Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain  (Read 47163 times)
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 02:55:43 PM

How do we involve in this project?
Hello,

you can still become backer of Spells of Genesis, by purchasing BitCrystals, via the form on the  Token Sale page. You can find there more about the game too.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:14:18 AM

My free application just got suspended from Google Play for "impersonation".  This is quite unfortunate.  Can someone from the company respond to this?

Yes correct we encourage the initiative ! Thanks a lot for your work. We didn't report to google I've sent you an email this week end.
However the blockchain assets are open and unowned by anyone and can be used by everyone. But the illustrations, Spells of Genesis brand and logo, character design etc are still propriety of EverdreamSoft of course. But we gladly give the right to use them for your app and tools.

1. Give the appropriate credits in the app for Spells Of Genesis. Mention it's an unofficial app that was been approved by EverdreamSoft with a link to EverdreamSoft and Spells of Genesis website
2. Please mention in the app description that the app is unofficial
3. Please for the app logo don't use Spells of Genesis logo in a manner that will let people think it's the official game or app release. Same for the app name and cover images.

If you submit again it should be ok

It's been 3 days and no response yet from Google.  I will give the appropriate credits once they no longer suspend my app.  I did not use the Spells of Genesis logo.  Will let everyone know how it goes...
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 09:35:39 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 04:55:47 AM by The Bitcoin Co-op

Wrote an article about the crowdsale. Good job! http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/09/04/sog-beats-crowdfunding-goals/

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 08:22:45 AM

Wrote an article about the crowdsale. Good job! http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/09/01/sog-beats-crowdfunding-goals/
Nice one, thanks for sharing!

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:01:41 AM

How many BitCrystals will be produced?
100,000,000 BitCrystal will be produced of which 70,000,000 (70%) will be available for purchase in the token sale.

Will all the BitCrystals be sold?
No, around 30% of the BitCrystals will be given to early adopters and contributors to the project (developers, artists, marketers and people
who help the game grow in popularity).

I know it is a bit to early to ask this question, but soon or even now you may have almost correct answer.
Around 14 milions BitCrystal was sold during The BitCrystals Token Sale.

How many BitCrystals are right now in existence?
How many BitCrystals will ever exist?
How this BitCrystals was acquired (14M was tooken sale, xxM was given to developers, xxM was given to those that registered to game, xxM was given for xx advertisement, ...?
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:07:32 PM

933 BTC - 128% of Spells of Genesis funded!
Thank you so much for your support!

alizal

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 08:20:46 PM

how can I sell BitCrystal with bitcoin?
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:50:48 PM

how can I sell BitCrystal with bitcoin?

I doubt that is possible. They were on sale only last month, before that were free. And those that bought them dont really hold them yet, but will get them in next days.
I guess selling them will be possible at about time when game will start.
As i read today, they are/were in talks with few exchanges, Poloniex was one of them if i remember right.
alizal

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:14:35 AM

How do I send BitCrystals of the site spellofgenesis.com to counterwallet?
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:16:06 AM

How do I send BitCrystals of the site spellofgenesis.com to counterwallet?

If you ask me you will somehow link your counter wallet with a game. since to play game you wil need cards and those cards are right now on counterwallet. You questions are to early.

"#2 - October 2015 (release 25% of funds raised)

Early beta version of Spells of Genesis with 10 different game levels. The game will allow to connect a Counterwallet and transfer card assets. Extra levels will be available. For example if a player owns 100 GEMZ a special GEMZ level will be playable. A player will be able to view their assets on Counterwallet as digital game items."

This was posted on page where Bitcrystals were sold last month. I actually saw it only yesterday Tongue  And it is said just as i said.
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 09:54:00 AM

Hello Everyone !

Little update !

As for today we are working on

- Publishing a BitCrystals wallet to chrome store. To have something simple for people who don't have a counterparty already
- Working on the report to see who get which rewards (It's a big work Tongue )

We are going to send a wave of email explaining to people who didn't provided a counterparty address how to make one.

When the mail is sent we are going to continue consolidating the report and have a final version of BitCrystals distribution and waiting for people to give us their receiving address.
At the end of next week we are going to send the wave of BitCrystals and all digital rewards. At the same time BitCrystal will be available in exchange. Cannot disclose which ones  right now but the trade will open at the same time as distribution.

The distribution wave will be done manually starting from the highest rank to the lowest.
Then the free bitcrystals from the website

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:01:09 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 05:55:07 AM by coin@coin

Hello Everyone !

Little update !

- Publishing a BitCrystals wallet to chrome store. To have something simple for people who don't have a counterparty already

We are going to send a wave of email explaining to people who didn't provided a counterparty address how to make one.

When the mail is sent we are going to continue consolidating the report and have a final version of BitCrystals distribution and waiting for people to give us their receiving address.
At the end of next week we are going to send the wave of BitCrystals and all digital rewards. At the same time BitCrystal will be available in exchange. Cannot disclose which ones  right now but the trade will open at the same time as distribution.

The distribution wave will be done manually starting from the highest rank to the lowest.

Well done to the team for the token sale!
Interesting to see which exchanges will support BitCrystals, only time will tell, looking forward to this.
Also interesting is the planned BCY wallet, you guys got lots going on straight after the sale!

Anxiously waiting for my BCY and cards!   Grin

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:08:41 AM

Hello Everyone !

Little update !

Thanks for the update. I like that you're wiling to help the people who, on purpose or not, are avoiding counterparty! Roll Eyes

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:12:01 AM

Incredible idea! Ive been into crypto for about 2.5 years now, (miner, pool owner, day trader) and have been waiting for someone to do exactly this! A cryptocurrency with a great mobile freemium game built in! any purchases through the store can basically be thought of as buying the coin directly with USD, and then turning around and immediately spending them (for digital data at that) will keep a constant upward force on the price! Also, tested the online beta, great work! i love the rpg + bubble bobble idea!
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:51:06 PM

hi guyz!
just a question:
how to redeem bitscrystal buyesd in IPO?
i have a counterparty wallet..
it is possible to check bitscrystal there or there is a bitcrysta wallet do download?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:33:20 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 05:48:00 AM by coin@coin

hi guyz!
just a question:
how to redeem bitscrystal buyesd in IPO?
i have a counterparty wallet..
it is possible to check bitscrystal there or there is a bitcrysta wallet do download?

You should have received two emails today with instructions on how to redeem your BitCrystals.
The team also announced a BitCrystals wallet that you can find here:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bitcrystals-companion-wal/gjjjaogbadfcnaahmnpgcllhmnjbejcg

Check your inbox, it should be in there.
alizal

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:51:30 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 09:20:02 PM by alizal

Can the withdraw of 70 free BitCrystals to the exchanger?
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:11:37 AM

Can the withdraw of 70 free BitCrystals to the exchanger?
+1
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:57:54 AM

when will this release? still not available on google play store? cant wait for this, look cool and awesome project here,

yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 01:07:18 PM

when will this release? still not available on google play store? cant wait for this, look cool and awesome project here,

Thanks for your support Smiley

The final version will launch a little before summer 2016. However  an alpha version the very beginning of the product will be available this week Smiley

Shaban

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: