Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:15:10 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 05:46:18 AM by rpietila

[Voice Epilogue #2]

Zechariah wakes up, bodily needs fully fulfilled. "It is again time to give the majority of fucks to souls, instead of to money, items, or (The) Matrix." He cuts the filter off a regular cigarette (this time using a pointed comb, but any method will do), carefully empties the dry medium-ground tobacco from the part not containing the filter (and discards it safely), rolls a tiny piece of cardboard to a shape of a spiral, sticks it in the empty roll of cigarette-paper (thus obtained), and employing a toothpick or a comparable instrument as help when needed, fills the roll with ground, sweet moist bud of CAN plant (hemp). No additives, no preservatives. Since the paper is very thin and burns quickly, common saliva is a way to moisten and strenghten it. It must be done carefully, with the aid of a dexterous finger (such as right index one, in case of Zechariah).

He walks about in the grounds, sees the sea and the young couples testing the attraction of the polarities in their bodies and souls, distributes 23 roses to the desirous (and deserving, for every woman (and GIRL) deserves a rose) recipients, orders the thirdfourth GIN(& Tonic) to accompany the English breakfast of 'Baked beans, sollie belly and a tun of brew' (the lattest replaced by the said G&Ts). "First priority is to rally the troops, and the release of CK:U is the way to go."

"CK:U got its dedicated thread today. The initial information from players is not financial, but relates to their Character directly. There are 12 soulish and 12 bodily traits to choose from. The player history in CK's older versions determines the number of 'points' that may freely be distributed to the traits, according to own evaluation. Only when the players are known, can we create the game, starting from Items, and Places. This will happen as soon as the breakfast is over and I in the position to decide whether to go to the town, to home, or stay here by the sea one more night, working, publishing, making people happy, and hopefully getting helpful feedback on priorities from the souls I meet on the path."

Enough matrixtime has passed to force Zechariah to make the decision, which is to get one more night in seaside room, lay back with 'AT' and observe the surroundings carefully in case they might enjoy a rose, a piece of chocolate, EUR 20 in banknotes, or anything else that would prod each Soul (and their body) onwards in their Path(, respectively,) and in the process enable Zechariah to proceed in his important mission, supplied mainly by his own material resources, but all the more by the Souls who resonate in the same emotional spectrum and have the same (or opposite) polarities, and a transparent appearance to make the meeting a mutual benefit, in addition to a pleasure.

Divine(=7) Healing!

"Twin Flame is a phenomenon happening in the soul-plane, and at least in Zechariah's case, the twin flame has completely opposite polarities in each 6 soul attributes. Zechariah's twin flame can theoretically be any one who is a feminine female, non-competitive non-gossiping liberal schemer - to complement his own masculine male, aggressive gossiping conservative truther character. In practice, one of the such ladies is resonating on the same band of emotion, and feels attracted to the opposite polarity Zechariah, as much as he is to her."

CIG HIGH!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:21:54 PM

HIM Zechariah

HM The King, etc.

Concerning the civil war of thine declaration, please specify how the Encounter/s are to be resolved, so that WE(, etc.) will be able to file our response to this most unrighteous, treacherous and deplorable act of brotherly conflict.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

HIM Zechariah

HM The King, etc.

Concerning the civil war of thine declaration, please specify how the Encounter/s are to be resolved, so that WE(, etc.) will be able to file our response to this most unrighteous, treacherous and deplorable act of brotherly conflict.

Add your troops into the army section of the char db and we'll have someone moderate the combat in irc. Though there is no Dragon figure for BV atm, so that may be a point of contention.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

HIM Zechariah

HM The King, etc.

Add your troops into the army section of the char db and we'll have someone moderate the combat in irc. Though there is no Dragon figure for BV atm, so that may be a point of contention.

The access to the gaming platform would do a great deal towards an equitable Encounter, shall we not agree?

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:03:16 PM

HIM Zechariah

HM The King, etc.

The access to the gaming platform would do a great deal towards an equitable Encounter, shall we not agree?

Pay your debt to open access.

CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:18:29 PM

I do not believe access is necessary, since any character may view the items of any other, so you can plan your move without access.

However, since I am always trying to make things as easy as they can be given the circumstances, if you can give a good reason why you would need such access, I will consider it. However, any actions done with that access that are deemed to be not in direct help of the planning for the encounter will be reverted. That includes attempts to move any item to other characters.

Of course, full access after repayment of your debts would of course be the preferred and simpler option, which I stress is still open to you.

While I'm here, I'll note that you say you intend to make good on your obligation for people who switch to your new game. Assuming everyone does, you get to pay 100% of your debts back, but lose all the work done in CK. This is an objectively worse outcome than paying your debts and recovering your access and being able to run CK again from there. The only logical explanation seems to me that you are not intending to pay your debts, and are just attempting to drum up support for your new game with that likely fake carrot dangling in front of your creditors.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

Listen to Music.

Background: this, for maximum opening of 3rd eye.

dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

Everybody needs to fuck off?  Huh

Tell me, dear:

WHY are there so many people in the world wishing to get BTC or EUR from exactly ME, who cannot print either, and are probably the person  with least fucks to give about gaining such tokens, and not even considering that gifting such is an instance of care ? Huh

I mean, come to me for food - I give you some. For smoke - I give what I have. For Markka - yeah, just tell me the amount. For silver - name the item and it's yours. For EUR -

FUCK OFF AND SHOW UP AGAIN WHEN THAT FUCKING PLAYMONEY IS ERADICATED FROM THE WORLD AND ITS NAME NEVERMORE MENTIONED.

Ok? Smiley

The problem is, that you promissed.. Why did you do that in the first place?

Finding even 1 person to help me in fulfilment... too hard.

Serving a pool party incl 7 courses of snacks - not many care.

People drooling over fictional promises of zeroes on the screen, certified by a branch of world's largest criminal syndicate?

You continue. I am done with this shit. I will pay when someone who cares about me, helps me to get ANY of the following usable (figures are in EUR equivalents, MILLIONS only):

- About 3...4 in Poloniex;
- About 3...4 in Crypto Holdings;
- Between 2...12 stolen from Embassy, in addition to everything else there;
- About 25 from CK that is also neatly disabled from its Creator atm;
- The 35 hacked from me (0.7 million XMR stolen in 2015-16);
- 7 I lost by losing the privkeys in one instance alone.

You, katariina, have self made you such that I don't even want to see you, since obviously your claim of 35 BTC is bogus through and through. What is the benefit of haggling with you, when I do have quality people to meet, who stick to the shared interests when conversing?

And, and especially and, have eyes worth looking into.

Music[Memory, cover by Hayley]

I'm sure you quoted about holding 1 % of Bitcoins in existence some time back. perhaps use that money?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:11:48 PM

Rpietila is playing dangerous games with avoiding to pay 600BTC to 50 people who know his identity&location.
Certainly a risk I wouldn't take myself.

Your effort so far to help in (tick one or several):

A) Reacquiring Embassy incl getting back the bitcoins (that survived both fire, flood and theft in 24 hours);
B) Gettign back the 200k+500k XMR stolen from Mymonero.com by a hacker;
C) Liquidating Crypto Holdings Oy (incorporated in Finland) to release the $1+ M there;
D) Getting my accounts back in CK:Ultima;
E) Ending the Madness (rebellion & overall fuckery);
F) Whining94/100 Laudatur

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

This game is still not working! My properties dont pay out divedends like it should so I can't build up my weslth and become rich in the game. What's the point ?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

Rpietila is playing dangerous games with avoiding to pay 600BTC to 50 people who know his identity&location.
Certainly a risk I wouldn't take myself.

Your effort so far to help in (tick one or several):

A) Reacquiring Embassy incl getting back the bitcoins (that survived both fire, flood and theft in 24 hours);
B) Gettign back the 200k+500k XMR stolen from Mymonero.com by a hacker;
C) Liquidating Crypto Holdings Oy (incorporated in Finland) to release the $1+ M there;
D) Getting my accounts back in CK:Ultima;
E) Ending the Madness (rebellion & overall fuckery);
F) Whining.  94/100 Laudatur

Do you think we're retarded here?
There has been no flood and no theft.
Even if it were so, you still have 7k daily limit on Polo, where from NOTHING has been paid.

Don't waste time deleting replies, use it to pay your debts you scamming ***

Looking for a signature campaign.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:49:01 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 08:28:43 AM by rpietila

[Voice Epilogue #3]

Listen to Music 1 & 2 (simultaneous and timed)

Zechariah wakes up and dreams about doing things online. In fact, he has largely ignored his online presence ever since the Kansanmarkka campaign begun and he abdicated from the throne of OldDuchy-CK (in 1647, a quarter+ of a century ago). He walks to the Garden Courtyard (named such to differentiate it from other courtyards in the compound, namely the [/u] (in the :,:Malla:Palace:East_Wing:I:Hemp_Courtyard (named after the plans to install a one-way foil roof and grow CAN inside all-year round) and the (:,:)Malla:Palace:West_Wing:II:Winter_Garden) and soon finds that the weather is too cloudy, windy( and even rainy) for Advanced=1-6 written/litera(l/ry) disclosure such as this one. Unfaintful, he grabs the GIN (the main component of his 'Tavastian Breakfast'), 2*CAN (claimed by Mike to have been made with a CAN laced with MUM (poor quality bud enriched by adding angel dust)), and his electronics and the chargers associated, and walks into the Malla:Kitchen_bldg:Master_Bedroom and takes a hit, appreciating the MUM that has made a lowly herb feel like crack. He opens the lid and his heart is joyful when the beep announces a FB message from Kristin (which joy turns to longing upon reading it, ofc):

Today i am a bit sick so we have to postpone our meeting

Therefore (not before taking a long sip of GIN,( both) before and after taking a hit), he has plenty of time to converse with the Voice (who seems elated by the crack circling his host's veins). Zechariah discards the lingering thought of Kristin's azure eyes (color being a useful differentiator between the eyes of the different Kristins circling around HIM).

After CONSUME BRE 4 [toasted, with Feta cheese and seasalted butter], he gently gives a fuck to his life:

"The Universe has begun to show the sunny side to the ++/-- (pure polarisation) people and the System erected by the +-is cracking. The key to achieve the 'escape velocity' is to give little to no fucks to anything outside the immediate reach of intent (IRI)."

The wisdom is such that it begs a question (the question, ofc, being: 'why is Z suddenly so wise, given the early hour?'.) The answer is that he wants to be HIGH in a balanced way, and finally remembered that KI (Potassium Iodide) solution CAN also be applied to the skin (ie. according to usage instructions found in the leaflet enclosed), and hence plastering it to the thin inside of an ankle (or any other area of skin tbh), leads to I HIGH. Angeldust is apparently a combined MUS/MUM product, so the base of CAN makes it ['the breakfast' (ed.)] almost primed to perfection. The missing link is, ofc, tobacco products (CIG, SHI, COH), of which (despite their number of items) no instances were found upon cursory inspection.

Quote from: kidsdonttrythisathome
In selected grocery stores, even to the level of Kunda, a bottle of 'Lemon' may be purchased for €1.48 without prescription. It is 250 mL of 60% ethanol, hence excellent value for money. Even beggars are now begging for lemons  Shocked Cheesy Grin Cool .

"One CAN become transparent to the system by boosting the individual rate of thought, therefore compressing so many fucks to the unit of time that the system cannot see you (-CAN C U). It is comparable to being allowed to move 12 times in chess per one of the opponent(, and pick the starting ranks and positions of your pieces, and start as white), or having an AEGIS cruiser battlegroup against a single trireme (presumed hostile), armed with greek fire and 180 slaves with oars theoretically usable as spears or mace, upon individual choice. The effect of this is that only a single fuck needs to be given to (all of the) system every once in a while, allowing 1000s of fucks to be given to each facet of one's own life, each waking hour. Thus the System is effectively ignored, as the first due date notice for a $x,xxx,xxx debt in any currency, receives a fuck before being thrown to the fire to heat up the outdoor bathing barrel, but the subsequent ones do not, as they are incinerated unopened, if the sender is logically deducible from the envelope.

You have those Maslow's bodily and soulish needs, starting from the primary ones (such as 'breathe' or 'P'), going to the higher frequency combined emotions, such as 'the need to see her eyes once again before final departure, to relay the message that he accepts her need to fulfil the wish of her dead father when he swore that 'yanks will never get it alive', stabbing his wife and kids to death and torching the newly-built mansion in fire with the 100 bales of the best cotton Georgia has to offer to the world, to keep the house in the family forever, and therefore the hand of the fate that sealed her decision to marry that darned man instead of the tender Heathcliff, while in his mind still attributable to pride and prejudice, is - however - the only way to fulfil the strict custom of the Earnshaws'."

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:11:32 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 06:30:44 AM by CrazyLoaf

[Voice Epilogue #3]

Listen to Music 1 & 2 (simultaneous and timed)

Zechariah

HIGH! My pineal gland is on FIRE!

How many FUCK's do I need to GIVE?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:58:22 PM

There is 50 Msat lefton today's quota. Please consider if your whole receivables from ::CK:Ultima:Zechariah (#36) are less than BTC0.5, now it is possible to get all the value out in one go, as follows:

1. Send a PM here indicating BTC/XMR address and the sum.

2. I will pay as follows:

1*E1 => 10,000 sat
1*B1 => 1,000 sat
1*M3 => 0.01 XMR.

If I cannot pay whole sum, it will be postponed to tomorrow.

(Highrollers, please send me proposals to extinguish the debts.)

EDIT: IF WHINING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GETTING THE THING BEHIND US; BY ALL MEANS WHINE FOREVER AND EVER, (IT*S JUST NOT ME LISTENING)

EDIT2: First one to give BTC addy in a well-behaved threadpost, will get BTC0.2, and then 0.667*0.2, 0.667^2*0.2, etc. Until 0.5is gone. No other qualifications.

1untbp6qm8rs8QGrt9jqLXZq2oVgfDtVD

I withdraw 5000 E1.
0.5BTC

YungCrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:13:01 PM

There is 50 Msat lefton today's quota. Please consider if your whole receivables from ::CK:Ultima:Zechariah (#36) are less than BTC0.5, now it is possible to get all the value out in one go, as follows:

1*E1 => 10,000 sat
1*B1 => 1,000 sat
1*M3 => 0.01 XMR.

I withdraw 5000 E1.
0.5BTC

Sent.

I withdraw 5000 B1
0,5 BTC
17rn2atGG8vLxmg9JrByrrp9cwk5jGE5FP
H6zzz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

3QEQBznNjHRkQvrNiH5SAVERVCsNYkG2fN

1600E1 sent with prio4 system to you and reached over 100,000 E1 by interest.
Still haven't got nothing, so will i get them now?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:29:04 PM

I acknowledge I have received the payment.

If it is possible, I'd like to withdraw my other E1 withdrawal, which is also 5000 E1 to the same address.

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:17:46 AM

1*E1 => 10,000 sat
1*B1 => 1,000 sat
1*M3 => 0.01 XMR.

EDIT: IF WHINING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GETTING THE THING BEHIND US; BY ALL MEANS WHINE FOREVER AND EVER, (IT*S JUST NOT ME LISTENING)

Proposal sent via pm.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

1*E1 => 10,000 sat
1*B1 => 1,000 sat
1*M3 => 0.01 XMR.

Those of you who have made settlements please get an admin to update the situation here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/edit#gid=2124774466
Latest update on the google doc is iluvbtc settlement of 5000 E1.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:04:19 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 04:46:33 PM by rpietila

Script

:

Z e c h a r i a h ' s   l i f e

P a r t   7 3 :   2 0 1 7 / I

Anciety

You correctly guessed that Anciety (the quality and Attribute of being Ancient) is only loosely connected to physical age. In fact, it is a good proxy to Soul age. The Ancient of Days is more than a billion years old, so deserves His Ancient=7 ("The Most Ancient", "Singularly (Most) Ancient"). His twin flame, Mother Earth, is the same age and attribute. In general, of twin flames it can be said that:

They are opposite, complementary and same

. He has difficulty getting laid in Revalia (without monetary compensation to the receiver), since all the GIRLs think he is too old, which of course is true. He is a Mother-fucker, after all. It does not rule out fucking other GIRLs, but he thinks WOMEN are best saved for each respective masculine man twin flame, unspoiled. (GIRLs just wanna have fu-fun...)

Becoming Conscious ["to be" = "2 B"]

Women get the access to their higher-self in the age of 13-19, GIRLs a little later. Guys mature slower: men get their souls in the age of 30-35, and boys (feminine males) seldom get it at all.

Crypto Kingdom

Drama

** THIS IS UNDER POLL NOW **

Embassy

Fuck

Fuck is the unit of time. One linearly successive thought = one fuck. The clock rate is widely variable, though. Stones etc. don't give a fuck whatever you do to them. Vegetables think little during their life, trees a bit more. Fish don't have brain but sense pleasure and pain. Animals think a lot and many use language, too. Humans, in the 3rd density, may be near-zombies or demigods, and the choice is theirs, prerequisiting a senior enough Soul, of course. In practice, near-death situations clock the highest fucks per second (up to 100-1000 Hz). In coma or sleep, if no dreaming occurs, the fuck rate slows to zero, ie. no time passes until one wakes up.

Eg. Zechariah's thinking is slow in the morning or after waken up, but gets faster and faster till about 3 a.m., when it can reach 20 Hz or more if agitated. This acts like a gyroscope to make Zechariah's actions exceedingly smooth, and by giving fucks, it can be accentuated, eg. by carrying 3 pints of beer in one hand without spilling, while walking the dance floor and singing Keltainen, and thinking of GIRLs(, as usual).

Negative polarised males, (+-), try to steal others' fucks by upholding a System, which tries to enforce a multitude of demands on all souls, especially the fugitive masculine males and their twin flames (feminine females). But it is possible to gradually cut all cords to the Matrix by raising in levels, higher and higher. This requires mastery in many areas, especially Wisdom. Refer to my earlier guides, senior smokers in the social setting, or Erowid online resource, for best references about how to smoke bud for maximum health, happiness and wisdom effect. FUCK YOU! Smiley

Galaxy

Highness

Highness is a Soul trait, and it basically means the vibrating frequency of the soul (and its body, if they are of the same density (90% of Earth is, the Lightworkers typically come from higher density, so this does not directly apply)). In the Ancient era, people who were more often high than their neighbors, could utilize the extra fucks (and the powerful 'temporary' devas) for gaining wealth and social status. In the end, Dukes and Bishops demanded to be called Your Highness. (They may be addressed as Your Grace as well.) Even in these days, Dukes and higher (Higher) are in the letter opening and when meeting first time in a formal setting, addressed as Your Highness.

With adequate knowledge of Chemistry and Human Physiology, it is always possible to get higher. Even both rapid breathing and holding breath, make you dizzy, which is a form of highness (Highness). Same can be achieved for denial of water, or rapid drinking of water. The usual methods to get high, however, involve positive Health and Happiness consumables. In Revalia, experimentally it seems that people prefer Alcohol to CAN to cigarettes to CIG to SHI. MUS are virtually unavailable. MUM abounds in different forms, some are OTC, others need prescription or need to be bought from street dealer.

Stonehaven has not have any UND-related deaths (even from MUM(!)) last year, so the bullshit spewn on TV is every time the same.

Imperial

Imperial denotes to Empire, which is a larger realm than a Kingdom. Zechariah started feeling Imperial approx in 1660-1670, in the aftermath of the (failed) Kansanmarkka campaign in Tavastia. In this level, promotions don't come easy though. His third general star was contested by HM The King. This caused Zechariah to feel Galactic (Universal), but the attempt to declare himself Galactic Majesty was also contested. Rebellion and civil war erupted, which in turn prompted a fork to CK:U. The transition is slow because Zechariah is blocked from accessing HIS accounts in Ultima, and HRH Prince PJ is largely unreachable.

Other known empires in the game are Rossiya, Austria (known as just 'Empire') and the Holy See, whose leader, (The) Pope, ranks as Emperor as well.

In CK:U, the levels scale has again been adjusted so that Emperor L22 is the highest level, and L19 is now (again) Archduke. As a nice side-effect, the level numbers and titles again match the ones in Ultima DB. It must be noted that due to civil war, Zechariah has been demoted to HIGH (His Imperial and Galactic Highness), which is a L21 rank, at par with Crichton, his successor to the throne of OldDuchy-CK.

James von Precium-Freisand

HE Prince James is a southern Tavastian business magnate and an old friend of Zechariah. He lives in a large townhouse in Freisand and has a room furnished and ready for Zechariah's visits to the Other Side of the River.

Kipra

Luigi

Marquesses (Marquesity)

NPC

OZ

P

Questions

Royalty

Singularity

Universe

V [we:]

W [double-U]

Xanadu

Yes

Zechariah

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: