Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:27:04 PM

I am out guys. Every guy I took the screenshot of. Shows up here to teach me some lines that were already written all over this place.

For me This coin stinks.

I am out. With a warning.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:27:46 PM

LOL. it's funny that all of you are defending the coin, but fail to answer. Who was that person or group that was in the same timezone/or was waiting for the ico to go live to give 320btc into it.

It's very difficult for people to be online in this huge amount. Let's say 320 people invested 320btc each. Every person had 1btc sitting free on bittrex. And they made the decision in 6 hours  Smiley

Meanwhile price drops and drops. If you believe this coin so much, why DON'T YOU BUY???

I decided to invest when I saw the pre-ANN, so I had my btc in bittrex ready, yes, and I'm glad I had it ready (I bought 3btc total during the ICO, and 3btc more at around 16k, and I have some more orders at around 30k that hopefully get filled).

Those who decide to take the risk and are investing now, if the dev team delivers half of what they say they will be very happy with the risk they took. If this is just a pump and dump, it won't last and devs will never deliver anything, but I'm ready to accept the risk, that's how you make money.

If you are waiting for the dev to deliver first and then buy, that's fine, a more conservative position, go ahead with it.

And anyway....who doesn't keep a few BTCs on an exchange for trading, or ICOs or a coin that just tickles your fancy?  I bought 2 BTC at the ICO.  I have 2BTC there now.  I also have 2BTC on Polo just waiting for something.  So?
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:27:53 PM

I am out guys. Every guy I took the screenshot of. Shows up here to teach me some lines that were already written all over this place.

For me This coin stinks.

Bye  Grin

DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:28:32 PM

LOL. it's funny that all of you are defending the coin, but fail to answer. Who was that person or group that was in the same timezone/or was waiting for the ico to go live to give 320btc into it.

It's very difficult for people to be online in this huge amount. Let's say 320 people invested 320btc each. Every person had 1btc sitting free on bittrex. And they made the decision in 6 hours  Smiley

Meanwhile price drops and drops. If you believe this coin so much, why DON'T YOU BUY???

I decided to invest when I saw the pre-ANN, so I had my btc in bittrex ready, yes, and I'm glad I had it ready (I bought 3btc total during the ICO, and 3btc more at around 16k, and I have some more orders at around 30k that hopefully get filled).

Those who decide to take the risk and are investing now, if the dev team delivers half of what they say they will be very happy with the risk they took. If this is just a pump and dump, it won't last and devs will never deliver anything, but I'm ready to accept the risk, that's how you make money.

If you are waiting for the dev to deliver first and then buy, that's fine, a more conservative position, go ahead with it.

And anyway....who doesn't keep a few BTCs on an exchange for trading, or ICOs or a coin that just tickles your fancy?  I bought 2 BTC at the ICO.  I have 2BTC there now.  I also have 2BTC on Polo just waiting for something.  So?

Some kids are just too small stacked to even think about doing that

Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Some kids are just too small stacked to even think about doing that

My bad.....bad choice of words.  Even if you don't have a BTC, and you have fractions, people still trade on markets right?  It's your best chance of making a profit.  We all have to start small.  I sure as hell did.  I'm still small fish, but I'm more comfortable gambling.
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:32:09 PM

Here come the fud trolls looking for cheap coins. You know its successful when MCG trolls show up looking for cheap coins. Yes Jimmy_Zed and awais3344_1 is from another pump group called Market Control group. Hypocrisy actually. Its a group that has to chase others because they are too impotent to get their own stuff going. Ass clowns. Read Jimmy's 1st posts with his newbi account as he is actually an old time member of BTCtalk and didnt want to soil his account with his MCG group.

An excerpt from one of Jimmy_Zed's 1st few posts. Who has the agenda here?

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

That's hilarious, so these trolls are just from a P&D group and the FUD is just part of their strategy to get some cheap coins? lame
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:33:08 PM

For me This coin stinks.

You've made that clear like 10 times. Bye, and don't come back.
broseph

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:41:41 PM

Here come the fud trolls looking for cheap coins. You know its successful when MCG trolls show up looking for cheap coins. Yes Jimmy_Zed and awais3344_1 is from another pump group called Market Control group. Hypocrisy actually. Its a group that has to chase others because they are too impotent to get their own stuff going. Ass clowns. Read Jimmy's 1st posts with his newbi account as he is actually an old time member of BTCtalk and didnt want to soil his account with his MCG group.

I'm a member of an anonymous and nameless group - until now, that has been part of these plays for cca 12 months now. The group is under 10 members - with each one stacked on average between 30-50 btc (the amount of btc they have for "plays"). So the group's core bankroll is 300-500 btc , which is more than enough to control a coin with a market cap under 1 million.

That's hilarious, so these trolls are just from a P&D group and the FUD is just part of their strategy to get some cheap coins? lame

It wouldn't surprise me if some weakhands get out because of that, that's why they are called like that. The difference between making real money and just making a little bit on different coins is to know that all TOP COINS get fud attacks, all the time. If a coin isn't fudded it simply is not a top coin.  Bitswift is now the most exciting coin out there so it naturally attracted some fuddsters trying to scare the weakhanders from their swift.  Good news is, if those guys want to get into the coin right now, they clearly see the potential for it to go way higher than it is right now.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:46:38 PM

Stop fighting like children. Jesus christ.

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:06:53 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if some weakhands get out because of that, that's why they are called like that. The difference between making real money and just making a little bit on different coins is to know that all TOP COINS get fud attacks, all the time. If a coin isn't fudded it simply is not a top coin.  Bitswift is now the most exciting coin out there so it naturally attracted some fuddsters trying to scare the weakhanders from their swift.  Good news is, if those guys want to get into the coin right now, they clearly see the potential for it to go way higher than it is right now.

Why is BitSwift the most exciting coin out there? please give me one reason...
- there is nothing new on the table,
- there is no proven tech,
- there is no proven developer team behind it (yeah, the dev exists, he have a driver license, big deal. Does he know to write quality code?),

Stop posting idiotic and nonsensical things...
Just because you invested in this shit does not mean that the coin have any advantage at all compared to other shitcoins out there.

As I can see it's just a shitcoin, owned only by a hand of people (Bobshitplus group), they don't even try to hide the fact, buy the freaking thing in 6 hours? for real? Desperate to open the market as soon as possible.

Anyway...it happens over and over again...
They started to play with their own money only, not more suckers to buy in shitcoins Smiley looks like the bots are the only ones trading this shit, creating fake volume and all...

Go > short-term on this. Do you have the guts?

This forum started to stink like hell, full of fake accounts used to move markets.

"most exciting coin out there..."

LOL...

awais3344_1

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if some weakhands get out because of that, that's why they are called like that. The difference between making real money and just making a little bit on different coins is to know that all TOP COINS get fud attacks, all the time. If a coin isn't fudded it simply is not a top coin.  Bitswift is now the most exciting coin out there so it naturally attracted some fuddsters trying to scare the weakhanders from their swift.  Good news is, if those guys want to get into the coin right now, they clearly see the potential for it to go way higher than it is right now.

Why is BitSwift the most exciting coin out there? please give me one reason...
- there is nothing new on the table,
- there is no proven tech,
- there is no proven developer team behind it (yeah, the dev exists, he have a driver license, big deal. Does he know to write quality code?),

Stop posting idiotic and nonsensical things...
Just because you invested in this shit does not mean that the coin have any advantage at all compared to other shitcoins out there.

As I can see it's just a shitcoin, owned only by a hand of people (Bobshitplus group), they don't even try to hide the fact, buy the freaking thing in 6 hours? for real? Desperate to open the market as soon as possible.

Anyway...it happens over and over again...
They started to play with their own money only, not more suckers to buy in shitcoins Smiley looks like the bots are the only ones trading this shit, creating fake volume and all...

Go > short-term on this. Do you have the guts?

This forum started to stink like hell, full of fake accounts used to move markets.

"most exciting coin out there..."

LOL...

waiting for the accounts bashing you in 3..2..1. I am tired of these coins.

You know why?

I have lost 5+BTC into this shitcoins. I have bought coins which were pumped like this before. Stop your pump and dump coins. Let this disaster end. But no. Every investor is so naive, greedy and bullish. Everyone has to get hit hard to learn. I learnt my lessons. Everyone learns.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:20:11 PM

awais3344_1 , sounds like you should go buy gold. You obviously dont have the knowledge, skill, balls, or dedication to be in crypto. Best of luck to you

BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:22:38 PM

Dear Community,

Our investors were approached offline and were given a medium to long business plan. Beyond reaching the general public, our solutions carry  broad and diversified functions. Many of the investors are looking for business solutions and our technology provides this whether its from the bottom up, or top down. As you can imagine, businesses are no ordinary investors and are willing to throw some real dollar when they identify a sparkling opportunity like BitSwift. The interim,  we are all in this together and should collectively support the common goal. "Making Crypto Coins Easy"

Regretfully, due to the elevated demand from some of our bigger investors, the ICO was clearly undervalued (as is evident from the persistent price climb) and sold out before much of the general public was able to buy in.

We have made every effort to continue communicating with the community and provide answers to any hesitant investors. It should be noted that whilst the IPO was a sellout, the coins are still available to be bought and traded on the exchanges.

Thank you for your continued support and interest.

-BitSwift Community Manager

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
Zalinsk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:27:43 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rz9i55.png
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:34:36 PM

Dear Community,

Our investors were approached offline and were given a medium to long business plan. Beyond reaching the general public, our solutions carry  broad and diversified functions. Many of the investors are looking for business solutions and our technology provides this whether its from the bottom up, or top down. As you can imagine, businesses are no ordinary investors and are willing to throw some real dollar when they identify a sparkling opportunity like BitSwift. The interim,  we are all in this together and should collectively support the common goal. "Making Crypto Coins Easy"

Regretfully, due to the elevated demand from some of our bigger investors, the ICO was clearly undervalued (as is evident from the persistent price climb) and sold out before much of the general public was able to buy in.

We have made every effort to continue communicating with the community and provide answers to any hesitant investors. It should be noted that whilst the IPO was a sellout, the coins are still available to be bought and traded on the exchanges.

So where's the FUD in this?  Case rested...  Outside investors...  Not short term pump n dump...  Too many children on this board.  Remember what separates the men from the boys...

Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:35:23 PM

Dear Community,

Our investors were approached offline and were given a medium to long business plan. Beyond reaching the general public, our solutions carry  broad and diversified functions. Many of the investors are looking for business solutions and our technology provides this whether its from the bottom up, or top down. As you can imagine, businesses are no ordinary investors and are willing to throw some real dollar when they identify a sparkling opportunity like BitSwift. The interim,  we are all in this together and should collectively support the common goal. "Making Crypto Coins Easy"

wow, thanks for the update.  wasn't expecting this but good news to hear.  

+1 for above comment - i said the same thing a couple of pages back...this coin is mature and has vision behind it.  too bad for the kiddies that play in crypto it's not for them.  step up/grow up if they can i guess.

hodling!

***Whale watching***
Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:38:28 PM

Pyccкaя вeткa дaннoй мoнeты
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816139.0
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:51:40 PM

Ohhh boy, I can sense the FUD is being prepared!!!

Reminder...  Nothing goes up 400% in 3 days without correcting...

awais3344_1

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:52:09 PM

.newbie account
.2 TO DA MOON posts
.5 bitswift posts in same thread.
try again..

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:54:53 PM

There's the correction / dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: