Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTnFoR-ro_M

min 18:00 look guys dont miss de boat... Wink cloak go top 10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aknutty

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:18:03 AM

I watched previous video "Fixing the Problems With Bitcoin" 1543 where Still  admits in one moment, that Cloak team was pursue him to get an interview. And i have some info's he was paid for this kindness.

Now just an logical question, does anybody saw your code?

How they can talk about something they don't even know, my only conclusion PR team did their homework.

Now another old man talking about economy knowing nothing about Alt Scams..
Only conclusion he get hands on Cloaks, and someone told him about Monero as well just in case this do not become transparent.

What video is next? Don't tell me..Alex Jones and NWO..

This is not enough, and not different from Dagger's Cloak, only difference here BOB is missing!

Naive investors will lose their money again, nobody ever asked how many is in team pockets, 100k each or more? Tell us?

Thanks!
I want answers on this..

i heard some rumors about cloak could be add to BTC38 would be huge move Wink lets cross fingers...
And here we go, more stories..This only for creating more fear and demand..
Any dates for the code release?
How then you are explaining this amazing success?

They prolonging this with reason, they know this will be the end of this fake story.

no exact ETA atm but we think in few months it could happen
Huh
I know it may seem like hype from the team but I don't think this is the case, in fact Cashmen just posted about people getting to hyped. I don't think doing one interview should count as intentional pumping, this coin was stuck in the penny range for years and funding was a problem so I don't blame them for doing one interview. And since then anyone who followed Bills advice has seen awesome profits and it's a self feeding cycle. Your right that as of now it has been pretty much only hype, and nothing is certain, but like I've said elsewhere these developers have only shown honesty and people have responded to it. Your welcome to criticize as much as you like but I don't think the comparison to the alty days are Warranted.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

I watched previous video "Fixing the Problems With Bitcoin" 1543 where Still  admits in one moment, that Cloak team was pursue him to get an interview. And i have some info's he was paid for this kindness.

Now just an logical question, does anybody saw your code?

How they can talk about something they don't even know, my only conclusion PR team did their homework.

Now another old man talking about economy knowing nothing about Alt Scams..
Only conclusion he get hands on Cloaks, and someone told him about Monero as well just in case this do not become transparent.

What video is next? Don't tell me..Alex Jones and NWO..

This is not enough, and not different from Dagger's Cloak, only difference here BOB is missing!

Naive investors will lose their money again, nobody ever asked how many is in team pockets, 100k each or more? Tell us?

Thanks!
I want answers on this..

i heard some rumors about cloak could be add to BTC38 would be huge move Wink lets cross fingers...
And here we go, more stories..This only for creating more fear and demand..
Any dates for the code release?
How then you are explaining this amazing success?

They prolonging this with reason, they know this will be the end of this fake story.

no exact ETA atm but we think in few months it could happen
Huh

How are any coins explaining their amazing success right now? Those with solid foundations, skillful Dev teams and a purpose are all up by double digits. CLOAK has a purpose and the tech works. The current team is focused, capable and dedicated. People are entering the markets in ever increasing numbers. I would rather question a coin that did not shoot upwards, that's where there is a problem, not here.

As for "prolonging" the open source, you might just consider this a big job to get right especially since there is NO requirement to do it. And as far as I can see, they are more or less on schedule and the investors are happy. And the only thing "fake" here my friend is you. What is your real reason for coming here? Are you a CLOAK investor? If so, your behavior is rather strange. If not, then why troll this thread? Life is too short for this kind of crap, grow up.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
NextLevel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

I have a bunch of questions regarding the wallet file.

1. Assuming that I store my wallet.dat at a save offline place and want to keep it there for 5 years. I guess there will be a dozens of updates during those 5 years. Is it ensured that the upcoming wallets/updated wallets will be able to read the old wallet.dat?

2. I read that another option would be to dump one of the private keys and to restore the wallet with that key. Is it correct that it just has to be on of my private keys? And it doesnt matter which receiving address I used to dump the private key? Could be be an receiving address without transaction for instance?

Thank you for your help!
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

I have a bunch of questions regarding the wallet file.

1. Assuming that I store my wallet.dat at a save offline place and want to keep it there for 5 years. I guess there will be a dozens of updates during those 5 years. Is it ensured that the upcoming wallets/updated wallets will be able to read the old wallet.dat?

2. I read that another option would be to dump one of the private keys and to restore the wallet with that key. Is it correct that it just has to be on of my private keys? And it doesnt matter which receiving address I used to dump the private key? Could be be an receiving address without transaction for instance?

Thank you for your help!

1. Usually wallet.dat should work with coming updates, too.

2. Adding a private key should add the coins to the new wallet

Please join our chat at chat.cloakcoin.com.

You also may read the FAQ here: https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/faq-list.html
NextLevel

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:50:14 PM

Well "usually" is not really convincing. So the safe way which 100% ensures that I will be able to recover my funds is a private key and that can be any private key belonging to my wallet?

Are there any plans to add an electrum like seed in the future?
c4shm3n (OP)

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:10:45 PM

Well "usually" is not really convincing. So the safe way which 100% ensures that I will be able to recover my funds is a private key and that can be any private key belonging to my wallet?

Yes, open source code will have HD support (Hierarchical Deterministic).

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
NextLevel

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:17:13 PM

Yes, open source code will have HD support (Hierarchical Deterministic).

Nice! Thank you.
legati

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:07:51 PM

0.003 btc ... to the mooooonnn

10 dollar----50 dollar---100 dollar next big investment in Crypto world !! go guys dont miss the train .. i have buy 20 cloak coins
kebekor

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:03:21 PM

10 dollar----50 dollar---100 dollar next big investment in Crypto world !! go guys dont miss the train .. i have buy 20 cloak coins

You know it  Wink
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:27:45 AM

You know it  Wink

I reckon it'll hit $100 sometime soon, next year will be a great year for Cloak since by then Cloak should be ahead of open sourcing and introducing more amazing features! Can't wait to see whats next Cloak!
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:34:00 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 09:41:15 PM by yogibaer

The rally is running! What's next?

CLOAK reached the 2014 ATH and marked a new ATH at 400k sat. There is a rally target at 560k which could be reached directly but we are already extremly overbought in the daily timeframe. So, do not expect stable new highs right now. Likely is we will go over to a wide range 200k - 400k sat. to reduce the overbought status and gather power again to reach new ATHs later.
As there will be more candles we will see when we can make more precise predictions for the next long targets and the consolisation levels.

Remember: Although we might see price drops, they are not dumps at the moment! Watch the volume! Currently dips are chances to accumulate Cloak for a long term investment. Although everything looks bullish always stay cautious and only invest what you can afford to lose! Thanks!!!

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:      195k sat.

Support:      200k sat. 270k sat. 355k sat.

Resistance:      400k sat.   

Target:         560k sat.    700k sat.

legati

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:09:17 AM

I do not believe everyone is aware of the great potential in this project. Ans is considered as the Eth chinas and has great possibilities for the future. For me, Ans and Lisk are the winners of the next months. Both will be worth 20-30 -50 dollars due to their strong team .. and all this very soon when the new updates and renewals come. Re-branding......and big PUMP !!

Another tip Cloak....

end of year

Ans :    50 dollar
Lisk:     30 dollar
Cloak:  50 dollar

cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:15:39 AM

Dear Cloak Community,

Welcome to all new members of the Cloak community!

Firstly, We'd like to issue another warning in light of the continued crazy price increases of late. The Cloak price has increased 10x since June 1st. This is far beyond slow, steady growth, please be cautious as there is bound to be a price correction in the near future. If you are new to cryptocurrency, please do your research and invest wisely. PLEASE diversify your crypto assets to hedge against price drops! If you are new, investing in some of the more stable top coins would be sensible. Until Cloak has had some considerable peer review, it remains a HIGLY SPECULATIVE investent. Please, please act accordingly...

We would to reiterate that Cloak is a community project. A number people currently working on Cloak came from the Cloak community and helped to resurrect the project after the previous team departed. New people have joined the team since, also from the Cloak community. Cloak is still an unfunded project and team members work on a volunteer basis as Cloak has no budget to pay for staff members. If any newcomers to Cloak have the relevant skills and would like to get involved in the project, you are as always welcome.

We are still keen to have the Enigma and CloakShield code audited prior to code release and would like to get this process kickstarted. Releasing without an audit would be irresponsible and an audit would allow us to address any potential issues and suggested improvements prior to public code release. To this end, we have set up both a Cloak and BTC address for funding the audit. Collecting funds for the audit will give us a good idea of the prospective budget and allow us to get things moving. If anyone here is interested in auditing the code, or knows someone who is, then please get in touch.

BTC donation address for audit:
18yqoWmJ979TPTvo9ngDc1vZXGtgwr3B4H

Cloak donation address for audit:
C88TTLKxx8QjiL5mB67Hjjphunva6tn5zw

In other news, as you're hopefully aware, we are currently in the process of moving Cloak to a new codebase, in preparation for code release. The Enigma and CloakShield code will be ported to the new codevase as part of this process. For audit purposes, the Enigma and CloakShield code could be audited in the existing codebase to save time and any changes could be made to the new codebase prior to release. We've also sourced some funds for a new development Mac, which is now in the posession of our mobile developer who will soon begin work on an iOS based Cloak wallet for iPhone/iPad etc. We will keep you updated as development progresses.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
CaptNemo

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:26:03 AM

CloakTeam, how much BTC donations will be needed for the Audit?
c4shm3n (OP)

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

CloakTeam, how much BTC donations will be needed for the Audit?

We still waiting for interested persons who want & able to do audit, so we dont have any exact number in mind.

That amount what we will get, we will offer to auditor.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

Dear Cloak Community,

Welcome to all new members of the Cloak community!

Firstly, We'd like to issue another warning in light of the continued crazy price increases of late. The Cloak price has increased 10x since June 1st. This is far beyond slow, steady growth, please be cautious as there is bound to be a price correction in the near future. If you are new to cryptocurrency, please do your research and invest wisely. PLEASE diversify your crypto assets to hedge against price drops! If you are new, investing in some of the more stable top coins would be sensible. Until Cloak has had some considerable peer review, it remains a HIGLY SPECULATIVE investent. Please, please act accordingly...

We would to reiterate that Cloak is a community project. A number people currently working on Cloak came from the Cloak community and helped to resurrect the project after the previous team departed. New people have joined the team since, also from the Cloak community. Cloak is still an unfunded project and team members work on a volunteer basis as Cloak has no budget to pay for staff members. If any newcomers to Cloak have the relevant skills and would like to get involved in the project, you are as always welcome.

We are still keen to have the Enigma and CloakShield code audited prior to code release and would like to get this process kickstarted. Releasing without an audit would be irresponsible and an audit would allow us to address any potential issues and suggested improvements prior to public code release. To this end, we have set up both a Cloak and BTC address for funding the audit. Collecting funds for the audit will give us a good idea of the prospective budget and allow us to get things moving. If anyone here is interested in auditing the code, or knows someone who is, then please get in touch.

BTC donation address for audit:
18yqoWmJ979TPTvo9ngDc1vZXGtgwr3B4H

Cloak donation address for audit:
C88TTLKxx8QjiL5mB67Hjjphunva6tn5zw

In other news, as you're hopefully aware, we are currently in the process of moving Cloak to a new codebase, in preparation for code release. The Enigma and CloakShield code will be ported to the new codevase as part of this process. For audit purposes, the Enigma and CloakShield code could be audited in the existing codebase to save time and any changes could be made to the new codebase prior to release. We've also sourced some funds for a new development Mac, which is now in the posession of our mobile developer who will soon begin work on an iOS based Cloak wallet for iPhone/iPad etc. We will keep you updated as development progresses.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

I think that this warning is of course right..but on the other hand,if i understand the concern about a x10 grow so quick,i think at the same that anyway the price is even a bit low right Now for the potential of cloak,so keep it working,and let us watching the price increase as cloak deserves..and then we will be able to increase donations to help the project..

Good job team  Wink Wink
legati

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

next target 0.007 Btc  Wink
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:18:15 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 09:04:29 PM by yogibaer

CLOAK ... The Wild Bull

Another day another wild ride on the wave! CLOAK just reached the awaited target 560k (actual ATH is 550k sat. now!). As mentioned in the last analysis we are extremly overbought and a consolidation is expected.

Wide consolidation range: 200k - 550k

Currently it's not possible to give tighter price levels for the price correction, as there will be more candles in the next days there will be more precise predictions possible.

Remember: Although we might see price drops, they are not dumps at the moment! Watch the volume! Currently dips are chances to accumulate Cloak for a long term investment. Although everything looks bullish always stay cautious and only invest what you can afford to lose! Thanks!!!

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:      195k sat.

Support:      200k sat. 270k sat. 355k sat.

Resistance:      550k sat.   

Target:         later 700k sat. and more is possible

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:35:49 PM

Truly amazing, this was historically highest price ever? I hope will continue to rise this team truly deserves this, really nice surprise this year! Now 150k sat looks like wasted opportunity right, tomorrow when hit 0.01 today's price will be for regrets!
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: