Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:19:56 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 10:32:33 AM by Syksy

New Start(TM)

10. Everyone who has land in 1-SE, may redeem it for a lump sum of 10,000 m/sqm. Everyone who has land in B.9, may redeem it for 5,000 m/sqm. This frees the land from the annual tax burden, ADD: which would otherwise be 7,000 m/sqm and 700 m/sqm, respectively. The redemption is done automatically instead of collecting the tax when it next time will be collected. It is possible to give the land to the Town instead in the meantime, or demand the redemption annulled (which returns the money and gives the land to Town) in 14 real-days since the act. ADD: Buildings on the land do not cost extra to redeem.

- -
The discussion concerning the extra-taxed chapelries is unsettled, though. People hold diverging opinions about the generosity of Town in offering them the possibility to redeem the land against a lump sum, and some are concerned that they do not have the money to redeem the land.

As the fiscal officer of the Town, I need to uphold the Town's rights to collect its income, as it also honored its commitments to pay its debts, to the point of surrendering itself to the majority ownership and control of the owners of its debt (CON). Town is taking a severe blow here with a more than 100% dilution. Other debtors may likewise not enjoy the situation they ended up in, but like the Town itself, they have to deal with it, choosing from the best options available.

So to not cause unnecessary bad beelings, I will withdraw the proposal to settle the extra tax with a lump sum. What to do with it, and the back taxes from approx years 1641-1647, are better handled under the new Town administration and not bundled with this.

The Town Council has approved the NewStart(TM) plan. As to my knowledge, the majority of the holders of CON are also in support. If you are not, voice your opinion now in the thread.

- -

I for one am/was ready for this 10th point settlement and prepared for it by selling enough to be able to redeem the land on Grizzly Bear :/ but for what it's worth anyhow, I'm still in favor of this version of New Start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:26:24 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 10:50:39 AM by Syksy

- -

NPCC players have expressed concerns about when the challenge is actually finished, who pays, and do new events nullify that payment? I do not know the rules of the chamber enough to speculate on this, but so far it seems that TOWN is liable to pay for the challenge, that the prize schedule is the same as previous events, and as far I can tell, there are no plans to default on this obligation, someone who knows the situation more intimately should step in, as we need to hash out the details and allay any fears NPPC players may have--my prize of 100mil is relinquished, so that should help, but I do want the medal as I spent a great deal of time on that challenge and think it's only fair that I get at least a token for the accomplishment.

- -

I, as the appointed NPCC "organizer", am ready to conduct this challenge prize allocation. I just need the information if the NPCC #4 is to end exactly now and exact instructions for what are the prizes (HM Crichton has won if we look at current table, Rakshasa will be disqualified due to having all his property confiscated). I was previously under the impression that the NPCC #4 would end exactly at the time as Clans-module would be put up, but of course the XMR changes and the pause have changed the situation. Notice that I am unbiased in this allocation as I dropped out of the NPCC #4 due to conflicts of interests. If we follow the prize chart of previous challenges, the NPCC #3 total prize pool was 400 XMR.

As soon as I am given the word I'll validate the NPCC #4 and deal out the prizes to the people who generously took their time and in my opinion righly deserve to be awarded, but I will merely take care of the technical aspects without an opinion on the quantity and precise details on the prize allocation date/method/etc.

I apologize if my passivity in NPCC #4 has somehow contributed to yesterday's heated discussions. I am (and have been) ready to act once given the word from who to transfer the funds from/to and in what the quantities; for example, are they still as outlined in the previous competition at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg14861145;topicseen#msg14861145.

Many people, including also the recently appointed HM, have dedicated a lot of time for the competition and deserve to be rewarded for their efforts.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:59:50 PM

- -

This makes it exceedingly clear that until the new Town management starts to organise (in 1 hour or so), there will be no gamemaster changes to the anything that related to NPC or NPCC. We will get to handle this issue along with all the others after the NewStart(TM).

Roger that, I'll be ready to act.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:38:36 AM

Hmm.. for personal reasons I have to postpone the start until tomorrow.

The General Meeting will begin in the ##crypto-kingdom channel at noon. The CK item will also be created then.

*bling bling* The CK item is out *bling bling*
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:52:29 AM

Hello! I have 1505 CK what the command i need to write to have a dividends?
Is it dividends or selling CK? what the price of it in XMR?
I have gold 301, land 977 and some items.. what the price of it in XMR?
Am I right, that now is not a good time for selling the lands?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:26:28 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 11:40:37 AM by rpietila

Coinshop has started market making on CK. Buying and selling large quantities is possible as the 1,000*CK orders are placed only 0.4% apart.

UPDATE: to get a larger depth of the orderbook visible (see also others' bids and asks), this has been further changed to 2,500*CK every 0.95%.

Coinshop has also updated the market making for HM02B100, which is now available at 300,000 not per CKG but per BAR of 100 CKG!!. Warning for dumpers - I am about to propose CKG some role in the future so take this into account.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:30:40 PM

Coinshop has started market making on CK. Buying and selling large quantities is possible as the 1,000*CK orders are placed only 0.4% apart.

Coinshop has also updated the market making for HM02B100, which is now available at 300,000 not per CKG but per BAR of 100 CKG!!. Warning for dumpers - I am about to propose CKG some role in the future so take this into account.

1505CK is now 13,5XMR??))
emm..

Can I see the full price now?

Who is the answerer now, or Ive lost my money - can tell me someone?
I dnt see the problem in XMR rise - the donating was in XMR.
And if the game will continue, is there are any guaranties too take my money back?
So the reason is I dnt want to give it back, but I cant understand - in new game all my ownings will be saved or Ill lost them?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:55:49 PM

S-CON has been liquidated. All who owned S-CON received 1 m + 10 CK per share.

S-CKG will be handled via a more complex liquidation process relatively soon, but for now is a free trading corporation asset (holdings of the corporation can be seen ingame; link below), as is S-HODL. All conversions and redemptions are suspended.

https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/251
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:03:52 PM

proride, it sounds like the inherent properties of CKG (voting rights, dividends) have been transferred on to "CK", which you should have some since you owned CKG. The M (XMR) value is worth whatever someone will pay for it in the market.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:19:21 PM

The General Meeting is ongoing in freenode ##crypto-kingdom.

So far the King's and Counties' role has come under a storm of ideas. Please join or follow! Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 05:41:17 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 05:54:00 PM by generalizethis

Meeting adjourned

After five hours of discussion, debate, and bad jokes, we've decided that the CEO and myself will both draft skeletons of a constitution--these will be to outline powers, separation of powers, limitation of powers of the CEO, King, GM, and TOWN. I've proposed elections for the King--with impeachment powers (likely) given to the TOWN. This role was rather easy to define and amend. The CEO should prove difficult as he/she has a defining hand in all aspects of the game, the GM will likely come under the power of the CEO, and TOWN and King will likely share in the power structure of the game. From a hierarchy standpoint, I assume the structure to look like this:

CEO                                               Counties

King-TOWN        GM                                              ?

Citizens     In-game DEV(s)

I feel these titles can be amended for future generations and the constitution should be light enough to adapt to changing threats and give counties, and developers who use the API, the freedom to create and grow. Much of this is just coming to me now, so it is no way a reflection of what was discussed or what will eventually be the finished constitution--anyone who plays the game, or has an interest in gaming, can chime in with thoughts or details. I plan drafting it out over the next few days, so please indicate what you'd like to see, or not see, in the basic guidelines for CK. I'm particularly interested in questions from Citizens and Counties as the power structure will effect them to no small degree and it is good to create changes now.

--HMC

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:55:44 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 07:59:19 AM by generalizethis

On the Eve of Battle

The King climbed the ancient tower
and saw the green face of ephors
grip in the shadows for power
that beam--a smile--crooked as chaos
the smile of greed without grit
the hands softness questioned
his bribe thought unfit
so the moon's séanced
a play that we've have called
the mousetrap--how Hamlet
knew madness is not cursed
but sung in spells--we get
that the play doesn't end in death
but within paths untied--for effect

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

Impeachment serves to avoid armed rebellion, coup, and civil war.
So having it available, makes impeachment less likely to be needed.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 04:23:19 PM

Impeachment serves to avoid armed rebellion, coup, and civil war.
So having it available, makes impeachment less likely to be needed.

Agreed. For a King it would be the DEPOSE option.

New Liberty, would you like to sit on the constitution committee--i feel Zechariah and myself could use a wise Benjamin Franklin to be the voice of pragmatism and consensus.

bSpend

Activity: 363
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:08:57 PM

this runs on ethereum, i thought u guys might be interested https://youtu.be/o2m7bOMT8r0?t=170

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 11:29:47 AM

this runs on ethereum, i thought u guys might be interested https://youtu.be/o2m7bOMT8r0?t=170

Any way to run it off/into Monero--that's our base of economic opperation

bSpend

Activity: 363
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:17:08 PM

well the game GUI connects to the core running on ethereum network which is 3 interconnected contracts written in solidity, so u have 0-trust execution (so u dont need any servers or superusers that need to be trusted). u can't just switch to another crypto, without losing the game itself. u can have some extra stuff that players do outside the basic game mechanics, but i think it's important to have the core truly decentralized

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 03:59:58 PM

I heard about this game and though "oh cool" then I went into it and was like "umm wow ok" I don't even understand how to play. What must I even do. I just see a map and when a tap buildings it shows me the cost. Is there not a really easy noob guide ? Even with the held I read I still struggle.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 04:57:47 PM

I heard about this game and though "oh cool" then I went into it and was like "umm wow ok" I don't even understand how to play. What must I even do. I just see a map and when a tap buildings it shows me the cost. Is there not a really easy noob guide ? Even with the held I read I still struggle.

We're hammering out the game features and governance at the moment, so the main features are out of play, but the market is functioning. Though without knowing how items specifically function, it would be difficult to price them effectively. Do you want me to send you a PM when the game is fully functional?

noms

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:50:43 PM

Palazzo Reopens Doors!

After what seems like years, new staff was hired and the casino is back! There were some issues with the newest game, Diamond Quest, giving out free money, so it has been sent to the back so that the tinkers can massage out the bugs.

Just log in with your CK username and password (This isn't stored on our server, just used to obtain a token from the Crypto Kingdom API). You can enter the casino at http://palazzo.cryptokingdom.me/

Tokens are for sale here: https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/ct1625
Gold coins are for sale here: https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/CR1625E

It's good to be back!

Monero.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: