Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 06:28:52 PM

Hello. Is there a problem with secure nodes on crown ? Mine are going down every 2 days without having any problems on VPS providers Sad and I don't know what to do anymore as I even re.synced the wallets on the VPS. Any info that anyone can provide me ? Is that burger king deal for real ? :O

Thanks.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:52:30 AM

First, we have more efficiencies to implement and test on the chain, then we will open the platform to our beta testers as soon as possible and bring NFT exchange to the platform. We will finalize a business model around the service and hopefully. We look forward to engaging with some of our partners and others in establishing use cases with a focus on IoT devices used in a range of industrial applications.
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 01:22:54 PM

Hello. Is there a problem with secure nodes on crown ? Mine are going down every 2 days without having any problems on VPS providers Sad and I don't know what to do anymore as I even re.synced the wallets on the VPS. Any info that anyone can provide me ? Is that burger king deal for real ? :O

Thanks.

You have probably hit the "NFT-glitch" we are experiencing and now fixing https://gitlab.crownplatform.com/crown/crown-core/-/issues/362
If you post the debug.log and we can confirm that is the case.

Does your wallet run 24/7 or do you only run it periodically? On which platform? When was the last wallet restart and did you shut it down cleanly before that?

It would be a good idea to take this opportunity to upgrade your wallet to Artem's hotfix code. The NFT-glitch hotfix builds are at OSX(DMG):

https://gitlab.crownplatform.com/crown/crown-core/-/jobs/7405/artifacts/download
and linux64:
https://gitlab.crownplatform.com/crown/crown-core/-/jobs/7406/artifacts/download
and win64:
https://gitlab.crownplatform.com/crown/crown-core/-/jobs/7407/artifacts/download

Download the appropriate artifact, unzip it, replace the crownd and/or crown-qt by the new ones.

Next you need to straighten out your chain. The quickest way will be with a snapshot of the blocks, chainstate and platform folders from one of your MNs. The alternative is to sync from the latest bootstrap but that'll take longer.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 07:59:07 AM

https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-development-update-07-07-2020-b9a6e2a54f56

Crown Development Update 07.07.2020
New biweekly format to bring you the latest Crown Platform news

In this edition of the Crown development update we bring you the latest news on the NFT Framework, Bitcore, Crown-Electrum and GitLab CI/CD integration tools. Last week we skipped the development meeting and we have moved it to a biweekly rhythm. It adapts better to our current progress and brings more consistent and digested updates.

NFT Framework

Code lead Ashot has continued debugging logs and has located the main issue we have been experiencing lately, which materialises in some nodes freezing on a certain blockheight before new NFT data is written to the chain. This issue is due to inconsistency between blocks / nftoken databases and can be solved levelling out the amount of information contained in each of them before syncing to the network. In order to improve user experience, Ashot is also going to integrate a new -reindex / -resync option starting on the first NFT block instead of at block 0 so that the process will be much faster and easier to complete by affected users. These fixes are estimated to take 1–2 weeks and will be released in a non-mandatory update.

Crown-Electrum

Community developer Ahmedbodi has been working on a new version of the popular lightweight Electrum client. Testing is advanced and Trezor compatibility has been confirmed, although there are still some bugs to iron out when importing previous CRW Trezor key paths. Once everything is working smoothly, the new version will be officially released.

Bitcore / Insight APIs

Developer Zhanzhenzhen has kept up the work on Bitcore and is now integrating the nfproto APIs. Bitcore will be a key piece to develop on the NFT Framework and will be mainly ued to interact with through the Insight APIs. If you are a developer or an entrepreneur looking to use these featuers, feel free to give feedback on the specs you would like them to include.

GitLab Infrastructure and CI / CDs

The infrastructure team is working on the GitLab environment to integrate Electrum to the official Crown Platform repositories and be able to make these processes easier in future. If you want to help out with Docker or have a high level of Python knowledge, feel free to reach out and give a hand.

A Wordpress plugin to create protocols

Recently, contributor Defunctec released a wordpress plugin to create Crown Platform NF-Protocols. It is available on Github:
defunctec/crown-protocol-generator
A simple Wordpress plugin to create NFT protocols on the Crown blockchain. You need a VPS with (recommended) 2GB RAM, 1…
github.com

NFTRegSign methods

Defuncted has also provided a short and understandable explanation of the NFTRegSign modalities available when creating a new NF-Protocol:

1 (SelfSign)
Imagine being the owner of the protocol but anyone can make a token using this protocol. Someone with enough Crown to sign a NFT transaction can use this protocol to create tokens from their wallet, even though they’re not the protocol owner.

2 (SignByCreator)
Owner makes a protocol and only the owners addresses can be used to create tokens. Unlike “SelfSign” only the owner of the protocol can use addresses associated with the protocol wallet, a user for example cannot use their own addresses.

3 (SignPayer)
This allows an outside address to be used to own a NFT but the NFT must be created via the protocol owners wallet. Eg, You own a website, create a protocol with SignPayer. You can then allow users to enter their address as the NFT owner to create and own tokens using your protocol.

Heartbeat Protocol

The heartbeat NF-Protocol has been created by walkjivefly to keep historical data on Masternode and Systemnode coutns. The tokens issued by this protocol every 6 hours can be called upon to visualize historical data on MN/SN counts and can be used by anyone wanting to leverage this information.

That is all for now on the development front. You are invited to join us on Discord if you want to keep track of everything else that is going on.

Thank you for supporting the Crown Platform project!

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 06:16:33 PM

New Crown Platform Website designs are being worked on. Coding will start soon

Landing page http://mockupr.com/mu/kkzi9122

Roadmap page http://mockupr.com/mu/eqgr1788

Wallet page http://mockupr.com/mu/fxxx2429

More pages in work in progress

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 04:55:54 PM

https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-bounty-program-9ad21b853e9c

Crown bounty program

Incentivising community development contributions

We are pleased to announce the launch of the Crown bounty program. Thanks to the community “sweeper” superblock proposals and some donations, we now have some funds to cover bounties for community-delivered projects.

Several months ago we reviewed the Gitlab open issues and identified some ideal candidates https://gitlab.crownplatform.com/crown/crown-core/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&label_name[]=Community for tackling by community members or external coders. We tagged them with the “Community” label and published a Medium article inviting community effort to resolve some of those issues. With no bounties available, unsurprisingly, the response was not great!

The original bounty projects list was a Google docs spreadsheet. Technology progresses and the list will soon be tokenised using the Crown NFT framework. The community fund does not currently have sufficient balance to cover all of the bounty program tasks. We plan to add a “Bounty” label to the Gitlab issues which are active at any one time and also tag those issues with the level of bounty allocated. This will make it easy for anyone to see which issues currently have a bounty attached, and the amount. Simply click here and there’s no need to refer to the spreadsheet.

We will continue to sweep unallocated funds from future superblocks and some community members have indicated a willingness to donate to the fund so we expect to be able to cover all of the bounty tasks in time. If you would like to donate to the community fund please send CRW to CRWW8wDhtZjv8rNfzySvsR2HyGZXRUZwJmZj

If you are interested in working on a bounty task please comment directly in the Gitlab issue, or use the Discord Gitlab updater bot to update the issue, or simply comment in the #bounty-program channel in Discord.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 04:59:31 PM

https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-platform-development-flash-21-07-2020-6704b8fd0cb

Dev Flash 21.07.2020
NFT resync functionality coming along. Trezor testers wanted. Crown Bounty program launched. Website drafts evolving.

Ashot
has been working on the nftoken database resync functionality. The release candidate should be ready for public testing by the end of the week. A non-mandatory update will follow shortly. This new version will resync the NFT database to avoid tx-nft db conflicts that led to client instability for some users.

New Crown-Electrum builds
are available for testing. You can get all the information in the Discord channel #bitcore-electrum-testing.

A Crown bounty program
has been launched by several contributors. Read all the details here and engage in open issues to receive rewards!

Bitcore
is progressing slowly, there are no relevant updates on this front.

Website
development for the new community presence has started after intensive feedback rounds on design and structure. You can have a look at the designs and discusssions in Discord.

Stay tuned for more development updates and general news.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 05:29:54 PM

https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-core-0-14-0-2-released-b04197a48859

Crown Core 0.14.0.2 released
Recommended update to stabilize database sync

A new version of Crown Core has been released. It solves inconsistencies between the blocks database and the platform database by levelling out their contents before synchronising to the network.

It is now possible to quickly reindex the NFT database without having to reindex the whole blockchain. To do so you can run platformreindex in the wallet repair GUI. Alternatively, you can run the Crown software with the -platformreindex argument or by adding platformreindex=1 to the crown.conf file.
This update is recommended for users experiencing stuck wallets and for VPS providers that run large amounts of daemons.

Updating Windows and Mac

QT wallets will prompt automatically to download the new version next time they are started. The update procedure is the same as for the previous Emerald update:

Download the file when prompted.
    Shutdown the wallet.
    Open the downloaded update. This will unzip it into a directory in your downloads folder. Navigate to the Crown-v0.14.0.2-Emerald\bin folder.
    Copy the executables over the old ones.
    Restart the wallet.

Linux

For masternodes, systemnodes and linux wallets the one line script to do all of the above is

sudo curl -s https://gitlab.crownplatform.com/crown/crown-core/raw/master/scripts/crown-server-install.sh | bash -s

You can also download the new version on Github

https://github.com/Crowndev/crown-core/releases/tag/v0.14.0.2-Emerald

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 09:17:12 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2020, 10:45:17 AM by TillKoeln

just for your info ,
the download source for the bootstrap  links to some broken file.  " opening post"
that one from https://www.crownplatform.com/resources/ works .

sorry .. i cant resist.  .. i have to quote myself lol
?

Change of difficulty - 2 weeks

? Huh

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 12:33:04 AM

Goood Evening,
i have added crw to my exchange.
would be nice when you add the links to the op + website.

thank you

https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1330670193333444608?s=20

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 02:30:50 AM

Hi, your thread title says you are, among other things, an NFT protocol, that is what brought me here.

I am looking at NFTs for potential use in games.

Thus obviously one of the first questions I need to ask of NFT platforms is what free open source tools are available to enable the use of NFTs based on their platform in various kinds of game.

The kinds of games I am thinking of currently include CoffeeMUD, FreeCiv, Crossfire-RPG, web-based things such as "O-game clones" and maybe even Battle for Wesnoth, also possibly Spring-based games such as ZeroK.

Really this is for the Galactic Milieu; the above examples are merely examples of some of the platforms the Milieu uses or is considering using as viewports/rabbitholes onto/into the Mlieu.

Probably most useful to start with would be shell scripts or things useable in shell scripts; tools allowing one to write a shell script to for example monitor a blockchain watching for any NFT items used in any of the games currenlty running, check that their owner is still the same character in the same game, and if not call some other script that will have some way of informing the affected game of the change.

Actually something similar dealing with actual player-accounts might be useful too, so if a NFT representing a particular player-account in a particular game changes hands the script can call some other script that knows how to tell that game to kick off the player who no longer owns the token if they are online in that game, and change their password to prevent them logging in.

That last part makes me realise also that it would be useful if the NFT platform had already put a lot of thought into how one could use their tokens to let the new owner of the token somehow be sent the password of what they just bought, or have some tool that somehow lets someone present such a token at attempted log-in and get to assign a password to what they just bought themselves.

I guess I will be going around in this forum from NFT-platform to NFT-platform posting this or similar, hoping there is an NFT platform here somewhere that is actually "game ready" as it were so I can go ahead and use it... Basically if I am going to use NFT tokens at all I need to figure out which NFT platform's tokens are most suitable to use...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 11:36:09 AM

Good Morning to you all

The infra team  have been updateing the  discord server  in an effort  to stop the spamming that  been going on.

We will be turning on a new  verify system that ALL users  now have to verify them selves to the server  so that  they can coninue  to use the crown discord server

When its active you will need to do the following
Goto #verify channel
then try !verify
You will then get a DM from the new bot please  follow the instructions that  the  bot gives you so that you can continue  to use  the crown discord server.

Here are  the  updated rules for Crown discord

1. Be respectful to each other.

2. Do not spam / FUD.

3. Usage of excessive extreme inappropriate language is prohibited.

4. Do not mention users/roles without proper reason.

5. Do not DM Server Members without their approval.

6. Strictly prohibited posting NSFW content.

7. Any kind of advertising will result in a warning followed by a ban.

8. Post content in the correct channels.

9. Over the Counter (OTC) trading is strictly prohibited.

10. Team member won't ask for private keys or passphrases!
# ! Never give anyone your private data!

Team id's:
[Alex The Great ish#5387][190113239982407680]
[pjcltd | nodemasters.co.uk#2105][407305512594571266]

Any violation of the [Discord Terms of Service][1] or [Community Guidelines][2] will result in immediate banning and possibly be reported to discord.

thanks
The Infra Team
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 08:41:08 AM

there is a lot of information on Crown NFTs here: https://www.crownplatform.com/nft-framework/

Hi, your thread title says you are, among other things, an NFT protocol, that is what brought me here.

I am looking at NFTs for potential use in games.

Thus obviously one of the first questions I need to ask of NFT platforms is what free open source tools are available to enable the use of NFTs based on their platform in various kinds of game.

The kinds of games I am thinking of currently include CoffeeMUD, FreeCiv, Crossfire-RPG, web-based things such as "O-game clones" and maybe even Battle for Wesnoth, also possibly Spring-based games such as ZeroK.

Really this is for the Galactic Milieu; the above examples are merely examples of some of the platforms the Milieu uses or is considering using as viewports/rabbitholes onto/into the Mlieu.

Probably most useful to start with would be shell scripts or things useable in shell scripts; tools allowing one to write a shell script to for example monitor a blockchain watching for any NFT items used in any of the games currenlty running, check that their owner is still the same character in the same game, and if not call some other script that will have some way of informing the affected game of the change.

Actually something similar dealing with actual player-accounts might be useful too, so if a NFT representing a particular player-account in a particular game changes hands the script can call some other script that knows how to tell that game to kick off the player who no longer owns the token if they are online in that game, and change their password to prevent them logging in.

That last part makes me realise also that it would be useful if the NFT platform had already put a lot of thought into how one could use their tokens to let the new owner of the token somehow be sent the password of what they just bought, or have some tool that somehow lets someone present such a token at attempted log-in and get to assign a password to what they just bought themselves.

I guess I will be going around in this forum from NFT-platform to NFT-platform posting this or similar, hoping there is an NFT platform here somewhere that is actually "game ready" as it were so I can go ahead and use it... Basically if I am going to use NFT tokens at all I need to figure out which NFT platform's tokens are most suitable to use...

-MarkM-

Gachet

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:57:24 PM

Invitation link please?
Thanx

Good Morning to you all

The infra team  have been updateing the  discord server  in an effort  to stop the spamming that  been going on.

We will be turning on a new  verify system that ALL users  now have to verify them selves to the server  so that  they can coninue  to use the crown discord server

Goto #verify channel
then try !verify
You will then get a DM from the new bot please  follow the instructions that  the  bot gives you so that you can continue  to use  the crown discord server.

2. Do not spam / FUD.

Team id's:

Any violation of the [Discord Terms of Service][1] or [Community Guidelines][2] will result in immediate banning and possibly be reported to discord.

thanks
The Infra Team
Lighthousesat

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 10:55:17 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 09:39:40 AM by Lighthousesat

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to find out a couple things. Is the latest wallet version still 0.14.0.2? If so just wondering why my wallet is stuck at block 3017906? Updated that wallet over a week ago (would not auto update had to manually do it) has 12 connectors but is not updating to current date.

thinking about sending enough coin to make a master node to help do my part. Not sure if we really need it though? Just thinking the more the better even if it is around 1000.

Thanks for any input!

Update,
I ended up totally deleting the crown wallet then reinstalled it and let it sync again. After two days it fully snyc and is working!
So I sent 10,000 CRW got the masternode setup along with port forward on the router to that server with its own IP address. Issue now is it runs for about an hour then goes to missing. When I check masternodes online it shows active with port status open. Then after that hour goes by it shows inactive. I have cycled this over a dozen times with same result and it never seems to run more that an hour.
Any thoughts on the cause???
Thanks

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 07:51:05 AM

https://discord.com/invite/adymXqn

Invitation link please?
Thanx

Good Morning to you all

Goto #verify channel
then try !verify

2. Do not spam / FUD.

Team id's:

thanks
The Infra Team

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 07:53:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to find out a couple things. Is the latest wallet version still 0.14.0.2? If so just wondering why my wallet is stuck at block 3017906? Updated that wallet over a week ago (would not auto update had to manually do it) has 12 connectors but is not updating to current date.

thinking about sending enough coin to make a master node to help do my part. Not sure if we really need it though? Just thinking the more the better even if it is around 1000.

Thanks for any input!

Update,
I ended up totally deleting the crown wallet then reinstalled it and let it sync again. After two days it fully snyc and is working!
So I sent 10,000 CRW got the masternode setup along with port forward on the router to that server with its own IP address. Issue now is it runs for about an hour then goes to missing. When I check masternodes online it shows active with port status open. Then after that hour goes by it shows inactive. I have cycled this over a dozen times with same result and it never seems to run more that an hour.
Any thoughts on the cause???
Thanks

you could try starting the daemon with -platformreindex
So instead of just

crownd

Do

crownd -platformreindex

best is to join the Crown discord there are dedicated channels for your issue #support-wallet or #support-nodes

NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 05:48:10 PM

10.000 wCRW airdrop for PancakeSwap liquidity providers

10.000 wCRW will be airdropped to liquidity providers of the PancakeSwap wCRW-USDT pool during March. Weekly snapshots will take place and LP token holders will be rewarded with wCRW according to the percentage of the liquidity they hold in the pool. Keep reading to learn all the details.

If you have not onboarded to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) yet, this might be a handy time to do it. Not only is DeFi a major trend in the space that as an aware blockchain enthusiast you should keep up with and understand, you can also get a chunk of the airdrop by swapping some CRW to wCRW and providing liquidity on PancakeSwap, Binance’s most innovative and biggest DeFi exchange. Here is a short guide on how to do it.

Read more: https://medium.com/crownplatform/10-000-wcrw-airdrop-for-pancakeswap-liquidity-providers-de6e930693a2

NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 04:48:22 PM

We will be doing work on the Crown server

Starting on Wednesday  21st  April
We will be taking down all of the back end  systems as we need to do work on the  sever itself.
The down time will be for most of the day.

Some of the  background  system will be going offline at the same time.

We will keep you updated  throughout the  day.

NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 04:37:46 PM

https://monitor.crownplatform.com/ has been updated to v0.1.10.
New in this version:
* Switch from PancakeSwap to YieldField
* Dedicated NFTree plots and certificates pages

All good things come in pairs

Farm wCRW-BNB and wCRW-BUSD

Only on https://twitter.com/yieldfields

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: