to crypto.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
El_Duderino

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:11:08 PM

Oh wonder, oh wonder who would have thought that the biggest fudsters have an agenda here? Good research KidKrypto. Case closed.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:12:09 PM

Well said CoinBateman  Cool

DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:13:07 PM

Oh wonder, oh wonder who would have thought that the biggest fudsters have an agenda here? Good research KidKrypto. Case closed.

AHAHAHA guys tryn to get his "pump" group in by trying to lower the price. Too transparent Jimmy_Zed

KidKrypto

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:13:25 PM

BitSwift is bigger than these fudsters..

More hotness.

awais3344_1

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:15:23 PM

it's funny that you're all just scared of ONE person here. And it's like how many of you logged in, just to bash me here? what is your irc channel?  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Crypto-in-tha-blood

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:17:05 PM

Fuck the newbs!  

KidKrypto

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:22:04 PM

it's funny that you're all just scared of ONE person here. And it's like how many of you logged in, just to bash me here? what is your irc channel?  Wink

Another MCG shill. Not too Swift. Here is some Swift to look at to keep your head in the game.

kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:22:24 PM

I decided to invest when I saw the pre-ANN, so I had my btc in bittrex ready, yes, and I'm glad I had it ready (I bought 3btc total during the ICO, and 3btc more at around 16k, and I have some more orders at around 30k that hopefully get filled).

Those who decide to take the risk and are investing now, if the dev team delivers half of what they say they will be very happy with the risk they took. If this is just a pump and dump, it won't last and devs will never deliver anything, but I'm ready to accept the risk, that's how you make money.

If you are waiting for the dev to deliver first and then buy, that's fine, a more conservative position, go ahead with it.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:22:33 PM

Anyone think I  should wait to re-buy SWIFT? I just sold at a 1k satoshi per swift profit, and am eager to rebuy.

DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:24:33 PM

Anyone think I  should wait to re-buy SWIFT? I just sold at a 1k satoshi per swift profit, and am eager to rebuy.

Looks like buy support is getting back up there

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: