Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632640 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

Cry

Is this picture meant to deter creditors from foreclosure? This reminds me of a story from Fort St John, British Columbia, Canada. During a brutal economic downturn in the 1980's a bank took possession of a commercial building downtown over a mortgage default. The property taxes were also owing on the building. The municipality instead of selling the building in a tax sale chose to sue the bank for the property taxes!. A couple of decades later property prices in the same community went through the roof.

Edit: I did, fairly recently,,buy a property in CryptoKingdom that could legitimately correspond to the above picture.

This is a pictorial representation that the game is dead. You overestimate the allegory (there wasn't one) Tongue

Another... Cry

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:41:37 AM

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:59:50 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 09:39:47 AM by rpietila

* * * Design document * * *

C R Y P T O   K I N G D O M   :   U N I V E R S E

Preface

Whereas, it seems that the divide in the community has become greater than what can be mended, even by the most considerous senior players such as HE The Prince Dr.C and HE MarquessLoaf (etcx, respectively);

So therefore, I will proceed with the fork, and will concentrate on the new, transitional version (henceforth abbr. 'CK:U'). Everyone who wants to 'follow me' is invited to the new version starting from this week. The initial Game DB will be hosted in GoogleSheets, with all players having equal editing rights.

§1   Game concepts

§1.0  Gamemaster (GM)

GM is the Designer and Supreme Arbiter of the Happenings of the World. (In general, I couldn't give a fuck, but the fork shows that the office of GM indeed is of pivotal importance  Tongue ).

§1.1  Language

The World was created by the Voice, ie. with the Word. CK:U will be more centered on Expressions than the previous Incarnations. The game will use English as the main language, but Tavastian/Stonehavenish* will be the language of choice for important declarations and other game elements, and seeking to master it will add greatly to the experience.**

The REG_EXP format in CK:U is:

[[Soul Attributes]self/[Soul Attributes]other-self/[Item Attributes]Item (Subject)] [Action Attributes]Command [[Soul Attributes]other-self/[Item Attributes]Item (Object)] (general) Attributes Place Time

With REG_EXP, it is possible to define Game activities, and voicing a REG_EXP is equivalent (==) of giving a FUCK(, which do not exist as separate items).

§1.2  Soul

tba/d.

§1.3  Item

Items with their Attributes, will be implemented once we have a threshold number of Souls in CK:U.

§1.4  Command/Action

A set of command verbs will be available.

§1.5  Place

The Place is given in desired precision, using generic format as follows(, or other designator):

Universe:Planet(Earth):Continent:Kingdom:County:Town:Borough-Chapelry:Lot:Apartment:Room:Gridpoint

§1.6  Time

The interactions between souls happen in time (as well as in place), and therefore the common denominator is the Matrixtime, for which standard conventions are used. As for the time perceived, the following article sheds some light to the darkness:

§1.6.1  Aika syntyy ajatuksista

Tiettävästi ainoastaan suomensukuisten kielten etymologia on säilyttänyt ajatuksen ajan mittana. Toivon myöhemmin ehtiväni kertoa lisää maskuliinisesti ja feminiinisesti polarisoituneiden sielujen tavasta ajatella, mutta pelin tarkoituksiin riittävät perustiedot tulevat seuraavassa.

Sieluilla on ruumis-mieli-henki-kokonaisuus, jonka mieli on ajatusten prosessori. Ajattelun kokonaisteho on saatavissa yhtälöstä:

[Korttien (deevojen) lukumäärä (n. 3...150-200***)] * [Vapausasteet****] * [Taito pelata yksittäisiä kortteja (0-100)] * [Kellotaajuus (Hz)] * [Keskittyminen ajattelemaan järkeviä asioita]

Karkeasti voidaan arvioida, että mielen ajattelun teho kasvaa hypereksponentiaalisesti sielun iän (yksikkö: ajatus) funktiona, kunnes saavutetaan singulariteetti, jossa taito, kellotaajuus, ja ajattelun fokusointi yhtäaikaisesti kasvavat niin nopeasti, että ruumis-mieli-henki-kokonaisuus voi valita askension tai jäämisen puolijumalan asemassa hallitsemaan maanpäällisiä tapahtumia. Meneillään oleva Event on aika, jolloin tämä tapahtuu useiden mbs'ien (engl. lyhenne 'ruumis-mieli-henki-kokonaisuudelle') kohdalla.

Uomo Universale (it.(lit.) 'yleismies') on Leonardo da Vincin käyttöönottama termi sielulle, joka on niin vanha, että se pystyy käytännössä selviämään mistä tahansa tilanteesta, koska käytettävissä on niin paljon ja niin tehokkaita kortteja, jne. Tällainen (esimerkki omasta elämästäni) kykenee mm. syömään, juomaan, polttamaan ja laulamaan yhtä aikaa kun polkupyöräilee mäkeä ylös.

§2   DB structure

§2.1  Soul
'Soul' is used for mbs' in general, and (for legacy reasons) for Institutions, Corps, etc. Note: 'Houses' becomes an implicit concept, just as it is in Ultima, unlike the design for Clans, which (the latter) will continue to be hosted by the Triumvirate

table=Promotion
table=Decoration
table=Soul_attribute
soul_id
nick
name
style

§2.2  Promotion (lookup_table)

Imperial(7)
L22 Emperor

Royal(6)
L21 King
L20 Royal Prince

Ducal(5)
L19 Archduke
L18 Grand Duke
L17 Duke

Peers(4)
L16 Prince
L15 Marquess
L14 Earl

(Minor) Nobility(3)
L13 Viscount
L12 Baron
L11 Knight
L10 Jungherr

Highly Advanced Commoners
L9 Great Wizard
L8 Doctor

Advanced Commoners(2)
L7 Wizard (craft based)
L6 Master
L5 Expert

Junior Commoners
L4 Novice
L3 Beginner

Newcomers(1)
L2 Stranger
L1 Visitor

(L0 Unincorporated)

§2.4  Attribute (lookup_table)

Soul attributes are many, in principle any adjective can be made an Attribute by defining its usage and capitalising it when used. Attributes take their Magnitude from [1,2,3,4,5,6,7] corresponding to the existing [(); Much/Most (M); Very (V); Uniquely (U); Ducally (D); Royally (R); Singularly (S)]. The awarding can happen as REG_EXP by any Souls (Soul:Level determining the maximum Magnitude of the Attribute awardable) and accompanied with a Donation specified by the GM.

LISTEN TO MUSIC.

* Tavastian and Stonehavenish are the main extant members of the Finno-Ugric language family. Tavastian was codified in Turku in ~1550ish and Stonehavenish in Tapa***** in the turn of 1900s.
** 'mastering' it naturally being an elusive goal due to the proliferation of onomatopoeticism etc. coined by me, etc.
*** a reasonable but unproven/-able claim by a non-player feminine female.
**** this being the main difference in between a feminine and a masculine Mind.
***** Intelligentsia from the University town of Tartto (Dorpat) and the commercial and administrative elite from Tallinn (Reval) decided to meet in the railway junction of Tapa in an effort to give neither the advantage of 'home stadium', with the aims of defining the written language on the South of the River (then belonging to HIM Nicholas II, Emperor over all Rossiyas, Czar in Polonia, etc., The Grand Duke of Tavastia******, etcx. The result was heavily influenced by the Dorpat proposals, whereas the Reval contribution was mainly to Germanian-fy the month names, etc. The overall significance was that peasants both sides of the river could not readily understand the other in writing, and soon the writing influenced the speech also, so that there is currently about 50% same vocabulary, while the construction of sentences remains mostly same, or at least similar. In CK:U, if Tavastian/Stonehavenish is used, it will not be differentiated nor indicated. (Stonehavenish is impossible to sing, as you have seen by the Listen to Music suggestions, being predominantly in Tavastian, in addition to English.)
****** Indicating that at the time, Tavastia was also among his (grand ducal) domains, mentioned right after Imperial Rossiya and Polonia (of which the industrialised parts belonged to HIM Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germania, King of Prussia, etcx, this in no way deterring double or triple claims by the members of the Entente (Cordiale))

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

How can i sign up for CK UNIVERSE ? Lvl 6 Master Vigens.
KristinJ

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:37:21 PM

How can i sign up for CK UNIVERSE ? Lvl 6 Master Vigens.

Same question, lvl 9 Great Wizard Kristin
goin2mars.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:47:00 AM

I voted too, ay day or two ago.

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
Speed_CK

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

Debts unpaid, shills be shilling, things progressing? peeps promoting!

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

skrtsremmurd (#1074) has attained the rank of Wizard (L7).

Taf (#1906) has attained the rank of Master (L6).

Egert (#1287) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).

icXicX (#1738) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:29:25 AM

* * * Design document * * *

C R Y P T O   K I N G D O M   :   U N I V E R S E
I note the mention of this being a "transitional version." I hope the transitional time is brief as the bar for projects has raised immensely here in 2017 compared to 2014. Would recommend multiple movements towards making this more "Crypto Kingdom" than in name alone.

A return to GoogleSheets and a suggestion for players to become fluent in Tavastian/Stonehavenish are backwards progressions. Rather than trying to have the game running ASAP, would recommend taking the time to implement major design changes to all game aspects for tokenization of at least the game currency (and possibly all game items) on its own blockchain or on top of another (e.g., ETH).

Would also recommend checkpointing/hashing/or doing something to ensure that player item ownership is established and decentralized via a blockchain.

I can think of at least $2mil (composed of 200+ BTC and 30k+ XMR) consumed in regards to M market actions. $2mil could have created a stellar game supported by blockchain, especially without the need for complex graphical and musical assets (like most games). Even now, building an actual design and development team may only cost a fraction of that and put CK on the road to that $100mil valuation wanted, though I would recommend seeing value in the milestones of $1mil and $10mil along the way...   
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:52:03 PM

WTS all my assets https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/1028 for real blockchain BTC. Please send your offers in CK channel via PM.
Markable assets are 8 billion Markka, land and a good stash of sound shares.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:40:23 PM

WTS all my assets https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/1028 for real blockchain BTC. Please send your offers in CK channel via PM.
Markable assets are 8 billion Markka, land and a good stash of sound shares.

Hell, I may be interested in selling some or all game assets for BTC, XMR, ETH, etc. as well. My main account is https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/680, though I also own all of Syksy's old accounts, GrizzlyGear and GrizzlyBear (51% owner in each, in addition to operating the corporate accounts), and the Petrichor county account.

Not going to list everything, but I have roughly 50 billion M, large positions (as in 10%+) in all corporations, around 70k CKG, 130k CKS, and 17k sqm in land. Over 610 items in total.

Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

Since it appears to be a hard concept:
Your debt to me, at least, is to be settled in the real world, as previously agreed.

Notwithstanding the amount (=0) to CK_Zephyrus, do you not understand English:

Already 3+ million E1 have been settled in the equivalent amount in EUR, and the same opportunity is offered to everyone who maculate their claims in Ultima and start playing in Universe, as the followers will do.

How does one maculate a claim?
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:05:21 AM

[...] transfer their claims to the supported and legitimate platform for settlement [...]

The supported and legitimate platform for settlement of Bitcoin debts is the Bitcoin blockchain.

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:23:53 PM

Your debt to me, at least, is to be settled in the real world, as previously agreed.

Already 3+ million E1 have been settled in the equivalent amount in EUR, and the same opportunity is offered to everyone who maculate their claims in Ultima and start playing in Universe, as the followers will do.

As soon as the 'Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game DB' is online for public, the claims (as well as any assets & Items in general) may be transferred to it by sending them to '5' in Ultima (cryptokingdom.me) and then creating the equivalence in the 'Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game DB', which will cause me to evaluate it and pay.

I'd rather not follow cku (too weird) to know when you feel like paying (if ever). You know I have 199,000 euros unpaid and you know where to contact me, it's not my duty to keep tabs and make sure you remember to pay.

manshed

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:24:19 PM

How do we get coins? And is it similar to vox? https://vimeo.com/157963300
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

Pay your debts.

Looking for a signature campaign.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

As soon as the 'Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game DB' is online for public, the claims (as well as any assets & Items in general) may be transferred to it by sending them to '5' in Ultima (cryptokingdom.me) and then creating the equivalence in the 'Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game DB', which will cause me to evaluate it and pay.

Will a link to CK:U be provided here? What IRC channel will be used?
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:13:18 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905349.msg19590831#msg19590831

You have 48 hours to respond.

boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

@Zechariah, repent and turn back to the light, before it's too late. You're in the wrong, but you still have time to undo the mess you created, but not for long.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:58:25 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 07:54:17 AM by rpietila

[Voice #Epilogue]

Zechariah boards a ferry back to Revalia. "Unplucked chicken abound there", he thinks, while petting his A. Turrent "AT" (1880/2000) in deep meditation concerning whether lighting it might hit the spot here or (t)hereafter. GM and Voice follow the trilema closely, smiling to the wind that carries the ashes towards Tavastia, the land of his First, of Ages, and True Loves. Being able to meet both A, B and D (and soundly forgetting C, since the very reason for even departing the County, was to hit a date with K, who sadly insists the presence of a third wheel, prompting a late no-show from Z's part, who instead has rallied his troops in :,:Revalia:1-C, to the terrace opposite the columns of the Town Hall (let the wise understand(etc), @ 4:20 pm with the provisions appropriate requested from those capable of procurement-in-time), in and over an extended period of time, in the meadows of his ancestral homestead, in the suburbian dream of HE Prince James von Precium-Freisand, and in the licensed marketsquares of the northern population centers of Tampere and Jyväskylä. His meditation is cut short (as they always are) by a messenger from Revalia/CryptoTown:

Declaration of War

In retaliation to his efforts and threats to undermine CryptoKingdom, Zechariah must submit to the unconditional surrender of all his troops and possesions or meet the Kingdom's Forces on the field of Battle.

All nobles are urged to assemble forces, move them into position around Zech's Estate and prepare to attack on command--payment for armed services will be compensated from Zechariah's holdings once surrender or victory are achieved.

As per rules: M, Deposhares and land will not be touched as part as the spoils of war--though any stone recovered from Zechariah's land will be used to help build a highway system to improve commerce.

We prefer that Zechariah act in accordance with his own wishes and leave The Kingdom under the peaceful flag of surerender, but will use all available force to secure a long overdue emancipation.

His crimes against the community in the form scams, bludgeoning citizens over the head with demands of serville feality, and overall obnoxiousness in the form of unceasing posts of taunting to pure giberish, have stalled us at the proverbial fork in the road. And as a wise man once said, "When you come to a fork in the road--take it!"

Non-response (or intentional ambiguity) by Zechariah will be deemed as abandonment and treated as a surrender in effect.

HMC_

- Man, you've got a Cock to pluck in there. Watcha gonna do?

"My mission is nearing completion. I have learned to play the small spades and while mastering them is left to old masters such as Pekka, a passing grade is easily in the pocket now. Spending time in the countryside made it clear that darkness holds sway over the crosspolarised (+- and -+)mbs'. They are in plenty, especially to the north of the river, but I also have Powerful allies both there and here. I cannot die (as has recently been proven with several new methods of undeath, incl. battery) and my clock rate and devacount make me shine like an Archangel, which the wad of roses in all the colors they come, neatly enshrines.

Souls have 6 main polarities, each in 2 directions. The new item of research is that Bodies also have 6*2 attributes, and they are connected to the Soul attributes, as follows (Zech's self-attributed polarities bolded for example):

masculine/feminine <-> male/female
competitive/peaceful <-> short/tall
tight/gossiper <-> dark/blonde
liberal/conservative <-> muscular/slim
straight/crooked <-> thin/fat
STO/STS <-> fair/ugly

As CK:U gains hold, everyone will, based on their Level, get the magnitude between [0, 7] in each. Characters in lower levels get less points to spend on their polarities, while in higher levels, more eccentric combinations become possible. Furthermore, the magnitudes are statistically controlled, so that each extremity is at all times held by one character only, and higher values by a smallish number of people at a time. (See Pascal's triangle for the approximate limit of magnitude distribution at different numbers of total souls.)"

- Have you thought of Ascension, a glorious death in battle, or what's your preferred Exit method?

"Exit does not burden my mind. Even though Karma is done with, unfulfilled dreams abound. I have not yet had the opportunity to get to know enough ladies(/GIRLs) in different combinations of (especially) Soul polarities, and I have just began to give fucks to the finances (as evidenced by the recent settlements with James and HSH Prince HS-S III of HUS and beyond, totaling 3,150,000*E1).

The Epic War is very much in the early stage still, there are many darknesspeople who have made stealthy inroads to my life, and hearts of the girls have been moven yet not stolen. In short, I have lived the winter of my life, but all other seasons remain unexperienced in full. I have only recently learnt to correctly attribute the other-selves, and am eager to serve each one according to their Path - to give the fragrant end of the rose to those desirous/deserving, but be ready to serve the sticky end to the ones not yet ready for flipping their polarity to suit the New World. Much healing will be needed for many, and the number of healers will be augmented daily from the recent converts. While this remains the case, it would serve neither myself nor the others, to depart to the planes. Hence, battles will indeed be glorious, just not too bloody. After each one, a soothing afterbattle with the newly harvested crop will ensue.

The Universe is perfect, because we create it according to the deepest and most important Desires that are there to guide us in the unique Path each one of us is individually in. Whatever there is that you want, the reason for the want is that it exists there for you, in your present or your future, your choice. The longer you have a desire unfulfilled, the more satisfying will the fulfillment be, because if there is any Law that exists separably from us souls, it is the law of return - it all must be balanced. For instance, whoever's path includes meeting Zechariah at this very juncture, s/he can just do it by arriving to the Pirita Beach Spa Hotel about any time tonight. There is so much I CAN and want to give, and so much I have dreamt of receiving, and deserve to receive, and differently to each One dear, precious and unique Soul. I want to see your eyes tonight.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:10:39 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 09:10:05 AM by smooth

Please pay your debt to me as agreed, on the Bitcoin blockchain. Thanks.

And likewise any unilateral declaration of substituted terms on behalf of other creditors, no matter how many times attempted, or repeated, is completely illegitimate.

Please pay as agreed, and promptly.
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: