Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 03:36:02 PM

Is there a How-to for new players interested in creating their own company?

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

Stonehaven's geography is getting better known by the day.

After a day's general rest, part of the Margrave's troops were tasked with continuing the systematic mapping of Stonehaven, cataloguing villages, terrain type and other geographic features. By now, most of the county's interior is known, as is the corridor following the river towards the Österjön. Troops are given leeway to keep a moderate pace, trading off speed of mapping with thoroughness, and preserving stamina. Indeed, the dragon capture expedition might start without much notice, and a long march may be needed - north, as it happens, since recent news indicated that the Margrave's original thought of a White Cross destination might have been incorrect.

For now, mapping continues, while the remainder of the workers toil away at the construction of Stonehaven't first town, overlooking the river.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:56:52 PM

Grizzly Bear announces its branching start-up company, Grizzly Gear and Garments (shortname GrizzlyGear, id 599), which will start to operate in the Clans era!

Hello Syksy,

what is the share / TAI-1 conversion rate?
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:03:34 PM

Is there a How-to for new players interested in creating their own company?

I don't think so,but I could really use one. Wink
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 03:38:58 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 04:10:23 PM by generalizethis

Note on Company Creation:

For new public company creation, ask your local ADMIN to create--we are discussing a fee for this, but can't get consensus for a vote in the senate, so it will remain ADMIN negotiating their own fee, if any.

Important information to have available would be the NAME of your company and # of SHARES to be CREATEd. Some of the ADMINs spend extra time to walk players through the process and explain the intricacies of the corporate game--so if you feel that you need this extra attention, please request an ADMIN who specializes in game training--there's no set fee for this, so please negotiate that with ADMIN.

FOC's have been reduced to 10mil--they offer 7 years maintenance. Please contact Zechariah for more details.

Office of HMC_

Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:29:54 PM

Dear all,

I quick glimpsed on corporations and how they work (basically what you need is an idea; and possibly funding), and I used Grizzly Bear as an example in my video, those are skimmed over mostly in the Dividends-section in the timestamps of the video.
However I would prefer much more to do a proper full length introduction on corporations once we resume time, as it will be much, much more concrete then, as corporations function over time (typically producing annual goods).

As for Grizzly Gear and Garments (GGG), currently we hold 103 tailors and have 1000 shares in existence (~1 tailor per 10 shares), and have now sold 2/3rds. So one 1/3rds is still for sale, and I am also engaged on market making on GGG. These funds will be utilized for employing more staff, buffer for getting the production running in the first years as nobody knows exactly Clans module will incorporate clothing, and possibly supporting functions as needed.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:10:09 PM

HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, Marquess of Tavastia &c

Your Majesty,

Sir, I congratulate your righteous and efficient rule that is already showing the signs of new winds blowing over the dusty streets of our beloved town. Indeed, the initiation of your reign has been peaceful and inspiring, and also the Senate has started their work with earnest. I could not be more happy of the choice of my successor. Also the counties are feeling the warming rays of Sun shining on them, with their life-giving power, making things happen that previously were not.

Indeed, Sir, this is what I decided to briefly write to you about. My ancient homeland, the vast region of Tavastia, has a secret rule by the cunning Swedes. In letter, we have claimed the area since about 1490 or so (which they by and large do not contest!), but in reality the deep state of Sweden is operating there in full force, and has rendered my efforts to civilise the county and make it realise its full potential, to have no effect.

It takes time to realise the depths of operations of this kind. A friend of mine even put it thus: "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot." He never got to expose the plot though, and besides it is common knowledge that peasants are subjects to fiefholders and so forth. But it got me thinking.

Being a king with the full potential of my vast assets, and the years of training and reigning behind me, yet having no throne, makes me wish to realise the remaining years I have, to the maximum benefit of my people, unfettered by the entangling diplomacy and horse-trading. I will therefore place my greatest emphasis for the time being, to liberate the Tavastians, my own people, from the bondage of the deep state of Sweden. This operation requires much and is not free, nor free of danger. I have great and secret allies, and the assurance that the Almighty also wishes the freedom of my people.

Therefore, be not anxious! Crypto Kingdom has proven itself and under your leadership it will thrive. The mutual benefits from raising the Tavastian peasants, numbering 5 million, will greatly overcome the temporary lack of having me guiding every step of my loving people.

特此奉聞,

I have been appointed to be the Treasurer in Finland. I will coordinate the efforts to bring back the national currency, the Markka, and we are using a CK-based account system to give Markkas out to every citizen who wants them, without compensation, as a way of basic income. I will continue to give my efforts to CK as well, just less time than before. The Markka system opens great possibilities for speculation by you who already know the strengths of me and those of the CK Ultima platform (which only needs to be stripped of features to accommodate a monetary system of an entire country). As soon as politically possible, I will integrate the possibility to buy Markkas for investment, to CK proper.

Can you please elaborate?

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:54:26 AM

the new "DUMP" command

Fantastic. I will soon be using this to sell off the entirety of the CKGE CKG item collection (as a single lot)

if you are interested in purchasing these items please take this time to review the holdings of the CKGE character. Details of the auction will be announced soon.
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:00:59 PM

Announcing Land Auction in 9-C

The new land, it looks beautiful: the land is flat throughout and it is solid to allow construction, the surrounding chapelries will quarry all the stone needed for constructing wonderful palaces and other interesting buildings. With some imagination we could build this chapelry most pleasing to the eye! Phaeton Boulevard has been zoned across the chapelry reaching from north to south and this 20 meter wide boulevard lined with leafy trees connects directly to borough 3. Wide roads connect the central chapelry to the western and eastern chapelries as well. There are beautiful public gardens for any passerby to enjoy.

Bumping this up a bit, several of the available lots have sold already, but there are a few left for those interested, you can buy directly from the Agora Market. If XMR continues downwards it might not make sense to sell land at these prices much longer..

Almost a year after the initial announcement land is for sale in 9-C again. In the original sale the price per sqm was 0,1 XMR /sqm. Times are different now, and land will sell for 1/20th of the original price; only 0,005 XMR /sqm. Most of the lots also contain building which is extra income for the buyer. Amazing deals are to be had!

https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/904 800sqm / building included / 4mil
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/905 600sqm / building included / 3mil Withdrawn from market. I will build here myself Smiley
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/907 600sqm / building included / 3mil
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/909 600sqm / building included / 3mil
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/913 400sqm / building included / 2mil SOLD!
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/914 400sqm / building included / 2mil SOLD!
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/938 100sqm / 0,5mil SOLD!
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/943 100sqm / 0,5mil

All lots are listed for sale in the Agora at these low prices and can be bought there directly, so act quick to get the best ones.

Two important things to point out when considering the purchase of land:
1. Most of the lots for sale already contain buildings, which you can use as it is, or demolish to get the building materials back and build something else on the lot. The building on the lot is an extra gift for the buyer, already included in the land sale price.
2. B.9 land used to be so called extra taxed land, which is now abolished to make the land similar to that of other boroughs. Instead the tax will be paid off as a one-time payment, (pending suggestion is 5,000 moneritos /sqm), this one time payment will be paid by the new owner to redeem the land.
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:31:21 PM

The Most Ancient GRAND HOTEL CORPORATION ANNOUCEMENT

In the year 1600, The Most Ancient Grand Hotel Corporation minted 15 coins (GH1600J) and distributed 14 to the 14 shareholders at the time.  (https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/GH1600J)

With the ongoing coin collection contest still underway, it has been decided to auction the last remaining coin to place the final coin into the hands of collectors.  The format will use the new "DUMP" command:

DUMP item_id amount first_price last_price decrease_per_hour

The opening price will be 50,000,000 m and will decrease by 250,000 m every hour.  (assuming the command is working properly Smiley )

If you want the opportunity to own this rare coin, place your bids to catch the falling price!!!

This Auction is now live - Be on the lookout and grab it at your price!

The auction is still underway.  The current price has dropped to 27,250,000 m and continues everyhour! 
The current 1M bid by Syksy will take the prize once the price reaches that point!
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 05:56:27 AM

Zechariah, it seems you've added more to your plate just when you've just taken something away Tongue Can you perform the duty of a GM/DM for our Dragon Quest or does someone else have to come forward and take the reigns of those duties--and if so, are there resources available as far as maps, rules, etc.?

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:13:39 AM

Senate, Dragon Quest, and Zechariah's Journey:

Senate: There is a motion to move the senate meetings to once a week. The current proposal is to meet Wednesdays at 3pm UTC with moneromooo, luigi and myself in agreement to the time and day. If you would like a different time or day, please lend your voice to the discussion and we'll find a solution that fits everyone's schedule. We are also looking for a speaker(s) who could help move future discussions along and add structure to the chamber.

Dragon Quest: Syksy and moneromooo have agreed to run the encounter and will need ~3 weeks for preparation. In the meantime we would like to add 2 players to the adventure, preferably newer players who have yet to take part in the story aspect of the game. Please inquire here or IRC ##crypto-kingdom if you are interested.

Zechariah's Journey: "Once a King, always a King," is our interpretation of the constitution, and we wish HM luck and success on his journey to far off lands, which are not only entrenched in censorship and hostility towards its own people, but who also fly their misdeeds under the joint flag of hypocrisy and progressiveness. May HM return safely to our lands and be a guiding force for change within our borders and abroad for many centuries to come.

From office of HMC_

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 03:26:20 AM

- I am interested to convene with HM concerning the peer promotions. As ruled in Rules, King may promote anyone up to Archduke, and GM does not have a veto. However, GM allocated the quota of such promotions available. I am very interested in having at least a Grand Duke in our kingdom by 1650.

Anytime Sat-Mon I should be available.

Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:35:05 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 10:19:37 AM by Syksy

- -

- I would wish Marquess Syksy to organise the Coin Collecting Contest in collaboration with HM. That is a royal endeavor promised for 1650, that passed to the responsibilities of the Crown, but in my opinion the practical arrangements could better be borne by Syksy. In addition to other prizes that possibly are promised by the Crown (can't remember just yet), I will contribute to an equivalent of 1,000 CKG. I also intent to participate in the contest with my collection that (currently) lacks about 20 coins of the 197 gold coins existing. It is known that Syksy himself has an extensive and expensive collection of said coins, which makes him qualified to make the formulas that assess the value of the collections. Syksy may also participate in the contest and is eligible to win.

- -

Coin Collecting Contest

Dear all, I will be announcing specific details regarding this Coin Collecting Contest soon. I will try to be as unbiased and fair as possible, although it is true that I am kind of right now probably the most active coin collector in-game. Feel free to give criticism to any and all decisions and directions I may take, if you feel something's being unfair.

I propose the following main categories:
Gold, silver and copper coins are considered. Eligible gold coins are ones that can be found with the Gold Coin search filter (GOC), Silver Coin (SIC) and Copper Coins (COT). The rewards will be divided approximately with ratios 3:2:1.

The categories within gold, silver and copper are preliminarily planned to be:
I) The "Cornerer"
This category weights coins in proportion to their age (older is better), but also according to their mintage (lower is better). Multiple coins are counted to the score from a single mintage. Thus, e.g. owning 7 out of 10 old coins is extremely valuable.

II) The "Historian"
This category values only a single coin per each category and aims that a person ought to cover a whole era.
The game is divided into eras:
-1399: The Pre-CK Era (most likely applies only to copper)
1400-1499 coins: The Most Ancient Era
1500-1599 coins: The Ancient Era
1600 coins: Dawn of Ultima
1601-1640: The rise of Zechariah
1640-X: The rise of Crichton
A squared weighting of proportion of all coins owned from an era versus all existings coins from the era will be used. Each era will thus highly benefit of an excellent coverage of all coins (single coin from each unique id is optimal/enough)

III) The "Hoarder"
This category weights the gold content of coins and weights it according to the age, discarding the factor of mintage. Thus, old and heavy coins are the most valuable ones. A similar formula as in category I will be utilized.

These are preliminary ideas and I will spex out more detailed information hopefully within approximately a week. All characters will automatically participate. In order to reward newer players more and to give incentives to step into the exciting world of collectibles, houses from 1400-1499 are weighted 1-fold, 1500-1599 2-fold, and ones from 1600+ are given 4-fold weighting

and in other news...

The Dragon Quest

<placeholder>

Approximately to take place in 3 weeks once we figure out a suitable time for ~5 party members. Army is not a factor, thus less noble and wealthy characters are also welcome.
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:30:29 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 07:08:14 PM by Roopatra

Commoner Promotions 1647

After the summer pause, a long list of promotions is due this year. Crypto Kingdom has had a surge of new players joining the game. A big welcome to all the new players! Here are the latest promotions:

Level promotions into L7 Wizard
214 Mikko

Level promotions into L6 Master
215 tombot
219 steppenwolfson
268 mchaggis2
295 Pascal

Level promotions into L5 Expert
335 dnaleor3
337 Djnti

Level promotions into L4 Novice
363 Kaptah
403 FuriBliz
585 Oscar
639 Oyvkva
647 HannaMaaria

Level promotions into L3 Beginner
343 meatman
518 sato
578 NialofNine
582 Marko
584 Shodan
597 Hunson
634 jahvascrypt
650 Susanna

Level promotions into L2 Stranger
402 Furi_Bliz
405 Eleonora
406 Ajayver
411 Kgery
423 Boombox
428 drummerboy
438 Meadonic
451 Kahless
461 Kiro
462 Erzsebet
478 Ragnerov
483 bertmg123
535 Eva
543 Kitty
548 Sonata
572 Neskie
589 parkit1217
595 Nooblet
592 Morten
601 Dienaszaglis
620 LordCGoblin
623 zidi762
626 Inspekt0r
628 shbour
642 AbraXas
649 Jimm
654 hazamat
655 Menhl
659 Nelakrah

Level promotions into L1 Visitor
Character id's
388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394
396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 404
407, 408, 409, 415, 416, 417, 418
419, 420, 421, 422, 431, 432, 433
434, 435, 437, 439, 440, 441, 443
444, 446, 447, 449, 450, 452, 453
454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460
463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469
470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 476, 477
479, 480, 481, 482, 484, 485, 486
487, 488, 489, 491, 492, 493, 494
495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501
502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508
509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515
516, 517, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523
524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530
531, 532, 533, 534, 536, 537, 538
539, 540, 541, 542, 544, 545, 546
547, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554
555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561
562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568
569, 570, 571, 573, 574, 575, 576
577, 579, 580, 581, 583, 586, 587
588, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 596
602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 608, 609
610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616
617, 618, 619, 621, 622, 624, 625
627, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 635
636, 637, 638, 640, 641, 643, 644
645, 646, 648, 651, 652, 653, 656
567, 658.

Congratulations to all the promoted players!
A tip for new players who want to reach higher levels;
join the community and chat in the freenode chatroom ##crypto-kingdom, be active in the Agora market place, make friends and connect with other players, and consider depositing into Crypto Kingdom.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:46:48 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 10:10:38 AM by Syksy

Gold collecting contest due in 1650

We had collecting crazes in 1600 and 1625, so why not in 1650 as well! Therefore, the stock market competition is cancelled in lack of interest, and gold collecting contest opened instead. Rules:

- No participation fee, in fact everybody participates automatically
- Everybody gets a prize based on the modified formula from the stock market competition
- Prize pool is seeded by Coinshop donating 100 mil; oldtimers are very much encouraged to donate as well, because it is very paramount for us to get the gold investing habit in the new players as well (please send M or valuables to "430")
- To encourage new characters to jump in, even with lesser means, the Houses from 1300-1400s get their prize 1-fold, the ones from the 1500s get it double and the new characters born in the 1600s get theirs 4x!!
- The basic evaluation for goodness of the collection is "number of different GOC items owned" but getting full series or sub-series around any criterion will qualify for nice bonuses!

Coin Grading

Starting after 1650 (the earliest), against a small spend of SCI, it is possible to grade a coin you own. The system promotes it to a rank of (1)Gem, (2)Nice or (3)Basic (probabilities are 10%, 30%, 60%). In the later collections, it will be a source of lasting fun to try to source not only all the coins but in the nice condition as well Smiley

Managed to finally dig out the original 1650s coin contest post. Here is what was promised back in May, for anybody as a reference, and as a guidance for myself. I will be modifying my above announcement of coin contest accordingly, so do not haste yet.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 01:49:15 AM

Syksy, no need to follow it literally, unless the king says so!  Cheesy

An important criterion for any contest or other activity is the admin capability to handle the grading. I might have thought to do it in a different way.

It might be nice to offer special "pause" coins for the winners--though the 7 limitation might mean that it should be added to the Dragon Quest package to get it to # that gets it to a gold coin. A possibility is that there is a gold pause coin and a silver DQ coin that is given the participants of the DQ and the coin Challenge.

My thought is to make something special for coin collectors and those active in story telling.

Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:12:54 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 09:59:51 PM by Syksy

Dear all,

I have computed a "prize chart" which will separately apply for Gold, Silver and Copper coins.
The main prizes in each are CKG, CKS and KMT, respectively. If you donate, please donate to the prize pool one of these: HM02B100 or HM02B1000 for CKG, S1000 for CKS, and KMT for copper.

Remains open to be accepted/rejected by the GM+HM.

Below is the prize chart as a percentage of donated CKG/CKS/Copper in each category separately; this is preliminary and remains to be validated:

This chart incorporates two aspects:
The top 3 will be rewarded with a weighting ratio of 3:2:1.
The families originating from 1400s will receive 1-fold weighting, 1500s a 2-fold weighting and 1600s+ will receive 4-fold weighting, as originally proposed in May. This may result in the situation that if a fresh player comes third or second, they may actually get more of the reward than the winner (e.g. if he/she is from 1400s).

Example to be added, this will be stub. I'll add score calculation formulae proposals soon too.
But in short, if you're a fresh player (especially 1600+), your prize is excellent even if you come as 3rd! Smiley

Below is the code to produce above computed chart (Sweave/R):
Code:
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{float}
\begin{document}

<<eval=TRUE, echo=FALSE>>=
rewards = t(apply(expand.grid(First = c(1,2,4), Second = c(1,2,4), Third = c(1,2,4)), MARGIN=1, FUN=function(z) round(1000*z*(3:1)/sum(z*(3:1)),0)/10))
rownames(rewards) = apply(expand.grid(First = c(1,2,4), Second = c(1,2,4), Third = c(1,2,4)), FUN=function(z) paste(z, collapse="-"), MARGIN=1)
rewards <- rewards[order(rownames(rewards)),]
# Reward % of pool of the particular coin category (gold/silver/copper) for winner/2nd/3rd and rownames indicating family weighting according to how established player was

mat <- matrix(apply(rewards, MARGIN=1, FUN=function(z) paste(paste(z, collapse=" / "), "%")), ncol=3, byrow=T)
colnames(mat) <- c("3rd 1400-1499", "3rd 1500-1599", "3rd 1600+")
rownames(mat) <- rep(c("2nd 1400-1499", "2nd 1500-1599", "2nd 1600+"), times=3)
firstw1 <- mat[1:3,]
firstw2 <- mat[4:6,]
firstw4 <- mat[7:9,]

# 1st place Winner: 1400-1499
#firstw1

# 1st place Winner: 1500-1599
#firstw2

# 1st place Winner: 1600+
#firstw4
@

\noindent Cell values indicate \% of prize for '1st / 2nd / 3rd'. Prizes are CKG for gold coins, CKS for silver coins, and copper in grams (KMT?) for copper coins.
\vspace{0.5cm}

\Large 1st place winner 1400-1499 family
<<eval=TRUE, echo=FALSE, results=tex>>=
library(xtable)
tabw1 <- xtable(as.data.frame(firstw1))
align(tabw1) <- c("|l|ccc|")
print(tabw1,table.placement="H")
@

\Large 1st place winner 1500-1599 family

tabw2 <- xtable(as.data.frame(firstw2))
align(tabw2) <- c("|l|ccc|")
print(tabw2,table.placement="H")
@

\Large 1st place winner 1600+ family

tabw4 <- xtable(as.data.frame(firstw4))
align(tabw4) <- c("|l|ccc|")
print(tabw4,table.placement="H")
@

\end{document}
oyvkva

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:55:40 PM

Commoner Promotions 1647

After the summer pause, a long list of promotions is due this year. Crypto Kingdom has had a surge of new players joining the game. A big welcome to all the new players! Here are the latest promotions:

Level promotions into L7 Wizard
214 Mikko

Level promotions into L6 Master
215 tombot
219 steppenwolfson
268 mchaggis2
295 Pascal

Level promotions into L5 Expert
335 dnaleor3
337 Djnti

Level promotions into L4 Novice
363 Kaptah
403 FuriBliz
585 Oscar
639 Oyvkva
647 HannaMaaria

Level promotions into L3 Beginner
343 meatman
518 sato
578 NialofNine
582 Marko
584 Shodan
597 Hunson
634 jahvascrypt
650 Susanna

Level promotions into L2 Stranger
402 Furi_Bliz
405 Eleonora
406 Ajayver
411 Kgery
423 Boombox
428 drummerboy
438 Meadonic
451 Kahless
461 Kiro
462 Erzsebet
478 Ragnerov
483 bertmg123
535 Eva
543 Kitty
548 Sonata
572 Neskie
589 parkit1217
595 Nooblet
592 Morten
601 Dienaszaglis
620 LordCGoblin
623 zidi762
626 Inspekt0r
628 shbour
642 AbraXas
649 Jimm
654 hazamat
655 Menhl
659 Nelakrah

Level promotions into L1 Visitor
Character id's
388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394
396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 404
407, 408, 409, 415, 416, 417, 418
419, 420, 421, 422, 431, 432, 433
434, 435, 437, 439, 440, 441, 443
444, 446, 447, 449, 450, 452, 453
454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460
463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469
470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 476, 477
479, 480, 481, 482, 484, 485, 486
487, 488, 489, 491, 492, 493, 494
495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501
502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508
509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515
516, 517, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523
524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530
531, 532, 533, 534, 536, 537, 538
539, 540, 541, 542, 544, 545, 546
547, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554
555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561
562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568
569, 570, 571, 573, 574, 575, 576
577, 579, 580, 581, 583, 586, 587
588, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 596
602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 608, 609
610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616
617, 618, 619, 621, 622, 624, 625
627, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 635
636, 637, 638, 640, 641, 643, 644
645, 646, 648, 651, 652, 653, 656
567, 658.

Congratulations to all the promoted players!
A tip for new players who want to reach higher levels;
join the community and chat in the freenode chatroom ##crypto-kingdom, be active in the Agora market place, make friends and connect with other players, and consider depositing into Crypto Kingdom.

Awesome, thanks for the promotion Smiley
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 10:31:31 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 10:52:22 AM by generalizethis

Lords and Ladies,

We found this intercept in the South. This is the second time it has come to our attention. One of the men captured in the South had relayed a similar message, but not passed along in poetry, but in the overhearing of a political discussion between two Royals in the Boy King's Chambers. My men assure me that without a key--you can neither know where to start the message, nor what words can be obtained from the lower or uppercase, and that each system has a quirk written into it by the author--though we found this message Twice--once from the West Gate and once from the East Gate. As to it's meaning, I assume it relays a retaliation in case one side wins Passage Rights.

Intercept

Dust off Lakota hills under silver moon
great-wolf howls symbolic Field of Dreams
This strange stage--Americana who
saw two women fist-fight in Arizona:
orders: we march North like Crazy
Horse revenge-set against Yankees
who Court each sylable on Spanish Sea
The Brave's Lands Proud as Seahawk
dumping Royal Tea from Docks.

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: