Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

[#21, Mon 9:22-11:27, Throne]

#1 Ode: to Bossner Baron

LIFE
can be considered to be
endless
fucking... ... (ahhh... mmmmmmm) ... aand -
that's because:
a 'thought'
used to be - and will be -
called (a)

'fuck'

from now on,
and forevermore, Amen (and the other dudes in there and everywhere (I don't care as long as sign is respect, or even then if I don't pay attention)).

[/ode1]

The Baron, being 'Bossner Baron' - which is not even recognised by Crypto Kingdom and the Fount of Honor in there (that not being a problem since he will be promoted soon, after some STO-polarised play) - deigns to set up an Order of his own, called:

The Holy Order of the Fucker Baron
- rare 20pt text used to indicate the importance, although the Order is not incorporated to CK yet, pending King's permission and Mooo to New/Create the Items mentioned to their owners being mentioned -

§1 The Order can be awarded in 7 classes, so that higher number is higher class (item_id given,'x' indicates the position of any alphanumeric string to differentiate the items in each Class, each one of which is unique):

THOFB7x  Baron Grandmaster
THOFB6x  Baron Emperor
THOFB5x  Baron King
THOFB4x  Baron Duke
THOFB3x  Baron Prince
THOFB2x  Baron Marquis
THOFB1x  Baron Earl

§2 Zechariah gets 1*THOFB7.

§3 The item details of any THOFBx item can be decided by the owner at his cost (in IC, CKG/CKS, etc) and effort (fucks given).

§4 When Zechariah notices that a unique item with the following details is in his MyItems, he'll seek to fulfil the creator's reasonable wishes expressible and expressed in between [] in the CREATE item_id amount recipient [message].

THOFB70 - Description: A 100-mL 'thick slightly smoked glass' flat rectangular bottle of Versace OUD NOIR, opened.
History: Item was first given a fuck when Zechariah bought it in the Very Ancient times (ask for details, not remember right now). Presently the Order is in semi-active use as Zechariah's fragrance in Universe::::ThroneRoom.
Special Rules: (none)

§5 To cover the cost of making the unique items, each class gets a stipend for the cost. The recipient of the stipend must self cause the transaction (the Baron does not give a fuck about money as long as he has some).

Stipend Amounts:

THOFB7x ....... 1,000,000,000,000 [not possible to award these yet due to the difficulty of having all M in existence, sorry about that]
THOFB6x ...... 100,000,000,000
THOFB5x ..... 10,000,000,000
THOFB4x .... 1,000,000,000
THOFB3x ... 100,000,000
THOFB2x .. 10,000,000
THOFB1x . 1,000,000
[You may not cause the TRANSFER M amount 1 owner before the unique item exists in the same way as the one in §4, the main difference being that the owner is you instead of Zechariah]

§6 GM decides who is awarded the Order and how, etc(x4).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

Grandmaster of the order (above^) Decision:

1. If any post following this one, in this thread, amuses me, because by means of reading it, I think the reader/writer (of the said post) has understood some secrets of the Universe and is desirous to get some money, so therefore: pick your amount and when I award you the Order, do what you must before you are allowed to take it from me, and after you do, have a good time, soul! And fuck you! Wink

2. The one who makes a new thread and self-moderates it him/herself: just for the discussion of the contents of this and the previous post, in BCT (so that I can use it to post about the awards, etc.), will receive THOFB20, and (based on being the self-moderator of that thread): have better chances than most to become a rare one: THOFB6x  Baron Emperor. We have not used higher than L20 in the game, but this one is: L21. So consider starting the thread, especially if you are desirous of a rare L21 rank, higher than anyone except me atm.

Zechariah puffs some THOFB70 on him, not that he smelt bad, mainly for lulz instead.

Done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873713.new#new

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:05:47 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 10:22:26 AM by rpietila

Zechariah puffs some THOFB70 on him, not that he smelt bad, mainly for lulz instead. Once, because what he fucked (replaced 'thought' with 'fucked' as per ^^^) a certain girl likes, he did not puff it on him, her, or anyone, for 59 matrixdays! He does not care if he uses fragrance or not, but appreciates that the girl knows that he still wants her to be clean of chemicals and other guys. The important thing - which Zechariah sadly gave the first meaningful fuck ever quite late: only after she left - is to actually know how to smoke CAN, and that is not even difficult: One can easily adjust his/her (<3) reality by taking into the lungs the amount of smoke one wants. Zechariah classifies a 'hit' to be the average effect of one draw from one roll of cigarette thickness, so that the lungs are first half filled with the inhalation through the joint, and then topped up with air, held about 10 seconds, and then slowly exhaled through nose.

Two such hits give Zechariah the tingling if the stuff is good. Zechariah thinks that the unit of depth of CAN state, could be called 'zechtingle' and be defined as trying to take a perfect hit and grading it as follows:

A = stuff goodness ['1' is good and others are graded as being 0 or higher, no limit]
B = whether the orders about the most efficient way to smoke, are being followed with exact detail ['1' is that the detail are followed exactly, and '0' may come from sloppy execution in the minutest of the details in the short but crucially important instructions about how to smoke CAN - for without it, you can unlikely ever even become as wise as I am; so this one is graded between 0 and 1]
C = how optimally the instructions that take me high apply to you [this is 1...inf, if you have other ways that take you high so much more efficiently, please tell me about them when you have time)]
D = how often Zechariah wants to fuck girls [0...1, where 0=never, 1=always; this one is omitted from the equation since it's always '1' and, besides, only relates to your getting stoned in the way that the linear regression of scatter[ln(fucks given by Zechariah to a girl);girl stoned (unit:zt)] is approximately in the form: x, with R^2 undefined. (Lately it has given Zechariah much pleasure to take a few looks at a girl, especially if the girl has 'em. Looks are entry level stuff in the "4 stages of relationship".)]

effect of one hit on Z, is therefore:
ln(e^(1+ABC))/4

All this giving of fucks made him weary, and the only G&T reachable is not even cold, he drinks some of it (ir)regardless.

Listen to Music

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:07:15 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 11:30:07 AM by Scrotum

You guys got the best drugs in cyber space.

I have not consumed anything today (a full item needs to be consumed for it to have effect, (the ones I have had a fraction of, follow:))

Quote from: item:CAN:details
Description Edit
Green herbs, 1 gram.

Note
The item:wisdomness of CAN was found to be "6" instead of "1" (after a d6 roll), in 1665 just before the Equinox. To gain wisdom, NEVER mix with tobacco, and do not consume alcohol at the same time. Inhale deep into lung and top up with air (keep smoke in the lung and draw more fresh air). Release only after 10 seconds. This is one 'hit'. Depending on the potency of the product, you might want to take more hits, 1-2 at a time, in 15-30 minute intervals until a 'high' is reached.

Quote from: item:GIN:details
Description Edit
Gin, 1 bottle.

You have magic mushrooms too (I think) ... will you add other drugs also, heroin, cocaine, meth maybe?

Edit, drug use in a virtual world could be programmed like a lottery pool, small chance of gain, large chance of loss, odds getting worse the more drugs you use, but tickets in the pool get cheaper, junkies learn to get money easily. The drug dealer always wins, but can go to jail, or be murdered.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:20:26 PM

You have magic mushrooms too (I think) ... will you add other drugs also, heroin, cocaine, meth maybe?

CAN = Herb (1 unit ~ 10 zt (for Zech));
CIG = Healthy fermented tobacco leaves in a roll (1 unit = 1 Robusto (or equiv.));
SHI = Exotic tobacco products (Shisha, Snus, etc. (1 unit ~1 pack (or equiv.)));
MUS = Psychedelics (1 unit ~ tba);
MUM = Exotic products that have dubious or negative effect on health (please list);
COH = Luxury CIG (1 unit = 1 Robusto (or equiv.));
AYA = DMT (1 unit = one good experience; this one will be split soon as currently 1 AYA = 1*"100 l pot of the brew", let the (already) wise understand).

Is there anything that gives wisdom that does not fit, and is important?

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:40:35 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 01:57:39 PM by sammy007

You nailed it, dude (sarcasm). It's not a secret that every commoner must consume tons of weed (CAN) in order to get his character promoted.
So if you see high level chars like GM, Earls, Barons, etc, they pretty sure already have developed tolerance to any dope in CK universe so either it's not a dope problem or permanent effect. No one knows.

CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

The Stonehaven Gaming Company

The Stonehaven Gaming Company specializes in games, lottery, and similar ventures.

SGC will be offering betting on various events, via the sale of tickets.

For each bet, two or more ticket series will be offered for sale, at prices typically starting at 1 mil per ticket. Each ticket series corresponds to the event outcome you are betting for. For instance, if the event is "B1 price over 500k before 30 april at midnight", there'd be two ticket series, one for outcome "yes" and one for outcome "no".

Tickets are free trading until the event outcome is known. This means that speculation as the odds change is possible.

When the outcome is known, SGC will be burning any tickets it has not yet sold for this bet, and distributing 98% of the ticket sale income to the holders of the winning tickets (essentially, winners get a refund, plus pocket the losers' bets).

There are no refunds. If an event becomes moot, or if SGC feels (at its total discretion) that the bet should be cancelled, all tickets will be burned, and the ticket sales income will accrue for another bet. Note that should there be several bets running in parallel, these are run independently.

The outcomes for a given bet may have any prior probability. The fact that tickets are sold at the same prices is not relevant here, since you can buy any number of them (more tickets increases your share of the winnings). Since any remaining unsold tickets are burned, the ticket supply is not relevant either. It is expected that ticket sales are made in proportion to each outcome's probability.

Note that some of the bets outcomes are able to be influenced by players (ie, betting on the B1 price). Keep this in mind. Betting on market prices is also a good way to hedge when speculation in those prices.

A simple example:

The event is a dice roll, and tickets are sold at 1mil each for "the roll is a 6", and "the result is not a 6". Alice buys 1 ticket for "not a 6", and Bob buys 6 tickets for "the roll is a 6". Total ticket sales are 7mil. If the roll is a 6, Alice loses 1mil, Bob wins 7mil, which nets 1mil since he bought 6mil worth of tickets (minus the 2% SGC fee).

The first bet is now starting...

Tickets are available for these two outcomes:
- https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC001A - The price of B1 will have gone below 120,000 M at least once before the eve of 25 april 2017, midnight GMT.
- https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC001B - It will not have

Place your bets!
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

You nailed it, dude (sarcasm). It's not a secret that every commoner must consume tons of weed (CAN) in order to get his character promoted.
So if you see high level chars like GM, Earls, Barons, etc, they pretty sure already have developed tolerance to any dope in CK universe so either it's not a dope problem or permanent effect. No one knows.

I do. As for BCT figures, might it be possible that the reality is about 2-3 CT pageviews per day? Jesus, why I understand nothing?? At least on my throne I can just consume 1*BRE per every 0.05*MEAT consumed, which I do not usually do (the opposite, rather). (Pizza was invented to cheat peasants but - darn it tastes good  Shocked] Then about 1*GIN per day that makes 365 per year (the limit of 200 is there because it becomes unhealthy to consume more than the equivalent of 200 liters of spirits, per year). And 1*CAN, approx (the limit is 200 here, but was recently removed).

CK_Zephyrus

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

The first bet is now starting...

- https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC001A - The price of B1 will have gone below 120,000 M at least once before the eve of 25 april 2017, midnight GMT.
- https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC001B - It will not have

Place your bets!

In a masterful display of bad timing, B1 just crashed from 170k to less than 110k shortly after that bet opened.
Zechariah had bought all the "yes" tickets, so wins this one!
Since nobody had had time to bet "no", the 2% fee is waived, and Zechariah gets his money back, but no winnings from "no" betters.

I'll have another event lined soon Smiley
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:22:37 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 05:32:41 PM by rpietila

[AR4 - How inflation rate in your preferential items can be used to deduce the active readership]

Zechariah remembers that he needs to get the estimate of the fanbase before he can reasonably grade himself regarding if BCT has been made to report them fairly.

The general price inflation rate is about 3%. In cigars, Zechariah really only started promoting them in 2013, about this time of the year, so that's 13% per the time. Nobody else does a meaningful job in promoting cigars (I would have heard about it; and already credited BB who does). BUT - In this time, the price of cigars has risen 55%! Such an increase in price is only possible so that the production grows in the process. It is not easy to instantly grow cigar production, but let's assume x2 can be made in 4 years (a conservative one). So despite or because of the price increase, the cigar consumption in the world has doubled. Hmm... the matter is indeed of such importance that it's good everyone already knows where the Throne is, because that is the default place for discussions. 10 bil prize for essential compliance.
[/AR4]

In a masterful display of bad timing, B1 just crashed from 170k to less than 110k shortly after that bet opened.

"It wasn't even me", he thinks.

Cconnected

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:28:50 PM

Hi totally out of the blue but,

Does anyone have any properties with houses ors they want to sell maybe to me, a peasant Cheesy

CK_Zephyrus

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:09:07 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 09:28:26 AM by CK_Zephyrus

The Stonehaven Games Company

I'll have another event lined soon Smiley

The second game is now available, this time betting on a less volatile asset: Monero on Poloniex.

- https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC002A - Monero price reaches at least 190,0001,900,000 satoshi on Poloniex before the evening of 25 april 2017, midnight GMT.
- https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC002B - It will not have.

This also allows hedging from inside CK.

Place your bets!

Edit: SGC reserves the right to suspend sales of tickets at any time. In particular, it will likely suspend sales before the 25th. Moreover, sales of tickets happening after monero reaches 190,0001,900,000 satoshi will be deemed INVALID, so don't do that or your money is forfeit. This is to prevent abuse if the target is reached while I'm not looking. This only applies to sales by SGC, and free trading is still valid at any point up to the end of the bet.

Edit: fix 190,000, I forgot a zero.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:06:13 AM

Marquess Loaf Looking for Gold Coins...

Want to buy one of each of the following:

• CR1628A   1628   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1628
  • CR1629A   1629   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1629
  • CR1631A   1631   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1631
  • CR1635A   1635   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1635
  • CR1637A   1637   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1637
  • CR1639A   1639   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1639
  • CR1644A   1644   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1644
  • CR1645A   1645   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1645
  • CR1646A   1646   CR-series 1 CKG gold coin from 1646

Happy to purchase all from one seller or multiple sellers. Please send offers via PM or get in touch on IRC.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:32:02 AM

Housing Shortage

New players have been inquiring about housing on IRC--please help them out with setting a few asks on lots or buildings. Earl Tombot has been listing them every weekend on the speculation thread, so any listed by the weekend will show up there.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:52:42 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 03:13:39 PM by rpietila

[#23; 148;   49   1670   Mar   6   2017-4-18   8:00      9:00;   Uus throne-päivä;      233000   dump b2 500 233000 12000 1000]

Listen to Music

Zechariah wakes up in-state (meaning that he is either i) upon the throne (check) ii) carries the sceptre and (optionally) apple with his presence (so that they do not need to be in person, but it has been indicated by some arrangements that they are not left on the throne either when Zechariah walks about. In the Throne Room, the Prince (Marquesses typically don't call it a 'throne' even if they have their favorite cigar chair, which they do) has usually arranged clear rules about if he can not be in-state, and Zechariah is always in-state in the throne room. 'In-state' does not mean that the corpses of dead people only are dressed funnily and made to receive guests; that is a misconception).

Whereas,

1. To Zechariah's knowledge, this is one of the times of the week that the place is empty (which it is);

2. An entry-level party will begin in Visitor Lounge and related areas in 9 matrix-hours, and it is free, and the following items will be procured:
160*BEER (this is only 3*:::::can_of_beer[cold=1] per person if there is 160 visitors, but 9 cans per guy, assuming 40 visitor guys accompanying the 40 girls in the party - and this one does not need L1 (or any) ticket) - whereas girls are carefully observed to usually just drink ~3 cans (1*BEER) during night);

3. Zechariah has not adequately read the portion of the thread that was deleted for a time but is not any more, until otherwise noticed;

4. Consumables markets do not function as they should, apparently due to some items being too expensive to consume, and other (un)related reasons;

5. Property markets suffer from the Building module being paused;

6. There is ~3*CAN (enough for a week if you know what you do, yet only TRANSFER E1 200 you vabariik [caught red-handed for possession and consume of CAN and we cannot just let you go any more, it's illegal you know!!!1] will be effected at most. Nobody gets ADMINFUCKED fucker fuckee [carabinieri empties a clip on you, using single fire to make the encounter last 2' 12"] in Estonia for 3*CAN;

7. Trust in the functionality of the game needs to be upheld;

8. The betting markets for Zechariah's performance in [:::::]GM1 are wished to come online and Zechariah needs to help the others in some arrangements of betting;

9. There is almost no Markka certificates in the treasury;

10. They come;

So, therefore:

101. Zechariah thinks the situation warrants a plan;

102. Zechariah is desirous of GIN, yet the only one on reach was last cold 8 days ago, and Zechariah orders himself to cooler it, which he does, and soon brings himself another one;

103. The following changes are effected in the game:
TRANSFER FUCK 12 3 1 [you should give a fuck when you can; lest I borrow some of them to get things done]
GIVE CAN 100k 130 [don't need so many myself; actually prefer the original rules of 200 per year max]
;

104. At once an urgently actionable plan is suggested to Zechariah about how the Building module could be opened for annual payouts in M, CUL+IC, (WIS+)SCI, he promises to consider its implementation and the donation of 10-1,000 mil (per person) to the ones responsible for the plan according to their own announcement. A separate donation will be made in order to incentivise the production (if Zechariah gives the plan a go);

105. Zechariah needs to post about the marketcap in 13 minutes and wants to get it as high as possible, by ruthless dumping of deposhares that he can create in a covered way;

106. The betting of the grading of Zechariah's 20 quests in 147 (max) more game-days will be arranged by him in 24 days or earlier (starting thinking now);

107. The call for the Staff to bring in the Mission Treasury Markka certificates yielded 8,325,000,000 in certificates and 2% commission (166,500,000) was paid to the guys for speedy service, after which the Mission Treasury has ~8.1 bil in certificates;

108. SA Ron, LTC is repurposed to be responsible for B1 only. B2 has nothing to do with it but I sell B2 so that people can carry from the B1 that Ron has exactly the amount that he declares (example current funds declaration follows as (109.) for the whole fucking Unit treasury that I operate myself from my throne);

Universe:GFL:SpecOps:Malla:Unit_Treasury
Universe:GFL:SpecOps:Malla:Embassy:ThroneRoom

Current funds available in [prio(0)=0.1 realmin; prio(1)=5 min; prio2=60 min; prio3=0.5 realdays; prio4=2 days; prio5=14 days; prio6=later]

M

Markka certificates

EUR (Banknotes) (for conversion from E1)

2000 (total max 14000 = 7 ppl or according to at hand)
0*
[*We dont' waste time w/ E1->EUR; so therefore it's 1000 per hole in your snout in 10 seconds, and your [self;higher-self(I decide)] is responsible for GIVE E1 2000 1 [cashz]]

BTC (for conversion from B1)

BTC (for conversion from B2)

:[xN]:Casascius:1_Bitcoin[year=2013] (against payment of 200,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:Casascius:1_Bitcoin[year=2011] (against payment of 500,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:Casascius:5_Bitcoins[year=2012] (against payment of 900,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:Casascius:25_Bitcoins[year=2011, hologram='CASACIUS', cid=1Px2WjMU] (against payment of 5,000,000,000 from [ # ])

:[xN]:LtF:I[expirydate=20170423] (against payment of 10,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:LtF:II[expirydate=20170423] (against payment of 20,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:LtF:III[expirydate=20170423] (against payment of 50,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:LtF:IV[expirydate=20170423] (against payment of 100,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:LtF:V[expirydate=20170423] (against payment of 200,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:LtF:VI[expirydate=20170423] (against payment of 500,000,000 from [#,hand])

:[xN]:LtF:VII[expirydate=20170423] (against payment of 1,000,000,000 from [#,hand])

Afaik, Universe:GFL:SpecOps:Malla:Unit_Treasury@::::Embassy:ThroneRoom does not have any other mandatory things to report to fulfil the promises given by Zechariah (and the other devas in the same guy, SA Risto).;

110. Zechariah incentivises EUR 10,000 (in banknotes) to happen in less than 170 real-minutes by midrate+100,000 per saved minute bonus.

111. Zechariah lists 2000*E1 max per person conversion to ::::Euro:500.

Maniskir

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:16:26 AM

I’m looking to stake this coin using a spare NAS box I have running Ubunutu. Is there a setup guide somewhere. I looked in the help section on the site but see nothing
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:11:16 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 09:07:18 AM by rpietila

New tickets for betting whether Zechariah can make it (4) with Artistic=1 (5), Artistic=2 (6), Artistic=3 (7) [technically it's possible to get even 11/5 this way but never awarded for that would be breathtaking=3 performance and the graders typically do not award higher than 5, just in case that it is possible].

Each quest will return one of the following (effect):

0 score=0 by deadline (0 wins, others lose)
1 score=1 by deadline (1 wins, others lose)
2 score=2 by deadline (2 wins, others lose)
3 score=3 by deadline (3 wins, others lose)
4 score=4 by deadline (4 wins, others lose)
5 score=5 by deadline (5 wins, others lose)
6 score=6 by deadline (6 wins, others lose)
7 score=7 or higher by deadline (7 wins, others lose)
8 no grading (score=0; 8 wins, others lose)
9 cancelled (score=undef(counts as 0 in the grading uoa); return all bets at market-implied odds at close)

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:01:11 AM

I’m looking to stake this coin using a spare NAS box I have running Ubunutu. Is there a setup guide somewhere. I looked in the help section on the site but see nothing

Go to cryptokingdom.me and make an account. Hop on ##cryptokingdom IRC and we will help you setup the stake of this 10mil - 100mil euro market cap asset Smiley
CK_Zephyrus

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

- https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/SGC002A - Monero price reaches at least 190,000 satoshi on Poloniex before the evening of 25 april 2017, midnight GMT.

This should obviously read as 1,900,000, not 190,000. I apologize for the mistake.
I will fix the wording to match. If any on the current buyers so far want a refund, please let me know and I will cancel the ticket sales. If no such request is made within 24 hours from the date of this post, it will be assumed that those buyers understood the intent behind the wording, and are happy keeping their tickets.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:15:44 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 03:54:44 PM by rpietila

[#26; 11-March-1670; Throne]

The
Reception
of

Wizard Developer PJ, The Duke of Serbia, etc(x2)

in the

Throne Room
Visitor Lounge
Embassy
Matrix
Universe

at

0:00
in this
16 11/III 70
(and until otherwise announced)

PJ walks in and stops at L4 sign as instructed. Zech greets the old buddy, asking him to do the TB2-1670 (upgraded version of TB1670; TB2-1670 you get when Reception is granted; PB when you can access the violet carpet in front of the Throne (in VII area) and touch the King's robe (if and as it comes to the VII often, etc. (full list of TBx-1670 as follows:))) in his own speed and after a day, he'll get TB3 (for which he paid 500 mil upgrade VI->VII already, calmly asking the One to execute give m 500mil 1 [VII] for him, which the One did.

Description of TB classes awardable in 1670
[Items until TB3-1670 are fungible, others unique. Max quotas are given in parentheses.]

TB1-1670; Been in Throne Room (250)
TB2-1670; Reception Granted (100)
TB3-1670; Reception to L7 (100)
TB4-1670; Reception to L9 (100)
TB5-1670; Kissed (50)
TB6-1670; Fucked 1 (50)
TB7-1670; Fucked char_id (1)

Listen to Music

08:00 The day is 8 hours old and PJ is engaged with his device upon some CAN in VII area indicated by white sign tape, brass 5-stake chandelier (size=4, so about a meter high, etc), violet carpet (the Cover is Royal Purple in actuality but the violet carpet you could probably source at 200 EUR in [#, hand] right outside or even inside Old Town in Revalia prio2 (which means that it is most of the time available prio2 also somewhere in Rome, London, DC, and often also in Tokyo, NY and other regional cities), prio3 the rest of the world (this is why the worldwide non-urgent mobilisation is prio4 (48 hours) and emergency mobilisation is prio3 (12 hours). To get to ::Earth:* in prio2 or sooner, you need special powers).

(12.3.) 01:00 We are still in the T alone, after the guys brought 12*the best wines in Balthasar (and hence, in the world <2000/bottle) to accompany with the 3-course designer chef meal procured from DOM in styrofoam. The meal was uninspiring, Zech was not hungry, so the whole mealtime of 16 hours was consumed in hurried meditation (if such a thing even exists) and the food can be summed up to as follows (and rounded down to the nearest full item):
0*BRE
0*MEAT
0*FOIE
0*W1600M
0*GIN
0*CAN.
[Don't you worry, he is going for 1*CIG soon.]

19:00 It's only 3 hours until the Reception to VII, so Zechariah casually arranges the bottles in IV-IX, replacing the unoptimum temperature ones with optimum ones from the refridgerator that looks like a Compaq Tower 486-16 (year=1990), laments that his crown is made of white cloth (and does not contain any jwls since he does not have time as PJ does not care about regalia at all, preferring to soon show up in jeans), decides that it's unnecessary to pay a visit to the rented size=200L piss pot nearby, and that he can easily smoke a CIG in the meantime (especially as there was no coffee in sight, hence none in mind either).

21:00 Zech finds the cigar and the cutter, paying 10 fucks. An additional 10 were given to internalise that the piece of cedarwood left on the table after smoking of the previous one ~3 days ago, is left for the very reason that Zechariah could light his smoke from the cedarwood. CAN he does directly from the candle flame (one of the 14 in the room, which is a middle-sized one in base:Embassy (and it's 3pm and it'd be light even without the (mostly) white tall candles), about 1/10 of the size of the HQ, Malla that has more than 150 rooms in 12 buildings, but is currently almost empty of action). He lights up, giving about 20 fucks to do so, and asks PJ to be received in VII, giving a fuck.

22:00 [IRC, starts now]

Listen to Music.

Quote from: IRC
[Redacted]
[3:11pm] Zechariah: Royals, Peers, Ladies & Gents,
[3:11pm] Zechariah: We now have the first Reception on the Great White Throne.
[3:13pm] Zechariah: HH The Duke of Serbia is at ease on the Violet Carpet.
[3:13pm] • Zechariah goes to normal storytelling.
[3:13pm] • Zechariah points the Sceptre to HH The Duke(etcx2) and says: “Hi.”
[3:16pm] • Zechariah has not quit smoking CIG.
[3:16pm] wizzardPJ: "Hello, your galactic majesty",  bowing in respect..
[3:18pm] • Zechariah thinks: “Oh wow, he has never done that before, but in the end - not every time we see each other it’s threadposted (as the threshold is ~Pompous=3.5).
[3:21pm] wizzardPJ: It is a bit hard participating in public discussion about personal topics for the first time, but I learned to trust
[3:22pm] • Zechariah enjoys the Music that again started over. “Nobody who was the first to teach this song to me is not Mother Nature.”, he thinks.
[3:23pm] Zechariah: wizzardPJ: Your Highness the Duke of Serbia,
[3:23pm] Zechariah: I beg you to be at ease during the Reception and also otherwise stay yours,
[3:25pm] wizzardPJ: will do, Your Galactic Majesty
[3:29pm] • Zechariah thinks that it’s enough to address ‘Your Galactic Majesty’ once per conversation at most, and once per day the very least. In writing, it’s possible to shorten it to YGM (which usually is done). Otherwise, it’s fully enough that each On Duty guy says everything as “Sir, [content], Sir”, the other guys say “[content], Sir.” and the ladies say “[content/non-content]” as some of them do regardless of any number of orders to the contrary anyway.
[3:30pm] wizzardPJ: Agreed, sir
[3:30pm] Zechariah: Welcome to Embassy and to my Throne, I bet you did not see it coming, since I also did not consciously do it until about when Voice contacted me.
[3:32pm] wizzardPJ: Yes Sir, it was pretty surpassingly, but here I am, responding to Your kind request
[3:35pm] • Zechariah sees CC popping in, but no attention was required, since it takes time for PJ to compose his answers. MGM dismisses CC after he said he has a VI ticket, and to the control=1 question: ‘What do you want?’, Zechariah answers “Just candles, and ice, of course, and champagne coolers filled with the previous.” thereby sending him away.
[3:36pm] Zechariah: wizzardPJ: How do you feel in your body? Young? Is there anything at reach that would make you feel more wholesome at this important moment?
[3:37pm] wizzardPJ: Yes Sir, I feel young and bit a nervous, because this is my first audience and want to be perfect
[3:37pm] wizzardPJ: I believe CAN will be good enough for the moment
[3:44pm] • Zechariah thinks that Casa de García Long Robusto (or whatever, it’s the last one of the kind that Zechariah bought from the corner Tobacco shop, not the same corner as the table where SA Ilja, LTC, was arrested in a 30-police operation in Barcelona in 2016-10-27 if his memory serves him correct, but the next one along the C-31 towards NE, in the same block where the Ilja’s then penthouse was located, for EUR65 in banknotes, per a plastic wrapper of 20) is unimpressive and takes a hit from CAN instead, sipping G&T in the process.
[3:46pm] • Zechariah cannot even take a hit before realising the price was EUR 26(!) per 20(!!), and paid with a single banknote and the coins in the change were duly given as a tip.
[3:46pm] wizzardPJ: :wizzardPJ "Some music will be nice addition" started to thinking for himself
[3:51pm] wizzardPJ: .. music started playing one second after I got that idea!
[3:51pm] wizzardPJ: It looks like telepathy works again.
[3:51pm] • Zechariah just told another guy in PM to receive himself to the T while HH wonders what hit him with the music.
[4:24pm] wizzardPJ: YGM has explaining character traits and characteristics, and provided numerous points of deep understanding of their personalities too
[4:39pm] wizzardPJ: Exploring depths of lyric of Main character in song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbeEneUf00
[4:39pm] wizzardPJ: so true..
[4:42pm] • Zechariah thinks that the DOM in cooler with water&ice will in ~3 hours be fit for glasses to compensate their storage in room temp.
[4:47pm] Zechariah: TheGuyFromTheBet: Hello Mr. Pietilä. My name is Roland. Do you have time to talk for a minute?
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [3:50pm] Zechariah: sure, come in pls
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [3:52pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: So, do you remember that bet which you made with 3 guys who rolled you a joint? I saw a post about it in forum also
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:22pm] Zechariah: not exactly but join me and inform me
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:23pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: i joined
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:27pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: we were sipping  champange from 1999 with your friend Paul. He told many times that this is one of the best in the world. We talked for a couple of hours in a level 6 room. One moment Zechriah asked Daniel (dannybreal) to bring a new champange served cold with 200 seconds from the clock. After that Zechariah asked us if we think he would make it in time. We told "no we dont think so". After that Zechariah told that he will
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:28pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: and the bet was, that every second Daniel is late, we will recieve 10 000 000 markka each. Seconds were counted 200.
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:30pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: after the bet was made, Zechariah told that he will make a transaction to the cryptokingdom account.
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:31pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: So i was wondering if we are going to finish a bet
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:34pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: my mistake, seconds were counted 20* not 200
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:39pm] Zechariah: OK I owe you each 200 mil, please come collect it prio=2
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:42pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: Thank you  but is it possible to get all into one account, so it is easier to make bitcoin and XMR transactions?
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:43pm] Zechariah: ok , char_id pls
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:43pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: sec
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:44pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: Nickname: H6zzz    ID: 1246
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:44pm] Zechariah: done
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:45pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: i´ll check in a minute
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:46pm] Zechariah: It took me a second to transfer it
[4:47pm] Zechariah: [4:46pm] TheGuyFromTheBet: thank you very much, you know how to keep your word  cheers! see you in a party tonight
[4:57pm] Zechariah: Your Highness, are you ready for TB4-1670, requiring you to drink DOM with me in IX area of the Throne? (No one else sees it, it’s ok.)
[4:58pm] Zechariah: http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=hfSdmzTlKLg#Beethoven_-__Ode_to_Joy__(Final_part_of_the_9th__Symphonie)_-_432_Hz_
wizzardPJ: Yes, Sir, prepared and ready
[5:06pm] wizzardPJ: wizzardPJ almost can hear the sound of champaign getting colder in the bowl
[5:33pm] ronaz: I started the btc withdrawals 8 hours ago, I'll process yours if saddam hasnt done that which I need to do first
[5:35pm] • Zechariah thinks he just said that even E1->banknotes works up to 2000/person, and ronaz didn’t do shit about to make it happen
[5:36pm] ronaz: I havent seen any 2000/person message, stop trolling and if you have directions please tell those to person you want responsible for it
[5:42pm] Odin__: Im actually sitting in a train to laos right now
[5:47pm] hmc_: So why does crown's changelog have zech's transactions on it? WTF, risto?
[5:48pm] SirJacket: crown is id 36 right?
[5:49pm] moneromooo: Depends on which galactic spacetime you measure it.
[5:52pm] hmc_: How am I supposed to track my actions if they are someone else's history? Hey, look i gave a fuck to noms and luigi, when i had only one fuck to give--i guess it was a threeway
[5:53pm] hmc_: look i transferred m to ezra--don't remember that, but i guess it just happened in my sleep
[5:54pm] luigi1111: sometimes weird things happen during sleep
[5:56pm] hmc_: woke up two day ago and was zech--woke up yesterday and had a million e1 in my account
[5:56pm] • Zechariah would like to say: “BUY B2 to get your BTC NOW” but of course does not do it, rather receives HH The Duke of Serbia to the Throne (TB4-1670) and since HH voluntarily wants to kiss him [hand; foot; head], he is allowed to do it (TB5-1670), and then they have a DOM shared.
[5:58pm] Zechariah: Your Highness the Duke of Serbia, we accredit You to the Throne of the Court of the House of Tavastia-rpietila-CK. You are now Received by MGM Zechariah. You may return to your VII area at ease.
[5:59pm] • Zechariah presents PJ a glass vial of about 3,000*CKS powdered inside.
[6:04pm] saddam: ronaz: https://cryptokingdom.me/changelog/history/B1/offset/0 to bypass the slow js
[6:07pm] SirJacket: and I would propose that changelog should be obeyed for precedence - "Respect the changelog!"
[6:15pm] hannamaaria joined the chat room.
[6:16pm] Zechariah: hannamaaria: Hey you Beauty!!
[6:16pm] • Zechariah whistles in joy.
[6:16pm] hannamaaria: Hey you dear!
[6:17pm] Zechariah: hannamaaria: Whatcha gonna do tonight and with whom, may I presume?
[6:19pm] • Zechariah almost feels he’d take pleasure in flashing ~EUR 15,000 in banknotes that he has prio0 if need be.
[6:20pm] Roopatra: How much of that is coming for the ones who have requested E1 withdrawals?
[6:21pm] Zechariah: Roopatra: Nobody has deposited E1, so it’s all arranged to us in prio2-3, which means it is possible that we need to pay 120%.
[6:22pm] Zechariah: Latest prio2.5 injection of 20*EUR500 cost me 8.87 BTC and 9 mil.
[6:22pm] Zechariah: it’s about 8% for getting 10k in 3 hours max.
[6:22pm] Zechariah: I dont usually pay commission but it’s ok.
[6:23pm] Roopatra: Great, 8% withdrawal fee, and I can come pick up 30k E1?
[6:24pm] Zechariah: Roopatra: When you need it, prio3, 4, ?
[6:24pm] Roopatra: When it's set aside for me I'll book the flight.
[6:25pm] Zechariah: Roopatra: I can sell 30k to you for 8% in 48 hours deliverable in Embassy.
[6:25pm] Zechariah: Or before if all the shorts clear in the meantime. Otherwise 48 realhours.
[6:26pm] hannamaaria: Zechariach: Im not quite sure yet, I might drink some tea and rest because I have a flu... What about you?
[6:26pm] Roopatra: Ok for 30k at embassy in 48hours, with 8% commission.
[6:27pm] Zechariah: Roopatra: you transfer me and that starts the 48 hours
[6:27pm] Zechariah: Do you give me extra for doing it sooner?
[6:28pm] • Zechariah remembers that he only paid 8% for 3 hours, which is not 48 hours obv.
[6:28pm] • Zechariah sensing money on the table.
[6:29pm] Roopatra: Which account do I transfer E1 to? There has been mixups about which one to use.
[6:30pm] Zechariah: Roopatra: me personally: #1
[6:30pm] Roopatra: 427889   Give   e1   18.04.17   30,000   Roopatra (17)   Zechariah (1)
[6:31pm] • Zechariah wonders why hmc_ is making a problem that he was entitled to #1 for some time and now #22’ish is offered to him which obviously is too little as its resale value is hardly 10 billion anyway, effecting no change to the King’s balance, which still is swollen by ~35,000,000,000 that belongs to Zechariah.
[6:33pm] hmc_: where do you get that figure? I gave myself 50bil--that i gave back. I gave 44500b1--that i gave back. And 5.5bil to the Marquess_Loaf, that i gave back. The 28bil in my account is what i had, plus the profit from the b1 spike.
[6:35pm] Zechariah: hmc_: OK, so no grudge both sides and mutual SUBMIT eachother 1, ok?
[6:36pm] hmc_: I'm just leery of having the wrong changelog atm
[6:36pm] • hmc_ other than that, we are peeches
[6:36pm] hmc_: peaches
[6:39pm] hannamaaria: Zechariah: So what is your plan for tonight, may I ask?
[6:42pm] Zechariah: The Reception of HRH Royal Prince PJ von The Balkans und zu CK, Duke of Serbia, etc(x2) (605 years, 22.7 bil) [L19] is over. He said it is ok to address him the first time in a gameday as ‘YRH,’, followed by ‘[content], Sir.’ and the address indicating fondness is ‘My Prince, [content], Sir[optional]’. All rise!

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: