Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:27:27 PM

This...  Is...  Crypto............................

kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:28:08 PM

lol dat dump was so obvious Cheesy
below 5k soon!!!!
CryptoMoFo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:32:32 PM

Regretfully, due to the elevated demand from some of our bigger investors, the ICO was clearly undervalued (as is evident from the persistent price climb) and sold out before much of the general public was able to buy in.

-BitSwift Community Manager

HAHA, man, this is fucking GOLD! elevated demand from our bigger investors. HAHAHAHAHA

and Bitswift community manager, CEO, and every other guy in this team is one person named Mauricio. And that's the whole bitswift team.

You need to grow yourself a set of testicles boy.

When governments throw their money at banks bailing them out, do you go running to the police (your mum) protesting the legitimacy of their decisions? Or do you support bankers walking away with -billions- whilst the very infrastructure they set-up collapses behind them? I'm sorry, what part of everybody liking the Brand, ideas, utility, scope of design and most importantly price gain really ticks you off?  Why don't you take your miscreant ovaries over to (back to MCG) where they give two shits about your incessant and clearly motivated jawn.

nice paragraph you got there bro. Team should probably come back with their own accounts and save this sinking ship.

Meanwhile price hits 25000. this is uhm, second correction in 10 minutes? Smiley

25? you fucktard  have you actually ever made any profit or do you just circle like a scavenging cunt that you are to try and pick up other peoples scrapes that they may throw to you,
santoshi

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:35:56 PM

dat volume

https://i.imgur.com/cV5r5vn.gif
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:38:12 PM

Dear Community,

Our investors were approached offline and were given a medium to long business plan. Beyond reaching the general public, our solutions carry  broad and diversified functions. Many of the investors are looking for business solutions and our technology provides this whether its from the bottom up, or top down. As you can imagine, businesses are no ordinary investors and are willing to throw some real dollar when they identify a sparkling opportunity like BitSwift. The interim,  we are all in this together and should collectively support the common goal. "Making Crypto Coins Easy"

Regretfully, due to the elevated demand from some of our bigger investors, the ICO was clearly undervalued (as is evident from the persistent price climb) and sold out before much of the general public was able to buy in.

We have made every effort to continue communicating with the community and provide answers to any hesitant investors. It should be noted that whilst the IPO was a sellout, the coins are still available to be bought and traded on the exchanges.

Thank you for your continued support and interest.

Im all good about investing in a coin and everything. Im not one to spread fud but.... this didn't really give me confidence in the coin. Who is this team? Who is the community manager? I can name the team for Vericoin. I can name the team for Blackcoin. I want to know the team for BitSwift.

Have you ever bought a coin speculatively? Have you actually ever bought a coin purely to use its unique and exciting game changing features? If so, which ones?

Have you bought coins created by jyap ? JL777? Dan Metcalfe? the list goes on..
Now where were the coins the first week released into the wild?

Do you know about Bitcoin and its creator? Does anyone?
Does that stop you from BTC?

Wait, I thought you only buy coins because they have some intrinsic and non speculative value dictated by the full disclosure of all the members of the team involved. What are you doing in the Bitcoin/Altcoin market?

NHZ announced their star studded line up devs, guess what, they price tanked -100% in a matter of days.

The dev has delivered an honestly sound bunch of tools, a forward vision worth waiting for, and like with any kind of investment, a risk worth taking if you want to make big bucks.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
omgodlike

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

lol dat dump was so obvious Cheesy
below 5k soon!!!!

Remember, Manbot is waiting around 4k Wink
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:44:55 PM

HAHA, man, this is fucking GOLD! elevated demand from our bigger investors. HAHAHAHAHA

and Bitswift community manager, CEO, and every other guy in this team is one person named Mauricio. And that's the whole bitswift team.

You need to grow yourself a set of testicles boy.

When governments throw their money at banks bailing them out, do you go running to the police (your mum) protesting the legitimacy of their decisions? Or do you support bankers walking away with -billions- whilst the very infrastructure they set-up collapses behind them? I'm sorry, what part of everybody liking the Brand, ideas, utility, scope of design and most importantly price gain really ticks you off?  Why don't you take your miscreant ovaries over to (back to MCG) where they give two shits about your incessant and clearly motivated jawn.

nice paragraph you got there bro. Team should probably come back with their own accounts and save this sinking ship.

Meanwhile price hits 25000. this is uhm, second correction in 10 minutes? Smiley

25? you fucktard  have you actually ever made any profit or do you just circle like a scavenging cunt that you are to try and pick up other peoples scrapes that they may throw to you,

btw, this abuse is getting ridiculous.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:47:25 PM

WOW, you fools talking about a dump... All I see is some profit taking, although it's a bit early to do that. This coin is still less then a week old. Anyone selling now probably made some nice profit for sure but missed out on the big picture. I hear the dev team is working closely with about 5 other devs from promising coins putting together the modules. Of course those devs were gonna rush the ICO.. Its probably them who bought so much in the early hours of the ICO.. I mean, If i was a dev working on a coin and I knew how big it would get I'd wanna get in and large early on.

Wouldn't you?

jiapetz

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:49:23 PM

It's the typical back-to-back flash dump. Just cashed in on it on XST last night, same thing just happened to SWIFT. Wasn't around to catch the dumps, but price was still low enough for me to buy some soon as I saw.

Let this be a lesson to everyone, don't panic. The market and books are a lot stronger than they look (and they look pretty good already).

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

Well, that dump did not last long.. Cool

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:57:53 PM

Well, that dump did not last long.. Cool
it was just a shakeout if this does go to 100k we will see alot more of that before it gets there.  Smiley
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

WOW, you fools talking about a dump... All I see is some profit taking, although it's a bit early to do that. This coin is still less then a week old. Anyone selling now probably made some nice profit for sure but missed out on the big picture. I hear the dev team is working closely with about 5 other devs from promising coins putting together the modules. Of course those devs were gonna rush the ICO.. Its probably them who bought so much in the early hours of the ICO.. I mean, If i was a dev working on a coin and I knew how big it would get I'd wanna get in and large early on.

Wouldn't you?

Hats off Bob, hats off...  They'll learn...

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:59:27 PM

Posted this yesteday, got deleted.  Boys in the back had us push some buttons; one of the Romanian's daughter's wants one of those new Fiats. Done.  Going to push some pretend buys out, push it up.  They've got another pdf whitepaper ready to go.  Another guy's daughter wants a trip to Tahiti for X-mas. 

Yea it deserves to be deleted...  Going to school to be a professional FUD writer?  lol...  That was the most advanced FUD I've seen to date...

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:01:30 PM

Posted this yesteday, got deleted.  Boys in the back had us push some buttons; one of the Romanian's daughter's wants one of those new Fiats. Done.  Going to push some pretend buys out, push it up.  They've got another pdf whitepaper ready to go.  Another guy's daughter wants a trip to Tahiti for X-mas. 

Yea it deserves to be deleted...  Going to school to be a professional FUD writer?  lol...  That was the most advanced FUD I've seen to date...
he is studying creative writing in his high school. Grin
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:10:48 PM

100k coin easy, I'm holding.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:11:31 PM

is he saying this coin is made by some filthy Romanian gypsies?
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:16:32 PM

Coin was create by Bob and Gekko group.  Don't be dense.  

So obvious this their money maker right now. Group squeeze price down now.

Would you like some toast to spread that FUD on?

Any proof?  Or are you just throwing out random accusations?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Annington

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:20:40 PM

I need some answers to this not just deletions and snide remarks... The devs need to say why this is bullshit, like where the real offices are, etc.  Just deleting it shows they're scared or something.  Did any of you guys ever watch t(he non-naked chick parts) of Wolf of Wall Street? This stuff is just wierd enough to be possible.  I'm keeping this on "quote" till I get some answers.  

I am sorry; I work on the boiler room team for this coin.

-I'd never heard of crypto or bitcointalk before last week.

-That's why I'm a newbie account, that I and I don't want my legs broken.

-They offered me $15.00 an hour to join a bunch of guys posting
happy talk and happy pictures to "bitcointalk".

-Wierd group, not the usual Good Fella wannabee types, mix of geeks in fancy suits and
dark looking Romanians.  I thought they were Italian but they got pissed at that. They're
gypsies.  I thought those guys were just in Disney cartoons. Nope.

-They brag how they took out coins called Craigscoin and Litecoindark as practice before getting
serious about getting some cash.

-I work penny stocks which means riding the phone all day.  This is easy.

-But the more I understand the more I dislike this; it is one thing
to talk money away from stupid retirees, lonely fat chicks with cats, etc. and another to steal
kids college funds

-I'm no angel, we all were given a good supply of Bitswift.  When they come out
of the back office and give the the dump signal we'll push the button.

-It looks more real that way because they gave us wierd random amounts.

-I'm basically rich now with the free coin they gave me so if it dumps down or dumps
later I'm good.  There's only so much top classy whores and champagne your body can
absorb per night.  Been there done that in the 80s. That was real Wolf of Wall Street stuff, not
this BS.

-Take it for what you will but if you want the fun stuff better get out now.

-It doesn't hurt me, the bosses will either tell us to dump or follow along right away if
there's a panic.

-I win either way, just passing on the word.

-You all do realize the only thing this coin has released is an Android Wallet, a pretty pdf
white paper and that bizarre technobabble thing from yesterday? They had a marketing guy in
here for that; his job was to use as many buzz words as possible while saying nothing.

-Don't worry about the "cheap coins" thing.  When they dump this thing, they're done, gonzo.
Cheap will stay cheap till Bittrex delists.

-There going to go apeshit trying to figure out who did this; love doing this kind of thing!

-Here's some happy words from the whiteboard we have we're supposed to drop into posts.

1.) All the developments being tossed out on a daily basis

2.) I haven't bought any yet and wondering if I should?

3.) I have just grabbed a bunch of these as well, hope its not to late.

4.) Awesome to see when no one wants to sell.  Don't see that too often.

5.) These devs have a conscience and have created this coin for the right reasons.

6.) Do have a very strong feeling the coin will go much higher

7.) What made this coin so different from the rest so far that it only goes up and not down.

8.) This dev team rocks. It's been non stop release or news daily.

9.) Swift goes all time high. I sold some at peak and rebuying now again!

-There's a another guy in-charge of finding moon pics, pics of money, stuff like that. 

-We had to reduce the Taylor Swift stuff because her lawyer's found us and laid down the law. People still sneak them in.

-We've always got to refer the coin as "a bunch", "a few", "them", never as "it" or "coin" or "money".

-Put in a pic of our offices in beautiful downtown Poughkeepsie New York.

CryptoMoFo

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:22:05 PM

mate seriously - its cos no fucker can understand - now go to bed its late and your mum will tell you off
jiapetz

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:22:36 PM

LOL @ everyone complaining about Bob's group backing this.

If you know how to trade, then you'll have plenty of time to take positions and lock profits in long before the dump, if it ever dumps that is.

If anything, their group's providing liquidity and market action so people can actually trade and move funds around.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: