Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:25:05 PM

so it is a filthy gypsy coin then?
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:28:11 PM

Coin was create by Bob and Gekko group.  Don't be dense.  

So obvious this their money maker right now. Group squeeze price down now.

Would you like some toast to spread that FUD on?

Any proof?  Or are you just throwing out random accusations?

Proof get me kicked out of group.

Oblivious moron, read thread.

you can post logs without getting exposed
El_Duderino

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:39:40 PM

Lol this is hilarious. Yes MotherFudster you are obviously posting for the greater good of so many online strangers, while sacrificing yourself, without any proof. So I assume you are just in Bobs group to save everyone from this horrible, horrible people, how noble of you.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/504244/resized_white-knight-meme-generator-suddenly-a-wild-white-knight-appears-05e041.jpg
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:44:26 PM

Lol this is hilarious. Yes MotherFudster you are obviously posting for the greater good of so many online strangers, while sacrificing yourself, without any proof. So I assume you are just in Bobs group to save everyone from this horrible, horrible people, how noble of you.

this whole thread is hilarious the most entertaining one on bct.  Grin with a name like mother fudster you have to believe him. Wink
Annington

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:48:27 PM

Wells, there's a trend that way these days.  LiteCoindark had a run in with Romanian gypsies and never recovered, Craigscoin also because they don't like Russians because Russia stole half of Moldava from Romania.  It only requires small money to mafia types to wreck an altcoin. $2000 or $3000 would do it.  To keep a coin floating upwards putting in $10,000 for fake buys would do the trick.  Done right that could get them a $1,000,000 when they dump.

omgodlike

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

this whole thread is hilarious the most entertaining one on bct.  Grin
[/quote]

+1  Cheesy
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:50:23 PM

***Whale watching***
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:51:13 PM

Dear Community,

Our investors were approached offline and were given a medium to long business plan. Beyond reaching the general public, our solutions carry  broad and diversified functions. Many of the investors are looking for business solutions and our technology provides this whether its from the bottom up, or top down. As you can imagine, businesses are no ordinary investors and are willing to throw some real dollar when they identify a sparkling opportunity like BitSwift. The interim,  we are all in this together and should collectively support the common goal. "Making Crypto Coins Easy"

Regretfully, due to the elevated demand from some of our bigger investors, the ICO was clearly undervalued (as is evident from the persistent price climb) and sold out before much of the general public was able to buy in.

We have made every effort to continue communicating with the community and provide answers to any hesitant investors. It should be noted that whilst the IPO was a sellout, the coins are still available to be bought and traded on the exchanges.

Thank you for your continued support and interest.

-BitSwift Community Manager

wow, thanks for the update.  wasn't expecting this but good news to hear.  

+1 for above comment - i said the same thing a couple of pages back...this coin is mature and has vision behind it.  too bad for the kiddies that play in crypto it's not for them.  step up/grow up if they can i guess.

hodling!

There are a lot better coins out there, what the fuck does making crypto easy mean? Sounds like a lot of vacuous bullshit.
dload.1
Legendary

BTC

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:53:15 PM

Wells, there's a trend that way these days.  LiteCoindark had a run in with Romanian gypsies and never recovered, Craigscoin also because they don't like Russians because Russia stole half of Moldava from Romania.  It only requires small money to mafia types to wreck an altcoin. $2000 or $3000 would do it.  To keep a coin floating upwards putting in $10,000 for fake buys would do the trick.  Done right that could get them a $1,000,000 when they dump.

i think ltcd had a run in with filthy miners. Smiley
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:02:06 PM

NeosCoin is the real deal. This anontechnology is said to be untraceable.

That's great. Very happy for you.

...but you're in the wrong place.
Annington

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:03:05 PM

Check their thread, there was also a gypsy attack or something going on. I posted in the main forum about this also.

i think ltcd had a run in with filthy miners. Smiley
threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:07:23 PM

wow, this thread has gone completely off the rails. many people playing the "good guys", trying to scare people into selling - why? - so they can get ahold of the coins ....

there seems to be no end to the fud here. romanian gangsters. guys named mother fudster. seriously ....?

the BitSwift devs finally did acknowlege the one key fact about the ico: that it was undercapitalized. well guess what. anyone with half a brain reading the ann thread leading up to the ico could see that, and could see this was a damn good buy. so you bet your sweet ass i had coins on the exchange, and bought my BitSwift right when it opened. and when i saw how fast it was selling out, i bought more. so did my mates.

so it would be pretty exotic if the romanian mafia was involved. but more boring, it was actually guys like me, or smarter than me. only downside is now we have to wade through endless pages of butthurt from people who did not do their research and missed the ico. and pages of fud from professional groups trying to scare people into dropping their coins.

it's a nice evening here in holland, i believe i'll go for a walk. clear the fud away.

dload.1
Legendary

BTC

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:24:34 PM

wow, this thread has gone completely off the rails. many people playing the "good guys", trying to scare people into selling - why? - so they can get ahold of the coins ....

there seems to be no end to the fud here. romanian gangsters. guys named mother fudster. seriously ....?

the BitSwift devs finally did acknowlege the one key fact about the ico: that it was undercapitalized. well guess what. anyone with half a brain reading the ann thread leading up to the ico could see that, and could see this was a damn good buy. so you bet your sweet ass i had coins on the exchange, and bought my BitSwift right when it opened. and when i saw how fast it was selling out, i bought more. so did my mates.

so it would be pretty exotic if the romanian mafia was involved. but more boring, it was actually guys like me, or smarter than me. only downside is now we have to wade through endless pages of butthurt from people who did not do their research and missed the ico. and pages of fud from professional groups trying to scare people into dropping their coins.

it's a nice evening here in holland, i believe i'll go for a walk. clear the fud away.

+1000  Smiley
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:28:07 PM

NeosCoin is the real deal. This anontechnology is said to be untraceable.

***Whale watching***
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:35:02 PM

Everyone thinks that anything negative has to be someone after "cheap coins".  You're smart enough but the Romanian mafia isn't stupid easier; stupid is dead in their world after all.  

Crypto is candy from babies for that lot and don't think they can't use a computer.  Americans and West Europeans  think the rest of world is full of bloody idiots who can't tie their shoes.  

The formula is easier than easy:  clone a coin, make a nice white paper, buy some accounts on bitcointalk, make some sock puppet accounts on bitcointalk and make them say happy things to one another, post pictures of happy munchkins, post pictures of hot girls, watch newbs rush in to "catch the train", watch the price go up, dump, buy toys, start over.

These are folks who can get tons of heroin across multiple borders and oceans, traffic girls worldwide and come through communism richer than they when they went in.  

wxman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:36:12 PM

+1000  Smiley

+10,000,000

Ever notice this FUD always times up with sell walls and dumps?  It's no coincidence. Play your cards right and you can pick up some more cheap coins.  I did.
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:36:28 PM

Everyone thinks that anything negative has to be someone after "cheap coins".  You're smart enough but the Romanian mafia isn't stupid easier; stupid is dead in their world after all.  

Crypto is candy from babies for that lot and don't think they can't use a computer.  Americans and West Europeans  think the rest of world is full of bloody idiots who can't tie their shoes.  

The formula is easier than easy:  clone a coin, make a nice white paper, buy some accounts on bitcointalk, make some sock puppet accounts on bitcointalk and make them say happy things to one another, post pictures of happy munchkins, post pictures of hot girls, watch newbs rush in to "catch the train", watch the price go up, dump, buy toys, start over.

These are folks who can get tons of heroin across multiple borders and oceans, traffic girls worldwide and come through communism richer than they when they went in.  

+1000  Grin Kiss Roll Eyes
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:38:46 PM

FUD posts from jr. members and newbies...  Looks like we have the next BTCD on our hands...

KidKrypto

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:43:51 PM

FUD posts from jr. members and newbies...  Looks like we have the next BTCD on our hands...

No you have Market Control Group on your hands. MCG shills posting shit so they can get in cheaper. Simple really. Roll Eyes

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

Dear Community,

Our investors were approached offline and were given a medium to long business plan. Beyond reaching the general public, our solutions carry  broad and diversified functions. Many of the investors are looking for business solutions and our technology provides this whether its from the bottom up, or top down. As you can imagine, businesses are no ordinary investors and are willing to throw some real dollar when they identify a sparkling opportunity like BitSwift. The interim,  we are all in this together and should collectively support the common goal. "Making Crypto Coins Easy"

Regretfully, due to the elevated demand from some of our bigger investors, the ICO was clearly undervalued (as is evident from the persistent price climb) and sold out before much of the general public was able to buy in.

We have made every effort to continue communicating with the community and provide answers to any hesitant investors. It should be noted that whilst the IPO was a sellout, the coins are still available to be bought and traded on the exchanges.

Thank you for your continued support and interest.

-BitSwift Community Manager

Im all good about investing in a coin and everything. Im not one to spread fud but.... this didn't really give me confidence in the coin. Who is this team? Who is the community manager? I can name the team for Vericoin. I can name the team for Blackcoin. I want to know the team for BitSwift.

Have you ever bought a coin speculatively? Have you actually ever bought a coin purely to use its unique and exciting game changing features? If so, which ones?

Have you bought coins created by jyap ? JL777? Dan Metcalfe? the list goes on..
Now where were the coins the first week released into the wild?

Do you know about Bitcoin and its creator? Does anyone?
Does that stop you from BTC?

Wait, I thought you only buy coins because they have some intrinsic and non speculative value dictated by the full disclosure of all the members of the team involved. What are you doing in the Bitcoin/Altcoin market?

NHZ announced their star studded line up devs, guess what, they price tanked -100% in a matter of days.

The dev has delivered an honestly sound bunch of tools, a forward vision worth waiting for, and like with any kind of investment, a risk worth taking if you want to make big bucks.

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: