Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:55:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102260 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:28:37 AM

i like your new site,.congrat
is there plan to add more exchange?

No, currently not.

Coins created: 49999.218826.

50k soon. Smiley

//wurstgelee

so,what next
TrianglesDev (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:07:27 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 12:49:23 PM by TrianglesDev

side note: devs working on both the wallet (minor functional upate and redesign) and <theotherthing>.

Wink

//wurstgelee

Edit:

Smiley

//wurstgelee
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:15:13 PM

bought some,.
i will help to promote this coin on fb  Wink
TrianglesDev (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:55:16 PM

Expect something new. Soon. Very, very soon. Wink

//wurstgelee
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:06:51 PM

"I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant - good things are coming. Good things."

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:23:18 PM

i think must add more exchange
to increase the volume
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:26:55 AM

I have 23 active connections, most I've seen.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:58:38 AM

warning from bittrex

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 31st unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

is this finish?
why not try to add more exchange,.?
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:54:48 PM

warning from bittrex

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 31st unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

is this finish?
why not try to add more exchange,.?

No, not even close to finished. Wink

TrianglesDev (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:55:46 PM

Hello my dear TRI-community,

As my colleague wurstgelee already indicated that there is something in the works which will be a part of the TRI-project, I will now present you this dubious thing. Let me present you: TRIder

What the hell is TRIder?

TRIder will be a full functional mobile trading application. This means you can watch and trade on all your favorite markets from your phone, watch your balances, open orders, order history, etc. So to short it, everything you need to trade on an exchange.

The idea came as I love to trade ALT-coins, certainly I am not always able to use my PC or Notebook. Therefore my idea was it to develop a mobile application for trading. Cheesy

Okay, nice idea. But is it currently only an idea?

No, not anymore. I worked now with wurstgelee for a time in the background and we are proud to say that there is already a working version of the application.

Current status of the app:
  • Supported platform is currently Android
  • Supported exchange is currently Bittrex
  • Choose between all the market on Bittrex (yes, all the marktes - not only TRI)
  • See the orderbooks of both sides (buy and sell)
  • See the market history
  • Full trading, this includes buy/sell, open orders, orderhistory and balances
  • Encryption of your API Keys (encrypted with AES and a password choosen by yourself)

https://i.imgur.com/n3YSXHM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/PMUhssx.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/bcO2KFa.png
https://i.imgur.com/2NlZlES.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/u5Ivjbx.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/AaivoKQ.png

As you see, with the described features we are able to trade on Bittrex from a mobile application. Wurstgelee and I used the application now for some time for all our trades and we can say that there occured no technical flaws. So the development is in a good status. Currently we improve the application in terms of usability and performance.

Wait, why should I enter my API Keys?   Undecided

One moment please, there is no obligation to enter your API Keys, the application can be used without them. However as you maybe know, without any API Keys you can't trade. So if you want to use all the features (this includes mainly the trading part of the application), you have to enter them. If you want only a price ticker, you don't have to enter them. Btw. only the permissions "READ INFO" and "TRADE LIMIT" will be required for all the features. Also the API Keys are encrypted with a password. The same password is required to unlock the keys. This means nobody can do harm to your Bittrex account in case you lose your device or if it gets stolen.

I know this is a tricky subject, as the confidence in the Altcoin-Community is shaped by scamcoins and running devs. Also please don´t bother me with PoD, as this is in my opinion only some kind of pseudo-security. Therefore I only say, if you want to use the application, use it. If you don´t want to enter your API Keys, I fully understand that. Maybe it hurts a bit, as you don´t trust me, but I think I can handle that feeling.
As always do your own research and trust your heart but enable your brain.  Smiley

Okay, okay but what has this to do with TRI?

My friend, clearly there is a hook in the idea. Simply said, to make orders with the application you need a specific amount of TRI in your balance. This amount is safe, you only need to hold it in the balance during the setup of the order. Nothing else. We, the dev-team, choosed this approach as we want (like every other dev) to give TRI a reason to exist. Personally I think, this coin shows a good signal what is possible if a community works together and can trust each other. We went from a sleeping blockchain to a nice community-project.  Wink

However it have to be said that we developed a concept where the required amount is adapted to your personal situation. This means some whale which have a high trading volume needs a higher amount of TRI than a small fish with his 2-3 daily trades. This concept allows it to give everyone the same chance. A more detailed explanation will follow. But what it could be said at this moment, the required amount of TRI will not exceed 100 TRI. So the maximum TRI amount you will need to hold to unlock unlimited trading with the application is 100 TRI.

So where can I download this holy application?

As I wrote earlier, there exists a working version of the application but I will not release it now. The development phase of the application is divided mainly in three phases:
  • Closed Beta
  • Open Beta
  • Release in the Store

Currently we have a closed Beta. The application runs smooth, but we want to ensure some kind of a quality level and therefore we will test it first on our own. After that the open Beta begins, this means that everyone can download and install the application. In this phase you, the community, can test the application and make further requests for improvements or other suggestions. When the open Beta begins is currently unclear, so please don´t ask any dates. I will keep you up-2-date of the current development and post everything in this thread.
Oh and finally, we will upload the application to the store.

My final words: Currently only the platform Android and the exchange Bittrex are supported. This does not mean that we ignore other platforms or exchanges. If the application is accepted by the community and ports to other platforms of it are requested, I will see what I can do.
Also the application is developed in such a modular way that supporting other exchanges should be possible and are also currently planed. But first we want to have a basic version.  Cool

//NightmareLev8
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:59:37 PM

we need more exchange right now,..
and we must try to contact another exchange,..
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:08:23 PM

It's not really necessary and the current volume wouldn't interest them.  We'll have to see what type of interest we can generate with the trading app.

We're currently on the biggest exchange already.  If we get decent price appreciation and volume, I think Poloniex could possibly add us.  I'm not sure what Cryptsy's qualifications are, but that's another exchange worth trying for.  If you have accounts with activity at either of those exchanges, you could put a request in for TRI.

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:22:41 PM

Hello my dear TRI-community,

As my colleague wurstgelee already indicated that there is something in the works which will be a part of the TRI-project, I will now present you this dubious thing. Let me present you: TRIder

What the hell is TRIder?

TRIder will be a full functional mobile trading application. This means you can watch and trade on all your favorite markets from your phone, watch your balances, open orders, order history, etc. So to short it, everything you need to trade on an exchange.

The idea came as I love to trade ALT-coins, certainly I am not always able to use my PC or Notebook. Therefore my idea was it to develop a mobile application for trading. Cheesy

Okay, nice idea. But is it currently only an idea?

No, not anymore. I worked now with wurstgelee for a time in the background and we are proud to say that there is already a working version of the application.

Current status of the app:
  • Supported platform is currently Android
  • Supported exchange is currently Bittrex
  • Choose between all the market on Bittrex (yes, all the marktes - not only TRI)
  • See the orderbooks of both sides (buy and sell)
  • See the market history
  • Full trading, this includes buy/sell, open orders, orderhistory and balances
  • Encryption of your API Keys (encrypted with AES and a password choosen by yourself)

As you see, with the described features we are able to trade on Bittrex from a mobile application. Wurstgelee and I used the application now for some time for all our trades and we can say that there occured no technical flaws. So the development is in a good status. Currently we improve the application in terms of usability and performance.

Wait, why should I enter my API Keys?   Undecided

One moment please, there is no obligation to enter your API Keys, the application can be used without them. However as you maybe know, without any API Keys you can't trade. So if you want to use all the features (this includes mainly the trading part of the application), you have to enter them. If you want only a price ticker, you don't have to enter them. Btw. only the permissions "READ INFO" and "TRADE LIMIT" will be required for all the features. Also the API Keys are encrypted with a password. The same password is required to unlock the keys. This means nobody can do harm to your Bittrex account in case you lose your device or if it gets stolen.

I know this is a tricky subject, as the confidence in the Altcoin-Community is shaped by scamcoins and running devs. Also please don´t bother me with PoD, as this is in my opinion only some kind of pseudo-security. Therefore I only say, if you want to use the application, use it. If you don´t want to enter your API Keys, I fully understand that. Maybe it hurts a bit, as you don´t trust me, but I think I can handle that feeling.
As always do your own research and trust your heart but enable your brain.  Smiley

Okay, okay but what has this to do with TRI?

My friend, clearly there is a hook in the idea. Simply said, to make orders with the application you need a specific amount of TRI in your balance. This amount is safe, you only need to hold it in the balance during the setup of the order. Nothing else. We, the dev-team, choosed this approach as we want (like every other dev) to give TRI a reason to exist. Personally I think, this coin shows a good signal what is possible if a community works together and can trust each other. We went from a sleeping blockchain to a nice community-project.  Wink

However it have to be said that we developed a concept where the required amount is adapted to your personal situation. This means some whale which have a high trading volume needs a higher amount of TRI than a small fish with his 2-3 daily trades. This concept allows it to give everyone the same chance. A more detailed explanation will follow. But what it could be said at this moment, the required amount of TRI will not exceed 100 TRI. So the maximum TRI amount you will need to hold to unlock unlimited trading with the application is 100 TRI.

So where can I download this holy application?

As I wrote earlier, there exists a working version of the application but I will not release it now. The development phase of the application is divided mainly in three phases:
  • Closed Beta
  • Open Beta
  • Release in the Store

Currently we have a closed Beta. The application runs smooth, but we want to ensure some kind of a quality level and therefore we will test it first on our own. After that the open Beta begins, this means that everyone can download and install the application. In this phase you, the community, can test the application and make further requests for improvements or other suggestions. When the open Beta begins is currently unclear, so please don´t ask any dates. I will keep you up-2-date of the current development and post everything in this thread.
Oh and finally, we will upload the application to the store.

My final words: Currently only the platform Android and the exchange Bittrex are supported. This does not mean that we ignore other platforms or exchanges. If the application is accepted by the community and ports to other platforms of it are requested, I will see what I can do.
Also the application is developed in such a modular way that supporting other exchanges should be possible and are also currently planed. But first we want to have a basic version.  Cool

//NightmareLev8

Sounds great!

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:35:59 PM

It's not really necessary and the current volume wouldn't interest them.  We'll have to see what type of interest we can generate with the trading app.

We're currently on the biggest exchange already.  If we get decent price appreciation and volume, I think Poloniex could possibly add us.  I'm not sure what Cryptsy's qualifications are, but that's another exchange worth trying for.  If you have accounts with activity at either of those exchanges, you could put a request in for TRI.

we should try on cryptsy or maybe in polo,..
3 weeks ago(if I'm not mistaken) i request for add HYP in cryptsy and they did
maybe TRI have a chance
StephenJH

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:07:00 PM

I've already talked to BitJohn and Horus @cryptsy and I believe TRI is on the voting list...

I don't think it has much of a chance via voting but they are aware of TRI. I think the only way it'll be added there is if trex volume picks up first. I'd love to be wrong.

.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:12:53 PM

I've already talked to BitJohn and Horus @cryptsy and I believe TRI is on the voting list...

I don't think it has much of a chance via voting but they are aware of TRI. I think the only way it'll be added there is if trex volume picks up first. I'd love to be wrong.

I just looked but didn't see it on the voting list, and yeah, we will need volume.

StephenJH

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:27:26 PM

I just looked but didn't see it on the voting list...

Odd, I'll see whats up.

Here's the tweet where he said it was added. https://twitter.com/Bit_John/status/518581693364854784

.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:44:20 PM

one exchange is not enough
StephenJH

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:59:57 PM

New tri's aren't the easiest things to come by. I've minted much less than 100 since the new wallet...

.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:05:52 PM

Yep, barely 100 here. Probably less.

Btw - bittrex page 3. Wink

edit: I checked again - way less than 100. Not even close.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: