Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:11:32 PM

Hello,

Here is our help for our sendtoaddress command in v2.

sendtoaddress <bitswiftaddress> <amount> [comment] [comment-to] [tx-comment] [product-id]
<amount> is a real and is rounded to the nearest 0.000001
[tx-comment] max size is 2048
[product-id] is a positive integer (code -1)

Product support has been added to the RPC Calls so that web services will be easy to write for and utilize SWIFT.

This is going to be fun Smiley

-BitSwift

Smiley
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:39:39 PM

Dear Community,

BitSwift Crypto-Expo booth has been reserved.  The 10 minute pitch will be on Dec 4th (no firm time yet) - the booth will be setup from Dec 4th until Dec 6th.

BitSwift will be there in pure digital glory to answer all your questions.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
FuegoTropicalArrrrrrriiii

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:53:53 PM

Dear Community,

BitSwift Crypto-Expo booth has been reserved.  The 10 minute pitch will be on Dec 4th (no firm time yet) - the booth will be setup from Dec 4th until Dec 6th.

-BitSwift

Just signed up. Should be fun and besides wanting to support BitSwift I saw the speaking agenda and it looks like very interesting people will be around. I'm specially looking forward to the Peter Todd talk.

One question though; Dev's, will there be virtual booth babes?
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:13:28 PM

Dear Community,

-BitSwift

Just signed up. Should be fun and besides wanting to support BitSwift I saw the speaking agenda and it looks like very interesting people will be around. I'm specially looking forward to the Peter Todd talk.

Yes - we have for the men hired Pamela Anderson to be our booth babe.  For the women we have David Hasselhoff.   

j/k

Smiley

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:49:15 PM

Dear Community,

-BitSwift

Yes - we have for the men hired Pamela Anderson to be our booth babe.  For the women we have David Hasselhoff.   

j/k

Smiley

-BitSwift

Awww.  You had my hopes up there with Hasselhoff.  Good luck at the online convention!

Go BitSwift!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:04:13 PM

Dear Community,

BitSwift Crypto-Expo booth has been reserved.  The 10 minute pitch will be on Dec 4th (no firm time yet) - the booth will be setup from Dec 4th until Dec 6th.

-BitSwift

Yes - we have for the men hired Pamela Anderson to be our booth babe.  For the women we have David Hasselhoff.  

j/k

Smiley

-BitSwift

Awww.  You had my hopes up there with Hasselhoff.  Good luck at the online convention!

Go BitSwift!

Damn, I was hoping we could see hamburger eating drunk Hasselhoff at the booth.  He's my hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYrTRvwrMGM
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:38:58 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 08:49:24 PM by Sons_of_Crypto

haha that vid is classic Cheesy

but yeah, nice info dev, thanks for sharing!  how anyone touches shitcoins when swift is around is fucking beyond me!

i just got notification on my smartphone 're. the nice little price jump today.......a sign of things to come i wonder?! Wink

***Whale watching***
AlexformPr

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:48:48 PM

Dear Community,

If you can spare a few SWIFT for the Faucet please donate :
http://dice.luckyalt.com/bitswiftfaucet/

The Faucet allows curious investors to get easy access to SWIFT and to easily participate on the network.

We have noticed a trend in the amount of nodes on the network increasing, which is great news!

Remember, full nodes staking help secure the network so please leave your clients on and staking when you can. 

Thank You,

-BitSwift

ill be happy to help  Roll Eyes
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:24:51 AM

Hello Community,

BitSwift will be attending the virtual money expo
*Crypto Money Online/Virtual Expo 5/6-Dec http://www.cryptomoneyexpo.com/  *

We are looking into getting a 10 minute center stage spot including a booth, this includes the spot listed within the official Expo Itinerary, brochure, video, and website visibility.

We were told the total amount of attendees who have signed up is exceeding 2000 individuals.

-BitSwift

Congratulations!

It wouldn't hurt to mention BlockNet either, since BitSwift is one of our key players Wink

Godspeed; I'll see you in the winner's circle.
LingPingChen

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:47:04 AM

This coin go up? Do too many thing.

One coin to rule all like hobbit ring?

http://blogs.presstelegram.com/outinthe562/files/2013/04/the-hobbit-gollum.jpg
rifsta

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:19:35 AM

This coin go up? Do too many thing.

Huh?

ffs..you have a brain, THINK!!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:36:39 AM

Dear Community,

BitSwift Crypto-Expo booth has been reserved.  The 10 minute pitch will be on Dec 4th (no firm time yet) - the booth will be setup from Dec 4th until Dec 6th.

-BitSwift

Yes - we have for the men hired Pamela Anderson to be our booth babe.  For the women we have David Hasselhoff.  

j/k

Smiley

-BitSwift

Awww.  You had my hopes up there with Hasselhoff.  Good luck at the online convention!

Go BitSwift!

Damn, I was hoping we could see hamburger eating drunk Hasselhoff at the booth.  He's my hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYrTRvwrMGM

Nice Cheesy never seen this video before Cheesy

Waiting for some nice photos from Crypto-Expo Smiley

BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 02:14:15 PM

Hello Community,

New Video in the works

New Flyers and Brochures in the works

Professional 10 minute pitch (done by someone who does pitches for a living) in the works

Expo coming up

Version 2 around the corner

Blocknet progressing with real life stuff (can't leak info sorry)

Price is up for your enjoyment

Its raining today... but who cares!

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:52:19 PM

Hello Community,

New Video in the works

Professional 10 minute pitch (done by someone who does pitches for a living) in the works

Expo coming up

-BitSwift

100k++ sats incoming!!!

shit, these plans and dev news drops are orgasmic.

as will be the price in the near future (as i hope you're right)

***Whale watching***
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:02:09 PM

Hello Community,

New Video in the works

Expo coming up

-BitSwift

100k++ sats incoming!!!

shit, these plans and dev news drops are orgasmic.

as will be the price in the near future (as i hope you're right)

Plan for a long time, do not know to have a precise time.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:54:03 PM

Hello Community,

New Video in the works

Expo coming up

-BitSwift

Always nice to see your updates dev.  Nice knowing people are starting to see the value in this coin, hence the price increase. 

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 10:24:53 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 01:26:37 AM by BitSwift

Dear Community,

Good news, we are happy to report that all users utilizing SWIFT are doing so on legal grounds by Canadian Law.  We are also happy to report we are prohibited from registering as an MSB and as such not needing to comply with  FINTRAC (Financial Crimes Canada) through our Canadian company re:reporting transactions.  We are prohibited from reporting transactions of any type.  Purchases of digital tokens to be used on a Decentralized Productivity Network are not considered "currency transfer".   This is good news to all SWIFT users and for our registered company.

---

•       Foreign exchange dealing (conducting transactions where you exchange one type of fiat currency for another fiat currency);

•       Remitting or transmitting funds by any means or through any person, entity or electronic funds transfer network; or

•       Issuing or redeeming money orders, traveller's cheques or other similar negotiable instruments (except for cheques payable to a named person or entity).

Unless you are carrying out any of the services listed above, you cannot, at this time, be registered with us as an MSB. Based on the information you have provided, namely that “The customers can buy digital  tokens which allow them to use software applications on the network"  The service that you are providing does not correspond to the “remitting or transmitting funds by any means or through any person, entity or electronic funds transfer network” which we call “electronic funds transfer”. An electronic funds transfer means the transmission of instructions for the money transfer of funds to or from Canada. It does not include the instructions for the money transfer of funds from one place in Canada to another place in Canada. The action of your customers buying tokens does not constitute an electronic funds transfer in the context of our Act and associated Regulations. Therefore, at this time, it appears that you are not engaged in the business of providing MSB services. You cannot register with us.

We encourage you to check the FINTRAC website regularly for information on the status of regulations and the need for virtual currency businesses to register as MSBs in Canada.

I trust this information will be of assistance.

Best regards,

XXXXXXXXXXX

Compliance Officer
Regional Operations

We want to ensure our users our safe, as well as our company is operating within legal limits.  Looks like we are all golden.

Lets do this!

Smiley Cool

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
FuegoTropicalArrrrrrriiii

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:34:17 PM

Dear Community,

Good news, we are happy to report that all users utilizing SWIFT are doing so on legal grounds by Canadian Law.  We are also happy to report we are prohibited from registering as an MSB and as such needing to comply with  FINTRAC (Financial Crimes Canada) through our Canadian company.  We are prohibited from reporting transactions of any type.  Purchases of digital tokens to be used on a Decentralized Productivity Network are not considered "currency transfer".  

---

•       Foreign exchange dealing (conducting transactions where you exchange one type of fiat currency for another fiat currency);

•       Remitting or transmitting funds by any means or through any person, entity or electronic funds transfer network; or

•       Issuing or redeeming money orders, traveller's cheques or other similar negotiable instruments (except for cheques payable to a named person or entity).

Unless you are carrying out any of the services listed above, you cannot, at this time, be registered with us as an MSB. Based on the information you have provided, namely that “The customers can buy digital  tokens which allow them to use software applications on the network"  The service that you are providing does not correspond to the “remitting or transmitting funds by any means or through any person, entity or electronic funds transfer network” which we call “electronic funds transfer”. An electronic funds transfer means the transmission of instructions for the money transfer of funds to or from Canada. It does not include the instructions for the money transfer of funds from one place in Canada to another place in Canada. The action of your customers buying tokens does not constitute an electronic funds transfer in the context of our Act and associated Regulations. Therefore, at this time, it appears that you are not engaged in the business of providing MSB services. You cannot register with us.

We encourage you to check the FINTRAC website regularly for information on the status of regulations and the need for virtual currency businesses to register as MSBs in Canada.

I trust this information will be of assistance.

Best regards,

XXXXXXXXXXX

Compliance Officer
Regional Operations

We want to ensure our users our safe, as well as our company is operating within legal limits.  Looks like we are all golden.

Lets do this!

Smiley Cool

-BitSwift

I'm pretty pleased and excited for all the work you are putting into not just the digital development side of things but also regarding the legal framework from which BitSwift will operate. It shows serious long term thinking and diligence.  It certainly brings me great happiness and inspires total confidence.

I'm stoked ! This is fantastic news!
cryptochick

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:50:29 AM

Hey guys!!! My boyfriend sent me some SWIFT a few days ago and explained how bitcoin and SWIFT work, I think its really cool that I can make SWIFT by staking while watching my favorite shows or talking to my friends on facebook. Anyways I just wanted to say hiiii to all y'all SWIFTERS Smiley Smiley Smiley
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 04:30:08 AM

Hey guys!!! My boyfriend sent me some SWIFT a few days ago and explained how bitcoin and SWIFT work, I think its really cool that I can make SWIFT by staking while watching my favorite shows or talking to my friends on facebook. Anyways I just wanted to say hiiii to all y'all SWIFTERS Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hello, nice to have you here!

Yes you will be rewarded on average 3% per year for whatever amount you are holding in your wallet.

When the next version releases you will be rewarded through a share retirement process as SWIFT will become more scarce over time as more nodes participate and use the network modules.

The network is based around a concept called incentive centered design.

You can read more about this concept here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incentive-centered_design

Thank you for your interest in BitSwift.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: