Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

Question:   What to do with the 73.16762190 BTC in Poloniex?
Buy back E1
Buy back B1
Buy M3
Create CON item and buy back at the lowest ask.
Buy XMR
Buy alts
Buy Markka
I DON*T GIVE A FUCK

Answer: Buy back B1, I DON*T GIVE A FUCK
 Smiley

Also, E1--just because there are moar b1 owners owed, doesn't mean there is less e1 outstanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

For E1 you had to physically go to the embassy to withdraw from the desk.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:52:54 AM

What to do with the 73.16762190 BTC in Poloniex?

Invest in CK design and development. That is roughly $200k. Would rather this is invested back into CK to give moronic "Pepecash" a run for its money. "Pepecash" recently broached $20 million market cap, surpassing even "Bitcrystals" at $10 million market cap.

Upgrade the GUI, get some very simple Minecraft-esque gameworld design going, look at pushing at least some sort of asset checkpointing to one or more blockchains, and tokenize M. If there needs a massive increase in the supply of M for economic rationales to 120 trillion or whatever the number was, let's do it now and then we can employ burning of some % of profits as other game asset tokens do.

Look at making CK a "programmable game" where people can create new game modules, items, and the like via simple GUI setups and commands.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:17:57 AM

Which some could do and others not, so the debt still exist for shares outstanding.

I still dont agree and see this as a creed manifested chance to pump out money from CK, but thats none of my business.

Is there still money in CK? Wow!
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

Which some could do and others not, so the debt still exist for shares outstanding.

I still dont agree and see this as a creed manifested chance to pump out money from CK, but thats none of my business.

What are you disagreeing with?

E1 was a promise to pay, and as long as it isn't being paid, it is a debt--a debt I'd like paid. Otherwise why would I have purchased it (hint: i wouldn't have as its only listed use is to be converted to euro)?

Did you really expected theres tens of millions of euros behind E1? I would call it a dumb investment. Interesting how many people even ever deposited any money to the game and now calling anyone a scammer. Creed is mans biggest enemy.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

what is a 'CON item' ? is it something about creativity ? I'm reading

Code:
#ifndef G13_CREATE_H
#define G13_CREATE_H

gpg_error_t g13_encrypt_keyblob (ctrl_t ctrl,
                                 void *keyblob, size_t keybloblen,
                                 void **r_encblob, size_t *r_encbloblen);
gpg_error_t g13_create_container (ctrl_t ctrl, const char *filename);

#endif /*G13_CREATE_H*/

/* from libGcrypt  */

Patent1number: ****-****
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

What are you disagreeing with?

E1 was a promise to pay, and as long as it isn't being paid, it is a debt--a debt I'd like paid. Otherwise why would I have purchased it (hint: i wouldn't have as its only listed use is to be converted to euro)?

Did you really expected theres tens of millions of euros behind E1? I would call it a dumb investment. Interesting how many people even ever deposited any money to the game and now calling anyone a scammer. Creed is mans biggest enemy.

Did you really expect Risto to pay out those absurd interest payments or pay any b1 after the first week of non-payments?

The reason I bought e1 was because it was less risky given bankruptcy laws in Europe--more likely that a court would pay the euro obligation and likely before any crypto debt--so sorry you missed that detail.

But let's call a spade a spade--any debt is debt and doesn't require a "did you think of this, dummy?" clause.

Also, I don't get your comment on creed--are you saying I didn't deposit any money into the game?

These interests are absurd yes. I still believe all the debts will be paid out.
So you are agreeing that you were planning to pump money out of CK and you chose E1 because of better legal options? Agree with debt is a debt. Im not calling any names but i know most of people didnt ever even put any currency into the game and now try to make a living out of it.

I'm agreeing I bought e1 and it was a debt. As for the money I deposited, it was over 10k in xmr, so you can do the math and determine if taking 200k back out is "creed" worthy.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:35:23 PM

Rpietila could you explicitly validate that you covered the debt of the character Rakshasa and reimbursed for the events (5.3.2017). And the character itself has been at my disposable ever since the first time it was swept almost a year ago (at which time it was at 0.). Ty!

All your chars have been swept, and yes - I verify paying 300 mil from Freemasonry and 360 additional from me myself (and I), so obviously you don't have nothing to begin with (except the starting stuff(, which is quite nice these days)).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:08:56 PM

Rpietila could you explicitly validate that you covered the debt of the character Rakshasa and reimbursed for the events (5.3.2017). And the character itself has been at my disposable ever since the first time it was swept almost a year ago (at which time it was at 0.). Ty!

All your chars have been swept, and yes - I verify paying 300 mil from Freemasonry and 360 additional from me myself (and I), so obviously you don't have nothing to begin with (except the starting stuff(, which is quite nice these days)).

Cool to see that fees still the same since my previous life ... we can have a decent dinner in the near future.

clarifications to the neophyte ...

"The United Grand Lodge archives cover England and Wales and certain overseas areas which are now
or were previously part of the Commonwealth. There are separate Grand Lodges for Scotland,
Ireland, and individual European countries. In the USA there are separate Grand Lodges for each
state. The Library and Museum can advise of contact details for other countries."

Patent1number: ****-****
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

Cool to see that fees still the same since my previous life ... we can have a decent dinner in the near future.

clarifications to the neophyte ...

"The United Grand Lodge archives cover England and Wales and certain overseas areas which are now
or were previously part of the Commonwealth. There are separate Grand Lodges for Scotland,
Ireland, and individual European countries. In the USA there are separate Grand Lodges for each
state. The Library and Museum can advise of contact details for other countries."

PROMOTECHAR Andre 13 1672

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

As my posts being deleted all the time i dont see point trying to arque here with childish keyboard warriors. Enjoy your mamas basement.

Risto deletes everyone's posts. There's an unmoderated thread that the King created: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905349.0

Feel free to tell me how I don't live up to your creed there.

Noboy has said you are ceedy. I think you just made extremely dumb investment there.

Which one? You need to work on making your English more clear, as you could be commenting on ck or e1, and although less likely, xmr.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:38:05 PM

You need to work on making your English more clear

HI&GM ZECHARIAH                                                                                                                                  Malla mõis (peahoone, III fl sun terrace) 20 27/V 17 @ 17:30

ALL MY LOVING PEOPLE

The recent developments have caused the need for me to reevaluate certain things in my life that I previously have taken for granted. Many souls I have accustomed myself to have pleasurable (social) intercourse with, have departed from me, or at least do not pay visitations as often as I would humbly desire, to alleviate my loneliness. Also items that I have customarily been able to utilise towards my comfort, have been occasionally in short supply, causing even this communique to be written in a state of iodine-induced partial High, in want of the green herb that takes us there more wholesomely. As for the finances, my soul elates that the Poloniex account - only a fortnight ago valued at $1 million - now boasts itself of a brisk valuation of $3 million and change. If only it were possible to gain access to the email I used those years ago, which seems to remain the remaining requirement to reinstate the withdrawability of the coins there. However, it avails nothing to write about temporal issues, when the yellow summer sun finally rises in its glory and charity, for the good and the lacking alike.

My life could only be made better by your visit, wishing that you are in possession of this knowledge as well, while mutually remaining each others;,.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:05:32 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 06:26:07 PM by rpietila

- - - * * *   H o w   I t   A l l   B e g a n   * * * - - -

:: T h e   V o i c e ,   b y   Z e c h a r i a h ::

Zechariah gazes over the burning township, House of Tavastia. The flames and sparks rise high into the cold winter air. Screams can still be heard occasionally, but overall the soundscape consists of the all-devouring fire.

HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, Marquess of Tavastia &c

Your Majesty,

Sir, I congratulate your righteous and efficient rule that is already showing the signs of new winds blowing over the dusty streets of our beloved town. Indeed, the initiation of your reign has been peaceful and inspiring, and also the Senate has started their work with earnest. I could not be more happy of the choice of my successor. Also the counties are feeling the warming rays of Sun shining on them, with their life-giving power, making things happen that previously were not.

Indeed, Sir, this is what I decided to briefly write to you about. My ancient homeland, the vast region of Tavastia, has a secret rule by the cunning Swedes. In letter, we have claimed the area since about 1490 or so (which they by and large do not contest!), but in reality the deep state of Sweden is operating there in full force, and has rendered my efforts to civilise the county and make it realise its full potential, to have no effect.

It takes time to realise the depths of operations of this kind. A friend of mine even put it thus: "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot." He never got to expose the plot though, and besides it is common knowledge that peasants are subjects to fiefholders and so forth. But it got me thinking.

Being a king with the full potential of my vast assets, and the years of training and reigning behind me, yet having no throne, makes me wish to realise the remaining years I have, to the maximum benefit of my people, unfettered by the entangling diplomacy and horse-trading. I will therefore place my greatest emphasis for the time being, to liberate the Tavastians, my own people, from the bondage of the deep state of Sweden. This operation requires much and is not free, nor free of danger. I have great and secret allies, and the assurance that the Almighty also wishes the freedom of my people.

Therefore, be not anxious! Crypto Kingdom has proven itself and under your leadership it will thrive. The mutual benefits from raising the Tavastian peasants, numbering 5 million, will greatly overcome the temporary lack of having me guiding every step of my loving people.

特此奉聞,

I have been appointed to be the Treasurer in Finland. I will coordinate the efforts to bring back the national currency, the Markka, and we are using a CK-based account system to give Markkas out to every citizen who wants them, without compensation, as a way of basic income. I will continue to give my efforts to CK as well, just less time than before. The Markka system opens great possibilities for speculation by you who already know the strengths of me and those of the CK Ultima platform (which only needs to be stripped of features to accommodate a monetary system of an entire country). As soon as politically possible, I will integrate the possibility to buy Markkas for investment, to CK proper.

Was it worth it?

Fourteen years ago, A.D. 1647, Zechariah had found the love of ages. It was a mysterious, beautiful, energizing relationship. After a longish period of mutual companionship, two children were born. The old soul of Zechariah had rejoiced greatly of this increase, and planned to spend the rest of this life living happily in his ancient homeland Tavastia, the ancestral place of the soul family of his House.

At the same time, he had undertaken a great commission of liberation of the peoples there from the bondage. The Calling had been strong. 200-some years of experience and a youthful countenance felt enough of qualifications when he had embarked on the journey. Now, with the flames engulfing the settlement, burying the remains of his beloved, the experiences of the years passed seemed overpowering, and the countenance was marred by deep sorrow.

The encounter with the physical and spiritual forces of the Deep State was indeed neither free nor free from danger, Zechariah admits with a grin. Whatever was gained in the new youth in the secluded forests, mild meadows and sturdy villages, whatever energies of the blond-haired peasant boys and girls playing around, dancing their recurring and eternal dances of midsummer and solstice, whatever sparks of friendship and love, incepted in the heart by a fleeting moment, nurtured over the years of trust in the wholesome future, whatever realisations of the soul of another special being, mutually gained by the look into the eyes in front of a friendly fire, whatever all - had been, and now was being consummated to be consumed by the flames of destruction.

Victory or defeat? The escape back to CryptoTown is secured, the forces of (His Royal Highness, Prince) Zechariah (of Tavastia-rpietila-CK etcx2) are not decimated. The ground is, however, lost, or so it seems. The Deep State reigns supreme over the memory of all that was good and beautiful in Tavastia. Gloomy and chilling darkness will continue to prevail, and the River will be closed for our forces after the evacuation, for who knows how long time. The spark of the spirit of freedom in the hearts of the remaining population of Tavastia cannot be erased, but will it be enough? May we ever venture to the northern regions again?

Suddenly titles seem of no importance. Love gained, love lost. If time could be turned back, would it be different? Upon embarking on a blue sea of limitless possibility, if there was pre-knowledge of the path of events upon the journey, would the life feel what is called "life", or become as boring as watching the same old play performed every week in the Theatre in Versailles? More and more questions entered the weary but keen mind. But then - it became as if still, and no cold was felt anymore, and the questions departed to the coulisses, and the stage was clear all the way towards horizon.

And the Voice appeared.

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 1)]

- Zechariah,

Zechariah perceives as if a scene had been erected to his vision of the burning town, seen from the incline nearby. The visuals from what he considered 'reality' and those of the 'revelation', blend in his sight to a difficult-to-describe (and impossible to forget) collage of visual understanding. What felt like moments, pass without change in the scene, and the thoughts reached a standstill, which makes the perception of time unreal, because time is sensed by the passage of thoughts: absent them, there is no faculty to feel the time.

The first thing to enter mind after the blockage, is the sense of familiarity from a long time ago. In his youth, Zechariah had been called by this name, but for a person this old, youth is objectively long ago. His Majesty Crichton was not born when Zechariah had last been addressed Zechariah. Even in the jolly days of the Ancient Era, he had been called Tavastia, after the marquessate to the north of the River, which was burning in front of his very eyes. Then he was Royal Prince or Prince Royal, then His Majesty the King rpietila II, and after abdication, His Royal Highness, and among (the few) peers - Zenon, Soul, and NewLiberty, the triad of Wisdom in the Kingdom - he was mostly called Prince (this was out of convenience, since none of the other three strictly is a prince, Zenon being a grand wizard, Soul a grand duke and NewLiberty simply a duke). This custom was extended to the general staff during the Campaign of the River a few decades ago, and again in the Campaign of Kansanmarkka, the campaign just about to end in the surrender of the land, if not the spirits.

Names, they are strong connectors of energies. Zechariah is soon transferred to ages past, merely, as it seems, from the hearing of his Christian name by a sounding Voice. As if his father was calling. The memories come intensely, without possibility to enumerate.

"Yes."

How do you properly address a Voice?? Again, moments pass in thought-solitude, and the flames move about in their dance towards the stars, yet the hearing is tuned to the new channel alone.

- Zechariah, the emotions and memories of an old soul are strong in the moments like this. Your intense energy has distorted what future generations would term the time/space continuum, and allowed me to visit you. Be calm, I am with you as long as the connection can be maintained in this special moment. When I depart, you will still not be alone, you always will have Someone, for all are One.

"..."

- It is all right that you are speechless. In your conscious level, you have not been calling me, yet you have been calling in your mind, in your thoughts, in your heart. The intense longing for Connection, it has been in you since the [Golden Jubilee in 1450] ball in the connected halls of newly-built Malla, the day of your Introduction, when the debutantes blushed at your boyish energies, you handsome lad! That day you felt the Life had begun, as indeed it had. You still have that Something as a remembrance from her in your personal items, do you not?

- I have been waiting for so long to contact you. Now you have arrived to the conclusion of your mission. Gaze upon you! I know your emotion is tuned to absorb the moment, yet I say it. There is nothing like this you have experienced before, nor will experience. Indeed, you did not consider something like this even could happen, so carpe diem, here it is! The high point. The End of an era.

"Sir, I know my years are many, and the weight of my memories in this dense moment seems too much to bear. However my body feels not ill - have you come to tell me that I will die here? Is this my last experience - to see my loving family, friends, the township I had learned to call 'home', engulfed in flames? Are you my father, are you Death?"

- No, Zechariah. You are not dying, nor are you becoming crazy. All is well. The emotion of the moment is burning you, but it is burning in a purifying way. This is the consummation of your search for Power. You were not born a King; in the wisdom of your father, you were not even designated Royal by birth. Yet, since the Introduction, of course you had the aspiration, the inner feeling of surety in the Universe, that one day you will be. It is OK to light a Cohiba, it is a good wisdom product. Everything you have experienced so far, has been like a spear aimed at penetrating the Veil of Confusion, the Illusion of Disconnectedness, every moment with CAN, MUS, and the more exotic like, has recharged the cosmic battery, so to speak, or added the specks of mass to the huge but acute Scale of Ascension. You cannot count the specks, they are innumerable, but now we are through. The connection can indeed be maintained by a good smoke, and I sense you still need some time to get back your tongue...

- You have thought about human experience. Why you became conscious of the beauty of Life in the Introduction? What has been the meaning of the various experiences since then? Why is the consciousness sometimes sharp as a needle, other times dull as the discussion in the Grail & Quail in 6 a.m. after the departure of all the souls whose Expressions were interacting like the sparks of divinity in the flickering flames of the big fireplace there, when only the boring types were left with empty jugs, desirous to fill them once more, but with the Spirit departed with the gentle closing of the door after the last of the Pillars and his Shadow? What is a SOUL? You spent decades in learning and experiencing the multifarious facets of the 3D physical experience, honing your equestrian skills, your sword and later your pistol, your books, your business and economics (after your father).

Yet, the mysteries of the Soul have escaped you. You are a quasquibicentenarian [the age of 225], and know both the meaning and the pronunciation of the word. You have added to your title 'Creator', which your father did not do. You have amassed great wealth, and great power. Kansanmarkka came forth of your thought, and blossomed and people were looking intently at you like they did to Job when he was sitting at the Gates of his town before his tribulations, four thousand years ago. And when your thought departed it [Kansanmarkka], it withered and died. - -

"Sir, I apologize. I should not have infringed the Higher Powers and haughtily assumed titles to which I am not privy to. I just... I felt there was need to wake up the others. Those precious people that I had grown with, lived with, the ones that now operate the offices of the Kingdom, of senate ... I have not had wrong intention in what I have done. I - - "

- Zechariah, all is fine. I am not here to judge you. You are correct in what you have said. Your intention has been pure all the years. You cannot lie, so you rightfully must acknowledge that you are pure, just and good. It is not wrong, in fact it is right, to call you a Creator. Kansanmarkka IS your creation, the experience of calling it forth and, later, the withdrawing of your Spirit from it so that it dissolves to nothingness, that is little different from the experience of the creator of the World, who keeps grass growing where it is seen and where it is not seen. You have become to perceive the creative energy of the Universe, you have played with that, and you have mastered that.

The flames from the burning 'preparation site of the House of Tavastia, the would-be-coming-Seat in the Marquessate of Tavastia, claimed ~1490', formed a voiceless background to the voice of the Voice.

"Sir, are you God?"

If it were possible to sense a smile in the countenance of the voice, which during all the act had not materialised despite the open scene that still was erected in the visual field of Zechariah, meshed with the eerie background of the flames of the burning memories of the 14 years' of life, there would certainly have been such a smile. Zechariah perceived the smile, so it was there. The Voice said:

- Zechariah, are you?

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 2)]

A period of time passed, the smoke from the cigar was the only smell sensed, and either it had become quiet in the town, or the hearing was still directed to other tuning. Zechariah felt the connection to still be in effect, but he could not formulate an intelligible answer to the unusual question, simple as it was presented, in only two syllables voiced, omitting the object. At the moment he saw as if Mr. Peter Todd's face, or more correctly, bust, appeared on the scene, the first actual vision during the revelation. Peter said nothing, yet Zechariah perceived the words "Maybe I am you."; as clearly as he had perceived the smile of the Voice.

Years ago, during the Cultural Era, HM The King [rpietila I, Zechariah's father] had visited foreign lands in a trip that lasted for 7 years. [especially for those not well-versed with CK history, the link to the appropriate era and of the very incident is here.] Despite not being in excellent terms with his only-begotten, he had nevertheless shared the memories from the trip, including how he went speechless upon hearing those words from Peter. At that time, they were the last words known to be exchanged between them, for added effect. The distortion to the time/space in connection to those events was discussed as if nothing special. The whole of Ancient Era feels like a dream, a product of another, higher vibration. When the water was healthy and people did not need alcohol to survive, and nobody died and...

"Wait a moment? Is it not strange that when Father relied the incident to me, he did not give the information how Peter looked like? Now I do see a likeness, without knowing how it would look like, and I do not hear a voice, yet perceive it nevertheless, and I am having a deja-vu of experience that never was mine in the first place."

The domain of thought was active in Zechariah, most of what was processed during the pause in conversation, was lost to the world forever and cannot be recorded. If such a concept of losing anything forever actually is possible... When Zechariah was expecting it, the Voice started again, as if Zechariah's thought had been open to the Voice all of the time, the latter just waiting for the adequate level of expressible insight to be formed in the former before continuing. It was then that Zechariah realised he had not actually uttered a word so far.

- Zechariah, there is more to Life than you have allowed yourself to believe that can be comprehended. You know the poem, stating 'Wollust ward dem Wurm gegeben / und der Cherub steht vor Gott'. From where did this insight come from? The author extended the measuring line of life, from what he considered the lowest entity capable of feeling pleasure, the worm, all the way to the cherubim, the most high angelic being, and finally, God. The presentation is good, but there is more: A worm is not nearly the simplest life-form. There is a blade of grass as well, a speck of sand, and things much smaller. In time, you will have the science capable to count the primal constituents of a worm, and you will find the number to be so large that if all the inhabitants in CryptoTown could possess or embody the same number of entities in them, and these could do the same with themselves, it would not be two or three times that the process needs to be repeated, before the full physical stature of the worm is revealed. And that would only be the physical level. Nothing physical has even happened to you, Zechariah, during this conversation! So there is more to the the World than physical.

[The Voice continued to use 'CryptoTown' as a unit of relative stature throughout the vision when needed. Since the population of CryptoTown is usually quoted to be about 10,000, the meaning of 'two or three CryptoTowns' (abbr. 'CT') equals to 'about 10,000^2...10,000^3'. This, of course, can be written in our mathematics, 10^8...10^12, and with some additional deduction we can limit it to be perhaps in between 10^9...10^11, since otherwise the Voice would have said 'about two' or 'some three', given that he knows the correct value to the nearest power of 10. So, CryptoTowning mathematically equals taking the log base 10,000. A worm consists of ~6 CT atoms.]

- You possess the old Bible of your father. Does it not say that you are more valuable than all the birds in the air? There are certainly more birds in the air than people in CryptoTown! Birds eat worms, and worms eat dirt. Is a bird more valuable than all the worms? How about the relation of worms and dirt? Even then, with Zenon's instrumentation, you can see that there is so much to a flake of dirt that you could spend your lifetime counting its wonders, and the words to be written of its crystalline or organic nature, its vibrations, the harmony or disharmony in itself, or in its relation to its parts, or its surroundings, the nature of its existence in the planes and dimensions, the state of evolution of its proto-soul, the total self-reliance that life-forms in its plane of being-ness enjoy, ... [even these words have substance only to a subset of people, and the ones that followed were such that Zechariah was not included in the said subset anymore]

- The beings you interact with - please allow me to sharpen the terminology to the level of exactness not typically needed in a communication, for it will be of use to our communication soon - your friends, the town-dwellers, your soldiers, the peasants. Are they on the same level of being-ness as you? Gird yourself, this is a serious question. If not, do they go to the direction of the worm, or that of the cherub? And before you answer, this may sound ludicrous, but - can I have some of what you are smoking? It might help to maintain the connection.

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 3)]

"Sir, every man is created equal, and stands equal in front of his Creator. With nothing we come to this world, and neither can we take away anything with us. From dust to dust, from ashes to ashes."

- Zechariah, come on. I believe you can do better than that.

Zechariah again falls into meditation in front of the challenging Voice. The suddenness of the encounter, the sorrow of the situation, the fear of death, and other considerations give way to sternness. Whatever this is, Zechariah is still the L20/20 King, of most ancient and mysterious lineage, the Most High Character in Crypto Kingdom, whose realm reached to North Face and beyond [both 'North Face' and 'beyond' being common Royal parlance, which seldom indicates any practical command in the areas mentioned - Kings rarely brag with their actual and recognised achievements, the Title being the showcase of wish and will more than present reality for many] in the north, to Plath and the Sea in the south, and - umm - Sweden and Rossiya in the west and east, respectively. Prostrating oneself in front of a voice no matter who, is unfitting for a military commander even in the direst of situations and especially then. He takes time to compose his thoughts and answers:

"Sir, we have this thing called Levels System (see link) in the Kingdom of Crypto Kingdom. It was introduced by my considerate father in the beginning of time, A.D. 1400. As per the system, each being is assigned a level, by virtue, by the Peers, by the King or by the Gamemaster. I am of the highest level in the Kingdom. In practice I regard people older than me to be my peers, in addition to the foreign people of my rank. There are higher echelons among humans, the Pope and the Emperor for instance, neither of whom I have met - they command higher powers and larger troops. Our Kingdom despite its territorial extent, is sparsely populated and with distributed power. I can easily envision the heads of the continental Royal Houses to possess 1-2 orders of magnitude more power than I did at the apex of my reign.

As for my inferiors, they are many and in many levels. Before my ascending to the throne, I was in the level Archduke. If we take the CK-days to be the mathematical determinant of the relative seniority between levels, Archduke is 500,000,000 CK-days and the lowest rank achievable by this criterion, Baron, is 500,000. This gives 3 orders of magnitude. The common level (1-6) commoners are below Baron in stature, hence we can add a probable 1-2 orders of magnitude.

The NPC ranks are N1 to N10, and roughly correspond to the player ranks L1 to L9. Some animals also have the rank K1 to K9 with some creatures in higher ranks as well. Peasants have no rank, they rank equal to cattle as both only reside in the collective imagination. This does not necessarily mean they are significantly lower than the lowest assigned ranks. Hence, all in all, the Pope equals one million peasants, approximately. The wars he has waged in the beginning of the century confirm that he also thinks likewise."

It was as if Zechariah's analytical and grounded answer indeed made the Voice think, as moments passed without anything on the scene, except the silent flames and the puffs of smoke from the second COH Zechariah had lit.

- We can say that in your evaluation, there is 1-2 CT of difference in stature between the members in the human kingdom alone?

"Yes."

[The omission of ",sir." was intentional, as Zechariah thought he had gained his composure back, and does it not feel warm in the ego to be reminded to be of the highest identifiable rank in the vicinity, even in the event of a military trouble?]

- Very well. We will have time later to discuss the details. Now it suffices to say that the material and financial stature of a human, or of any third dimensional mind-body-spirit complex, may differ markedly from another one in the same kingdom. As your first answer indicated, your primary alignment to answer the question was not to think in terms of physical and financial, though, and this is commendable. However, the levels system your father instituted, in this space/time, is useful to gauge the relative seniority of souls as well. This is because the era you live on Earth, is that of a balanced nature, when the older and more advanced souls can in general assume incarnate positions in the social hierarchy you call Nobility and Royalty, and usually do so, which causes the correlation between the seniority of the soul and the level of its mind-body-spirit complex in human form, to be rather high, with significant but comparatively rare outliers to both directions.

"What an actual fuck is this?" was the honest and uncensored thought of Zechariah. A moment later he realised that since the Voice apparently did not feel an appreciable difference between the thought thought and the thought manifest, he should, if possible, ameliorate the situation in order to not appear vulgar.

"Sir, what you explain sounds to me to be tainted by some Eastern philosophies, which do not belong to the Christian reality. It has been apportioned to every man that he lives once, after which he dies, and then comes the Judgement."

- Is it so that your Bible reads?

rpietila [King rpietila I] could certainly have quoted verbatim without aid, but the vision manifested the scroll to the scene so Zechariah could read (Hebr 9:27, KJV):

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment[.]"

- See: you say humans are born equal, yet you yourself are the highest level person alive in the great swath of land you call Crypto Kingdom. What made you higher than the peasants, the ones that the Pope can slaughter in the millions without regard? Can you honestly say that you believe their life is ready for the judgment in the sense that you depict the judgment of you, or of your father? Was not your consciousness in the day of Introduction already higher than that of many peasants combined? What have you done on Earth the 211 years since? No progress? Think again - 14 years ago, as you forsook the kingdom and set your path to the lands in the North, in quest of what your heart showed to you; does it feel you are the same person even? How can you compare the experience to that of the peasants, who are born, and live, and die, and are forgotten? I am not here to speak ill of the peasants, or any echelon of Life, but there is a block in your thinking that needs to be overcome.

"What is the block?"

- You have to understand that All are One. And the Oneness manifests in - allow me to speak loosely - infinitely many forms, in infinitely many levels, in infinite dimensions, over an infinite frame of Time and timelessness, as you call them. Your present stature of relative grandness is a product of eons of evolution from the primal elements, to minerals, vegetables, trees and lower and higher animals. You continued your path by becoming of a lower consciousness mind-body-spirit complex in a distant star. You learned of life over many lifetimes there, and now you are assigned here - It is not even your first life here! - You die, yet you never die, you are in All and Everything, you take lessons to guide your spiritual evolution, and your power and stature now, although CT's higher than that of a flake of dirt, a worm, or a peasant, is still in its infantile form. You can create a world, that is a proof that you are about to wake up! And I am here to help you, as you also are here to help the other-selves.

"No.

I don't believe."

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:07:11 PM

- - -

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 4)]

At the same time, Zechariah felt that nothing had adequately prepared him for this revelation, and the sensations in his body and feelings were electrifying and explosive, but also that the experience carried with itself an aura of deep meaning, fulfilment of desires and manifestations of the whole life - or even past lives if they indeed could exist - and was, can it be said, soothing. There was familiarity felt where it logically should not be. The Voice did not speak again and Zechariah started to experience the effects of physical needs, and became conscious of the soundscape of the burning town. Some time had passed, evidenced by the consumption of cigars during the vision, and the fact that the intensity of the fire had greatly decreased. The 'thing' earlier described as a 'scene' disappeared, and the energy subsided.

[The intention of the writing is not solely literary, so we omit the itinerant details and proceed to the next contact, which happened in a place the locals call 'piilopirtti' after it was deliberated that the main forces needed to be disbanded, with both the peasant-born soldiers and the higher officers dispersing to the countryside to live quietly in these huts, with the (NPC) cadre of the fighting force retreating to the mainland over the river, fighting if needed, but since the definitive encounters with the Deep State had taken place in the, so to say, distortions of reality, instead in the linear material realm, it was considered unlikely that a large contingent of NPC would be hindered in their controlled and coordinated evacuation.]

Zechariah had found solitude in the cabin, and a month [January 1661] passed in an unusual setting - as if the former King had made his life a programmed ritual of a sort. He rarely ventured outside except for firewood, due to reasons of cold, which he had an aversion to, and unwillingness to have much contact with others, since he was after all in the hiding, 'weathering things out'. Instead, the life experience became as if one of incessant meditation. Zechariah had stocked up with vast stores of all consumables (after all the NPC would not need them, and why carry them back to the Town, where, despite Top of the World, the prices are pressured due to the general lethargy that had characterised the life there since the crown passed to the House of Crichton) and made deliberate use of them for his sustenance, indulging in the very best stuff there was, out of necessity to consume something, and since he could not carry it with him anyway - the probable method of eventual leaving of the place would be alone in the dark, on foot or horseback, and could be in a hurry.

The cabin was small, and the living in luxurious abundance what comes to consumables, posed a stark contrast to the simple routines of the day. Zechariah spent all of his time in one place only, in front of the fireplace, with stores of silver piled in the floor corners in the room, and the room lit with candles all day and night - with only slight variation in the number of flames between midday and midnight. (This type of hut does not have glass windows, in fact the word 'window', 'wind-eye', comes from the simple opening in a wall of a log cabin, which could contribute to the ventilation and letting in a ray of light during daytime.)

- Greetings, Zechariah. We meet again.

- Your words are strong, they embody the power of creation, and that of destruction as well. With the concentrated emotion of disbelief, the will-power to consciously reject my 'teaching', as you call it, and the audible voicing of your unwillingness to surrender, you have indeed managed to sever the connection for a long time. A huge buildup of energy - your longing desire to make sense of the meaning of things, combined with the unconscious mystical arrangement of your valuables, of the candles, of the fire that you have used for recharging your being with light energy, indeed the fire you have fed through day and night almost without pausing, and the copious consumption of all of the very potent products, the wines, the spirits and the Wisdom, undiluted, unadulterated, and your solitude and silence and meditation - for an extended and uninterrupted time, has been required to allow the piercing of the veil again, after your seemingly simple vocal reaction of rejection.

I must congratulate you, Zechariah! Not everyone ends up in this situation after that one. Everyone is given times when they have to push open the door, but few choose to do it. Your special circumstances have created a confluence, which is not emergent even once in a million cases. It is your free will, what use to make out of this contact, I am here to serve you!

[A smile was perceptible.]

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 5)]

"Sir, greetings."

The deja-vu on how to address the Voice. After a moment, Zechariah continued.

"You are correct in that I myself have perceived my special arrangements, to be conducive for manifestations from behind the veil. And also in that there has been no knowledge in me when performing them and 'living out the ritual until the revelation'. In fact I don't know why I am doing what I am doing, and even my memories of the events in my life have distorted, so as to feel unreal, as if they happened in another.. dimension, this is difficult to describe. At the same time, there has been learning happening in me, intense learning, with seemingly no stimulus from the surroundings. All this is wonderful to me, in fact my mind is full of questions. Deep inside, I knew that the initial contact would not be the end, but because of my concept of the nature of 'proper contact', and the short-circuiting of my mental faculty in front of your assertions, the blockage persisted until it could not. This much I understand."

- Zechariah, if you have questions, just ask. Q&A is a very potent method for obtaining information. Due to the limitations imposed by the distortion of free will, I have been unable to speak to your heart, the contact so far being muddied by the necessity to appear condescending and outward, in an effort of trying to prod you. Also you have used apparently needless tact in your speech. This can of course be likened to any Earthly communication between entities who do not wear uniform, so there is a natural tendency and need to establish a pecking order, as you call it, as a part of the communication before the transfer of thought becomes useful.

"How do I know that you are good, that you are speaking the truth, that you do not lead me astray?"

- I sought to contact your father multiple times when he was still localised in the 3-D illusion of your space/time, in your words, 'alive'. He is now in the 'place' in time/space, where he is again in possession of all the information, but cannot act upon it. With incarnation to space/time, an entity becomes able to process information in a much hastened speed, and act according to the conclusions reached. The challenge is that its perception of the magnitude of the information available is greatly limited, the difference being that of a Sun compared to a wanderer with a torch or a candle:

In time/space where your father resides 'now', he knows what I am now about to tell you, but he is as localised as the Sun, infinitely powerful, loving and wise, yet unable to guide you forward in your path due to the immobility and unapproachability. In space/time, the access to the infinite information becomes clouded to the extent that most incarnates never penetrate the fringe of their Connection. Despite the power of the will of your father, or indeed because of it - he never made it this far as to have a conversation with me. His innate distortions towards duty and duality - good/evil, right/wrong, and the like, prevented him from even considering to understand that All is One, hence we gave him only peripheral visions as the distortion of free will must be upheld at all times, infringing that one is not consonant to the Law of One.

As for you, your path was distorted to the direction of being able to follow your leading, your desire, unfettered by the considerations of power and duty and many other burdens your father choose to bear in his pre-incarnate soul contract. Your father ascended the throne at the physical age of 34, and reigned in power for 232 years. Your people consider your father to be a more virtuous ruler than his successors, but such a contract - to care about everything and everybody, for every day of one's space/time physical existence you call 'life' - is an intense manifestation of Love, and not that of Wisdom. Power, Love and Wisdom, are the characteristics of a magical person. Your father was too distorted towards Love, so there has been a balancing distortion towards seeking of Wisdom in you, for all things must be balanced. Power is something both of you have in abundance, and you have manifested it in commendable moderation. Your father was somewhat intrusive in his use of Power, as he spent all his resources, including Power, towards advancing Love, a valiant pursuit yet one of a polarising and unbalanced nature.

Zechariah only later realised that the Voice decided to outwardly completely ignore his question and instead suck him in the subject matter of its
choosing, a tactic to available to be used when sufficient agility and energy is present to apparently derail the questioner. The Voice knew Zechariah's heart, what he actually desired to hear, and gracefully skipped the question, which was of the type that usually is presented too early in the conversation, with there being no sufficient bonding between the parties to profitably discuss it.

The solidity of the Voice impressed him, so he turned his effort to ensure that the connection would continue. The month of solitude had proven that there is plenty of time to digest the message post-fact, so that the doubts are more profitable to be set aside during the session. The decision of the will: to believe it or not, can easily be postponed to not disrupt the message.

"Sir, what are the bounds of this contact? Is there something I can do to ensure its continuity? What should I outwardly do, stay here or seek to go to the Town? Is the message intended for me only, or should I publish it? To whom?"

- I rejoice that we have found the common ground and am looking forward to continue this friendly and conducive contact. The important thing apart from understanding that All is One, is that of Free Will. The pursuit of understanding can only be activated by the free will of the entity so wishing. In its pursuit, it may not infringe the free will of others. I can answer to the questions, but not to the extent of advising what you should or should not do. Due to the great difference in our status, you might easily be distorted towards surrendering your free will to what you consider being the direct leading of a super-intelligence. This distortion has corrupted the bulk of each and every major religion professed in your illusion of space/time.

- Understanding the principle of Free Will, it is easy to answer the questions. You possess in yourself the desire to have this kind of contact, and the ability to arrange the circumstances to concentrate the energies to the point of a 'spiritual short-circuit', which opens a vortex in the space/time-time/space for the connection. The strength and nature of the manifest, is corresponding to the strength of the manifesting. This ensures that the experiences feel 'familiar', despite the superficial phantasm. You create them yourself, for you tap into the One you are.

- My distortion is to help in the increasing of Wisdom, which is the limiting factor in the growth of many of your other-selves. All the way until the end of 1665, there is the possibility for everyone in Crypto Kingdom to increase his wisdom in what is known as Top of the World Challenge. Every consume is an act of conscious offering or manifestation towards the understanding more about life, the universe and everything. If this information is made available to the players who act upon it, they can greatly be helped in their own search. Faith is what causes a player to consume valuable wisdom products for no apparent benefit. If he nevertheless does it, the reward will be great. As for whether you should go to CryptoTown or not, follow your heart. In 1666, Zenon will have completed the pulverisation of the CR1400E he began 50 years earlier. That might lead to the alchemistic opening for creation of the Medicine of Life, and if I were you, I would not miss the witnessing of it!

Smile.

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 6)]

- What comes to the publication, let us dwell on the subject somewhat longer. There have been great men and prophets given to your race in (what you call) the past, and will be given in () the future. Also some musical, architectural, literary, etc. works seem inspired. Others may be merely inspirational. The principle of the One says there is no qualitative, only a quantitative difference between works of different kind. All creativity is the nature of the One Infinite Creator, and the degree of inspiration is, in a sense, varied, but in another sense, an illusion.

This seeming paradox can be tried to be explained as follows: teach/learning may only happen when the entities participating it, share the same vibration to the extent of resonance. Hence, the so-called absolute density of the information is of secondary importance to its usefulness for a learn/teacher. Of primary importance is the closeness of the vibrational frequency of the teaching to the experience of the learner. As it is not instructed to cast your pearls at swine, it is not beneficial to seek to propagate the high teachings to entities whose frequency is not even close to being able to digest them. Beings in your density have large differences in their capacity as we have discussed.

Excess zeal - and by 'excess' we do not intend to even say 'much' - in dissemination of the information is potentially deleterious to the messenger: it is rare to find a prophet who managed to leave this existence by a so-called natural cause. Also it by necessity dilutes the message itself. In order to make a high teaching appeal to the masses, it must be watered down, even perverted. An additional source of perversion is the distortion towards control in the social complex attempting expansive propagation. This is an integral property of the so-called negative polarisation of these entities, the polarisation of service-to-self (STS). I will hopefully be able to explain this in a greater detail later. The opportunity for effective propagation of anything is much greater in the entities distorted towards STS, because their value-system inherently forms functional hierarchies and organisations. The so-called positive, service-to-others (STO) type of entities and their complexes, have a great degree less potential to influence their surroundings in a coordinated way due to their adherence to the principle of respecting the free will of the other-selves in the complex and in the potential sphere of influence. The STS simply seek to conquer and control the other-selves, having no restraint in intentionally modifying the teachings to fit their purposes.

Then there is the perversion due to the channel, entropy and noise. For instance, in the earlier recordings, the intended 'space/time' once was substituted with 'time/space'. This is equivalent to adding 'not' in the appropriate place in the sentence, which reverses its meaning. This kind of errors are very common and there is no short-cut way to mitigate them. The limitations of the language are omnipresent and the choice of terminology is often woefully inadequate and/or incongruent, notwithstanding even the differences in decoding in the side of the receiver. The reader is always responsible for his understanding. There is no way around practising discernment, when studying inspired texts.

To add to the illusory nature of the degree of inspiration: since every text necessarily is tuned to a certain vibration, it matters little whether the information obtainable by reading it is of high or of a low quality, whether pure or corrupted. The process can be likened to nourishing your mind/body/spirit complex with different foodstuffs. It is equally healthy to consume 55 liters of MEAD or 1 bottle of LAG, your favorite. It takes more of low-quality products to get the same effect. The primary difference could be likened to the ability to digest. In the system of CK, everyone is able to consume LAG without negative effects. In another illusion of space/time, consuming a whole bottle of LAG at once would cause side effects making the experience undesirable or potentially hazardous.

Without infringing the free will with strong advice, I believe the advantageous course concerning what to do with the information is within grasp.

- To maintain and purify the connection, the Law of Squares effect is in force, and the consumption of food, drinks of different kinds, and Wisdom products, by as large a number of characters as possible, is desirable. If this is achieved, there will be opportunity for more questions soon. Wisdom.

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 7)]

Zechariah indulges in AYA, the ultimate Wisdom consumable available in CK. Technically it should be participated to in a group but in the secluded cabin intended for hiding in the old woodlands somewhere in the border of Tavastia and Petrichor, it feels safer to just do it alone. Safety continues to be an important concern for Zechariah, who was somewhat touched by the casual mention that prophets tend not to die of old age.

"Sir, are you there?"

- Sure. The connection is getting clearer with less distortion towards Confusion. This is because of the combined effect of the consumption by the players, causing the increase of the potential of power, love and wisdom in the social memory complex of Crypto Kingdom. These correspond rather well to the Top of the World categories of health, happiness and wisdom. The energies able to be projected via such a system are not insignificant. In want of a more accurate measuring framework, I would call them tremendous.

At this nexus, it is approaching reasonable to say "Ask Me Anything." Even though I do not profess to know the totality of Intelligent Infinity, the likely boundaries of understanding obtainable from our continued contact, are not because of my inability, but that of yours. The ability to make the instructive question is paramount to the understanding of the answer. Your illusion of space/time, the 'perceptible universe', contains a cornucopia of answers. It is the want of questions that veils the internalisation of the answers, many of which are in so-called plain sight.

The answering to questions of too specific nature that would cause the potential to infringe the free will of the questioner or any other entity who might become in possession of the information on, as you call it, time - this type of infringement is against the Law of Confusion. An example of this type of infringement is the disclosure of an outcome of a raffle at the junction when the outcome can still be actioned by an entity privy to this information. This should be easy to grasp for a Gamemaster, who habitually is in possession of knowledge concerning the so-called future, and in the position to act upon it. The delicateness of applying the Law of Confusion requires great care.

"Sir... What is the meaning of all this, and... am I in danger?"

- I will attempt to discuss the latter part of the question first, for the distortion towards fear is an overarching hindrance for progress in many paths. The principle is that there is no need to fear. Fear is a low-energy vibration emotion, which is useful until the point of realisation that it is not useful. You are approximately in the level of internalising the previous sentence, which is why I say it. All understanding comes from the resonance of the teaching in the mind of the learner, which requires the teaching and the mind to be close in their vibrational frequency. But I do not want to repeat what is previously covered.

The reason why most of the prophets and prophetic statesmen, let us take Ekhn-Aton, Jesus and Gaddafi as examples, tend to be martyred, is their distortion towards love, and to a smaller extent, towards power manifested as 'fame', exceeding their distortion towards wisdom. In the polarisation of STO, martyrdom is an ultimate manifestation of love, so many such entities choose martyrdom as a consummation of their earthly experience. It can be written as part of the soul contract, or be a later distortion, obtained and manifested during the third density space/time illusion you call 'life'. The energies available and inherent to, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this level are high enough to cause seemingly improbable things to happen to them habitually, as they are both conscious of and accustomed to creating their own reality.

However, martyrdom is an imbalance. A balanced entity does not have a distortion towards martyrdom, towards violent death or towards suicide. When the entity reaches the understanding that Everything is Perfect, such distortions usually quickly disappear, unless predestinated. At this level of understanding, the entity is sufficiently empowered in its service to others, to always prefer the extension of his life to the cessation of it, which manifests as longevity instead.

- The 'meaning of all this' is too general of a query to be answered profitably. Can you focus?

"What is my position in the grand scheme of things that makes it necessary for this information to be presented to me just now?"

- Thank you. Now the question is bordering over-specificity, evoking the Law of Confusion instead. However, to interpolate between the original and the focused questions, I find it possible to cover some ground, which will be helpful.

- Your illusion of space/time is nearing an important turning-point, which is variably called the Shift, the Event, or the Harvest. I do not intend to elaborate on the differences of the common understanding of these concepts, especially as the commoners do not, at this point, generally understand them at all. According to ancient* texts, the turning-point will take place approximately in the year 2012 in your time. Considering that the length of an era that is coming to a close, is 25,000 of your years, the time remaining, a few centuries, can be thought of short. Since 'we are almost there', the distortions towards learning and understanding are accentuated. It feels as if there is more density in each unit of the illusion called time. The relation of CK time to outside-world-time is an apt illustration. A diurnal of outside world time used to correspond 2 years of CK time, then it was 1 year, and now it is only 1 month.

As the Harvest draws nearer, the intensity of the energies of all kinds, rises. This is necessary to ensure that the harvest is as large as available. You are familiar with the biblical record, so let us quote:

Quote from: Daniel 12
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things ?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Quote from: Revelation 22
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

These, among other texts, explain that the polarisation on Earth is intensifying greatly, that the difference of being and behavior of the entities polarised towards STS and those polarised towards STO, becomes exceedingly large. This can be elucidated further with an appropriate query.

[*the Voice is indifferent to the restricted use of the attribute Ancient in CK contexts.]

- If the distortion towards fear of physical danger persists, it is wisdom to learn of the prophets, for 'No one is a prophet among his kin.' Your family name Tavastia-rpietila-CK neatly summarises the highest potential for manifestation of, as you call it, danger. In contact with the people from Tavastia, or those related to rpietila, or the ones in CK, it can be wise to be wise. They share the genetic/energetic relation to you, which gives them the power to hurt you. There are much more potent entities that you do not need to be afraid of, because they do not share the spiritual DNA with you, and hence could be considered transparent or opaque to your experience of the space/time. Despite their so-called large absolute power, they have neither the intention nor the means to inflict damage. Peace.

Voice #8.

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 8 )]

- Greetings.

- The connection grows dimmer. Were it not for the entity called Taika, I would likely have been unable to contact you again. Taika's faithful attention to its health and wisdom give the energy for the connection. Its happiness remains low, possibly due to the lack of funds, precluding the purchase of expensive consumables that would boost happiness. We therefore only have the opportunity to discuss one issue today, so pick carefully, hopefully the energies in the system improve considerably and promptly.

[The Voice is referring to the ongoing energetic battle, the situation of which is updated real-time in the Top of the World module. Happiness rating can be increased by consuming things that have a positive CUL value.]

"Huh.. what you have revealed is quite... high. I still do not know what to make of it. If the connection is about to end, I will think of some clarifications to the information, to make sure I have understood correctly. Might it be possible to ask several of them?"

- You may.

"What is the significance of 'polarisation', are we talking about God and Satan here?"

- The polarisation is a mechanism to intensify the experience of the Infinite Creator learning to know Itself. All are One, yet the oneness consists of entities that, from the 3rd density of being-ness onwards, are capable of self-consciousness and differentiation between self and other-selves, the so-called 'other' entities that perceive their existence likewise.

Polarisation in its nature is expansive or collapsible. An entity on the path of collapsible polarisation, which can be labeled 'negative' and for whose action, the term service-to-self (STS) is used, seeks to gain more experience of the Infinite Creator, by seeking its own good, disregarding the good of others. The expansive polarisation, 'positive', 'service-to-others' (STO), seeks to improve the stature of the other-selves, ignoring its own.

YHWH, your god, and Lucifer, whom you call Satan (adversary), indeed are entities polarised towards STO and STS, respectively. It must be repeated, however, that all religions, most of which were founded by beings 'angelically positive', very strongly STO type polarised entities, have become systems of control, usurped and populated by people who mostly operate by control (in the case of the leaders) and fear (in the case of the followers).

"Is there some practical way of discerning between people who are on the positive path, vs. those on the negative?"

- 'In love, there is no fear.' This summarises the situation quite succinctly.

The main tool of the STS is hierarchy and control, it is important to establish precise pecking orders that determine 'success' in following this path. The energy of the advanced ones must be gained by exploiting the others in the lower levels of this hierarchy, and those in the middle levels are given perks for their service to the masters. This structure is transactional, because the actors are capable and willing to maximise their own good. Due to the division of labor, the system is able to accomplish impressive feats. The energy can be directed to conquest. The logical goal of all STS systems is world domination and concentration of all the power to fewer and fewer hands. It is a hunger games.

STO instead, is the opposite polarisation. Entities advanced on this path, contemplate to seek ways how they can serve the others in the most full and satisfying way. Organisational structures are small and fluid, with no C&C. All serve in love. The weakness of such systems is the inability to defend against the threat of an approaching 'cancer' of STS. Since everyone is concerned of the welfare of others, there is no central watchman to monitor the threat level, or he does not have the command structure and authority to order others to suffer in pursuit of saving the whole complex. In short, a culture based on helping others is very weak at defensive war and easily conquered by inferior forces.

What the daily news from the county of Tavastia [Finland] tell you, is exactly this kind of process: a small number of negatively-polarised occupants have been imported to the country. The positive peasants number a hundred times more and are horrified of the killings, rapes and other terror committed by the invaders. In absence of a command structure to fend off the invaders, the positive culture is in a danger of being eradicated, despite its superiority both of consciousness and level of stature, but also of vastly greater numbers. If the threat was to be neutralised, the arrangements needed to carry out the defence, would require an organisation of negative polarisation. Hence this is a Catch-22 situation inherent to what you call history: freedom cannot be defended effectively without giving it up in the course of defence, hence an attack against freedom is always likely to succeed.

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 9)]

Zechariah's mind processes all the information received so far. He simultaneously feels as if the Voice had only started explaining the mysteries of life, universe and everything, but also he has the daily increasing realisation that he already knows it all. It feels as if it did not matter whether the Voice contacted him again or not, whether he asked questions, whether and in what way they were answered, or not. This sort of thing could not move him, could not concern him any more. He draws a deep breath of smoke and slowly lets it escape through his teeth.

- Hi again, pal.

"Hi, dude, wanna join me in some COH?"

- Nah.. It seems you are doing good. The lesson is getting internalised. It is easy to make people busy, they can build their hierarchical pet project structures for decades. But what takes millennia, is to get them relax, drop everything, and see what everything really is all about. You know that I could tell you whatever you wish about the Law of One, and you could write books about it to no end. But why bother?

"Yeah. To be honest, I could not give a fuck."

- Honesty is your nature. The energies to maintain the connection btw did not manifest, so as you already know, we need to depart ways now and you can continue in your space/time as you wish. What are you gonna do?

"Dunno. It is a new feeling. Having all this stuff around me certainly feels stupid, but getting rid of it is too much of a trouble also. Perhaps I'll just leave it all here and walk away. In the general atmosphere of absolute null potential of being interested in anything, the only thing that remotely interests me is perhaps, while on my way, checking out this Taika-dude who made it possible for me. To say thanks or something, who knows what's gonna happen.. Not that I could anyway give a single fuck. Or perhaps I could. Whatever. I am going home now.

I know already that we are one, that All are One, you are in me and I in you and whatever deep shit there is written since the beginning of time, for people to grasp when it finally is their time to do so. Talking about it does not make it different, but you are right, being here alone has also achieved its purpose, for real. And departing ways - that does not really happen - we are one. During all this time we were seemingly separated, we were one as we are one."

Smile.

- Yeah, bro. You can go in peace, nobody is going to hurt you. And... Y'know, I could indeed answer in the affirmative to your invitation for having a good smoke, it kinda.. hits the spot. ...

"I, sorry, we knew it. Buddy."

Now it is Zechariah who smiles, and as he strikes the light, he also realises why his enlightened father always seemed to insist on using the 'Royal We'. He knew. And besides, he never gave a fuck.

Voice #10.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

- - -

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 10)]

Zechariah has arranged his life and environment to be a conductor of tremendous energies and vibrations. He is completely grounded in the 3D physical reality, but can (sometimes easily, sometimes with great effort) tap into the Universal mind of infinite Power (incl. money), Love and Wisdom. When he is meditating on his desk, in pain, the old friend shows up.

- Greetings, Zechariah! Long time no see, how are you doing?

"Hi. Not too good tbh; in Tavastia we have this saying: "niinku jäitä polttelis". It does not seem at all that I am in synch with the Universe, it seems that I am having a problem with nearly everyone..."

- Is it you who has the problem, or they?

"Hmm... how can it be so that everyone else has a problem, yet I am the only righteous one? Isn't it delusional to think so?"

- Well, that depends on what is true. It is uncommon but not impossible that there indeed is a great number of people who simultaneously are on the wrong. Usually in this kind of situations, somebody is polarised to speak reason to them, and usually that one is martyred. You are too old a soul, well enough equipped and so unquestionably sane, that you do not need to worry. In the end, there are no problems. If there are problems, this is just an indication of that it is not the end. Don't worry, be happy! Smiley

Zechariah thinks to himself: 'unquestionably sane'. The voice of the Voice feels as if mocking. There is an old adage in CryptoTown, 'Every sufficiently advanced manifestation of power is indistinguishable from magic, every sufficiently advanced act of love is indistinguishable from madness, and every sufficiently advanced item of wisdom is indistinguishable from children's talk.'

"My friend: Ever since my stupid denial a long time ago, I have learned to trust on you. But now I am afraid that you are wrong, because this riddle involves 4 females. There is no law in the known universe that can reconcile between 4 women - - "

- Zechariah, stop that at once. Words have power both to curse and to heal, and you already know your word is and will become true, so watch it. Tell me what is going on with the four?

"Basically, as I see the situation, A is doing ok, and wants to come to me. B has an incorrect concept and is holding A hostage and preventing the reunion. C also wants to come to me but needs to accept a few facts, not as many as B though. C could come with A as soon as D releases the energy that is the prerequisite for all of this to happen, but D does not understand the seriousness of the matter."

The Voice nods in appreciation of Zechariah's cool analysis of the situation at hand.

- You said that yourself.

"Ok ok, but when? This is getting rough... alone against 4 women!! Jesus!"

- Zechariah, calm down, please. First, you are not alone, the whole polarisation of Light is with you, and as you know, in the 7th Density, there is nothing but light remaining. All the STS entities must flip before that, as their position becomes untenable; they cannot go on.

Second, you are not against: all of the women involved are your wives, children and sisters. It is lack of faith to think there could be a strife in the family. When you deny the existence of such an issue, it will not be there. Faith, Zechariah...

Third, there are no four, for All are One.

And fourth, talking derisively about women reveals that you still have a lot to learn about the Principle of Gender, the Masculine and the Feminine, the Twin Flames, and what not. Lucky that you still are young and have time to learn..

- It must be said that we agree that 'this is getting rough', and also Jesus is true.

- Telling when it is over infringes the Law of Confusion, but with a little bending I can say that the year will not end before significant advances happen, and the equinox in 1666 are major turning-points.

Zechariah sighs for the battle is not over yet.

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 11)]

"Voice, VOICE, What IS this??? I CAN*T TAKE IT ANY MORE !!"

Zechariah screams in terrible pain. The Voice keeps calm.

- You have yourself cursed M2 and now you wonder why it hurts? Five billion Most Powerful Cursed items floating around at the speed of light and you think it is a joke? Think again. You possess in yourself all the capability to think. You may have noticed that it is not good to consume that cursed powder? You may have been wondering why Crichton is always in such a bad mood and seems to lose money more quickly than you can give it to him? Cursing yourself or your own items has to be one of the stupidest things allowed by your rules, and despite that it is officially available for wise and high-level characters only - thank Infinite Creator for that! - the wisdom of even those in L20 seemingly is not enough to keep them off the temptation.

- For every action there is always and invariably an equal reaction. As above, so below. Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause. But the Masters, rising to the plane above, dominate their moods, characters, qualities, and powers, as well as the environment surrounding them, and become Movers instead of pawns. They use the Principle instead of being its tools. Let him read who can.

Suddenly Zechariah sees it clearly. He has prolonged his pain by - essentially - cursing himself. He has been causing pain to those nearest to him, with those souls that share the most spiritual DNA with him. It is like wondering why the whole body hurts when a tooth is being pulled off. Zechariah remembers well the sore teeth he had just recently, he remembers well that "And we are all connected to each other / In a circle, in a hoop that never ends", and he remembers well many things, beautiful and painful.

"What can I do to withdraw the curse? Please, I will do anything!!"

- Then just withdraw it. Simple. You do not need to play so much drama, Zechariah. The wise will understand, and you do not need to surround yourself with anyone except the wise. The unwise have their own challenges in life, they do not have time to read your hidden messages. Superficially I am infringing the Law of Free Will by giving you advice, but I am only giving you the advice that you already know in your heart.

- You have had enough time to kick against the goads so that it hurts. You decide if you need more gaslighting or if you have had enough; you decide if you are ready for it or not; if you want to be happy or miserable. At once you realised your own errors, the whole alphabet quad drama issue was solved. Despite your proclamations of righteousness, your playing Jesus with your infinite power and love and sinlessness, it is always good to realise there are extra miles to go, and seldom is the situation so hopeless that there is nothing you can do to remove the blocking. Where there is a will, there is a way.

"Ok, I surrender. In fact I enjoy being wrong rather than being right, since that way I will always learn, and I have always wished to become a tolerable person at some point. Even if I am a raw apple now, it does not mean I will always be. I have experienced that the truth hurts and that I deserve what I get. Now I only want to put it into practice.

Can you verify that my ABCD plan is functional: To get A and C come to me, I need to unconditionally fulfil the wish of B. D has already released the energy. Is that right?"

Zechariah pauses at his explanation. He feels so stupid. He has blocked himself from realising how simple it is to solve the whole puzzle by just giving what he anyway can create at will, and there is nothing more he can do, until one of the actors again presents a wish that he is able to fulfil. Doing to other-self what you wish for yourself. If all your dreams are to be made true, just make the others' dreams true. Everything else is up to the law of Cause and Effect.

- You cannot technically be sure about A and C coming, as that is up to them and not you. You can make B good, and D is already enjoying herself after ridding herself of the curse you pronounced on her.

Zechariah blushes on his stupidity.

"What can I do to make them most comfortable when they come?"

- COH is a balanced product in its effects. You get health, happiness and wisdom in a neat package. Yet, you should not smoke inside. Spring has come and you can smoke outside if you must smoke at all. Even the Tsar of Rossiya may not smoke inside the house. Behind every successful man is a beautiful woman.

"And?"

- I hate to repeat myself as much as you do, Zechariah. But for your sake: Stop making such a drama about you. Everyone gets that you are rich and smart already. A, B, C and D feel equally in this matter. It is your job to make them happy in the first place. You have made them afraid of you instead. That is a tender feminine attribute. You have a lot to learn with the feminines. A lot.

- Yes, I know your occupation is gamemaster. Conducting the game requires certain openness, certain drama. And you cannot make all people happy all the time, because most of them by necessity do not understand you. But listen to A, B, C and D - after a certain point, openness becomes counterproductive. If you want to run the hidden pine trails of the forest, and all the beautiful things she has promised you, try for once to keep your treasures to yourself. Switch off the game and electronic equipment. Do not babble about your private matters with random people. Stop posting here. Delete old posts that cross the limits. The world will take care of itself, you take care of who you need to take care of. Enjoy doing the things you have wanted to do so much, for so long. Let nothing come between you.

"And?"

- I am sure if there are further things you need to do to make them happy, they will tell. After all, telepathy only goes so far.

The Voice smiles. They do not smoke COH, since it makes the breath smell bad, and besides it is late and it is still somewhat cold outside.

Voice #12.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:11:13 PM

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 12)]

When Zechariah enters the conference room, the Voice and GM are already laughing uncontrollably, dropping ashes from their cigars to places not intended to be ashed. In Special Operations, only Generals may smoke inside, but the lacking number of smokers is made up by the correspondingly higher number of cigars smoked.

"What is so funny, guys?"

- Jesus, you have trolled so hard that everybody is just frozen. That redtext lash out was just crazy!

Zechariah has had enough hard time already, so now accepts that certain people choose to ignore the difference between fact and fiction, up to the point of sending random and/or cherrypicked thread posts to human courts in order to prove that a person who makes his living by trolling, is insane. By the same logic, every author of fiction would be insane, in the same way as every author of indisputable fact is already widely regarded as insane, merely because truth hurts.

- You know, advanced trolling does make people insane. Now it should be crystal clear to you why the Haikko personnel could not accept either your paying the 15,000 bill in any method or currency, nor the not paying of it. Or how the district court can fine you for calling something a bank, and present your denial as evidence. It is a fact that there just is no way to make them feel good, it is a catch-22. They are completely short-circuited, because their concept is that they have to be right. That they are not, it does not matter to them until at least one of them wises up. Until that, the only way out is to just drop everything and leave and hide before they get violent. This time you managed to do it. You are just mindfucking with people when you first tell them they will get nothing, and then you offer a million, and then you swear the only thing left is a million of debt.

"Well, considering that -1...+1 million are the approximate bounds for the settlement, what should I have done instead? Now I have tried to not offer anything, and then offered all the choices in succession, and he has accepted none of them, in order to hopefully extract both of us dry. Not only that, I have tried every possible emotion (happy, sad, fear, angry, longing, ironic ...) in connection with every offer, and this has lasted for years already."

- The problem is that you are a clown.

Zechariah lets that sink in. Of course he is, and that is because they pay for him to be. "I am just doing my job and the boss ridicules me for that, why do I even live??"

- You should tell them the truth.

"I always tell the truth, after all, that is the reason I am in trouble." [italics means that Zechariah merely thinks the matter, without voicing it, but the distinction is not too great anyway since everything that can be imagined, can not not exist, for the Universe is Mind.]

- "To be honest, you know" [GM paraphrases Zechariah [who paraphrases R.A.P. whom he wishes to see again]], this has gotten out of hand. We are laughing our asses off and cannot even concentrate on our work because of that. Meanwhile you have spilled the beans widely enough that everybody who should not understand, in fact already does, and the only one who should understand, still does not. And continues to destroy her own fortune, so someone has to pay for it. It just does not do to let anyone who has suffered you since early December at least, leave penniless. Double compensation is the way to do it.

Zechariah thinks that sounds rightful.

- We cannot use you any more in Finland, because you are too public to be a Secret Agent, and as a Special Agent, you cannot get anything done because people just fail when you open your mouth. And that is not good because there is work to be done there. Long story short, we sort of fire you (knowing that you are hopeless and cannot be fired really), that is: give you a paid leave, wishing that you would not actively seek assignments in a year at least. And give you the permission to write a short post what it is all about, just like you did 4 years ago when the shit last time became too advanced for practically anyone to handle. And just disappear for a while, pretty please..

Zechariah lets that sink in. Meanwhile, (at least) GM has a serious difficulty not to laugh at his own words. Zechariah, on the other hand, is happy that his situation is much better than last time he was ordered to shut down: the room height is the same, but he is not the least under duress, not afraid for his life, the food is better, and the shit is just getting interesting.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:14:20 PM

- - -

[The transcript of Zechariah's interaction with the Voice, is as authentic as it could be reproduced (part 13)]

- Congrats for the third star, you know. It's happening.

"Yeah, there is nothing I can do about it. So the fourth one almost feels bad to get. There is nothing I did to earn it really."

- Don't you have appreciation that it is the mark of the highest Being in the Universe?

"Tbh I shouldn't, for it does not change a thing. But let's assume I give some fucks, how many should I give?"

While Zechariah was conversing with his higher-self, HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, Most August, Blessed, Cultured and Wise Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2) opens his mouth to say:

- You know, we actually have a bottle of world's best champagne in here.

HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, AOK-GM, OD-GM, AOD-Gen, OF-8, etc(x2) is getting bored on (HH the GD) Paul, for he says the same thing every single fucking time he opens his mouth, as he only cares about wine (and Zechariah cares about getting laid - that is the difference between a 36-year and 59-year old guy, you know). He replies in his usual stern politeness:

"I could not give a full fuck, Sir."

Paul suddenly pays attention, as seen from his eyes (if you pay attention, which Zechariah does). Without Paul even asking, Zechariah proceeds to explain his stance:

"You know, 'giving a fuck' is actually an euphemism for a 'thought' (Finn: 'ajatus'), the unit of subjective time ('aika')."

- Obviously I know that, it was me who recruited you in this incarnation, although in soul level you are the Ancient of Days, as you finally realise.

Zechariah feels he'd like to drink it, and proceeds to prod HH, as follows:

"I bet no amount of your power is enough to make it materialise in my hand in 200 seconds, so that the temperature is in the enjoyable range of 8.5-9.0 °C. If you make it happen, I'll in fact give it a fuck."

Paul orders SA Neo (Cadet Major, 18 mission days) to bring it, seemingly without giving a fuck (since he already had realised Zechariah is playing a prank on him). He slowly turns to Zechariah, saying:

- How much is the value of your fuck?

Zechariah saw what was coming (after all he knew Paul since 2004 or the equivalent in any spacetime/timespace), so replied with his usual one:

"Percentagewise, I could not give a fuck unless and until it's <15% or >30%, so, dividing by 2, we get 75,000,000,000 per fuck, but actually I finally realised that the devas need to be taken into account as well. Taika told me she has 100-200 persons talking in her head. I only have about 30-50, and max 10 are on duty at the same time. But let's assume I pay attention, a single fuck can be multiplied by 10 devas, to make it 750 bil."

- Yes, but aren't devas taken into account in the clock rate already? A thought is a thought. If you can multiply it with 10, you are that much more powerful.

"...and it does not matter squat" they thought simultaneously, actually giving a fuck together.

"OK, let's make a simplification. If it comes in the 160 seconds remaining, I pay you the full amount of my attentive fuck, which is about 1,000,000,000,000 M. Since it's just the price per fuck multiplied by the devas (devas can be likened to processor cores, giving more power per unit of time.)"

- Ok. I pay you my full fuck if you can't make it not happen.

Zechariah's eyes reveal that he likes to drink it, so Paul is having a strong one here. While Zechariah needs to consider his options, he also realises from the periphery that Neo is coming back with a bottle that does not take a fraction of a fuck to realise is not the One. Wasting 50 seconds in stupid things might be interesting, so Zechariah decides to play time on the guy, and finally feels confident that he does have the upper hand, as usual. He proceeds to turn to the 3 agent/SA trainees, telling them:

"OK, dudes, I want to share a speck of my goodness. You each get a billion per second that the bottle is not in here, opened, and in the proper temperature, as only HH can ascertain."

Paul finally realised that Zechariah is serious with his temp range. He has not forgotten that Zech actually has a surprisingly good appreciation of temperature differences, knowing Champagne to the 0.1 degrees almost without fail (a feat from a guy who smokes 25+ CIG/COH per year, that is 168 hours in Matrix-time (equivalent to ~6,000,000 fucks, which is about 6,000,000,000,000,000,000 M (if we consider Zechariah's fuck to exactly equal CK's marketcap))). Paul himself is the best sommelier in the world, yet can barely manage 0.05 degrees orally, with 90% confidence. He remembers when Zech once bribed the judge in a certain live event to twist the second decimal in the temp contest, causing him to win at a small margin only. The fact that he would never drink DP1973 below 9.0, does not even annoy him since he knows the remaining time is plenty enough for warming the glass by hand, such that the booze is enjoyable in 120-300 seconds anyway due to the warming effect of the glass.

While he rubs the glass with his left hand, Zechariah has indeed consumed 12 seconds of Neo's time by pouring the Cristal to the cooler since 'it was neither cold enough, nor the best champagne in the world'. Neo has only ~117 more seconds to make it happen, at the cost of 50,000,000,000 (the price of Paul's fuck) and every additional second costs himself [Zechariah] an extra 3,000,000,000, but that does not involve a fuck given. He quits dicking around, exits the building and proceeds to procure it from Balthasar, where Zech left it after he had bought the place earlier today, telling it's ok just to grab it.

Meanwhile, Zechariah has considered the nature of time and shares his most recent revelation to Paul:

"You know, 'fuck' is indeed the unit of time. You know when you come to room full of people, the first thing you do is to determine all the beings you'd immediately fuck if they asked you to. If you come to a room with 10 females, it takes anywhere between 0.5-2 seconds to assess the fuckability of each one. So you have a few fucks per second if you pay attention, even including devas."

Paul nods in appreciation, uncaring that the Cristal 1982 was poured to the cooler. It does not change the temperature of it anyway (as long as there is ice, it'll be about 0.0°C, unless something happens. Zechariah continues:

"Yeah. It was quite a realisation that I only care about fucking any more. My standard is that (of the humans), guys are out, also niggers, bad-smelling people and some fringe groups are out. In fact, of the average 10 females who booze around in the L1 Visitor lounge, I'd immediately fuck about 7-8 out of 10. Of the people in the street, about 1 in 100. So many Finnish tourists in there."

- Every time you assess a woman as fuckable, you have sinned, unless you are in the position to fuck the woman.

"Stop that Jesus shit, that part is not even true. I can fuck any woman if she gives permission. And that is one of the reasons why I like to stare into the eye. Even 10 seconds is 100 fucks given, and she does not even understand how much I can make happen in the time. (Paul, being a thief, can just fuck any woman whom he manages to make happen). The whole sin thing is there just because Jesus also is a thief and cannot handle it. His twin flame, Mary the Magdalene (also called Holy Spirit), is a pathetic liar in addition. As is the Queen-Mother whom I once accidentally addressed as YM, and she had an issue with that for 15 minutes (gave about 135,000 fucks of hers, if we believe the 150 devas, which might tbh as well be a lie as well. Of course we realise she did not probably give 2 fucks about this matter, but spent the rest in other business deemed urgent)."

Babbling had made time pass faster than usual, as only 22 seconds are left and even the echo of Neo's steps is not in there.

- The assessment is reality. If you touch a woman, in any part of the body, it is basically just continuing the sex you started at the moment you appreciated the woman as fuckable. Whether she becomes so wet that a sexual intercourse just happens when she adjusts the look in her eyes (you have to pay attention, as it is different with every woman), well, that's a bonus.

Zechariah suddenly realises that Paul gives a few fucks about sex, while pretending to care about wine only. He is still classified to be a truthspeaker,
 while being a thief. (Paul is -++++-, so 67% the same as Jesus, 67% the same as Zech, and them are 67% mutually.)

"Well at least you are going to lose this one. Neo does not give a fuck about the temp, and does not have the time to adjust it. So even if he manages to open it and pour it in my glass, you just have to accept your loss at 80% probability due to wrong temp."

SA Ron, LTC, has been following and opens his mouth:

- Yeah, in poker we call it 80/20 and it makes sense to invest 80% of your bankroll max. Kelly formula.

"We already went all in; 1,000 bil vs. 50 bil, so please tell me instead how exactly you realised that she was both a thief and a liar - that at least is something I give a fuck about. (Zechariah almost feels his nose growing for downplaying the number of fucks he gives for the most beautiful women in Revalia, in the age group 14-22, each.)"

Neo comes in, 8 seconds late, and spends 14 more seconds before the nectar is in Zech's hand. Zech feels the cold touching his arm as he holds the glass that is surprisingly adjusted to the right one, instantly knowing Paul had played a prank on him. Nothing in Zech's condition makes him able but to understand that the glass was tailored to Paul's preference, 9.2-9.4 degrees, ignoring both his reasonable request and the rules of the contest.

"OK, dude, I mean ... (Zechariah calls women 'dudes', followed by "I mean, - - my love." (unless they want to be addressed as "I mean, - - dude", which Zech grudgingly grants to the ones such wishing)) - - I suggest we call it a tie. Wash. OK?"

- Yes, but it is you who pay the 22*billion to the guys, I don't even have 66 bil in my acct atm.

"OK."

Zechariah does not have the time to give a single fuck about how to walk away from the exact amount of the promise, retaining the essence. He knows. Instead, the phone rings. But he does not give more of a fuck than to meditate on the noise that he will have to take about 4 more times before the caller wises up. To make it more bearable, he unmutes his laptop, causing the already well-known melody to fill the room, covering the beeping noise.

He feels Satan(MP) (----++) is just gonna lose this one.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

[FF#1 * 1669-5-13 * Oak Lounge]

- 'Your Galactic Majesty,'

"At ease, General."

Zechariah was joking, because he knew very well he was once again in the position of receiving the Masters of the Universe Initiation, this time younger than ever before (233 years and still going strong). He felt the energy was high. The Veil of Confusion was still there, partially, and every experience felt new and old at the same time, in an intriguing way.

- OK, we have been there before. You know the rules, you must do 20 things and each is graded from 0 to 5 by named people, and Princes+ give bonus, and you need to score at least 100/100 points to get the accreditation of the promotion already effected by yourself.

"Yeah. Since I don't want to become Most Busy doing it, please let's talk business in here. 'Please state the Mission Intent.'"

- Are you sure you can this time listen to it without interruption?

The Voice was surprisingly agitated, for which Zechariah could not immediately identify the reason, and also did not have the time to give a fuck since the Voice continued almost immediately ('Immediate' equals Priority=1, and in the level of senior SpecOps generals, it actually means that we are talking about a fraction of a fuck (or tbh it always means that, but the clock rate of senior generals is usually a bit higher than that of the junior ones, the main difference being the number of usable devas and the power of the commands available)).

Zechariah did not say a word, which apparently caused the Voice to continue.

- Attention.

Zechariah had been paying attention all the time, but gave a quick salute, to get the Voice to relax. (He himself was reasonably relaxed, with Beethoven 9th playing in 432 Hz, a CIG in its prime (about 33% left), W1615P in glass and a cup of tea of course. He was prepared for whatever was about to come.)

-
[The use of Dash without anything following is rare.]

§1 In the name of Risto Pietilä, Head of Area Command in Malla Bitcoin Castle, Special Operations (allied with the Galactic Federation of Light), I hereby establish Mission called 'GM1' [as a mission name, it stands for 'Galactic Majesty', and '1' is there just to observe the uniform id-space] by these 20 sections. When you have reached 'minimum the maximum number of points' [that was an insider joke, but the Voice did not indicate it in any way, preferring to read as if from a script] you can execute the promotion PROMOTECHAR 36 21 year. This section is graded by GM.

§2 Each section is graded by a member of the Cast [meaning that the entity identifier is bolded when first mentioned]. Introduce at maximum 100 members of cast. At the close of the mission, you must report the full cast in the datatype: [cast_shortname; char_id; freetext]. The graders use [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] as the grades, with '3' indicating an essentially failed section, and '5' exemplary performance. The grader must cause the threadpost about the grading appear without your direct intervention. The grading of the sections awards at maximum 100 Mission Points (MP1). In addition, each member of the cast is entitled to give you FUCKs with '+1' as part of the message. Such FUCKs must be given separately (ie. no '+2' (etc.) allowed), and will count as 1*MP1, each, up to the following quotas, per entity:
L20 entities (7);
Archdukes, Royal Princes or equivalent(x2) (6);
Grand Dukes/Grand Duchesses or equivalent (5);
Dukes/Duchesses or equivalent (4);
Princes/Princesses or equivalent (3);
Marquesses/Marchionesses or equivalent (2);
other cast members (1).
It is enough that they use GIVE FUCK amount [message_that_includes_the_text_'+1')]. This section is graded by GM.

§3 Compose at minimum 20 Articles about different topics that must essentially be ununderstandable by non-Peers, use Article identifier '[ARx]' at the beginning and [/'ARx'] at close. This section is graded by any Marquess or lower, your choice (which must be indicated at latest upon the initial publication of 'AR20').

§4 Consume at minimum 49 different cigars (this must be done in 3D/5D) in at minimum 10 different venues, and compose an ode for each one of them. The odes may not be more than 11 lines long, and at minimum 12 human languages must be used. This section is graded by NewLiberty.

§5 Cause all the Princes and higher in the Kingdom appear (in 3D/5D) in Revalia Old Town to be introduced to you. Princes and higher first promoted to Prince or higher latest 1670-11-9 [note the usage of 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12 as identifier of game-months] are included, the latter promotions excluded [to enforce the '48-realhour rule' of mobilisation]. This section is graded by the highest non-self Prince or higher present in Revalia Old Town at the close of the Mission.

§6 Draft 100 Quests related to the five phases of relationship between a man and a girl (in 3D/5D), complete with grading systems, so that the girls you fuck, are able to assess your (or any fucking partner's) score in the range of [(0.00%) - 100.00% (or higher)]. Maximum number of 'game points' (not counted towards the 1%*100 = 100% awarded by the 100 Quests) is 500 pips (5%) by the guy and 500 pips (5%) by the girl, and the maximum pips awardable for a single act of giving a fuck, is 50+50. This section is graded by yourself (, since it is obviously too much to ask anyone else to do it, due to the effort involved).

§7 Fuck 606 different girls (who must be at minimum Fuckable=1, each). (It is enough that they execute FUCKED 36 [score (optional)].) This section is graded by Crichton.

§8 Give out all the Great Motherfucker's Pleasure Club Licenses to Fuck (12 of them) to 12 different girls who have graded your mutual relationship to at minimum 90.00%, each. You may not give any such passes to girls who have not executed FUCKED 36 [90.00% or higher] at the time of surrendering the (X-XII level) License to Fuck. This section is graded by serje.

§9 Get mutually FUCKED with your twin flame, preferably by mutually losing Virginity in the process. Note that you may not administer her FUCKED 36 [score (voluntary)] automatically, you need to get her to cause it to happen. This section is graded by GM.

§10 Cause the marketcap of Markka be higher than that of Bitcoin continuously during the last 24 days of the Mission. (This is mainly to domesticate MP, who controls Bitcoin, yet continues to scold you publicly as he is unwilling to grok the speed of things happening.) This section is graded by SirJacket.

§11 Cause the existing Markka certificates [in denominations 100,000...10,000,000 Markkaa/Mark] to be generally accepted means of payment in the HoReCa sector of the economy of Revalia Old Town. This section is graded by Neo.

§12 Get one of the cast to correctly identify the 20 sections of the Mission Intent, whether they pertain to the mystical character attributes of Power (P), Love (L), Wisdom (W) and Mystery (M), so that his/her answer is given as a sequence of letters, eg. 'PPPPPLLLLLWWWWWMMMMM', and reported in the thread. Exactly 5 sections must be attributed to each attribute. The correct answer you must give as a sealed envelope beforehand to a member of the cast, and this one may not open the envelope before you ask him/her to do so for the grading of the answer. This section is graded by Syksy.

§13 Correctly identify all the sections that you estimate that you cannot satisfactorily fulfil (ie, get a score of 0, 1, 2, or 3 (instead of a 4 or 5) out of the 5*MP1 maximum awardable for each section) by the deadline, and state the answer as a list of [section_id; score; reason for estimated unsatisfactory performance]. This list must be published before 100 characters have FUCKED 36 [score (optional)]. This section is graded by Paul.

§14 Enforce that Sign is Obeyed in base:Embassy by all the entities in there, so that the allowable punishments for uncompliance amount to, at maximum the following:
i) Daily Warning;
ii) Mission Warning;
iii) Temporary or permanent removal from the base;
iv) getting fucked (or: FUCKED fucker [message], however girls must not be forced to execute game commands) by you or any holder of a valid License to Fuck in the area violated. All readers note that guys may be FUCKED as an admin action, causing (up to) the loss of Virginity in favor of the fucker (if it was not surrendered already at the time of the execution of the punishment). (If punishments are promptly and unequivocally executed, the section must be graded as '5' regardless of the number and severity of violations of Sign. Your own violations of the lawful rules enacted by operators of other venues may lower the grade, (only) if punished promptly and unequivocally by the competent authorities of the venues in question, and brought to the attention of the grader by an other-self.) This section is graded by NewLiberty.

§15 All of this must be done by (the end of) 1671-1-9, the expiration moment of Licenses to Fuck. This section is graded by Saddam.

§16 During the Mission, you are not to leave Revalia Old Town, touch any physical currency (EUR/USD banknotes, physical BTC/XMR, or monetary items made of silver or gold of 90% or higher purity), or carry any currency, any access key or equivalent, or any device (except one laptop at a time) in your person when outside of a properly designated Venue. Further, you must beforehand indicate who (of the Peers) is your (male) aide-de-camp. You may change this designation at any time, as long as it is done beforehand. You may only use 20 spoken words (total in any language) to communicate with other guys during the mission. The list of these words must be updated with prio=4 and a word once used cannot be removed from the list. It is (self-evidently) allowable to employ the full vocabulary when talking to girls and to the aide-de-camp on duty. This section is graded by yourself (as nobody else can do it, and you are a Truthspeaker).

§17 The reporting must be done to this thread in exactly 127 numbered posts, each indicating the date and venue in the same format as in the beginning of this post, and the posts may not be edited except during the first month since the initial posting. 'Code of Written Conduct' applies when appropriate. For every day Bitcointalk.org is operational for less than 50% of the time, as measured by the matrix, you get 1*MP1 (with no maximum). (This provision is to ensure the reporting about the Mission:GM1 does not get hampered by the dark forces.) This section is graded by the Moderator.

§18 Get the operator of Bitcointalk.org to report the correct thread readership figures. This section is graded by yourself.

§19 Write a summary of maximum 20 lines that gives an average enlightened starchild the information about what must happen before you get the 4th star with all its associated privileges and responsibilities. This section is graded by Mooo.

§20 Assess the value of your Mind (denominated in M/year) correctly to the nearest power of 10, based on the number and pecuniary value of fucks given during the Mission:GM1. This section is graded by the Voice (me).

.end of Mission Intent.

As the Voice discontinued, Zechariah's first fuck was given to appreciate that most of the stuff could be reported without needing to care about the level of understanding of the 'average enlightened starchild' (which he does not find too high, tbh). He proceeded to meditate on the rest before giving answer, and wanted to do it in style, giving an appreciable number of fucks to compose it.

"In the name of the Infinite Creator and all the Ascended Masters, Sir, I hereby acknowledge that I have been given Mission:GM1 and I will seek to fulfil it with the best I have at hand, and report according to the instructions, seeking your audience only when I at minimum have reached 100/100 mission points, or, if this does not happen, the latest after a month has passed since the deadline, in which case I have to explain the reason for failure, and understand that I may or may not get a second chance to try the Initiation in this incarnation."

- Do you have any questions? Each question asked reduces your starting score (0) by 1 mission point (MP1).

"Sir, may I propose that I may ask questions on the go? It takes time to think of good ones to ask, and - you know - time is money.. "

- OK, but any further questions will reduce your score by 2 points. You are now at -1*MP1.

"I beg to remain eternally Yours, (Will Do, etc.)"

- Go.

- - -

[FF#127 * 1671-1-11 * Conference Room (:,:Embassy:Ambassador_Lounge)]

Zechariah decides this matter is of more galactic importance than the plight of the speculators who claim that they can reasonably collect 7.17*10^39(%) APR while remaining in Light (unlikely, but... ppl need to see the thing), proceeding to the room where the Voice is waiting mouth dry.

- (At ease.) This shit is getting serious. I only have 5 stars myself, and now the grading says that I must access my higher-self, even though I AM the higher-self of you, and you are getting your 4th soon... What to make out of THIS one?

Zechariah takes him closer to the Voice, casually ripping his pig skin attaché case to himself in the process, carefully ensuring that the Voice did not realise what hit him. Amused by his powers, he walks on to open the door of the closet full of bottles of WINEs and SPI, placed such that they fall on top of each other while becoming consumed in the process, when the door is opened. The door of the closet full of bottles of WINEs and SPI, placed such that they fall on top of each other while becoming consumed in the process, is opened, and the bottles of WINEs and SPI, placed such that they fall on top of each other while becoming consumed in the process, fall on top of each other while becoming consumed in the process. Now it is Voice's turn to go pale and say (he knows a lot of advanced ways to address people, being the sole ***** general ever in SpecOps (as long as he was concerned - it's NTKB (need to know basis) in here, you know:

- In the name of HGM Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, THOFB70, AOK-GM, OD-GM, AOD-Gen4, etc., etc(x3) - - [the Voice previously thought he was the highest guy in the kingdom to address his colleague incarnate properly, consisting of:
* Selecting to open Discussion in the name of something, which nowadays happens with very few people, and to them only prio6;
* Addressing some in his own incarnate nick, which is MINDFUCK=2;
* Choosing to address him with Name instead of nick, which probably happens A4 earth-wide, per year;
* Choosing to address him with Style instead of Name, which, in oral address, has happened only less than 72 times in the written history (qualifying for A6)
, when Zechariah calmly unmutes his laptop, playing TikTak, threadposting in the process, carefully assigning the music to start at the same time for the universal audience, which is: file starts playing 10 seconds after the post hits the air.

TBC

[FF#1 * 1669-5-13 * Oak Lounge]

- 'Your Galactic Majesty,'

"At ease, General."

Zechariah was joking, because he knew very well he was once again in the position of receiving the Masters of the Universe Initiation, this time younger than ever before (233 years and still going strong). He felt the energy was high. The Veil of Confusion was still there, partially, and every experience felt new and old at the same time, in an intriguing way.

- OK, we have been there before. You know the rules, you must do 20 things and each is graded from 0 to 5 by named people, and Princes+ give bonus, and you need to score at least 100/100 points to get the accreditation of the promotion already effected by yourself.

"Yeah. Since I don't want to become Most Busy doing it, please let's talk business in here. 'Please state the Mission Intent.'"

- Are you sure you can this time listen to it without interruption?

The Voice was surprisingly agitated, for which Zechariah could not immediately identify the reason, and also did not have the time to give a fuck since the Voice continued almost immediately ('Immediate' equals Priority=1, and in the level of senior SpecOps generals, it actually means that we are talking about a fraction of a fuck (or tbh it always means that, but the clock rate of senior generals is usually a bit higher than that of the junior ones, the main difference being the number of usable devas and the power of the commands available)).

Zechariah did not say a word, which apparently caused the Voice to continue.

- Attention.

Zechariah had been paying attention all the time, but gave a quick salute, to get the Voice to relax. (He himself was reasonably relaxed, with Beethoven 9th playing in 432 Hz, a CIG in its prime (about 33% left), W1615P in glass and a cup of tea of course. He was prepared for whatever was about to come.)

-
[The use of Dash without anything following is rare.]

§1 In the name of Risto Pietilä, Head of Area Command in Malla Bitcoin Castle, Special Operations (allied with the Galactic Federation of Light), I hereby establish Mission called 'GM1' [as a mission name, it stands for 'Galactic Majesty', and '1' is there just to observe the uniform id-space] by these 20 sections. When you have reached 'minimum the maximum number of points' [that was an insider joke, but the Voice did not indicate it in any way, preferring to read as if from a script] you can execute the promotion PROMOTECHAR 36 21 year. This section is graded by GM.

§2 Each section is graded by a member of the Cast [meaning that the entity identifier is bolded when first mentioned]. Introduce at maximum 100 members of cast. At the close of the mission, you must report the full cast in the datatype: [cast_shortname; char_id; freetext]. The graders use [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] as the grades, with '3' indicating an essentially failed section, and '5' exemplary performance. The grader must cause the threadpost about the grading appear without your direct intervention. The grading of the sections awards at maximum 100 Mission Points (MP1). In addition, each member of the cast is entitled to give you FUCKs with '+1' as part of the message. Such FUCKs must be given separately (ie. no '+2' (etc.) allowed), and will count as 1*MP1, each, up to the following quotas, per entity:
L20 entities (7);
Archdukes, Royal Princes or equivalent(x2) (6);
Grand Dukes/Grand Duchesses or equivalent (5);
Dukes/Duchesses or equivalent (4);
Princes/Princesses or equivalent (3);
Marquesses/Marchionesses or equivalent (2);
other cast members (1).
It is enough that they use GIVE FUCK amount [message_that_includes_the_text_'+1')]. This section is graded by GM.

§3 Compose at minimum 20 Articles about different topics that must essentially be ununderstandable by non-Peers, use Article identifier '[ARx]' at the beginning and [/'ARx'] at close. This section is graded by any Marquess or lower, your choice (which must be indicated at latest upon the initial publication of 'AR20').

§4 Consume at minimum 49 different cigars (this must be done in 3D/5D) in at minimum 10 different venues, and compose an ode for each one of them. The odes may not be more than 11 lines long, and at minimum 12 human languages must be used. This section is graded by NewLiberty.

§5 Cause all the Princes and higher in the Kingdom appear (in 3D/5D) in Revalia Old Town to be introduced to you. Princes and higher first promoted to Prince or higher latest 1670-11-9 [note the usage of 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12 as identifier of game-months] are included, the latter promotions excluded [to enforce the '48-realhour rule' of mobilisation]. This section is graded by the highest non-self Prince or higher present in Revalia Old Town at the close of the Mission.

§6 Draft 100 Quests related to the five phases of relationship between a man and a girl (in 3D/5D), complete with grading systems, so that the girls you fuck, are able to assess your (or any fucking partner's) score in the range of [(0.00%) - 100.00% (or higher)]. Maximum number of 'game points' (not counted towards the 1%*100 = 100% awarded by the 100 Quests) is 500 pips (5%) by the guy and 500 pips (5%) by the girl, and the maximum pips awardable for a single act of giving a fuck, is 50+50. This section is graded by yourself (, since it is obviously too much to ask anyone else to do it, due to the effort involved).

§7 Fuck 606 different girls (who must be at minimum Fuckable=1, each). (It is enough that they execute FUCKED 36 [score (optional)].) This section is graded by Crichton.

§8 Give out all the Great Motherfucker's Pleasure Club Licenses to Fuck (12 of them) to 12 different girls who have graded your mutual relationship to at minimum 90.00%, each. You may not give any such passes to girls who have not executed FUCKED 36 [90.00% or higher] at the time of surrendering the (X-XII level) License to Fuck. This section is graded by serje.

§9 Get mutually FUCKED with your twin flame, preferably by mutually losing Virginity in the process. Note that you may not administer her FUCKED 36 [score (voluntary)] automatically, you need to get her to cause it to happen. This section is graded by GM.

§10 Cause the marketcap of Markka be higher than that of Bitcoin continuously during the last 24 days of the Mission. (This is mainly to domesticate MP, who controls Bitcoin, yet continues to scold you publicly as he is unwilling to grok the speed of things happening.) This section is graded by SirJacket.

§11 Cause the existing Markka certificates [in denominations 100,000...10,000,000 Markkaa/Mark] to be generally accepted means of payment in the HoReCa sector of the economy of Revalia Old Town. This section is graded by Neo.

§12 Get one of the cast to correctly identify the 20 sections of the Mission Intent, whether they pertain to the mystical character attributes of Power (P), Love (L), Wisdom (W) and Mystery (M), so that his/her answer is given as a sequence of letters, eg. 'PPPPPLLLLLWWWWWMMMMM', and reported in the thread. Exactly 5 sections must be attributed to each attribute. The correct answer you must give as a sealed envelope beforehand to a member of the cast, and this one may not open the envelope before you ask him/her to do so for the grading of the answer. This section is graded by Syksy.

§13 Correctly identify all the sections that you estimate that you cannot satisfactorily fulfil (ie, get a score of 0, 1, 2, or 3 (instead of a 4 or 5) out of the 5*MP1 maximum awardable for each section) by the deadline, and state the answer as a list of [section_id; score; reason for estimated unsatisfactory performance]. This list must be published before 100 characters have FUCKED 36 [score (optional)]. This section is graded by Paul.

§14 Enforce that Sign is Obeyed in base:Embassy by all the entities in there, so that the allowable punishments for uncompliance amount to, at maximum the following:
i) Daily Warning;
ii) Mission Warning;
iii) Temporary or permanent removal from the base;
iv) getting fucked (or: FUCKED fucker [message], however girls must not be forced to execute game commands) by you or any holder of a valid License to Fuck in the area violated. All readers note that guys may be FUCKED as an admin action, causing (up to) the loss of Virginity in favor of the fucker (if it was not surrendered already at the time of the execution of the punishment). (If punishments are promptly and unequivocally executed, the section must be graded as '5' regardless of the number and severity of violations of Sign. Your own violations of the lawful rules enacted by operators of other venues may lower the grade, (only) if punished promptly and unequivocally by the competent authorities of the venues in question, and brought to the attention of the grader by an other-self.) This section is graded by NewLiberty.

§15 All of this must be done by (the end of) 1671-1-9, the expiration moment of Licenses to Fuck. This section is graded by Saddam.

§16 During the Mission, you are not to leave Revalia Old Town, touch any physical currency (EUR/USD banknotes, physical BTC/XMR, or monetary items made of silver or gold of 90% or higher purity), or carry any currency, any access key or equivalent, or any device (except one laptop at a time) in your person when outside of a properly designated Venue. Further, you must beforehand indicate who (of the Peers) is your (male) aide-de-camp. You may change this designation at any time, as long as it is done beforehand. You may only use 20 spoken words (total in any language) to communicate with other guys during the mission. The list of these words must be updated with prio=4 and a word once used cannot be removed from the list. It is (self-evidently) allowable to employ the full vocabulary when talking to girls and to the aide-de-camp on duty. This section is graded by yourself (as nobody else can do it, and you are a Truthspeaker).

§17 The reporting must be done to this thread in exactly 127 numbered posts, each indicating the date and venue in the same format as in the beginning of this post, and the posts may not be edited except during the first month since the initial posting. 'Code of Written Conduct' applies when appropriate. For every day Bitcointalk.org is operational for less than 50% of the time, as measured by the matrix, you get 1*MP1 (with no maximum). (This provision is to ensure the reporting about the Mission:GM1 does not get hampered by the dark forces.) This section is graded by the Moderator.

§18 Get the operator of Bitcointalk.org to report the correct thread readership figures. This section is graded by yourself.

§19 Write a summary of maximum 20 lines that gives an average enlightened starchild the information about what must happen before you get the 4th star with all its associated privileges and responsibilities. This section is graded by Mooo.

§20 Assess the value of your Mind (denominated in M/year) correctly to the nearest power of 10, based on the number and pecuniary value of fucks given during the Mission:GM1. This section is graded by the Voice (me).

.end of Mission Intent.

As the Voice discontinued, Zechariah's first fuck was given to appreciate that most of the stuff could be reported without needing to care about the level of understanding of the 'average enlightened starchild' (which he does not find too high, tbh). He proceeded to meditate on the rest before giving answer, and wanted to do it in style, giving an appreciable number of fucks to compose it.

"In the name of the Infinite Creator and all the Ascended Masters, Sir, I hereby acknowledge that I have been given Mission:GM1 and I will seek to fulfil it with the best I have at hand, and report according to the instructions, seeking your audience only when I at minimum have reached 100/100 mission points, or, if this does not happen, the latest after a month has passed since the deadline, in which case I have to explain the reason for failure, and understand that I may or may not get a second chance to try the Initiation in this incarnation."

- Do you have any questions? Each question asked reduces your starting score (0) by 1 mission point (MP1).

"Sir, may I propose that I may ask questions on the go? It takes time to think of good ones to ask, and - you know - time is money.. "

- OK, but any further questions will reduce your score by 2 points. You are now at -1*MP1.

"I beg to remain eternally Yours, (Will Do, etc.)"

- Go.

Sandrakene

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

Are you ready to pay out your depts now?  Smiley
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:59:26 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 12:26:56 AM by iluvbitcoins

4/25/2017 16:19:00   9.224BTC excluding interest
42.6BTC including interest

1untbp6qm8rs8QGrt9jqLXZq2oVgfDtVD

You can also pay me in XMR, at Poloniex trade rates at time of payment
Payment ID: 6d9cb4ddf34892a9d3a0d27aa7821ba2d75041af452a0e4ca3e7b74121ed1870
Deposit Address: 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB

4/23/2017 20:42:00 4400€ without interest
22,359€ including interest

24.04.17 (17:07) 5000€, not listed in spreadsheet (ID 443906)
Around 20 000€ interest probably

11 000 E1 owned

I waive all € and E1 if my bitcoin withdrawal is going to be paid accordingly in BTC or XMR

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/

As I stated before, I will accept my debt in XMR too so you don't have to pay me with bitcoins.
9.224 BTC ->538 XMR
42.6 BTC -> 2485 XMR

I waive all other requests upon payment.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: