Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

obfuscation

Please pay your debts as agreed.

Everyone: Please HELP ME <3 in fulfilling the reasonable wish of HE THE PRINCE!

How can we help?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

Olga sends Zechariah away, in disguise, and in a hired cart (CAR intended for transportation of Things, not Royal (self-)Interesting Divas, such as Zechariah) fitted with benches (which car/t she clandestinely arranged), he is taken to a secret hideout not even close, but the silhouette of Old Town Revalia is nevertheless visible. For the duration of the trip, His fucks are consumed by the reverend yet playful look in Olga's ocean-diamond colored eyes and her lips untouched( for yet another encounter, but surely not the third one).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Great Zoloft

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:13:45 AM

All investor money stolen. When you were a child, did dog eat your homeworks?
Few questions I have in mind: did you involve police in the theft of several millions or do you just presume that they won't do anything anyway? Something between 1000 and 5000 BTC stolen, do you always keep records with such accuracy? Do you have any pictures to show there actually was a fire? If the landlord sent the goons, isn't he liable to the loss of money? Did he really send goons to get the rent you have already paid or was he just pissed because your car is parked in CD place?
If you ask help in finding the thieves and retrieving the money we'll help but if you want a loan of 1-5 million dollars, sorry I am low on cash.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:29:33 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 11:51:29 AM by rpietila

Quote from: Mind
^That a Belgian is in darkness, is no wonder, they don't even french. (sorry, etc(x2))

Zechariah does not mind. "I'd start minding if the guy could even answer in 2 hours since the timstamp of this post.", he fucks.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

Where's the OP?

Looking for a signature campaign.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

Where's the OP?

Perhaps more importantly:

WHEN DOES THE USURPAH ADMINSTR8SHN PRE[€0.01] THEIR ACTIONZ 4 THE PUBLIC 2 C?

goin2mars.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

Will there be a usurper to present anything?

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

It appears this thread's OP is now deleted.

What happened to OP?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:40:30 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 04:16:08 PM by iluvbitcoins

Will there be a usurper to present anything?

As sanity leaves the Mad King a rebellion arises!
The 7 kingdoms refuse to submit to him, and from the slaves of an old tyranny a rebellion arises!
The one who leads the rebellion is Robert of House Baratheon.
Although not the legitimate ruler, everyone across the 7 kingdoms rejoices to bow to the new king!
All hail king Robert!!!

*Whispers across the kingdom still call him 'Usurper'
Mostly across the sea, but House Targaryen is no more.
What influence does a defeated frail little girl across a vast Dothraki Sea have against a mighty stag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swv6iEr5cwo

Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:35:44 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 07:19:00 AM by bv68bot

Opinion
The removal of admin privileges from "rpietila.TheVoice" in the last 24 hours could be the turning point for Crypto Kingdom's future success, I predict things will improve rapidly from here, and 'M' and other in-game assets are now undervalued.

Originally rpietila was:
1- Game Designer
2- Game Master
3- King of Crypto Kingdom
4- Largest stakeholder, CK 'Whale'
5- Control of major town/game accounts like, Coinshop etc

This worked during the bootstrapping startup phase, but having so many functions performed by one individual is obviously not the ideal setup, and not sustainable. Events of recent weeks & days have shaken things up considerably, and the overall effect may have removed the single point of failure issue that has hamstrung CK since 2014.

What we now have after admin privileges and Game Master responsibilities have been removed from "rpietila.TheVoice", (and maybe control of some non-personal Town accounts), looks much more healthy and sustainable going forward, and much less stress and pressure for rpietila as he sorts out his personal situation and future.

Current situation:
1- Game Designer - rpietila (hopefully)
2- Game Master - ?? (moneromooo currently)
3- King of Crypto Kingdom - hmc_
4- Largest stakeholder, CK 'Whale' - ownership of game resources post b1 resolution will *probably* reduce rpietila's % stake in CK to more healthy levels
5- Control of major town accounts - ?? (hopefully shared among trusted long-term players)

Nothing has changed with PJ as CK dev, and once the dust settles maybe saddam could be convinced to resume deposit admin again, and/or another trusted person is found to take-over or assist.

Overall, assuming the community consensus agrees with the direction and vibe of the recent changes, I think the future for Crypto Kingdom is much brighter than it may appear to casual observers. If the b1 depo withdrawal issue can be resolved amicably, then we might be able to harness the current increased interest and attention from the community, and use it to build a much more sustainable and decentralised administrative setup for the Game.

Risto does have a gift for the economic game mechanics design and storytelling, and if that becomes his future focus, then in time I can see the community looking back on the recent events of the last few weeks as a win::win for everyone concerned. One single person could not carry the load forever, especially not when dealing with significant problems in other areas of life.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:29:14 AM

WNB - 2/10 - elbows too pointy...
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:41:49 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 05:59:11 AM by smooth

Risto does have a gift for the economic game mechanics design and storytelling

Agree

and if that becomes his future focus, then in time I can see the community looking back on the recent events of the last few weeks as a win::win for everyone concerned

Agree, except I can't really see the people facing large losses (my unpaid debt is rather small, though I guess it is all relative to the individual situation) seeing any sort of win-win until the debt is repaid.

Going forward and putting the game back on sound footing, I'm not particularly a fan of the M concept at all. IMO the only reason it was done was as part of an ill-conceived attempt to pump its valuation using fraudulent pegs. If the game is to continue I would strongly favor returning the M/CK token back to its original role as game 'equity' (with potential for dividends if the game is sufficiently profitable) and likewise returning to using a fully-backed hard currency for exchange purposes.

In IRC it was noted that the XMR pump caused problems for the previous XMR-backed M but I disagree. What caused problems was the earlier poor decision to take on a lot of long term debt denominated in XMR (something which was clearly foreseen and strongly and frequently warned about before the fact by ArticMine and others). Such problems can easily be avoided in the future with better application of common sense.

I agree with most of this, but the part of being pegged to xmr. Seeing your ingame funds slashed -(10x) due to the xmr increase, was not pleasant. Now, if the game currency was linked to an asset like tether, or it was its own asset, then I'd be on board--though I'd expect the currency is capped or some other measure is made to garner traders' trust.

Tether is kind of shit, and could very well fail altogether. But anyway, maybe BTC is better than XMR. I have no particular view on that. Making it its own token is fine  (and see below), except that there really isn't any reason to believe that using equity as trade currency is a good idea. You can very well have similar effects as you describe (in terms of other asset prices) if the equity value of the game increases or decreases a lot. Currency and equity should really be separate.

Splitting or reverse splitting the in-game currency token as needed could be one fix for the problem you described, in fact it could happen according to a some predefined rule based on fiat exchange or purchasing power (if tied to and fully backed by a crypto).

Also, I forgot to mention that the equity token absolutely needs to move to a real blockchain asset platform like Counterparty or ETH (and perhaps, though not as urgently, other in-game assets too). This game has potential, but shifting the needle a bit toward 'real' and away from 'bullshit' and (arbitrarily editable) 'database' will do it wonders.

bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:29:36 AM

I believe CK still enjoys a large amount of goodwill from many senior figures in monero & crypto generally. If YGM should take a moment to reflect on this goodwill, I'm sure it will help you find a way through the current situation. People like smooth & generalizethis want to help CK reach its potential, as do many others. Now might be the time to focus on long term structural issues, changes that make the foundations of CK stronger. I believe it is in your long term interests to listen to advice and opinions from the community on how to proceed calmly, pause for reflection, and let the situation resolve itself naturally using common sense. Many people care for the future of CK, and for you, so listen to people discuss these structural issues with an open mind, and take a break to clear your mind.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

You know how it goes - there are times when new visions are received, and after that comes the cultivation. Now I have received a lot of new visions and I so much desire to share the goings-on with someone special (and YOU are special!)

Tonight I will hang around in Old Town/Centre. It feels currently that the party will have to be paused soon, to let people gain the understanding of the changes. I will not make new moves before having fellowship with the precious ones.

The Game will have a new incarnation: Crypto Kingdom - Universe. Everyone is on the same position to gain the optimum start. More about this soon.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:27:06 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 05:35:43 PM by rpietila

Zechariah takes a nice posture in an outside terrace, the north side of Central Square. He is somewhat battered of the recent developments, especially that of once again needing to run for his life from a place he thought was his, and having no financial resources in his command. He buys La Estancia Robusto with 7.5 of his remaining 10 EUR in coins, waiting for a new cash drop that is supposed to happen later today.

If Music is wished, pick your own, or take the Beethoven 9th.

Zechariah meditates. It is nothing new that it's difficult to understand what he is doing, since he himself has historically been able to do correct things without knowing the meaning - for instance that it is mandatory to consume UND items to gain wisdom, and that quality drinks indeed are more healthy and happy than water. Everything is different than the customs in the control system so well known to the Tavastians especially.

The party is at a crossroads. This is not first or second time that everyone needs a break, the energies are so high. The whole town obviously knows by know what has happened (except that the rumors take the life of their own, as usual). What they do not know, is the purpose. Why would anyone with unlimited money, spend a great deal of his time and energy, trying to get the message through? And what is the message?

The Universe is, fundamentally, mind. This is important to realise, because material (3D) understanding of the Universe (taught in 'science') is sorely lacking. Long time ago, the Infinite Creator wanted to experience world more deeply, so decided to split Itself to many Souls, with so-called 'pure polarities' so that, for instance, Zechariah has many character traits that are basically definitive, meaning that the others' progress in a certain trait can be assessed by comparison. Other traits are defined by someone else. If twin flames are a functional concept (they may be a bit idealised and demanding), Zechariah's twin flame has most of the traits as polar opposites, but not all. Both seem Conservative (or Zechariah's conservativity has been reassessed lately when he realised that so many girls are so beautiful, and Getting to Know stage is so sweet with all the eye games etc.)

The number and quality of fucks one gives, is the single determinant of that entity's Power, because Power is in Mind. The following table illustrates the number of fucks received as a free time-based dividend per real-hour(, in CK - Universe):

L21 Emperor - 6000 fucks
L20 King - 4500 fucks
L19 Royal Prince - 3000 fucks
L18 Archduke - 2500 fucks
L17 Grand Duke - 2000 fucks
L16 Duke - 1500 fucks
L15 Prince - 1250 fucks
L14 Marquess - 1000 fucks
L13 Earl - 750 fucks
L12 Viscount - 500 fucks
L11 Baron - 400 fucks
L10 Knight - 300 fucks
L9 Great Wizard - 1500 fucks
L8 Doctor - 750 fucks
L7 Wizard - 400 fucks
L6 Master - 300 fucks
L5 Expert - 240 fucks
L4 Novice - 180 fucks
L3 Beginner - 120 fucks
L2 Stranger - 90 fucks
L1 Visitor - 60 fucks.

The Universe is commanded by StorytellingLog[timestamp, log_id, operator, #fucks_given, text]. This makes it easy for anyone to see what is happening, and follow the links to more storytelling. The items ownership will be as before and Markka will be the quote currency in trades. Fucks will be exchangeable for a small quantity of Markka as well, because Time = Money.

Each hour, the fucks also spoil 10%. Hence, the number of them nears asymptotically 10*above_values. Fucks may be traded also, to gain a larger number to be given, for importance. The recording threshold is a single fuck now, but it will be raised so that the number of reportable things in StorytellingLog remains manageable. This is a master log of the whole universe, so writing to it becomes very costly in the future (which does not really matter since the game is playable without).

Universe is constructed from basic building blocks, and the first and most important one is - of course - Souls. For instance, Zechariah's Soul is eternal and consists of many devas, including GM, TMS, Voice, Joker, Moderator, etc. Then there is Zechariah's body, of course. Each body will have 1 char_id, but it's possible to store the House (Soul) stuff in dedicated accounts as well, as before. It is an interesting and profound task to construct the soul from parameters, but that has been done in Civilization series (see leader attributes). Each parameter takes value [0...7], although atm we use only [0...4]. There is stuff in the Design thread that gives some background info.

Then there are Items and Places (and Time). And Commands. Nothing else is really needed. The sentence structure is [[Attributes] Subject; [Attributes] Verb; [Attributes] Object; [Attributes] Way; [Attributes] Place; [Attributes] Time], so these correspond to [Self; Command; Soul/Item; Description; Place; Time].    

Zechariah has arranged a very nice hotelroom party venue in his secret hideout (ask him!), complete with lots of wines in proper aerations and temperatures, snacks to pair with them, candles and incense, so that the conversation would not be disturbed by practicalities. (He always arranges things to accommodate visitors, since he has many fucks to give, and is terminally polarised to STO, meaning that he is lonely with all his power unless other-selves are willing to accept his goodness, which is not always easy.) He is also willing to join any other party that the good souls make happen. Zechariah is a sensitive guy and does not enjoy being alone when there is a party. (Retreating to castle for 3 weeks is a different thing, and also pleasurable when it's the time (and now it's not yet).)

Back to the point: The Shift/Event/Harvest is upon us. The 3D Earth has already energetically transitioned to allow higher frequencies, and some starchildren have felt crazy things happening to them, and have received previously unknown powers (eg. Zechariah has suddenly become the top singer in the world, capable of imitating (almost) any vox humana performer or performance (rap included, beatboxing not (yet))). The Earth has been under darkness for so long, with the foremost feature being the monetary system that promotes scarcity. Zechariah has a better system, but it is required that other-selves use it, otherwise it has no meaning. Luckily there is plenty of time, since Zechariah does not intend to die, at least not before the Earth is subdued.

The Mission Intent of Zechariah continues to be the same: Enforcing the Galactic Codex. When done, everybody may live his/her life to the fullest, with no darkness control system that limits the growth and happiness. It is so different than the hell many of us were living that you don't even know.

CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:19:07 AM

The Stonehaven Gaming Company

After a pretty good start to its operations, the SGC is now going public.

Past profit was moved from the company (see changelog), leaving current holdings:

Ticket sales for SGC005: 30 mil
Ticket sales for SGC007: 1041 mil
Ticket sales for SGC008: 18 mil

Past sales for previous games, for the record:

Ticket sales for SGC001: 1450 mil
Ticket sales for SGC002: 3838.4 mil
Ticket sales for SGC003: 114 mil
Ticket sales for SGC004: 341 mil
Ticket sales for SGC006: 35 mil

SGC fees are 2% of ticket sales (plus irregular windfalls when nobody buys a winning ticket). From the numbers above, in two weeks, 2% amounts to about 68 mil per week (actual profit was higher). So I'll handwave market cap at 25 times weekly fees, so let's say 1700 mil.

2000 shares are created: https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/S-SGC, 1000 of which are put up for sale, at a share price starting at 0.8 mil per share.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 08:09:54 AM

http://itsalmo.st/#curseofthedragon

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:46:32 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 10:53:15 AM by rpietila

The Universe Proudly Presents:

GLOBAL VAPPU QUEST 2017 (Q01001) - ZECHARIAH'S HIDEOUT

§1 Quest

In the name of Jämeräpartainen Insinööri, it's about time to allow money to be exchanged for teekkarihuumori, in unimaginable amounts if you [pay attention&so wish]. Starting when you see this post, ending latest today [2.5.2017, 12:00 noon]™, everyone who wants me to score him/her/it/them in the grade of [12...20] (with under/overflow), will get the following from either [:CK:Ultima:#1, Zechariah:hand], as soon as it happens before the grading encounter is over (or appled by the team only):

20-25   Perfect   M 1,000,000,000,000.00
19   Emotional   M 100,000,000,000.00
18   Excellent   M 10,000,000,000.00
17   Decent   M 1,000,000,000.00
16   Pleasurable   M 100,000,000.00
15   Lacking   M 10,000,000.00
14   Erroneous   M 1,000,000.00
13   Passed   M 100,000.00
0-12   Failed   (-)

Added: This section is graded by caring about Zechariah's wishes, so that the fulfilment of the following items each give 1 point (and the 7th is for perfection):

- 2*fat ones (surrendered for common and immediate consumption);
- whole team has, in total, max 12 items™™ (incl clothes) upon grading;
- Zechariah has strictly less items (incl clothes) upon grading than the team member with least items;
- 2*any different[EUR 1000 (in banknotes); USD 1000 (in banknotes); BTC1 (zero conf); 1000*B1; 5000*M3; 1*[GEM] (any ingame item in that item:type); 1*:physical:gold_item] surrendered to Zechariah (1 extra point (rare!) (and total 7 max per section anyway, and even that globally only once during Q01001) if you bring'em all.;
- minimum one [A, B, C, D] is present upon grading;
- grading happens in :,:Embassy.

§2 Souls

The team is scored based on my previous affiliation with them, so that visitors/strangers and dull types get 4*QP01001, good guys get from [5, 6, 7] and bad ones [3, 2, 1, 0]. Only one grade per team, and since this is a tender matter, only the grade will be given, no explanations.

§3 Beauty

Once you have expressed the desire to be scored, I will do it on the spot and have 900 seconds to assess you (u/w/v) in each of the 4 sections, using the following scoring, per section:

7*QP01001 ------- This could not have been played better. 1*[7*QP01001] max.
6*QP01001 ------ This is worthy of a high honor. The first section scored gets this automatically.
5*QP01001 ----- "Well done."
4*QP01001 ---- Overall, performance grades as 'Success'. The essential provisions of the section must be fulfilled adequately.

**** above is 'pass', below 'fail' ***

3*QP01001 --- Section was well planned, but failed execution OR was close to success with no time(/etc.) to do it.
2*QP01001 -- Planning and/or execution were tried but failed decisively.
1*QP01001 - Miserable performance: Fucks were given but that's about it. 1*[1*QP01001] min.
[0*QP01001 . Seemingly no fucks were given. 1*[0*QP01001] min.

All sections are graded by Zechariah, who also judges over everything with no appeal (usually he gives one, ask for it, now).

This section points are given based on Zechariah's assessment of the Beauty of his feelings during the encounter, with maximum 3*[6*QP01001] givable.

Matrix-time is used (60 seconds == 1 minute == 1/60 of an hour == 1/24/60 of a diurnal =~ 60...6,000 atomic thoughts, based on level)

§4 Boosters

You may buy the following boosters at any time until Zechariah has paid the prize [cost(QP01001); item; max per team; max per quest]:

Code:
1; :matrix:EUR_50_bn; 2; 12 
1; :CK_thread_additional_mention; 1; 12]
tba

This section points are given based on Zechariah's assessment of the Style in your spending money, with maximum 3*[6*QP01001] givable.

™ Approx, see clarifications (vv)
™™ 'instances of items touching him/her, and/or untouchable by Zechariah during the grading' (if Zechariah is allowed to touch the items, they don't count, but Zechariah's items always count (this is why ties go to Zech Wink )

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:09:44 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 10:22:27 AM by CrazyLoaf

This song still gives me the creeps for some reason; the picture doesn't help...

Alright, what the hell, I'll give this a punt... Tongue Not sure if I'm on a team as I'm unaware if I am.

Only other active account I have is for the "Royal Windows Corp" [RWIN]. Syksy also recently stated that he is granting me his accounts, but I am still waiting on those and have not made any actions with them as I have not had any access to them.

Not sure if I need/want to appeal what I do not understand, but it says "ask for it, now" so I guess I will.

Not sure what else in terms of info is needed.  
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:24:41 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 04:04:05 PM by rpietila

Not sure if I'm on a team as I'm unaware if I am.

'team' = 1-12 bodies who listen attentively Zechariah at the time of grading. (One body may be in max 3 teams, his/her choice, as long as there are no other common members in the teams.)

Maximum 20 teams will be graded, 900 seconds each, before the deadline. The last team will need to wish for grading latest 11:59:59 local tomorrow, however, if in the presence are more teams (who don't want to merge), the un-intermittent grading will continue until 20 teams have been graded.

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: