Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SkepsiDyne Integrated Node - The Bitcoin Mining Company  (Read 104090 times)
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 05:08:58 PM

Wow, so im not sure if anyone is watching, but SIN is worth crap. 0.0001 btc each.

I'm trying to forget !@#$%^&* Tawsix.

Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 05:27:52 PM

Wow, so im not sure if anyone is watching, but SIN is worth crap. 0.0001 btc each.

Angry

Im trying to aswell, but this was not a light loss for me and I really want to get my hands on him. Its one thing to steal my investment. Its another to prop me for sale of your hardware and then plan on stealing that too.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Tiniebras

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 12:32:41 PM

bump
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2012, 03:41:29 PM

Sorry, did we find out who Tawsix was?

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
LehmanSister

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

High Desert Dweller-Where Space and Time Meet $

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 02:28:53 AM

Angry

That's too bad. I think that the first guy to come in and professionally con a bunch of natives will naturally be remembered as an archetype or forefather of some sort; and should be! While I lost quite a few coin to the fellow at a time when the exchange was high, I might have in some way been charmed into forgetting what the market is really about, had he not come along. It was a proper pirate maneuver, for all we know he went off to become the Dread Pirate Roberts.

The Twasix Shuffle should be immortalized. As per the less popular definition of the word "con:"

Overview of verb con

The verb con has 2 senses (first 1 from tagged texts)

1. (1) victimize, swindle, rook, goldbrick, nobble, diddle, bunco, defraud, scam, mulct, gyp, gip, hornswoggle, short-change, con -- (deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change")
2. memorize, memorise, con, learn -- (commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?")

As of this moment, I'm willing to put down 1BTC as a philanthropist over celebrating early realizations of recurring market mistakes. I'd prefer to see this done as an open sourced vector graphic. But until Nefario get's a proper "hot-seat" setup for executives in his market, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that the payment be held in escrow until "I'm Happy With It," and if we can get together a large enough collection of philanthropists together; we can tackle "art by committee" next!

I can see it now. "The Twasix Shuffle" -- Early 2015 Leninist Style ASIC Bitcoin Miner Artwork... --- The alternative is that this just remains the thread that never ends.

But server, if you absolutely insist on forgetting, then I have a very intriguing business proposal for you!  Shocked

ISO: small island nations with large native populations excited to pay tribute to flying gods, will trade BTC.
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 11:59:14 AM

But server, if you absolutely insist on forgetting, then I have a very intriguing business proposal for you!  Shocked

It looks like GLBSE v2 solved my problem, all sin is vanished Grin

REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 03:25:54 PM

But server, if you absolutely insist on forgetting, then I have a very intriguing business proposal for you!  Shocked

I said the same thing byebye SIN. Didnt lose TOO much in all of this but it still hurt.
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:52:11 PM

Bitcents claimed!
Gui_0

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 08:22:40 PM

Still can't believe I lost money in this Sad
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 10:46:15 AM

Im going to call it.
On December 18th, 2011 at 01:01:40 AM, we the investors and share holders of SkepsiDyne Intergrated Node formally acknowledge that "Tawsix", the owner and operator of the before mentioned company, has abandoned us and fled with what ever asset either physical or financial that may still exist.

Due to the events that have been recorded here in this forum, I also formally request on the behalf of the SkepsiDyne investors that an full inquest be formed into the true identity of Tawsix, the factual events of SkepsiDyne Intergrated Node and use of company assets in regards to obligational fullfilment, and investigation and orginization of prosecution and civil judgement.
During the course of the above, we will be requesting the assistance of the Bitcointalk forum moderators and administrators, Nefario of the GLBSE, and any other bitcoin or finiacial service or provider that interacted with Tawsix during the past several months.

Over the next few days I will be active in the #bitcoin-otc and #bitcoin-court channels on Freenode. During that time I invite anyone to join me in an open discussion to help in bring this to a close.

As a realist, I must tell you that all hope is slim. The likelyhood of any financial reimbursment is small and a most likely senario would end only in legal prosecution of Tawsix. That beign said, I hope to hear from thoese affected and that this will all be over soon.

-Shakaru 
Someone mentioned SIN in another thread and I'd never heard of it so searched around and wound up here.

... I just thought this was kinda funny.
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 06:24:01 AM

Sorry for being so grim here but whoever gave his money to an anonymous person on the Internet with a voice of a 16 year old via an unregulated marketplace fully deserves whatever  return on investment he gets.

Trust me, running 20 Ghps set of rigs is far from trivial and if you hired some anonymous kid to do it for you... well
some more DD next time maybe?

I am not a shareholder. Though, I wish there was a possibility to go short, preferably naked short ... Nefario: can I?

Told ya so.

Yours,
Captain Gloat.

-
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2012, 07:04:11 AM

Assassination markets ftw.

Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 09:28:34 AM

Did anyone take a copy of the video he made?

Some grabs from that and Tineye with suitable filters ...

Revenge is going to be so sweet. Pissing off so many people at such a young age was not a smart move.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 10:54:51 AM

I bought at .50, sold at .74999999 and never looked back...

The video was a powerpoint with (microphone) voiceover in the background, no face or anything.
I'm still not 100% sure if it was a scam (4 months mining contract + storytelling) or just a bad idea + execution on his end.

By the way, isn't there another kid in the mining business, listed on GLBSE with 1, soon 2 assets currently? Wink
/tinfoilhat

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 11:33:05 AM

If they are verified then I would expect considerable assistance from GLBSE. We are paying for a fully released service now after all and upholding the integrity of the exchange is paramount to continued success/existence.

The video was a powerpoint with (microphone) voiceover in the background, no face or anything.
I'm still not 100% sure if it was a scam (4 months mining contract + storytelling) or just a bad idea + execution on his end.

By the way, isn't there another kid in the mining business, listed on GLBSE with 1, soon 2 assets currently? Wink
/tinfoilhat
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 11:36:40 AM

I'm sure I remember seeing a young man doing a piece to camera inside an SUV style car. It was parked in some car park so as to protect his location. Still be useful to get a copy as evidence and for further investigation.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 08:27:16 PM

Assassination markets ftw.

lol. ... we will have justice and law, even if it kills us!

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 03:32:14 PM

If they are verified then I would expect considerable assistance from GLBSE. We are paying for a fully released service now after all and upholding the integrity of the exchange is paramount to continued success/existence.

/tinfoilhat

I think he listed before the verification stuff came in. I could be wrong. I hope this guy gets held to account for his actions.

Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 03:57:02 PM

That comment was only in regard to the jokey comment ...

/tinfoilhat

I would expect significant assistance from GLBSE should any verified asset owner behave in a similar fraudulent manner as Tawsix did.

Personally, I wouldn't risk much at all in any unverified asset owner unless there was an extremely good justification for why they are unverified - for example the pot growing asset being discussed.

While my own financial loss from investing in SIN was minimal, I am extremely annoyed by the damage it did to investor confidence in Bitcoin, GLBSE etc ...

Tawsix has to be punished for that and actively prevented from repeating his behaviour.

The optional verification process should prove to be an excellent guard against such - hopefully we won't need an acid test.

I am curious which specific assets Sukrim was referring to, though my appetite for mining related investment is minimal to non existent at this time.

/tinfoilhat

I think he listed before the verification stuff came in. I could be wrong. I hope this guy gets held to account for his actions.
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 04:32:34 PM

That comment was only in regard to the jokey comment ...

/tinfoilhat

I would expect significant assistance from GLBSE should any verified asset owner behave in a similar fraudulent manner as Tawsix did.

Personally, I wouldn't risk much at all in any unverified asset owner unless there was an extremely good justification for why they are unverified - for example the pot growing asset being discussed.

While my own financial loss from investing in SIN was minimal, I am extremely annoyed by the damage it did to investor confidence in Bitcoin, GLBSE etc ...

Tawsix has to be punished for that and actively prevented from repeating his behaviour.

The optional verification process should prove to be an excellent guard against such - hopefully we won't need an acid test.

I am curious which specific assets Sukrim was referring to, though my appetite for mining related investment is minimal to non existent at this time.

/tinfoilhat

I don't see ANYTHING wrong with handing over anonymous money to minors on the Internetz.

Look at Zhoutong's Bitcoinica and how everybody is getting their money happily ! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: