Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company  (Read 104098 times)
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 10:22:21 PM

Makes sense.  I was thinking that all the shareholders should have a say in the matter, but if Tawsix reserved the right to liquidate, I suppose that is his prerogative.

Was just pointing it out/asking why.
[/quote]

He does not have a right to liquidate and that is not the offer on the table.
The offer that was given and to be put before the share holders was the following.

All sin assets including Hardware, Website/hosting, GLBSE listing, or any other aspect of the opperations of SIN that could carry monitray value or assist in the operation in any way are to be transfered to SDM through the act of ABSORTBTION.

Once the assets have been transfered, they will be assesed and brought back online.

SDM will issue a new non-public ticker and exchange SDM.SIN shares for existing SIN shares to remove asset contact by Tawsix.

Opperation will continue to run under the authroity of SDM.

No offer of purchase was made on the hardware or SIN. In fact, when this matter comes to vote (I will bring it to vote my self if I have to) I have a 12% give/take share ownership in SIN and my vote will be to have the current opperation absorbed by SDM.

I am not sure about you, but I bought into this with the expectation of a fully opetaional mining farm, but due to the current management, my investment is without positive return, and now Tawsix is saying he will sell the hardware. If at any point Tawsix violates the contract he has issued through GLBSE, I will issue suit, win, and forclose on all hardware and assets currently held illigaly by Tawsix as all asset belongs to SIN.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 10:39:01 PM

The offer that was given and to be put before the share holders was the following.

All sin assets including Hardware, Website/hosting, GLBSE listing, or any other aspect of the opperations of SIN that could carry monitray value or assist in the operation in any way are to be transfered to SDM through the act of ABSORTBTION.

Once the assets have been transfered, they will be assesed and brought back online.

SDM will issue a new non-public ticker and exchange SDM.SIN shares for existing SIN shares to remove asset contact by Tawsix.

I am not entirely certain what this means... Will Tawsix get to exchange all of his held shares (10000-IPO) for SDM.SIN shares? If that is the case, I don't think it is fair given that he is only supposed to be getting 50% of the profit, and is only supposed to have 50%(+1 share)  power/ownership.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 10:43:16 PM

Makes sense.  I was thinking that all the shareholders should have a say in the matter, but if Tawsix reserved the right to liquidate, I suppose that is his prerogative.

Was just pointing it out/asking why.

Opperation will continue to run under the authroity of SDM.

No offer of purchase was made on the hardware or SIN. In fact, when this matter comes to vote (I will bring it to vote my self if I have to) I have a 12% give/take share ownership in SIN and my vote will be to have the current opperation absorbed by SDM.

I am not sure about you, but I bought into this with the expectation of a fully opetaional mining farm, but due to the current management, my investment is without positive return, and now Tawsix is saying he will sell the hardware. If at any point Tawsix violates the contract he has issued through GLBSE, I will issue suit, win, and forclose on all hardware and assets currently held illigaly by Tawsix as all asset belongs to SIN.[/quote]
Interesting... thanks for giving the details.

I still have two shares which I still do not have access to.  But if/when I do regain access to them, I might consider trying to sell them.  Nefario said he could get me access back, but hasn't responded to my most recent emails.

Hopefully, this all works out well.  It's obvious Tawsix was not fit for running a company - I hope that you are better than him in that aspect.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 10:47:58 PM

I am not sure about you, but I bought into this with the expectation of a fully opetaional mining farm, but due to the current management, my investment is without positive return, and now Tawsix is saying he will sell the hardware. If at any point Tawsix violates the contract he has issued through GLBSE, I will issue suit, win, and forclose on all hardware and assets currently held illigaly by Tawsix as all asset belongs to SIN.

Total BS. Let me see you sue a random scammer on the Internets. Mommy he stole mah coinzz !

Nobody gives a damn. You have been shafted. Get over it and move on ...

Eveofwar

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 10:50:35 PM

Total BS. Let me see you sue a random scammer on the Internets. Mommy he stole mah coinzz !

Nobody gives a damn. You have been shafted. Get over it and move on ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=8167.msg607178#msg607178

Read instead of talking shit.
boonies4u

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 10:51:51 PM

Nobody gives a damn.
Actually, the courts do give a damn. And every shareholders gives a damn.

Also...
shakaru and SgtSpike, please fix your
Code:
[quote][/quote]
nesting. I'm having trouble following the conversation.
bulanula

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 10:54:52 PM

So just to keep everyone informed, I own a good portion of the shares of SIN and for a good while too. I have sent out multiple request to Twsix or whatever his name is regarding a restructure plane, buyout plan, absorbtion plan and no response ever.
My last attemps at communication have been both from this fourm and email with the email attempts bounching back as failure to deliver. The contets of the last message outlined the laws broken including USC codes for illigal securities, securities fraud. Federal law regarding wire fraud and investor fraud, and California state codes regarding the same as the federal laws violated. If he does not contact and or restore service within 7 days (11/2 was the date of transmision) that I will take this to that level.
I have contacted the Legal@ email for his ISP after speaking with them over the phone on the matter and am in the middle of compiling all information on this fraud.
I will have more details when I can sit and write. I am in the middle of a move right now and things are still packed including my office.

Blah blah blah ...

Nobody cares about this because GLBSE is not legalized in any way, shape or form and has no legal grounding in the US justice system. Bet SIN did not file anything with the SEC, right ? For anybody in the justice system all this is just monopoly shares and monopoly money. You are not dealing with real legal tender or real regulated stock exchanges. Nobody cares. Move on. Thank you Mr. Scammer. Fools and their money ... IMHO you deserve to be scammed if you are this dumb to invest in some random Internet scammer.

Good luck shakaru ! Hope you get this high profile case on the 6 PM news very soon ! The world is watching. PM me if you need funds for the legal team Wink
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 10:58:40 PM

So just to keep everyone informed, I own a good portion of the shares of SIN and for a good while too. I have sent out multiple request to Twsix or whatever his name is regarding a restructure plane, buyout plan, absorbtion plan and no response ever.
My last attemps at communication have been both from this fourm and email with the email attempts bounching back as failure to deliver. The contets of the last message outlined the laws broken including USC codes for illigal securities, securities fraud. Federal law regarding wire fraud and investor fraud, and California state codes regarding the same as the federal laws violated. If he does not contact and or restore service within 7 days (11/2 was the date of transmision) that I will take this to that level.
I have contacted the Legal@ email for his ISP after speaking with them over the phone on the matter and am in the middle of compiling all information on this fraud.
I will have more details when I can sit and write. I am in the middle of a move right now and things are still packed including my office.

Blah blah blah ...

Nobody cares about this because GLBSE is not legalized in any way, shape or form and has no legal grounding in the US justice system. Bet SIN did not file anything with the SEC, right ? For anybody in the justice system all this is just monopoly shares and monopoly money. You are not dealing with real legal tender or real regulated stock exchanges. Nobody cares. Move on. Thank you Mr. Scammer. Fools and their money ... IMHO you deserve to be scammed if you are this dumb to invest in some random Internet scammer.

Good luck shakaru ! Hope you get this high profile case on the 6 PM news very soon ! The world is watching. PM me if you need funds for the legal team Wink
Partnerships written on the back of paper napkins and via email have held up in court.  What makes you think a contract made through an unofficial exchange would be any different?  Of course, it won't have the same level of protections as an SEC-sanctioned stock exchange would, but a contract is a contract, and will be held up in court as long as it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused was the one who wrote it.
bulanula

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:02:26 PM

Blah blah blah ...

Partnerships written on the back of paper napkins and via email have held up in court.  What makes you think a contract made through an unofficial exchange would be any different?  Of course, it won't have the same level of protections as an SEC-sanctioned stock exchange would, but a contract is a contract, and will be held up in court as long as it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused was the one who wrote it.

Well all I am saying is this : if you do get this guy in court then more power to you BUT I doubt any lawyer / judge will waste his time with a couple of dollars scammed. The legal fees > money you can get back RIGHT ?
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:04:40 PM

Blah blah blah ...

Well all I am saying is this : if you do get this guy in court then more power to you BUT I doubt any lawyer / judge will waste his time with a couple of dollars scammed. The legal fees > money you can get back RIGHT ?
I certainly wouldn't be suing him over my two shares by myself, but shakaru invested several thousand dollars worth of BTC by the sound of it.  That's something large enough that it couldn't even be settled in small claims court.
boonies4u

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:07:07 PM

Blah blah blah ...

Here is what Tawsix says on first post of this thread.

As of July 11, we've sold 2,029 shares, and sold the BTC raised for over $15,000.
Also
I certainly wouldn't be suing him over my two shares by myself, but shakaru invested several thousand dollars worth of BTC by the sound of it.  That's something large enough that it couldn't even be settled in small claims court.

Yes, definitely not small claims court, especially if given total amount invested.
bulanula

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:13:29 PM

Well TBH if shakaru invested more than $1000 into this then IMHO he deserves to be scammed. Has he actually met the OP in person ? Probably not. Shakaru, you should have donated your money to charity instead my friend. Greed was too much probably for him. Shakaru send over 1000 BTC and tomorrow I give you back 1200 BTC OK ?

Suggestion for scammer : run out of the country while you can. These nerds are coming to get you from their parents' basements.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:14:49 PM

Good luck. You definitely have a case. All you need to do is spend tens of thousands of dollars (or more) for a legal team to investigate. Because this is a bitcoin based business, it may be difficult to find precedence. It may get thrown out of court and then you'll have to start over at a higher level court. Even if you win, you will probably spend a lot of money. After many years, you may end up with a victory, but it's unlikely there will be anything to collect by then. Been there, done that.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
bulanula

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:22:11 PM

Good luck. You definitely have a case. All you need to do is spend tens of thousands of dollars (or more) for a legal team to investigate. Because this is a bitcoin based business, it may be difficult to find precedence. It may get thrown out of court and then you'll have to start over at a higher level court. Even if you win, you will probably spend a lot of money. After many years, you may end up with a victory, but it's unlikely there will be anything to collect by then. Been there, done that.

Exactly my point. BTC is just a scammer's dream tool. Bet they are all grateful for it and thus they are coming here on this forum to offer their wares and other magical unicorn schemes ...
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:23:42 PM

Ultimately those with the most to lose are GLBSE - if Tawsix gets away with the USD and/or gets away without punishment, the damage to investor confidence is substantial. Without investors there is no GLBSE. I'm surprised and disappointed we have heard pretty much nothing from them.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4248

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2011, 11:39:47 PM

Well TBH if shakaru invested more than $1000 into this then IMHO he deserves to be scammed.

Nobody deserves to be scammed...  Especially those that are providing capital to help others succeed with their goals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SgtSpike
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:41:48 PM

Well TBH if shakaru invested more than $1000 into this then IMHO he deserves to be scammed. Has he actually met the OP in person ? Probably not. Shakaru, you should have donated your money to charity instead my friend. Greed was too much probably for him. Shakaru send over 1000 BTC and tomorrow I give you back 1200 BTC OK ?

Suggestion for scammer : run out of the country while you can. These nerds are coming to get you from their parents' basements.
Yeah, you're right.  We should just throw all want for justice out the window when those who "deserve to be scammed" get scammed.   Roll Eyes

Come on man.  Shakaru went out on a limb to fund a Bitcoin company, and you're saying he deserves to be scammed?  If that's the case, what are we all doing here anyway?  Why even try to make Bitcoin succeed when taking any risk means you deserve to be scammed?
bulanula

View Profile
November 09, 2011, 11:43:30 PM

Well TBH if shakaru invested more than $1000 into this then IMHO he deserves to be scammed.

Nobody deserves to be scammed...  Especially those that are providing capital to help others succeed with their goals.

Well giving triple digit money to a stranger you never even met IRL sounds pretty dumb to me. Idiocy deserves to be punished.

Well, don't get me wrong I really want the scammer to get punished but they work on the fact that nobody every will. If shakaru actually drags him into court then I would give all my praises to him ! If shakaru really does punish the OP scammer then I think this will deter some from trying in the future while knowing there actually ARE consequences IRL to scamming people on the internet.
Tawsix (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I have always been afraid of banks.

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 01:57:24 AM

As per the contract under which SIN was formed, I will be calling for a motion to wrap up and liquidate the company:

In the event of winding up of the organisation and liquidising of it's assets , after the payment of the organisations creditors,
the shareholders will be paid all remaining liquidity, divided equally among shares, such that one share entitles the holder
to a single share of liquidity.

I will announce when the motion is up, currently my client of GLBSE is out of date and I am waiting for Nefario to email me back with links to the updated files.  In the event of the motion passing, I will begin to sell SIN's assets and paying off the money to shareholders via GLBSE.

senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

sell the assets to shakaru
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: