Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632640 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:54:16 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 10:53:05 PM by rpietila

[Voice #15]

Zechariah dicks around in town, but there is not much to dick around in, so at about 19:34 (with 99% battery remaining), he stretches himself in the guesthouse room, in his 120 cm wide bed, enough for 2 who care about each other, which neatly summarises why the bed is vacant for Zechariah alone. There is even another, narrower bed in the room, which (room) he reserved for himself and the surprise guests. In addition, he has sourced fresh herbs (not the green variety, vabandage, but everything else to make tea from), 2 lemons and one apple, an almost-unopened bottle of Toscanian red wine from 2015ish, ready to be consumed with cold water and freshly-squeezed lemon juice (putting the dehydration quotient as close to the desired value as possible, given the rudimentary measuring vessels available).

In short, Zechariah was made "husbandman in the house and garden" when the owners departed in their own carriage for Revalia for a night. The keys need to be delivered latest 6 p.m. the following day, so Zechariah feels if (against any and all odds) there is a soul who'd enjoy his company, now is the time (and details are available by PM or related means).

"The lacking HIGH poses a challenge to the adequacy of the presentation, although the best has been tried with 4*BEER, 1*GIN, 4*W1634F, 3*CAN and 5(!)*CIG. (The CAN have been short and stout, the Matryoshka type (which is plentifully available for watch on the streets, usually accompanied with a 10+ year older ++ Rossiyan guy and a Bavarian MotorCarriage aged somewhere between the members of the couple).

When planning incarnation with other-selves 'on the planes' (colloquial for 'time-space'), the creative ones make a script and invite other 'actors' (mbs's) to participate. Whatever happens right now, is a product of a myriad of individual choices taken in the past few decades, but all-in-all according to the great Plan, composed by the masters and poesied by Schiller et al (and majestically musically composed by Beethoven, et al). The old souls and fully-polarised ones (two ways referring to the same people) may choose their roles first, so as a result, the same actors are playing their fitting roles (in the case of 'spades' ++) all the way from HGM Elohim, to HGM YHWH, to HIM Caesar, to HM Louis (XII-XIV), to HIM Napoleon I, to Woldemar Paul Graf von Tiesenhausen, to Jim Morrison, and the latest - to HI&GM Zechariah.

Same way, the feminine females 'hearts' play Mother Earth, Madonna, etc., the masculine females 'diamonds' take their roles as Jesus, Jeanne d'Arc, D'Artagnan, and recently more surprising ones as well. The clubs are also there, usually playing roles in the System, and taking - if possible - the aged diamonds with them, to the great dismay of the ++ and the -- equally.

The great Liberation (which people in Revalia talk about, albeit in lowered voices), concerns mainly the masculine males and all the females. The feminine males (such as Mr. Donald Trump, The President of the United States), are also liberated from the system they themselves created, in order to enslave others (in addition to themselves). The System will be changed to be more in the style of Mr. Vladimir Putin, The President of Rossiya, that is: people will get to fend for themselves, and it is not incentivised (or allowable) to meddle in others' affairs. Every 19-year old GIRL in St. Petersburg knows that it's more important that Mother Rossiya is Great than that they themselves have bread (which is only 3 RUR anyway, so 6.67 loaves for a price of the underground horseless carriage ticket (after the recent rise (by Mr. Putin, intended to get the people to walk rather)))."

The insatiable pace of additions to the post got a welcome break, as a Bath was found in a dedicated closet. Since Zechariah's riches are trés vieux, he was not the slightest bothered with the unavailability of bubbles. "If she does not come, I'll think of GIRLs instead", he mutters while diving to the about-twice-the-room-temperature water (despite the best efforts of an oil heater, and - upon a second glance - also the boiler, which sternly indicates that the remainder of the barrel, temperature wise, fits best mixed with wine and consumed upon need/want (neither of which is felt in any lacking extent, hence fulfilling the old* adage 'to each his/His own')).

Zechariah's ascension is impleasurable, as evidenced by (including but unlimited to) facts such as i) the Auroria (resembling Aurora, who is a quality GIRL (and the 2011 article as well, when the requirement to be understandable to an average NEW Starchild[VeilOfConfusion=1] is acknowledged)) has ceased to be processed towards heating the bathwater, and ii) Zechariah has wrapped up His mind upon the unforgiving conclusion that when the temperature of the water and that of the air in the room meet, the result will be uncannily close to that of the air, so there is no benefit in waiting.

Hayley continues to sing in Nippon-ese, ungiving a fuck(/FUCK(, which have been ungivable for years already anyway, ever since the remaining amount was destroyed by the Triumvirate, etc.(')'x2(')')) about Zechariah's bodily coldness. Zechariah notices that some nations tend to be populated by ++ and --, while the others (Nippon-jin in the first row, and Tavastians almost close second, after the Swedish (ofc(x9,100,000)) have the exactly opposite configuration of +-/-+, suitable for emancipation of the System, at the (intended) cost of its constituent souls. The others, Rossiyans along with half of those behind the Great Sea, and most of those in Africa, have the Original Roles (++/--) in place. It is strange why any old soul would choose to be a 50/60-year old Tavastian masculine female tourist in Revalia, but the fact does not get erased by rubbing it to the face of those who should understand better.

"Said the night wind to the little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star,
Dancing in the night,
With a tail as big as a kite.
With a tail as big as a kite.

Said the little lamb to the shepard boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing through the sky, shepard boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song,
High above the tree,
With a voice as big as the sea.
With a voice as big as the sea.

Said the shepard boy to the mighty king
Do you know what I know?
In your palace wall, mighty king,
Do you know what I know?
A child, a child,
Shivers in the cold,
Let us bring him silver and gold.
Let us bring him silver and gold.

Said the king to the people everywhere
Listen to what I say!
Pray for peace, people everywhere,
Listen to what I say!
The child, the child,
Sleeping in the night,
He will bring us goodness and light.
He will bring us goodness and light."**

The fucks given by the Voice (so far) exactly equal the number summing up those given (so far) by the dear other-self mbs's (the Voice being neither 'dear', an 'other-self', nor having a 'b' (3D-body)). Zechariah retires to the cool early summer early night air (õhk) to CONSUME CIG 1 [In Tribute to Broadway], his last. He remembers that absent CAN (the last of which was CONSUMEd about 6 hours ago in solitude near Piiskopilinnuse kohvik), the nearest to ::::::::Shamballa is (mostly un-)achievable by I CIG HIGH, watering the burning tip of a CIG with (K)I every once in a while while inhaling as much as CANbe done. (This wartime method of HI(gh)ness inspired the Third Reich coinage of words 'Sieg Heil', a corruption of 'I cig high' in Nimetskiy***.

*redundant, since adages tend to be old.
**inspired by Hayley, although the song is of common origin.
***Germanian.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Speed_CK

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:07:20 AM

Boats, fish, guns, boats with guns, gunboats. What's next? Whatever it may be, commoners promote!

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

Vigens (#1092) has attained the rank of Master (L6).
Master Shipwright Kid Jim (#1114) has attained the rank of Master (L6).
Janari (#1460) has attained the rank of Master (L6).

Taf (#1906) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).

Egert (#1287) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

icXicX (#1738) has attained the rank of Beginner (L3).

Hix (#2045) has attained the rank of Stranger (L2).

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:24:03 AM

scamming

I could not do it without the help of all who disabled my accounts, so big HUG YOU (2/4/'')ALL!!  Kiss

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:06:45 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 08:12:43 PM by rpietila

[Voice #16]

Zechariah wakes up from where he reclined in order to sleep, about 8 hours later. The Manor Park is wet from the morning dew, as His Imperial Majesty The Emperor* slowly takes his mbs to the kõrts nearby, and pays (a probably elevated) EUR 8 for 0.5*BEER and 'Vürtsikilud saia peal', the latter being tainted by marketing department, as it contained mostly mixed greens/reds soaked in vinegar (on top of a toast, ofc) and mayo (and was a replacement for BACon & EGGs, anyway (if in Lääne-VIRU-maa, bacon would be unavailable in a BREakfast joint, the restoranteur**'s obituary would soon be under composition...)). His cash balances have shrunk to EUR 16.14 (mostly in bn), while Polonian checks have soared to $3,065,701.96 USD / 1189.00315613 BTC, withdrawability intact at 0.00000000% (0.000000000000% in case of BCN/XMR).

"When times are rough, a Plan needs to be all(/every) whichever way the better..." thinks Zechariah, adjusting the position of his *** in the process (which ain't even hard since he still rejects the usage of underwear (which ain't even hard since he does not have any (which ain't even hard since EUR 16.14 is already a stretch to keep oneself high'ish during Season, and 'kasutatud riided' shops ignore men's underwear for a reason (which (finding booze to CONSUME item_id amount) ain't even hard since at least he knows the language better than an average visitor (see previous #))))).****

Zechariah boards another public carriage, back to the capital. The detour was as uneventful as expected. He collects all the courage and frustration gathered over 20 years of non-fucking, and donates a BOUNTY*(*5) to a(n approximately 8-year old) GIRL almost next to HIM (separated merely by a narrow aisle). If smiles could command nuclear weapons, the world would end approximately when you read this*(*6).

The only reason, btw, that you are still reading this*(*7), is that she started the eyefuck with an earnest that wears off latest when you hit junior high and realise that while GIRLs indeed get their full soul capabilities about by the age of 13, for guys the corresponding year is 30, prompting Interesting=2 life decisions, of which most of the guys are fully unaware (at least by the age specified for them to reach a sort of conscientious living..).

"I AM tired of this shit. All I want is to gain my true love, and I know whom I am talking about. In the other end of the spectrum of soul-age, people talk a lot, in unpleasant voices, and say nothing of interest to ME. In this end, I CAN easier lose access to my dinner than to my educated readership in 190 countries. Despite such a large audience, only a handful of mbs's understand anything of note from my ramblings.

I know more about the topics of my interest than anyone. The writings are so dense that hardly anyone - including myself the day after - get anything except the scrapes and crumbs of the wisdom upon reading. So the information density tends to infinity, at the same time as understandability tends to zero, and ability to give fucks tends to infinity*(*8 ) at the same time as the willingness tends to zero.

Sometimes I wish that I'd have one fan who gets everything, and I'd write for this one only, and the others could/would/should eat CAKE, until they drop out (of boredom or a related or unrelated reason, idgaf*(*9)). And when the daily readership reaches one (from above), then I'd discontinue publishing altogether, instead preferring to live in my castle with every One who understands me, happily for ever and ever after /forevermore, Amen."

* Emphasis repeated for emphasis.
** NB Stonehavenian spelling[ in Tavastian, they'd say 'ravintoloitsija' in place(, and also not fucking run out of BACON!)].
*** (dick)
**** Almost tying with The Earl of Cebu and (that of) Timișoara in the number and quality of recursive parentheses used.
***** Chocolate treat.
****** Because it is public knowledge to all *** and higher (Specops/SA) Generals that 8 minutes is enough to destroy the world by thermonuclear holocaust under any circumstances.
******* Referring to (******).
******** Loosely used to represent 'a value higher than anything the others can bring to the table'.
********* abbr. "I Don't Give A Fuck"

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:40:59 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 10:55:04 PM by rpietila

[Voice #17]

- Man, you have a nice plan. The issue being, progress is about as fast as the decay of the paekivi columns of the arcades of the Town Hall (the original marble ones were replaced in 1600 (after 146 years of wear and tear and one Earthquake) and their remains now stand in the garden of HH Grand Duke Paul, The Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, etcx's garden next to his marble palace in Princes' Circle in 7-SE).

"Dude, is there something I could/should do, then? I can point out ridicule in myself when I see it (which is not even difficult at the levels under experience, consisting of listening to Russian dance group from a distance, while sitting in an abandoned terrace table, with €3 million in Polonia, €3k in physical BTC, but only a sorry €0.31 in coins, hoping that the fucking breeze would not be so fucking cold, and the resident waiters (++(!(!))) would not see my Royal & Imperial robe, which not only is unwashed since weaving, but also is banned (as is its owner) Central-Square wide)."

Zechariah's lamentations meet their abrupt end when his friends bring a red-inside Bavarian MotorCarriage, wishing HIM to go to Malla with them. In addition, Zechariah is supplied with 6*MEAD, 1*W163W, 50 EUR worth of CIG, 20 EUR for food, a pizza slice, and lots of love. While on the way home, he also cracks open the remaining 1 BTC CASASCIUS coin (the one originally intended for Justin (when they shared the ::::Helsinki:Kämp:III one fateful night in April-2013), with note still intact after the coin was emptied, calls the Majordomo, and even manages a phonecall to the one who might get the remaining hurdles with the Polonians cleared soon™, to enable the 3,000,000 (USD) there to be used for Missionary purposes.

Suddenly, because of the love of Egert, Kristin and Taavi, he is elevated from a streetcast to a manor lord once again. Roberto has said that pleasure can only be felt to the extent that pain has been experienced, and connectedness is possible to the extent that abandonment has been suffered. Zechariah himself lets the Celtic Woman play their iconic Slane Castle tour once again, reclines in front of the large fireplace in the hotel wing, arranges the CIG, etc(x2) to places suitable for consumption, listens to the familiar voices of the angels from the central heating, wishes that his remaining desires be fulfilled, and falls to meditation, as follows:

reserved for subscribers

Zechariah suddenly feels that the world is inching back to its place, and takes his imperial presence to the small fireplace, the one with more memories than can be mentioned. He falls asleep, accompanied by the remnants of the provisions and Hayley's Voice leads HIM to sleep, with the words of #15, and only the Mermaid watching over him from the fireplace door. He sees many dreams: beautiful dreams about beautiful people, whose beauty is in their eyes, their beautiful eyes, for the beautiful eyes are the window to the beautiful soul(s).

proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:06:53 PM

Hi. I am back in Tallinn/Revalia. The next mission task is to get access to at least a few million$ of online value, so that I can sort out all receipts and pay the ones due.

I stay in a OT Hotel, and have no plans for 2nite. Now is an especially good time for someone to meet me who had something to say (or look into the eye) during the Embassy times (28.3.-28.4.2017 in Vene 2/II), but never before got the chance. (PM me, please Smiley)

Hello!
I dont think you are the scammer, and I realy trust your situation, because of a lot of letters in your posts)).
And Im waiting for your succesful access to your money.
But, can you say, what I have to do to withdraw when it will happens?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

Pay out 7k$ B1 as a gesture of good faith.
I don't understand what's so hard about it, if you're really intending to pay everyone back, why not send the daily limit for once?  Huh

Looking for a signature campaign.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:42:24 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 10:49:53 AM by rpietila

The Imperial And Galactic Palace of Malla                 20 5/VI 17

HIGH&M ZECHARIAH ETCX6

announces to

All My Loving Friends

in the name of Hayley Westenra feat. Kate Bush

"Out on the wiley, windy moors
We'd roll and fall in green
You had a temper like my jealousy
Too hot, too greedy
How could you leave me
When I needed to possess you?
I hated you, I loved you, too

Bad dreams in the night
They told me I was going to lose the fight
Leave behind my wuthering, wuthering
Wuthering Heights

:,:Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy
I've come home, I'm so cold
Let me in through your window:,:

Ooh, it gets dark, it gets lonely
On the other side from you
I pine a lot, I find the lot
Falls through without you
I'm coming back, love
Cruel Heathcliff, my one dream
My only master

Too long I roam in the night
I'm coming back to his side, to put it right
I'm coming home to wuthering, wuthering
Wuthering Heights

Ooh! Let me have it.
Let me grab your soul away.
Ooh! Let me have it.
Let me grab your soul away.
You know -- It's me, Cathy!!

Heathcliff"

P o o l   P a r t y

Wednesday*, 7th of June @18:00 and until sunrise

in

The Very Ancient & Great Wood-Heated Pool in the Garden of Malla**

This party is intended for the Light side of people, so if you are working for government and like it, or all you want from me is settlement of some real or imaginary debts in any currency, please forget about it. Welcome are: all the people who want to know what is going on AND participate on it. Unlike :,:Embassy, this is a post-Debut party, so all GIRLs - if this is your first appearance in High Society (in Lääne-Virumaa), remember that it's called Debut, and behave accordingly. I would not councel my daughter to debut in a pool party, but yours is according to the wisdom of you and your father. AGE LIMIT for debuttantes is therefore STRICTLY 13 (and 21 for guys, and married guys need to indicate their status. FULL DISCLOSURE: ZECHARIAH IS 7 MONTHS INTO DIVORCE PROCESS and considers himself available for any endeavour that feels good.

As for provisions: The compound is 129 acres total, of which 31 is tended lawn, local authorities are knowledgeable of, and Politsei has pre-checked everything and will keep at a distance during, the event. There is about 120 rooms total in 12 buildings and whenever you need one for private affairs, just do it. No locks. I'd prefer the Hotel/Conference Wing to be occupied first, as that has 6/10 of the toilets total, and the rooms are made. (The Main Building is also available and II-IV fl have some breathtaking views, please mind your step, because of many lethal falls inside the building.) Please bring the kind of FOOD, DRINKS and UND (smokable products) that you yourself like, just about 2x your need. (I think this kind of arrangement is called 'potluck'.) Then there is so much to share. Important=2: BRING YOURSELF. The whole thing is FOR YOU (if you believe, and I DO).

The Garden is 3 acres (1.1 ha) and the pool is secluded from views. Sauna is sadly unoperational, but the pool will be kept at 36-38°C according to the preferences of the bathers. The event will close at the standard 12:00 noon the following calendar day. All kinds of help in before, during and after, is very welcome and Appreciated=2. Oh yes, Music will be provided from Youtube(, also other than the Theme Song Wink ). Shish is provided, it's the handy way to smoke while on water (18 minimum, show id if you look <30 as you should, even I (sometimes) do(!)). Smoking CANnabis products is illegal and possession of more than 7.5 grams of dried bud (approx 7,500 hits ~ 1,500 zt) will land you in riigi*** prison!

&

N i g h t   S n a c k   ( D i n n e r )

Whereas,
It does not take any more time nor cost more, but gives more pleasure, to eat reasonably, while you anyway need**** to do it,

So, therefore:
let us have a small 6-7 course snack
'late' changes/additions in blue

19:00 - 0 - - Fantasy Gin&Tonics

21:00 - I - Consommé - BEER

23:00 - II - Red Caviar, Capers, Chopped Onion, Smetana and Ground Black Pepper on Toast - Vodka (optional (usually: Borjomi))

1:00***** - III - Entrées - Sauvignon Blanc

3:00 - IV - Reductions (main courses, tba) - Vieux Bordeaux
IV(1) Tenderloin Bordeaux

5:00 - V - - Sunrise Punch (will feature approx 'LIIT gone m4d with Sex on the Beach')

7:00 - VI - Virumaa Talujuustuvalik - Tõmmu Hiid******

9:00 - VII - Caramelized Saffron Strawberry Champagne******* - <-

& (optionally & against 3rd party fee of about EUR 20 pp.)

G l a d i a t o r   G a m e s

Whereas,
Lontova seikluspark & Blücheri kohvik opens at 12 noon and has it;

So, therefore:
let the brave have opportunity to do it!*(*10)

*corruption of 'Odin's Day', who in the East is known as Wotan (=Buddha).
** 'the I&GP of' omitted for clarity.
*** approx cf. 'federal'
**** (/want)
***** 20 8/VI 17 (and so henceforth).
****** Dark amber sweet local wine, resembling Muscatel.
******* feat. (HRH) eK, Champion of Coffee 2014, etc, the Chef in :,:Malla:Summer Solstice & Eternal Light II (2015), etc., etc.
******** provision of the raw materials and booze (and (and especially) CAN) much appreciated Smiley
********* Menu subject to changes according to availability of the foods and wishes of the Guests;
********** A course of physical activity tracks set on the forest & creek nearby. Light meals will be served at addl small cost.
*********** 'Orange is the new Apple'

PS. 2*5kW heaters, moonshades, etc., provided to the Pool table area.
PPS. The event costs nothing except the kind provisions towards the consumables & the evening snacks.
PPPS. Maximum occupancy is not limited by law (and in fact the premises sport 28 beds and more than 100 rooms without any ( Cool )).
PPPPS. No Poker tournament will be arranged officially but the Hôtel has tournament quality clay chips at the Guests' disposal upon request.
P(x5)S. Minimum dress is observed strictly and must cover 10% of skin, including strategic areas, AT ALL TIMES.
P(x6)S. Towels and blankets will be provided without advance request.
P(x7)S. Needs:
- JJs
- light meat such as rabbit, duck
- 24*BEER
- waters according to taste
- the whole caviar setting (call me if Qs)
- GIN
- BRA
- TEQ
- Triple Sec (or equiv.)
- grenadine
- lemons, apples, oranges*********** (and juices thereof)

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:54:14 PM

Pay out 7k$ B1 as a gesture of good faith.
I don't understand what's so hard about it, if you're really intending to pay everyone back, why not send the daily limit for once?  Huh

b/c they don't let me withdraw squat before I have verified I still control my email from 4 years back, for which I am paying 1.0% commission to the one who might succeed in getting that access...

Btw. cracked open my last 1BTC CASASCIUS today, and more than half of the value went immediately to expenses. I'd really much like to get access to my chars, just to sort out how much and to whom I should send.

ATTN: I HAVE 0.49 BTC READY AND CLEAR; PLS PM

Can you post your conversations with Polo support?

I see 0 reasons why this would stretch for over a month

Sending them a pic with your ID and a piece of paper with the current date and writing Polo verification, give me mah bitcoins should suffice relatively fast

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:44:18 AM

Post thoughts in the CK Uncensored thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905349.msg19389697#msg19389697

Crypto Kingdom: A New Hope?
Crowdfund, TEC, and Other Ramblings...

Alright, so my last little bit of hopium has burned out. Funny how I thought I was entering the game at the lowest point during the extended pause, but all this depository business seems to have left us at an even lower point.

At this stage, I feel we have two options. Just wait and wait and eventually see this game/concept die, or do something to revitalize the game. Let me share a few random thoughts and people can discuss more on here or on IRC/slack.

We need a development fund (composed of BTC, XMR, or something with good liquidity). There can be a multipronged approach as to how this is raised. We can do a crowdfund of current CK players for, say, $30k - $50k in donations. We could also either dilute (by issuing more "M") or look towards takeover of certain in-game M assets and use those for a crowdsale/token exchange campaign.

With these funds, we can engage with a development firm or team to handle the coding and user interface (maybe even game art) aspects. Game "design" can be handled by interested CK players.

I would also recommend open source (at least in terms of a private repo for trusted users) and tokenization of one or more of the CK assets (such as M and gold).

I have recommended a team that has both blockchain and game design experience on the Slack channel.

Thoughts?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:51:06 PM

So, no Polo convos?

Did you expect any good faith ? The guy is claiming that his CK accounts being disabled actually prevent him from withdrawing from Poloniex... He's not even trying to appear to have good faith...

I guess I was grasping straws desperately hoping to get my bitcoins  Sad

Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:43:25 PM

Zechariah

To Whomever It May Concern

I just write quickly to say a big FUCK YOU to almost all the dear readers. You have proven your shortmindedness by harassing me extensively with your requests about transfers of some fucking tokens, all of which are redundant and only useful to controlling those who cannot stand on their own two feet.

The number of people doing anything else than trying to fit both their thumbs as deep in their own asshole (simultaneously) as they can, has indeed been small. These people I AM interested in helping as they have helped me. The others can indeed FUCK OFF and seek their daily bread from their own money masters. If I AM willing to have something to do with you, I WILL contact you. Try for once realise to whom you are talking to, and talk accordingly. I HAVE had unlimited money since 2013 AND STILL DO. It is just not intended for the benefit of fuckers who do not even know why they are here and where they have CUM from.

Today's party will be held in good spirits, and no, we will not talk about money, but about the NWO, which - unlike your masters would have you to believe - is not one of a boot endlessly rubbing your cheek, but one of light and love.

With these words I hope to get rid of you in my life altogether. When your own masters cease my harassment, you will get your dues. Before that, licking the shit off your thumb/s is your reward for mindless fuckery.

In Malla, this 7th June 2017.

This is what i was thinking the whole time. Thank you for your KIND words.
katariina

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

Everybody needs to fuck off?  Huh
katariina

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:28:57 PM

Everybody needs to fuck off?  Huh

Tell me, dear:

WHY are there so many people in the world wishing to get BTC or EUR from exactly ME, who cannot print either, and are probably the person  with least fucks to give about gaining such tokens, and not even considering that gifting such is an instance of care ? Huh

I mean, come to me for food - I give you some. For smoke - I give what I have. For Markka - yeah, just tell me the amount. For silver - name the item and it's yours. For EUR -

FUCK OFF AND SHOW UP AGAIN WHEN THAT FUCKING PLAYMONEY IS ERADICATED FROM THE WORLD AND ITS NAME NEVERMORE MENTIONED.

Ok? Smiley

The problem is, that you promissed.. Why did you do that in the first place?
CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:09:39 PM

- About 25 from CK that is also neatly disabled from its Creator atm;

If your claim is that your in game assets could be sold for bitcoin to pay out your debts, I am sure you realize that admin administered transfers could be arranged if you find someone willing to do such a trade [1], without the need for you to have direct access to your accounts before the debts are paid.

[1] of course, given the minimal amount of trust in your ability to keep your word at this moment, this would typically take the form of the buyer sending bitcoin to one of the addresses listed in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/edit#gid=0, with a subsequent transfer of assets from your character(s) of the agreed items, and a matching reduction in your remaining debt.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:17:13 PM

The Imperial And Galactic Palace of Malla                 20 5/VI 17

I think your windows need replaced. Maybe Loaf can get you a hook-up with RWIN.

Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:28:41 AM

Zechariah

To Whomever It May Concern

I just write quickly to say a big FUCK YOU to almost all the dear readers. You have proven your shortmindedness by harassing me extensively with your requests about transfers of some fucking tokens, all of which are redundant and only useful to controlling those who cannot stand on their own two feet.

The number of people doing anything else than trying to fit both their thumbs as deep in their own asshole (simultaneously) as they can, has indeed been small. These people I AM interested in helping as they have helped me. The others can indeed FUCK OFF and seek their daily bread from their own money masters. If I AM willing to have something to do with you, I WILL contact you. Try for once realise to whom you are talking to, and talk accordingly. I HAVE had unlimited money since 2013 AND STILL DO. It is just not intended for the benefit of fuckers who do not even know why they are here and where they have CUM from.

Today's party will be held in good spirits, and no, we will not talk about money, but about the NWO, which - unlike your masters would have you to believe - is not one of a boot endlessly rubbing your cheek, but one of light and love.

With these words I hope to get rid of you in my life altogether. When your own masters cease my harassment, you will get your dues. Before that, licking the shit off your thumb/s is your reward for mindless fuckery.

In Malla, this 7th June 2017.

This is what i was thinking the whole time. Thank you for your KIND words.

You, obviously, are one of the few people who want to follow me, at least I thought so... The others: just mind your own business, as I do mine. Please, kindly fuck off Smiley

Vic, see you tomorrow, no?

At least these people can now rest from blaming and insults and their karma will turn better, try to make their own unlimited funds. I am not able to meet you until tuesday. How did the party go?
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

Cry
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

Royal Weapons Corporation
1 Billion M Bounty

The Royal Weapons Corporation, its subsidiaries of Royal Carriage Corporation and Royal Window Works Corporation, would like to extend a warm welcome to all players. After a successful entrance into the new era of production, we have been fortunate as a family of companies to fufill a few of CK's needs--we would like to share our success with others, and extend the production and resource base of the Game, by offering a Billion M bounty for a new Corporation and/or Expedition.

RULES:

Corporation: Winner will be determined on the basis of the ability to create a realistic and/or novel means of production, ability to manage resources effectively, and market their product or product line. The winner will be given 1 Billion M and a corporate account, RWC will distribute the shares of the new company per agreement between RWC and CEO (mainly to determine how many shares the CEO wishes to purchase pre-IPO--standard policy is 10/40/50 split with 10% going to CEO, 40% to the IPO and 50% going to the parent company RWC--due to the large nature of the bounty, the CEO may wish to increase their initial share beyond the typical agreement).

Expedition: Winner will be based on storytelling and planning. The winner will be given ship(s)and supplies based on their expressed needs, along with any extra funding left over from their Billion M budget--these expenses will be pre-figured based on the plan that the Explorer(s) presents to RWC. RWC will receive rights to any ITEMS from this exploration with both parties having the ability to renegotiate their positions if further exploration is desired beyond the scope of the first expedition.

Good luck to all,
RWC CEO, HM_Crichton

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:20:19 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 04:32:49 PM by ArticMine

Cry

Is this picture meant to deter creditors from foreclosure? This reminds me of a story from Fort St John, British Columbia, Canada. During a brutal economic downturn in the 1980's a bank took possession of a commercial building downtown over a mortgage default. The property taxes were also owing on the building. The municipality instead of selling the building in a tax sale chose to sue the bank for the property taxes!. A couple of decades later property prices in the same community went through the roof.

Edit: I did, fairly recently,,buy a property in CryptoKingdom that could legitimately correspond to the above picture.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: