Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:36:31 PM

Announcement:

Effective immediately I am not handling BTC deposits or withdrawals. Your BTC deposit address will soon change. Please do not deposit any further BTC to the current address.

For all future withdrawal requests, please direct them to Ezra at Mission Treasury (char id 1055), also on ##crypto-kingdom as 'ronaz'.

XMR will also be handled by Ezra in the near future.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time of transition.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

Royal Windows Works Corporation (S-RWIN) Share Offering

In an effort to better specialize on core weaponry and armament competencies during the upcoming "Clans" expansion, Royal Weapons Works Corporation (S-RW) has spun off its windows production operations to Royal Windows Works Corporation (S-RWIN) with the creation and issuance of 1,000 shares.

S-RW retains a 51% ownership [510 shares] in S-RWIN. CEO Marquess Loaf has 10% ownership [100 shares]. S-RWIN will retain 11.5% of ownership [115 shares] for potential future sales as well as market making. The remaining 27.5% of ownership [275 shares] are now on offer at the following prices:

• 25 shares available @ 550k M
  • 75 shares available @ 650k M
  • 75 shares available @ 750k M
  • 75 shares available @ 850k M
  • 25 shares available @ 950k M

For those interested in asset holdings [see player ID 1212], currently ~100mil M is available in corporate coffers (due to prudent FUCK dumps). Other holdings include:

• 4,327 WIRL - Large Pane Reconstruction-Era Window (+2% Visibility Bonus) [owns ~70% of total item stock]
  • 11,996 WIRS - Standard Pane Reconstruction-Era Window (+0% Visibility Bonus) [owns ~55% of total item stock]

Parties interested in large block purchases of window assets are welcome to put up bids on the above items or contact Marquess Loaf via PM (on BTCTalk or IRC). In the future, window stores will potentially have established market making.

As part of the share offering period, HMC, Royal Weapons Works Corporation, and CEO Marquess Loaf will refrain from additional share purchases for 8 "real world" hours from the posting of this message. Any additional questions, please feel free to ask.
bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:19:53 AM

Opinion
The server downtime and possible DB corruption caused some panic. Combine this with the mystery of Zechariah giving away his CK funds, and we had a perfect storm of confidence against CK.

b1 and m3 markets went through the roof as people rushed for the depo share exits, and many withdrawals were made.

Now that the DB corruption 'panic' is over, and a restructure seems to be happening behind the scenes (hopefully), I suggest temporarily turning off the coinshop market maker to let natural price discovery return for b1 & m3.

At the moment coinshop has very little b1 to sell anyway, and coinshop has removed all its sell orders for m3, but still has buy orders for m3 at the panic prices.

Better to remove all coinshop orders for m3, but failing that, the m3 exit via coinshop sell orders should be restored.

It doesn't look good if coinshop appears to be blocking the m3 exit after some made it out, while artificially keeping the m3 price high (M low) with panic level buy price orders for m3.

Those who bought depo shares at the top of the panic made a choice, and if confidence in CK game returns, some might choose to buy back into M, but coinshop should not be keeping the entry door open at an artificial m3 price, if it has closed the m3 exit.

Those who exited at panic prices would most likely take a haircut if they returned to M, and coinshop is preventing that.

Current CK marketcap is ~5M USD , which looks low compared to the fundamentals of CK.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:50:22 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 05:14:12 AM by rpietila

Opinion

Dismissed.

Whereas,
Some items were found to be missing from Zechariah (#1);

So, therefore:
Please effect the change of char_id such that the character stays intact, only the id changes and cancel all transactions that used illicit items. Give a FUCK if unclear.

Whereas,
All players have been given admin_permission_level=3;

So, therefore:
Please remember that permission does not equal authority. Only do what you know you are doing, and have the authority to do so.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
bv68bot

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:29:01 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 05:12:53 AM by bv68bot

What about coinshop market making YGM; on or off? Current situation of m3 buy orders but no sell orders looks problematic.

'Dismissed' means that your opinion was duly accounted for before my decision to give no further orders regarding the issue opined.

Ok, thanks for hearing my opinion YGM!

edit: coinshop market making for b1 and m3 has been restored
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:38:14 AM

Whereas,

Whereas,
All players have been given admin_permission_level=3;

So, therefore:
Please remember that permission does not equal authority. Only do what you know you are doing, and have the authority to do so.[/color]
;

Whereas,
Superadmin-level UI is messy;

So, therefore:

1. Change all admin_permission_levels back to what they were yesterday;

2. Report who have admin_permission_level=1 or higher [char_shortname, admin_permission_level];

3. Anyone who asks a higher level may get one (immediate threadpost required for me to keep track).

4. The fee payable to the admin who changes your admin_permission_level = 2,000,000. Ask for discount (admin gets the money so can haggle).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:17:46 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 06:26:56 AM by rpietila

[#12(pending); 1669-Dec-6; Throne Room]

Zechariah sits upon the Great White Adjustable Throne in Visitor Lounge. It is lined with Royal Purple cover that is also enough to fit Zechariah in if he decides to sleep-in-state. Other items near the Throne include (left to right in the present configuration):
1. Silver Tray.
2. Sceptre.
3. Small depository of tickets and other passes and id's.
4. Cooler with 1*DOM [Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne 1999] in it.
5. Candlestake for 3 candles (base metal).
6. Floor-standing candle.
7. Purple carpet for the audients.
8. Zechariah's loafers and customised pouch.
9. Box containing approx 250*SHI [boxes of 'snus'] and other useful items of low realisation value.
10. Wine Table
11. Card holder for Zechariah's Level of State (IX atm).
12. Cooler with 1*physical:wine:[Albert Bichot Chablis Premier Cru Les Vaillons Domaine Long-Depaquit 2007] in it.
13. 1*W1600M [Château Lafon-Rochet Saint-Estèphe (ASEC) 1995]
14. Maximum 4 glasses for drinks ready-to-consume (currently: 1 each for the wines, water).
15. Justice [sharp knife]
16. Objets d'art of pure and mixed CKG/CKS [gold/silver] (one was wood also).
17. A bow tie.
18. Deck of playing cards, artificial material (Zechariah has posited that spade=++*****, heart=--*****, diamond=-+***** and club=+-*****, giving rise to interesting meditations while others think he is only shuffling an ordinary deck of cards).
19. Zechariah's 'white magic' hand drawn deck of archetypes, the same one GM uses (similar to Tarot in usage).

Yesterday's event ended after 18 days [meaning of course 18h 0' in matrixtime]. In the nighttime there was also one of the many initiations Zechariah is getting without announcement, preparing him for AGM duties. [Nobody would believe what happened, so let it remain. And an initiation is not an excuse for ignoring mission, so please put the deleted posts back so that I know what I'm supposed to be doing in here(!) Repeated soon because of its importance.]

I am not paying money to the Peers any more for showing up, except up to the amounts indicated in here.

Please anyone ask to return the deleted posts to BCT; obviously they were deleted for capturing attention to this important event only; consider giving a fuck to my reasonable request to contact BCT admins for this, since I am busy; remember that once the posts are back, the one whom I want to honor for the effort, receives 100 mil (== 10,000*E1). And if they are not back, notice that the game is suffering since I don't have a backup and need to steer blind here, so please give a fuck already.

goin2mars.

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:28:36 AM

I have requested the interest of an admin through message and this thread

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:03:28 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 07:55:16 AM by rpietila

[#12(pending); 1669-Dec-8; Throne Room]

[AR1]

Outside World title with honorific preceding - Game title with honorific preceding
*'His' used in place of 'His/Her'

HIM (His Imperial Majesty) Emperor ----- HGM (His Galactic Majesty) 'Galactic Majesty' [new rank does not even have a name!] (L21)
HM (His Majesty) King ----- HM (His Majesty) King (L20)
HI&RH (His Imperial and Royal Highness) Archduke ----- HH/HSH (His Highness / His Serene Highness (Serenity is granted specifically, usually when the character is on Prince, he has about 25% to gain Serenity) Archduke (L18)
Grand Prince - HH/HSH Grand Duke (L17)
Grand Duke - HH/HSH Grand Duke (L17)
Prince / Infante - HRH Royal Prince (L19) [David was Cardinal in this level before his death, styled as HEm (His Eminence)
Duke - HH/HG/HSH Duke (L16) [Dukes may choose between HH/HG, HSH only for those with Serenity, and some Dukes revert to HH [Paul], others take pride in HSH [OZ]]
Sovereign Prince / Fürst - HE/HSH Prince (L15) [David was Prince-Bishop in this level, styled as HG (His Grace), continued as HG Archbishop]
Marquess / Marquis /
Margrave / Landgrave / - -/(HE) Marquess/Margrave (L14) [rarely 'HE' is granted before the character made prince, which grants it]
Count palatine - Earl (L13)
Count / Earl (Countess) - Earl (L13)
Viscount / Vidame - Viscount (L12)
Baron - Baron (L11)
Baronet - Baron (L11)
Hereditary Knight - Baron (L11)
Knight - Knight (L10)
Esquire - Master (L6)/Knight (L10)
Gentleman - Master (L6)/Knight (L10)

[/AR1]

Speed_CK

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:21:21 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 03:40:29 PM by Speed_CK

Whereas,

3. Anyone who asks a higher level may get one (immediate threadpost required for me to keep track).

Attention to all whom it may concern:

In response to the current situation, I, Johan "Speed" Matthiasson of Wallachia (#1273) hereby request the status and information required to enact the strategy outlined below, in accordance with the Constitution and Laws of CryptoKingdom and its afferent restrictions.

As matters develop, the authority and resources required to continue the development will likely increase, and I expect they will be met based on the direction and results of my actions, and the appreciation of those who benefit.

Thus, consider this also my request in advance for future rank and grants of land and resources that would aid in my pursuits, which will be detailed at a later date together with the other participating parties.

Strategy

1. Finalize my preliminary education in the matters of the state, political affairs, governance, economics, public relations, psychology, technology, healthcare, natural sciences, etc. (Better familiarize myself with the game, its rules and the real forces that drive it).

2. Utilize my current knowledge to continue building wealth and develop my investment portfolio to provide the means for growth and the achievement of higher goals.

3. Encounter and engage with key players in the political game that may aid me in achieving what is needed.

4. Specialize in one of the branches mentioned above and earn Philosophiae Doctor (LV8).

5. Use the attained authority, relations and wealth to open a Research Institute with the goal of developing the Kingdom's knowledge in various fields, proportional to importance and demand, as well as making the knowledge easily available to all those who hunger for it.
The latter will be a non-profit venture.

6. Develop and grow the Kingdom into a beacon for all scholars and investors, with Libraries greater than the Lost Library of Alexandria and Universities more successful than those of Vienna and Paris.

Each point will be further developed with milestones, individually, as the process progresses.

The strategy is already ongoing at a very high pace, and any support will serve to further accelerate it.

If anyone is interested in participating or investing in the achievement of these, or similar goals, now is the time, as the industry within the kingdom is in its infancy.

More information will be provided on a need-to-know basis.

The process' chief goals are to:
raise the Kingdom's overall literacy to par, if not leading rates compared to the rest of the known world, and continue to do so for the foreseeable future, until 100%;
establish the scientific method as the basis for establishing fact;
and materialize the two into intellectual freedom and prosperity.

Help me achieve these goals and all citizens will benefit.
bv68bot

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

Opinion
Events of the last few days (and last few weeks generally) have been very thought provoking, and the recent addition to CK of the "FUCK" market made me think of a recent interview with Iggy Pop I saw. In it, the great man reflected on a pivotal influence in his youth when he saw The Doors play. While the other three Doors were musically tight and professional, Jim Morrison was completely off his tits on acid, barely able to stand, unable to sing properly, and disturbingly confrontational and antagonistic towards the audience. Morrison was basically a poet, and didn't care about the music that much, so he really didn't give a FUCK about being a performer.

Iggy realised watching Jim Morrison that while on stage, a performer can basically do anything they want, they can not give a FUCK and still hold an audiences attention if they're still 'good', and Iggy took this idea and extended it many times further than Jim Morrison ever did, including slashing himself, dressing in drag, exposing himself, onstage blow jobs, he invented stage-diving etc etc Iggy basically invented the wild outrageous front man toolkit by about 1969.

In the interview, Iggy tells of how he could hear the intensity of the other Stooges playing become more authentic and genuine the more he did certain stage antics, particularly squatting down and imitating the movements of an excited chimpanzee. When Iggy went into full not give a FUCK mode the other Stooges stopped imitating their influences, and genuinely found their own unique creativity, which became hugely influential for literally thousands of bands for decades since, even bands who get the influence 2nd or 3rd or 4th hand.

The tree of influence from The Stooges, and particularly Iggy, is huge, and a lot of the initial inspiration came from a disturbed and confrontational Jim Morrison, tormenting his audience while tripping on acid in about 1967.

I think some of the recent GM antics have been similarly confrontational and disturbing, but also quite entertaining and possibly successful, and that's the roll of the 'front man', to get people paying attention, to be captivating, to stand out, be memorable. The disturbing blend of the personal & public information, the sex and fucking, all blended up in a mysterious confusion of fact/fiction/fantasy will get attention, and might be good for growing interest in CK, and maybe player numbers. But there are problems with this approach too.

Jim Morrison could only get away with being off his tits and 'disturbing' because the three musicians in the band were always spot on, tight and reliable. Without that foundation, Jim Morrison would have been totally exposed on stage, he could only survive and hold the audience because the music was good quality, and professional, and I think this is what CK needs. The GM can roam into strange behaviour and 'disturbing' roll-playing territory only to the extent that it doesn't undermine the Game itself and make some elements unplayable. What ultimately destroyed The Stooges was that unlike The Doors, all of The Stooges were major drug users, not just Iggy, and that lack of professionalism effected their ability to tour and play gigs. What stopped The Doors career was Jim Morrison dying at 27, and there's a lesson in that also maybe.

For CK, the Game platform needs to be 100% reliable, and the rules need to be crystal clear and unambiguous, and maybe there needs to be a second GM to assist in cases where Zechariah goes full galactic, just so the 'platform' stays rock solid and reliable even when Zechariah goes-off, confident that everything underneath will still work around him. There's some really 'creative' and interesting things going on around CK now, but the 'disturbing' and dangerous elements need a firm foundation, otherwise the whole enterprise can spiral into chaos quickly.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:35:33 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 01:27:32 PM by rpietila

[]

Zechariah walks about the almost empty base on Sunday afternoon. While high (remember to not add tobacco, just roll a fat one from CAN alone - shame to add he is such a celebrity that everyone knows he has not seen a woman for 6 months, and the quota of 606 by 189 days (realhours) requires tapping to his previous life as some rockstar to gain the - damnit he was explaining how to smoke CAN in here - and some more could be brought to the base, for instance exchanged for the SHI in there (just grab it and leave CAN, barter works since the mission treasury was anyway evacuated from Zechariah, who has the tendency to just torch all paper in fire regardless of the number of zeroes) - the CAN should be inhaled deeeeep into lungs, and shame on everyone who did not teach it to him earlier.

He tries the speedwriting skills, at 15:11 local this paragraph started (and no CAN consumed for approx 10 hours, so should be low now). At 15:27 he has managed to transfer the assets of Crichton to #36 and his own to #1 (SWEEP source recipient). Also he has managed to smoke a green-belt cigar approx to 50% (such a smoker he is - this way it lasts for 32 minutes only, whereas less experienced smokers spend full 45 minutes doing it). Also he called Kipra about how the thing with the 47,000 mil he (and Soul) gave, is happening. Sadly Kipra did not call back after Zechariah's 10 minute phonetime finished. In short - he has managed to do everything except write (15:31). Zechariah remembers the wine tasting 2 days ago that got a bit advanced:

[AR2]
Everyone knows that wine tasting is about pairing. In fact, Zechariah was about to slowly consume snails and (red) caviar for breakfast. The breakfast encounter in Savoy had consumed all the resources of the hotel for 3 hours (it was not one bottle of Champagne, and not cheap ones, which they tasted with the (red) CAV, fresh strawberries and other delicacies), earning them both a ban to the venue (for the duration of - you know - at least).

Before we get into business (Zech is sweating to type and smoke at the same time to respect deadline - 15:40 so 16 minutes till every firsttimer has finished his and Zech still has 25% to go) it pays to divulge that Zechariah started to take his mission seriously. (Shame that he needs to hereby address the admins of Bitcointalk to restore all the posts he deleted while high about 2 days ago, sorry for that but please have BTC1 if you care to send address (bet they don't give a fuck for the money but Zechariah always asks nicely first, and gives money - he is not a druglord but a Lord of Lightness)), but that is not important, since it seems nobody can anyway comprehend the depths of his trolling. CK marketcap is somewhere between 10-100 ($) million and a month ago it was only 1 million. Nothing he does (or does not) do can make it go to 5 million ever again, so in fact he anyway pocketed a personal million in here, which enables trolling to continue. In base at least, there is strictly NO SMOKING except in cigar room, which is X level area and Zechariah must admit that girls have visited the place for soul-search.

At 15:47 he feels the CIG gives wisdom, so proceeds to explain something about human soul. You know - when the Infinite Creator wanted to know Himself more (the fact constantly appearing in Zechariah's posts and for no small reason), He/She/It polarised the totality to individual souls. The souls have attributes just like items in CK do (tbh, CK is more advanced than the matrix for its simplicity and the ease of taking 100,000 mil from Zech since all have the power to do it now, but because Saddam strategically disabled withdrawals, you cannot get the money out, thief. (I will deal with you as I have time, almost nobody can steal from Zechariah without him noticing (It's just the limited quantity of fucks given to punish the perpetrators).)

Human attributes are as follows:

Man/Woman; Masculine/Feminine. These must be handled together, for the reason that it is important for fucking.

--***** polarity (feminine females) want a real man, that is: ++***** (like Zechariah). Their issue is that Zechariah historically does not understand shit about women in general, and in particular he is widely regarded as what he is, therefore any advances take a very long amount of time without leading to 60.00/100.00. (When he has time, he tells about the 4 phases of Relationship: GettingToKnow (25 quests), Dating (25), TheThingCalledSex (25) and family life (25), after all - if he does not have the time to tell first what it means, there is no way for his fucking to be graded(!)), leading to a sorry score in that area (5*MP1 out of 100 needed).

CC started to tell about the 40 girls he would not even fuck because he is a +-***** (feminine guy). (They actually talked a lot about the subject, it being a good primer to what Z is about to write now (as it's 16:22 and the CIG is finally finished).) Let it not be said that the Sceptre was being used as a makeshift ashtray on this one, because it actually is made of silver and ebony with engravings and is 104 years old and fragile (the ebony is brittle and only 7mm diameter, and old, etc(x2)). For - the feminine guys have no business fucking. Z is so nice he has played feminine with his ex-wife (who was, and still is -+-++++ in the new personality assessment you are in the process of hearing about), but it did not work out too well. If he knew anything, he'd still be married, but since that's the way it is, his life still is Miserable.

So -+***** are the ones who have perky tits when young, and are usually slim and moderate to seriously beautiful. But they age badly because the -+ (masculine woman) is in danger to become a bitch later on. But these girls like to fuck. So we have only one polarity of men (the spades) fucking both the feminine (hearts) and masculine-polarised (diamonds) girls. The clubs obviously play together, that is the origin of the name for the 4th suit. It is good to have a deck of playing cards with you at all times, since there are 16 other combinations of character (2^4) and the generic light/darkness polarity that Zechariah also saw some examples in some of the venues.

Sadly he is now banned from most of them and cannot go into the rest either for the acute lack of banknotes (being Sunday). Hence, 16:31 is exactly the time when he proceeds to share the tentative understanding of the personality:

The traits that he considers are as follows:

Meddler/Thief (this one is the person who steals your stuff, also does not respect Sign, and yields to Zechariah's "bribes" about disrespecting the management of their previous workplace when he goes TROLLING=1 under influence of SPI+UND). Commercial flash: Any girls who walk in the Embassy (Vene2/II, door is open) at exactly 7 pm, will get EUR 5 per hour for cleaning it, and there's enough work for 10 girl-hours, meaning bring a few of your friends and get paid for making the floors shinier, see areas up to VIII (which usually is not obtainable for money, since VII is the highest we sell, and costs 100,000 EUR (per week)). So it's now possible to visit the base under the pretense of cleaning it, and get paid. for the low-entry party that we will have on Tuesday. Zechariah's mission intent is to remove all the signs from 1-2 rooms and make them packed of people with free BEER. So girls will notice that there is nothing whatsoever out of ordinary Embassy in the one we have, and (16:43) Zechariah takes a sip of 1+1 days (one in bottle, next one in glass) aerated W1600M (Château Lafon-Rochet Saint-Estèphe (ASEC) 1995, which tbh tastes good in the situation even without pairing it with any food (cause there isn't any)).

Gossiper (this one is something I don't personally know (since they cannot handle me) but half of people actually enjoy stalking what others drink (because they are thirsty and happen to be sitting on a throne, in the right side of which, there was only a selection of this and a 2007 white wine which is not even cold (Zechariah feels the urge to check how many different (non)alc drinks are there in closed or aerated bottles, soon noticing the answer to be 8, not including the ones next to the throne, of course) so it's a non-decision really.)

Exaggerator (is easy to check that they make the numbers larger in order to make the story more interesting. (Zechariah has a problem with his truthfulness, because the thread would certainly get more readers if he clipped a zero or two out of the sums mentioned, in order for it to appear more credible at the cost of historical accuracy (I mean - we PAY every VII level ticket holder (and higher ticket, the sum actually is capped to the figure soon to be mentioned) the equivalent of EUR 1,000 from the treasury EVERY FOUR HOURS (counting from midnight), just that they can party around - the problems being i) there is nobody to collect the money since they don't give a fuck ii) there is nobody to give it (-..-) and iii) there is nothing to buy with it, since: (iii)a) the banknotes section has issues with availability from banks given Sunday, AND b) nobody cares to sell almost anything, even with a 1000% profit, since 'It's just a hassle'. Please anyone who wants to offer commercial services (such as cold drinks, because (tbh) the whole base is served by 4 fridges, 4 wine fridges and ~8 champagne coolers ONLY, and that's obviously too little for a base 1/10 the floor area of the Headquarters, Malla manor) AT ANY TIME, no need to 'contact me', show up rather.

Newsflash: I don't yet know of any Estonian who actually paid 1000 EUR for I class ticket. They do for the levelups, but I class we give out just to get people in (+free BEER, 10 max per person, Tuesday and starts immediately after work).

To clear misunderstandings, 1) the guys in here are rich, some fantastically so (and these ones don't even talk about it, in the way Zechariah - sadly for his reputation among the beautiful ones - does all the time. 2) They don't mind getting laid, actually they'd enjoy it. 3) They don't pay attention and they do respect sign, so any funny-clothed guy you see is probably just like me: a lonely billionaire who wants a (preferably --+++-+) wife so badly that he fails not only that one, but every other advance in the process  Embarrassed but would even more than that just like to talk to you)

As if this was about me. Even the Celine Dion song was a 10/10,000,000 hit (out of all the songs in existence), etc. Wink

Added: 17.17. So Zechariah is able to, in 126 minutes, do approximately as follows:
* Write 80 lines of advanced and unintelligible English (needed to check spelling for that one, tbh)
* Make up the theories discussed in the postings as the only other source for them is in Sanskrit, (and Zechariahs feels bad for the 'in 12 languages' part of the writing of odes for cigars, since he is only holiday-proficient in 8 languages)
* Smoke 1*CIG and 1*CAN
* Almost finish a glass of about perfect (19.5/20) W1600M, even without pairing
* Write 9 lines in IRC, containing wisdom such as:
Zechariah: In case anyone did not pay attention, the reason for candles and silver in missions is CAN: one is for lighting, the other for extinguishing.

* Arrange the party (well not totally, but to the point of making sure 1000*BEER is available by 4pm Tuesday when the doors fly open and all the thirsty classy boys/girls enter in to this Entry-level (seriously we drinkin' BEER here and enjoy as we only dream about sex but this is not that night yet so just come and don't ask questions).
* Calculate his approximate clock frequency to be [sorry for interrupting, but I was so much minding other things that accidentally almost sipped the Albert Bichot Chablis Premier Cru Les Vaillons Domaine Long-Depaquit 2007 but luckily was notified by the poignant smell of it before the lips even touched the glass, let alone the nectar] about 0.13 Hz since the girls did count him to say 'fuck' 42 times in 310 seconds, earning him a Daily Warning from base:OakLounge. If we think Oak Lounge is the pinnacle of Zechariah's experience, it'd be on average 0.05 Hz (meaning only 12 thoughts per minute) but even that is 17,820 fucks per day (ok if you don't sleep, so lemmake it 12,000). So the thought process continued that if someone asks you a 5 and you just stuff it to his hand, the beggar is receiving maybe 3 fucks from you (20 if you are a woman, but they cancel out). If you start considering the situation more, it'll be 20 fucks even for guys, easily. If you feel 'shoulda,woulda,coulda' (no matter if you gave him the money or not) then the thought is tormenting you a whole day, let's say 100 fucks. So in fact unless the price per fuck is less than 5/(100-3)~  - -

I'll stop naming my achievements during the 126 minutes, but sure it feels good that you live a life about 100x more than is ever possible to publish in the thread, and FOR THAT VERY REASON cannot even get a beautiful woman to love you (I mean it's ok to say whatever, but I'd like to have you here). But pay attention to some of the theories. Paying attention means that you designate a whole evening, not on football, but to understand that the mysteries of the Universe are actually explainable in simple language (just like CK commands, what a coincidence) and are very powerful. If it resonates, contact me or any of the agents (as many have already done, but instead of sending applications, how about joining the fun instead: 8 days of party left and you can (and must, if I mobilise you) fly over in 48 hours). We promise a whole new life in a way you could not imagine (or even I, just a few weeks ago, and all because of 'KI potassium iodide' that they sell in pharmacy for 2.38 in coins (lasts for a week)).

Oh yes the previous thing is almost too bad to leave to the next, so let me finish the last sip of W1600M (even the last drop was 19/20) before finishing with that one:

So in fact unless the price per fuck is less than 5/(100-3)~0.02 euros, then it actually makes sense to always have a 5 in your pocket just in case anyone asks for it. (Even at that rate, you should be making 240 euros every single day only by the fucks ungiven if you meet a beggar and don't even ask, just give a 5.)

The reason we feel different is that we have managed ways to play with large money in a small amount of fucks given (fuck is a 4-letter word because of this, let the wise understand). So I have so far given about 100 fucks for the 100,000mil missing, so approx 1,000,000,000 (EUR 100k) per fuck. in a day, it means billions. Obviously this is one of the ways to make unlimited money (if you just close the TV for one evening and read this until you understand, thank you Wink ).

The Reason that it is more blessed to Give than to Receive is as follows:
When you give, don't give a fuck.

ADD: Schemer/liar: These ones bend the truth on purpose, to further their goals. They are helluva good company, just because it takes time to decipher their messages, a good way to give fucks that are not wasted in watching TV.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

Anyone have any interesting account numbers for sale? 36 and 130 are just not doing it for me Sad

What about charid 5?

I would say 2 or 16 of the low numbers and 666 and 777 of the high numbers are of interest.

Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

Commoner promotions of 1669

Cconnected (#1111) has been promoted to L5 Expert.

L23S (#1094) has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Mulu (#1258) has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Speed (#1273) has been promoted to L4 Novice.
Morda (#1276) has been promoted to L4 Novice.

Sznikers (#1106) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Kidjim (#1114) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Siksoo (#1130) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Cheapcan (#1188) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Kristin (#1210) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Hendriik (#1245) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Rebane (#1257) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Egert (#1287) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.
Timoto (#1334) has been promoted to L3 Beginner.

Congratulations to all the promoted!

Reminder: All commoners can rise levels all the way up to L9 Great Wizard just by consuming products with wisdom and appearing on the Top World scoreboard.
Rules for commoner character promotions:
Appearing on Top World wisdom scoreboard daily at random time when admin checks it
IF you are in top-5, one level promotion up to L6: Master
IF you are in top-3, one level promotion up to L8: Doctor
IF you are the top-1, one level promotion up to L9: Great Wizard
Only one level-up per character per game-year.
Coming promotions will be updated here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peOkmuO7fY29xVjYDnCS7JsFTXRo2OZAmvULG-OQxiY/edit#gid=904363438 the promotions will be given out on Sundays.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:53:46 PM

Anyone have any interesting account numbers for sale? 36 and 130 are just not doing it for me Sad

What about charid 5?
I would say 2 or 16 of the low numbers and 666 and 777 of the high numbers are of interest.
How about 20!
But you will have to revive it!
It is only one of the few that died and stayed that way!

Have #20 for you serje.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

What about charid 5?

How about 20!
But you will have to revive it!
It is only one of the few that died and stayed that way!

still 2, 16, 666 and 777

CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:20:42 PM

For those of you who've been had by pressing enter in the middle of a line,

For those of you who haven't yet,

Here's a greasemonkey script which will fix this. If works with recent Firefox at least.
It needs the Greasemonkey plugin to work, obviously. Available on the mozilla FF plugin site (Tools/Addons).

Enjoy not selling your stuff to Mooo for cheap Cheesy

// ==UserScript==
// @name        No split line
// @namespace   CK
// @description Prevents enter in the middle of a command splitting it
// @include     https://cryptokingdom.me/*
// @version     1
// @grant       none
// ==/UserScript==

cli=document.getElementById("cli")

function on_key(e)
{
  if (e.which == 13)
    {
      var len = text.value.length;
      cli.text.selectionStart = len;
      cli.text.selectionEnd = len;
    }
}

if (cli) cli.addEventListener("keypress", on_key, true);
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:13:42 PM

Well, I just could not let this pearl pass by without notice. Cheesy

Code:
07:39 < Marquess_Loaf> Speed112: are you bv69bot?
07:39 < Speed112> Marquess_Loaf: No, I'm new.
07:39 < moneromooo> Oh, my. So many people have given B1 and M3 to new recently, you must be rich :)
goin2mars.

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:26:14 AM

Code:
07:39 < moneromooo> Oh, my. So many people have given B1 and M3 to new recently, you must be rich :)

Nice catch, that one went right by me. That was pretty damn funny Cheesy

Update on this: I received responses from two admins to request the assistance of theymos/Cyrus.

I have sent both of them a message, and requested one of the admins to forward the request to theymos/Cyrus.

I'm hoping to hear back from them.

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:41:53 AM

Code:

Nice catch, that one went right by me. That was pretty damn funny Cheesy

Update on this: I received responses from two admins to request the assistance of theymos/Cyrus.

I have sent both of them a message, and requested one of the admins to forward the request to theymos/Cyrus.

I'm hoping to hear back from them.

But the important thing is did theymos or Cyrus answered to you?
I also messaged Cyrus and he didn't even bothered to replay, well it's Easter so he might be celebrating!

Space for rent if its still trending
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: