Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sabretooth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:52:14 PM

Yes I had a sneaky blank space on one of the keys.  Its now working.  I will run it for a while and feedback.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
Sabretooth

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:01:50 PM

Worked well over the 5 minutes I tested it.  If dev is looking for ideas, it would be nice to have an  lower limit, where the bots stop selling below a certain price.   But a buy bot that does the same as the sell bot but in reverse would be even better for now.  Thanks dev, keep up the good work.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:06:14 PM

I can't sync. Can someone tell me a few working nodes please?
curT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:12:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822317.msg9199442#msg9199442

Activity: 268

love is first

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:17:19 PM

I have 20 connections, synced well
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:19:19 PM

@curT
Thanks a lot! That did the trick Smiley.
dodouuu

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:39:59 PM

I feel a little difficult.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:49:18 PM

Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

Steps in using the trading bot:
1.   Go to Settings -> Options -> Bots tab
2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
3.   Go to Bots tab and choose which coin you would like to sell
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order
6.   Choose % of deviation between individual sell orders
7.   Click “Trade” button

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.

Investors have been dumping and I dont trust your bot. You should have taken better care of this coin.
I cannot control investor sentiment. I understand that people demand daily updates, however I cannot produce these updates on a daily basis. You can check the code on github and you will see how much new lines of code have been added.

If anyone cares about the trading bot and finds some bugs please let me know by writing an issue on github.

Good Job,  I'll be checking out the code today.  And you came in under my estimate.  I figured end of Nov.  Don't worry about the nay sayers.  I really think your doing a good job with this one.  You've laid out your plan for the coin.  You've explained your time constraints.  If people can't understand that, or that doesn't fit in their plans, oh well.  Keep up the good work, and don't let others opinions influence you.  

Hoping to see the Bot market place in the near future.    Thanks  

aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:51:57 PM

Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.

Investors have been dumping and I dont trust your bot. You should have taken better care of this coin.
I cannot control investor sentiment. I understand that people demand daily updates, however I cannot produce these updates on a daily basis. You can check the code on github and you will see how much new lines of code have been added.

If anyone cares about the trading bot and finds some bugs please let me know by writing an issue on github.

Good Job,  I'll be checking out the code today.  And you came in under my estimate.  I figured end of Nov.  Don't worry about the nay sayers.  I really think your doing a good job with this one.  You've laid out your plan for the coin.  You've explained your time constraints.  If people can't understand that, or that doesn't fit in their plans, oh well.  Keep up the good work, and don't let others opinions influence you.  

I only gave up when I saw no log in since the 28th, but glad to be wrong.  He should be able to make a buy bot in no time too, as of course its the exact same code but just running in reverse.  Hopefully we get that soon.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:06:59 PM

Don't forget this is a 1M total supply coin.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:24:13 PM

Hi guys,

I only gave up when I saw no log in since the 28th, but glad to be wrong.  He should be able to make a buy bot in no time too, as of course its the exact same code but just running in reverse.  Hopefully we get that soon.

I should think so.  The tough part for this bot is done.  People think this is SO easy, should have been done in a day.  First he has all of the GUI interface stuff to get the input's,  Then he has the back end API/CURL stuff to work on.   I've written a trade bot, only took a couple of days (1-2 hour) to connect and pull data from the exchange, but I've been tweeking it for the last 6 months.  Just wait till the exchange starts sending invalid data back, or caching data.  It can be fun trying to program around stuff...    

TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:24:34 PM

Great news dev
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:30:11 PM

The only problem with this coin (and most other coins) is, you have to find something to use them for...  BTC is accepted by merchants (on both the light and dark side).  All that happens with ALTs is that they get sold for BTC.  I have see pie in the sky promises by DEVs, that there will be marketplaces for their coins.  Nope, none there.  Until there are places to spend ALTs, it bill always be the speculation game, drive the price down, buy, hype the shit out of so more dummies will buy, dump.

Even the MCL that was collected for Cryptoforkids.com get exchanged for BTC, then converted to USD.  Why?  Because there is nothing a charity can do with ALTs other than convert them to USD!!!

All in all, MCL has had the fairest launch and distribution of any coin in a long time, the DEV is not trying to scam anyone out of BTC, there is no premine to dump.  BUT, that all being said, what is there to do with the coins after you get them?

coin1688

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:37:22 PM

hope buy bot available soon...

Cheesy
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:45:51 PM

The only problem with this coin (and most other coins) is, you have to find something to use them for...  BTC is accepted by merchants (on both the light and dark side).  All that happens with ALTs is that they get sold for BTC.  I have see pie in the sky promises by DEVs, that there will be marketplaces for their coins.  Nope, none there.  Until there are places to spend ALTs, it bill always be the speculation game, drive the price down, buy, hype the shit out of so more dummies will buy, dump.

Even the MCL that was collected for Cryptoforkids.com get exchanged for BTC, then converted to USD.  Why?  Because there is nothing a charity can do with ALTs other than convert them to USD!!!

All in all, MCL has had the fairest launch and distribution of any coin in a long time, the DEV is not trying to scam anyone out of BTC, there is no premine to dump.  BUT, that all being said, what is there to do with the coins after you get them?

I agree with you 100%.  And MCL is currently not worth much.  The long range plan, (at least this is what I get from the announcement) is to have a trading bot market place, and a platform for trade bots.  My interpretation of this is (and the dev is free to use it), he provides a platform for other developers to use to provide bots to the market place.  People can then purchase these bot's, (using MCL?) for their use.  Of course he would need to have a payment system build in.    

So basically everyone is running DOS in a terminal session, and his vision is to have MCL provide a window for BOT programmers to code to.  Sounds like MCL could be the next Microsoft....  Smiley  

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:55:25 PM

The only problem with this coin (and most other coins) is, you have to find something to use them for...  BTC is accepted by merchants (on both the light and dark side).  All that happens with ALTs is that they get sold for BTC.  I have see pie in the sky promises by DEVs, that there will be marketplaces for their coins.  Nope, none there.  Until there are places to spend ALTs, it bill always be the speculation game, drive the price down, buy, hype the shit out of so more dummies will buy, dump.

Even the MCL that was collected for Cryptoforkids.com get exchanged for BTC, then converted to USD.  Why?  Because there is nothing a charity can do with ALTs other than convert them to USD!!!

All in all, MCL has had the fairest launch and distribution of any coin in a long time, the DEV is not trying to scam anyone out of BTC, there is no premine to dump.  BUT, that all being said, what is there to do with the coins after you get them?

I agree with you 100%.  And MCL is currently not worth much.  The long range plan, (at least this is what I get from the announcement) is to have a trading bot market place, and a platform for trade bots.  My interpretation of this is (and the dev is free to use it), he provides a platform for other developers to use to provide bots to the market place.  People can then purchase these bot's, (using MCL?) for their use.  Of course he would need to have a payment system build in.   

So basically everyone is running DOS in a terminal session, and his vision is to have MCL provide a window for BOT programmers to code to.  Sounds like MCL could be the next Microsoft....  Smiley 

The next Microsoft, well that will fuck everything up!!  Cheesy

chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:00:27 PM

The only problem with this coin (and most other coins) is, you have to find something to use them for...  BTC is accepted by merchants (on both the light and dark side).  All that happens with ALTs is that they get sold for BTC.  I have see pie in the sky promises by DEVs, that there will be marketplaces for their coins.  Nope, none there.  Until there are places to spend ALTs, it bill always be the speculation game, drive the price down, buy, hype the shit out of so more dummies will buy, dump.

Even the MCL that was collected for Cryptoforkids.com get exchanged for BTC, then converted to USD.  Why?  Because there is nothing a charity can do with ALTs other than convert them to USD!!!

All in all, MCL has had the fairest launch and distribution of any coin in a long time, the DEV is not trying to scam anyone out of BTC, there is no premine to dump.  BUT, that all being said, what is there to do with the coins after you get them?

I agree with you 100%.  And MCL is currently not worth much.  The long range plan, (at least this is what I get from the announcement) is to have a trading bot market place, and a platform for trade bots.  My interpretation of this is (and the dev is free to use it), he provides a platform for other developers to use to provide bots to the market place.  People can then purchase these bot's, (using MCL?) for their use.  Of course he would need to have a payment system build in.   

So basically everyone is running DOS in a terminal session, and his vision is to have MCL provide a window for BOT programmers to code to.  Sounds like MCL could be the next Microsoft....  Smiley 

The next Microsoft, well that will fuck everything up!!  Cheesy

I knew it as soon as I typed it.....   Cheesy

curT

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:21:02 PM

MCL is getting really interesting. I hope the trade bot will be available soon!

Hi guys,

MEED

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:12:27 PM

MCL is getting really interesting. I hope the trade bot will be available soon!

trade bot has been released
MEED

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:35:53 PM

btw I've tested the bot and it is amazing!
I believe you can even make some profit by buying coins at a buy order and then slowly selling em at a higher price through sell orders that are created by miracle sell bot
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: