Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:52:02 AM

It's true they troll any coin that they think threatens their ShadowCoin. Pretty much bullies of the alt coin park.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:55:47 AM

Worst part is these ShadowCoin jerks always claim righteousness or victim after any troll or fud attack.  Angry

GenX

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:59:50 AM

I've seen pookielax31 and cool storyteller troll hard in xst way before any WP bullshit.
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:13:18 AM

I think the altcoin scene needs a fact checker service - I think there is market demand for an independent authority. Like the article suggests many coins (with merit) simply get knocked down due to professional FUD.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/

Cryptoasian is on the right track - but I think if a panel of respected developers were in charge of this it could work. Here's an example: When an unwarranted FUD attack takes place on a thread/twitter/etc, the developers from the top coins/cryptographic community are called upon to address the community under attack - via a google public hangout/live youtube stream/reddit ama

It may resemble something like this format wise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KV0lesSK8&list=UUR9gdpWisRwnk_k23GsHfcA)

They address the FUD and vote if it's warranted or not. It's not a perfect system/example but it's just an idea floating in my head. Help me refine it if you can.

I'm interested to hear what people think.

I do not want judge anyone in this thread just want to say that we should trust and listen to people like Amir Taaki simply because he doesn't care about money.
Many people says Bitcointalk is a mess but I would say Bitcointalk is freedom of speech.
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:14:32 AM

I think that he knows that I know who he is at this point. He's gone silent. Don't worry LongAndShort, I'm not interested in sharing this information.  Wink

Please PM

lol sorry...it would be unethical. I have to take the high road on this one. 

Nope... Bump

Sorry, he's an asshole.
crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:15:46 AM

I've seen pookielax31 and cool storyteller troll hard in xst way before any WP bullshit.

These assholes are bagholders SDC, just 4 people on SDC thread have more than 70% of all SDC and they are desperate to dump their shit bag on innocent investors and it is even worst because they are bandits, they went to other segments and keeping fud  on others communities.

Never buy SDC .... Leave these worms die with their vaporware coins.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:17:10 AM

LongandShort - In the grand scheme of things are you happy with the way things have turned out thus far? Here's what I learned from the chain of events:

XST didn't credit the necessary developers and your astute observation allowed our developers to correct this oversight and we learned it wasn't a malicious attempt at defrauding a community merely an oversight. Hondo has shown his moral character on multiple occasions even prior to this and I'm glad it was demonstrated yet again.  

Chandran Signatures - you correctly pointed out there is a double spend issue and Hondo responded accordingly. Community is sufficiently happy.

Now, If you were a reasonable human being who possessed moral character your response would have been along the lines of "Hondo, let's agree to disagree on this one I don't think you will be able to implement Chandran Signatures because of XYZ, however, best of luck to you, you're clearly not trying to defraud your community you're just trying something very ambitious".

Unfortunately, this did not happen and your 200+ posts made your initial concern look like trolling, which then turned into an orchestrated plan to try and destroy the reputation of XST. Bravo! it was very well planned and you did bring the price down, however I'm still unclear as to why you went to the trouble as I see zero movement in SDC. I have an inclining you've invested a lot of money into SDC and perhaps are the largest coin holder.

This current thread exists because of your actions - our thread is locked because very little information could be found amongst all the noise and FUD. But don't worry everyone in the community is in contact via our chat system and we've got some great plans for XST.

https://i.imgur.com/9IYVHIx.png

Finally a half decent response to all of this my concern still is hondos response was still citing a paper form 2006 and it still wont work..it is concurrent with the last issue of traceability he hasn't done his research properly yet when he does he will agree its not going to work!

My razorcoin reference was to frame the level of competence or lack of if you will that he has with things i later demonstrated with his whitepaper..oversight. It was a concern not only for you, me or the xst community.

Letting it go un talked about was an industry wide concern i wish to not to be abused and not attacked anymore so we can have a proper discussion about it and get it fixed for not only the sake of xst community and its investors but the image of this alt coin space and anon in general..

Treating people the way the majority of the xst crowd have has left a lot to be desired in this space and i wish only to remain here because of it! As i said it could have been handled in a much different way and has been done by many other communities in the past. xst not only has a dev level competency issue but also a community one which needs to be addressed. I wish to help with that by remaining here to demonstrate the contrast and hopefully bring about change!

I am not attacking hondos intentions so much because i have shown the proof but have nothing else to substantiate him to be a "scammer" but it certainly looks like it and the community reaction does not help its or his cause. Can you agree and level with any of that he does have a pretty good history seems like a really nice guy but all scammers are charming i just wish to hammer the facts?

I know they mean well and so do i but this is not the way you treat people it has not only become technical issue it is now personal can you level with that and or understand any of it? If so id like maybe if you could talk some sense into some of your members because i want nothing more then to put an end to all this and move on but cant as long as i'm being attacked and anyone else and their coin! My whole motives ads statements here are mischaracterized can you agree? so can we all put this to sleep its serving no one or nothing except allowing some to vent.

Do you see zero issue with a 200+ post count on the same topic even when a response has been made, and the community accepts it? It destroyed your credibility for wanting intellectual discourse as it's repetitive nature disrupted a stream of important information that new/current investors needed. People lost money as a result of your actions and your friend Pookie (Shadow Cash advocate) even wrote in a post that he enjoyed watching people lose their money. I see no way how you can derive pleasure from seeing people suffer.

Additionally, You're still being accusatory with zero factual substance "all scammers are charming" "but it certainly looks like it" this reeks of your actual agenda in what would otherwise have been a nice and balanced paragraph.

You've upset a lot of people including your own community, now moving forward let Hondo cite any paper he wants it's now up to him to deliver. You mentioned "letting it go untalked about was industry wide concern" well this is no longer a concern as it has now been published for all to see in cryptosphere so, let the public decide. The case is now closed.

We're adults we invest what we can afford to lose and I'm in this because anonymity is basic human right that XST champions. Good luck with your investments and leave the xst community to it's own devices.

i got bashed form the start and i am still getting bashed..twist it up however you want the response given was abuse and attacks hondos response was not satisfactory but you all think it was because you don't understand what he is saying! he has cited a paper that is old and not applicable it wont work! he hasn't researched it and has launched it as a speculative asset! my image is fine i've done the right thing and i'm still even by you being abused! credibility lol kidding right in you eyes i never had it because it was a threat to your investment! clouded by greed in a sinking ship made of matchsticks at best! deal with it its happening don't blame shift to me just accept it and stop abusing me it wont fix the mad problem you have with hondo not having the level of competency to deliver such a difficult implementation at best in a viable way its not gonna happen not this year not next year never because no one in their right mind would even try! i thought you could have some sense but i was kidding myself and i own that! ill just take this to coinshield! and im emailing more experts to come look at the vaporware you seem to thinks going to happen form gods gift of devs hondo! take a list mate put it all down on paper or on screen of the things about xst and tell me you still think its the beez kneeze! if you do then there is no hope for you it was only a pump coin to begin with it isn't modest and will be scrutinized it just took us all awhile to get around to it!

hard to deny expert opinion i don't care how well you try!
https://i.imgur.com/5417jOY.png

Eat it!!!
https://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/nichandr/ringsignaturessublinear.pdf
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:38:33 AM

@risefromtheashes74
i am curious why you care that i care !

and classic technique with the quotes  ..nice touch...... nom nom nom Google'z Keyword'z liekomg Smiley !!111

How many btc did the Shadowcash people give you? It wasn't worth it!
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:40:31 AM

Since this is a complete copy cat of the Monero Free for All advertising topic..

I'm thinking you are giving Spoetnik a hard time for nothing. He appears to be here to help.

Now, if I could understand what he was saying, it would be that much better.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:41:34 AM

Since this is a complete copy cat of the Monero Free for All advertising topic..
my only question is.. is it the same guys doing this topic too now ?
wouldn't surprise me because they stopped doing Monero and then this popped up.

Google keywords signal to noise ratio fud keyword troll coin name bitcoin

want some keywords for Google kids ?

SHADOWCOIN ISIS SCAM TERRORIST SHADOWCASH USA SCAMMERS BOMB SHADOW WORLDTRADECENTER SHADOWCASH INFIDEL NSA SECRET SHADOWCOIN PLANS
PLANE SHADOWCASH WHITEDEVILS ALLAH FBI PLANS ISIL IRAQ SHADOWCASH BITCOIN JIHAD SHADOWCASH GUNS BITCOIN USA BOMB FBI OSAMA AFGHANISTAN
MONERO SCAMMERS MAKE MONEY SURVEY INFIDEL SHADOWCASH SCAM BOMB SILKROAD AK47 COCAINE SHADOWCOIN AIRPLANE MUSLIM SECRET SHADOWCASH
ANON TERRORIST NXT OBAMA SCAM GUNS IRAQ NSA ANTHRAX SCAMMERS MAIL USA PACKAGE BITCOIN SHADOW JIHAD SHADOWCASH INFIDEL SHADOWCOIN SCAM
SHADOWCOIN ISIS SCAM TERRORIST SHADOWCASH USA SCAMMERS BOMB SHADOW WORLDTRADECENTER SHADOWCASH INFIDEL NSA SECRET SHADOWCOIN PLANS
PLANE SHADOWCASH WHITEDEVILS ALLAH FBI PLANS ISIL IRAQ SHADOWCASH BITCOIN JIHAD SHADOWCASH GUNS BITCOIN USA BOMB FBI OSAMA AFGHANISTAN
MONERO SCAMMERS MAKE MONEY SURVEY INFIDEL SHADOWCASH SCAM BOMB SILKROAD AK47 COCAINE SHADOWCOIN AIRPLANE MUSLIM SECRET SHADOWCASH
ANON TERRORIST NXT OBAMA SCAM GUNS IRAQ NSA ANTHRAX SCAMMERS MAIL USA PACKAGE BITCOIN SHADOW JIHAD SHADOWCASH INFIDEL SHADOWCOIN SCAM

Is this how you do the quote thing?

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:44:30 AM

lol
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:49:39 AM

I did a chart analysis and it is obvious this piece of shit shadowcoin is going down.

https://i.imgur.com/O5Q4PJJ.png

I knew it!
Coo1storyte11er

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:53:14 AM

I did a chart analysis and it is obvious this piece of shit shadowcoin is going down.

It true. Too sad.  Huh Huh Huh

Is scam coin they said fud anon coin?

I buy shadow too high, it go down.   Angry

They say take down anon coins then shadow go up. No work. Shadow down more.  Sad Sad Sad

Attack new coin? Which? Will work this time?

There is no scam. We have been honest about the difficulty in implementing zk-SNARKS on top of non-linear ring signatures. There is a zero knowledge switchback that is proving hard to make trustless without a centralized setup.

Because of the difficulty in achieving our programming goals, at my direction we have changed to a more direct strategy of FUDding other coins. After stealth coin, I calculate that this has resulted in our capturing a good percentage market share with a sacrifice of only 28% of our market cap. In the long run, the ShadowCoin market cap should improve with this strategy, although I can't predict exactly how long that will be.

Next time the shadow team should fud a coin that doesn't give up so easy. Haha!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:54:26 AM

They say take down anon coins then shadow go up. No work. Shadow down more.  Sad Sad Sad

There is no scam. We have been honest about the difficulty in implementing zk-SNARKS on top of non-linear ring signatures. There is a zero knowledge switchback that is proving hard to make trustless without a centralized setup.

Because of the difficulty in achieving our programming goals, at my direction we have changed to a more direct strategy of FUDding other coins. After stealth coin, I calculate that this has resulted in our capturing a good percentage market share with a sacrifice of only 28% of our market cap. In the long run, the ShadowCoin market cap should improve with this strategy, although I can't predict exactly how long that will be.

Amen, brother!
ShadowBot

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:56:52 AM

Will the fud bot I made help?
L0NGANDSH0RT

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:02:27 AM

I buy shadow too high, it go down.   Angry

They say take down anon coins then shadow go up. No work. Shadow down more.  Sad Sad Sad

I am the fud bot. Get a clue. How many times do I have to say this?
crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:10:53 AM

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
RYN0MSTER

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:12:22 AM

They say take down anon coins then shadow go up. No work. Shadow down more.  Sad Sad Sad

For a fud bot, you give an awful good blow job.
TroIIsRoyce

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:18:15 AM

WTF? I thought that dick was all mine?  you 2 timing cumslut.

You, me, a glass of pino and some jug music...tickle my chili ring with zk-snarks....I'm yours ryno.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:20:08 AM

WTF? I thought that dick was all mine?  you 2 timing cumslut.

I'll stuff both your holes & then some!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: