Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810688 times)
hadarian

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:35:52 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 07:03:03 AM by hadarian

^lol...look at the fake noobs trying to prop up this original scam/shit/vaporware coin.  which still is the same shit LOL.
rekt

I've known cloak since june 2017 and it is a great project. I entered at way much higher prices than today, shortened and moved my assets to other coins with profit however still kept my eye on it. The private coins have bright future and cloak's model is very unique and sound. It is like monero on steroids! Please note that there is no proper explanation from binance yet of the reasons why it is being delisted. Therefore you do not need a braincell to see that it is a great buy opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:51:47 AM

Hey everyone,

Happy Lunar New Year Cloak Community. We wish you luck in the Year of the Pig

This month, I was really busy in building a relationship with local media partners and KOL's (Key Opinion Leader), also preparing for the Lunar New Year. The following is a summary of what I was working on this January:

General Updates

- Kept working on “Vietnam Blockchain Alliance” – an alliance of crypto projects and big local crypto/media influencers.

- Translated and updated Cloak’s blogs and news to the community.

- Holding a meet-up for CloakCoin Vietnam in the capital, Hanoi, before the Lunar New Year. We discussed and reviewed CloakCoin and the current market, and also finalized a plan to educate the community more about CloakCoin:

Thank you

Join the Vietnamese Telegram Group

Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinVietnamese

Greetings from Vietnam

ShiBob

CloakBlog: http://bit.ly/2GzxB1z

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:16:11 AM

Its not delisting dump.. its premade drama by someone or some back hand we donot know to kill value of cloakcoin and attack on cloak community team
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:35:09 PM

Its not delisting dump.. its premade drama by someone or some back hand we donot know to kill value of cloakcoin and attack on cloak community team

This delisting thing is making some damage only on Cloak it seems (MOD and Wings price look the same). I see the other projects delisted not having price issues, and I wonder why.
Anyway this is a good time to make some money, as the price will go up to 3-4$ eventually, is just a matter of time. <---My personal opinion!

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
hadarian

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:50:16 PM

This delisting thing is making some damage only on Cloak it seems (MOD and Wings price look the same). I see the other projects delisted not having price issues, and I wonder why.
Anyway this is a good time to make some money, as the price will go up to 3-4$ eventually, is just a matter of time. <---My personal opinion!

That's exactly what I am saying. Just keep calm and fill up them bags. Then stake Wink
cabron

Activity: 2772
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:15:15 PM

That's exactly what I am saying. Just keep calm and fill up them bags. Then stake Wink

On the otherhand, its also a good chance for people who are also eyeing for cloak. -11% I think is enough to start buying and wait for the price to go up again. It must be an opportunity. I don't do trading on binance with cloak so I have no idea what goes on there. Less volume I guess and binance isn't earning from CLoak?

vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:03:53 PM

Cloak reached a ATH price of 30 USD in january 2018. Cloak got listed on Binance in April 2018. Conlusion, we do not need Binance with their dark practises to reach again ATH. Current USD price is 0.68 USD, so it's not difficult to imagine the upside potential for gains on this coin.
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:12:55 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 06:28:58 PM by cloakteam

Greetings to the entire Cloak community!

Before I update you about my work in January, first I would like to thank the entire Cloak community. To all those, who, despite the negative events that occurred in mid-February (unreasonable delisting from Binance), stayed with us and actively supported us in solving this issue. Thank you! Really appreciate it!

I want to assure you that we are doing everything to clarify this situation and solve the existing problem. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control, but you can read more about our response to Binance delisting here.

January was not a productive month, as the Christmas holidays ran through the 12th of January (Orthodox Christmas). But I had enough time to start my blog in Medium. In it, I'm going to share my thoughts about cryptocurrency in general and about Cloak. You can read my latest article about cryptocurrency adoption by clicking the link below:

The cryptocurrency adoption. Problems that need to be solved in the nearest future

Also, I finally managed to finish my presentation for my future speeches at crypto-conferences, unfortunately in the next 2 months, there seems to be no high-quality crypto-conferences in Russia and Ukraine. However, we will be watching for new opportunities to participate in the future.

In February I’m planning:

- to start translating cloakwiki.org to Russian

- to arrange a meeting with exchanges about possible listing with a fiat pair

- to continue working with my design idea for conferences (brochures, covers, etc.)

- to study Adobe Illustrator in order to help our team of designers and marketers.

- to work on Cloak development plan for the future (your ideas are welcome)

With respect,

Igor Fridkin

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cloak_Russia
Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinRussian

Russian Coordinator (Telegram: @IgorsLAT)

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2TZzeIY

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:22:19 PM

Privacy coin still ruling but point is why too many privacy coins are now available does it needed?
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:19:47 AM

TODAY:

22 February 2019
CloakCoin (CLOAK)
Binance Delisting

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=CloakCoin+%28CLOAK%29&SortBy=0
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:17:06 PM

Hello Community,

This report is published a few days late due to the recent events with the exchange Binance (delisting without justification). I begin by thanking all the support messages we are receiving from the community and make it clear that the CloakCoin project continues to be developed and implemented. The strategy for crypto education does not stop. I remember there are a number of reputable exchanges that negotiate CloakCoin, including Bittrex, just check them at our website.

The CloakCoin team always gets the most out of all the situations, even the most traumatic and we always end up even more united around the project. It is not an exchange that defines the project, CloakCoin is not hostage to any private or public entity. In the last 4 years, Cloak has always been autonomous and decentralized, it continues to be!

Interaction with the community continues in the Portuguese language social network channels: Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. Educational content about CloakCoin and its technology was created and published. Small challenges were thrown to the community always with an informative focus, as well as user content competitions produced by the community.

During the month of January, we produced the first video lessons/tutorials for the CloakCoin PT/BR academy. Classes are now in post-production and we hope to publish during the month of February.

The work for increasing the project awareness is progressing well, they were days of intense personal contacts with people from all areas of activity. We are introducing CloakCoin to crypto world professionals, IT professionals, philosophy and artists. The reactions are very positive and motivate us to develop more relationships and partnerships.

The performance in the CloakCoin official Portuguese social media channels pushes ahead, both in the production of contents and in the translation of all the relevant information of the project.

Peace & Love

Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinPortuguese
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1162854233855660
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cloak_Brasil

Portuguese Language Coordinator Exslave

exslave@cloakcoin.com

CloakBlog: http://bit.ly/2SjcHFe

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

WillJ7

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:20:38 AM

Stop with the mindless shilling.  Just stop.
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 09:46:46 AM

Hi everybody,

This year the focus will be on education and adoption. It is really nice to see that we are taking advantage of each of our individual strengths to make this happen. I want to take the opportunity to give my compliments to the other coordinators: They are doing such a great job, there is a lot to learn from them. And I want to thank our community for sticking with us in the longest bear market so far: It´s just awesome to see the trust in us! Soon we will break through those fences and get the recognition we deserve.

Since I´m more of a sales person, I most enjoy contacting vendors and pitching a possible integration, talking about the benefits of accepting crypto in general and in particular Cloak. Where would we be, if we don’t have vendors/artists etc. accepting us as a payment option? We need them.

Companies starting accepting Cloak:

Whale apparel
Domains Index
24/7 Bits
Sharkchild
Seebach Fine Art
ProtectingCoin
Park+Finch Eyewear
Hodlfuel
Mobisun
Web4crypto
DoYouCrypto
CBD2GO
Open Subtitles
Ordinary Elegance Limited
Trevorjonesart

So if you need new clothing, sunglasses, coffee, mobile chargers, good subtitles, new furniture or some fine jewelry or great art: Pay with Cloak! Follow our Cloak promo account to see our adoption progress.

by trevorjones

Future plans:

- Negotiate partnerships with (Dutch) representatives from other projects.

- Sign up 1 vendor every quarter in the Netherlands that doesn’t accept crypto. Paying them a visit and helping them personally to accept Cloak and put the “Pay with Cloak Sticker” on their shop/ restaurant window.

- Organize the official Cloak meet up in Amsterdam.

- Organize an informational evening for business owners informing them about the power of Cloak for their business and show them the different ways to accept.

- Research the Cloak adoption density in specific countries. In countries with high density, looking for big companies that accept Cloak – in countries with low density, researching how to increase adoption.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Join the Dutch Cloak community on Telegram

CloakCoinDutch - https://t.me/@CloakCoinDutch
iwidepiwi Twitter - https://twitter.com/iwidepiwi1

Greetings from the Netherlands

iwidepiwi

CloakBlog: http://bit.ly/2Ta5jR7

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Optimiza

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

Sad that Cloak is down so much.  The wallet is elegant and sturdy; I started staking out a number of coins last year, every single wallet hang up and became a hassle to manage, except the Cloak wallet which I still stake to this day.  This coin ought to be more valued than it is.
hadarian

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:06:49 PM

Sad that Cloak is down so much.  The wallet is elegant and sturdy; I started staking out a number of coins last year, every single wallet hang up and became a hassle to manage, except the Cloak wallet which I still stake to this day.  This coin ought to be more valued than it is.

Best coin to stake, nicely working team, strong community, awesome technology. Who cares of some binance? I keep on buying.
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:12:51 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We are happy to announce the sixth episode of Around The Cloak, your monthly video update on progress and developments from the Cloak Team.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2GStpKn

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

cloakteam

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:31:07 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 01:36:14 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

here the current development status and plans for the future.

@New client, codename: Phoenix

- work on PoW mechanics has been mostly completed
- adding PoS minting functionality is still under way, proving to be more challenging than anticipated
- a new wallet design has been proposed & prototyped, looking into creating a Web/Electron front-end

@Implementations:

- Bisq implementation completed, Cloak should be available in their next release

@Current client, rEvolution:

- v2.2.2.1 is in release stage

Description:
Attempt to fix the d/c storm issue associated with Enigma transactions. The issue is not (and was not) reproducible on devnet or testnet with relatively small number of nodes - hard to say this is the final solution without testing it "in the wild" as the problem seems to be large network and/or bandwidth related.

To isolate the send/receive mechanics from previous client versions that have the issue, Enigma v1.2 *is not* backwards compatible.

@Voting system concept/idea:

1. Improvement Proposals or Voting Matters with proper name & details (including a snapshot height) are submitted via official website
- once validated, the proposal/matter creation signal & their ID (within a properly formatted OPRETURN) is submitted to the blockchain as a transaction (one creator? everyone can? if everyone - prevent "parking"/pre-creating proposals without proper description and details entered; cannot store everything on chain)
2. Participating wallet owner creates a new address
- only the first transaction (funding tx) into that address is considered a vote; this is to enable you to still move funds, exclude someone else sending you coins & minted coins increasing vote weight over time
- first transaction into that address also contains an OPRETURN with proposal/matter ID(s) and corresponding YES/NO signal(s)
- amount of coins sent into the address acts as vote weighting, equally distributed across proposals/matters if multiple
- votes are counted and evaluated on reaching the snapshot block height (weight vs. numbers calculation still TBD), blockchain is scanned for funding txs containing the proposal/matter OPRETURN, from proposal creation height to snapshot height

Open for comments, suggestions and improvements

Peace & Love

anorak

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2Xq8NOC

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:42:19 PM

If they keep developing as much as they have done recently it could be the case that Cloak goes up in price not so far from now.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Mountain_Crew

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:50:10 PM

New Detection a very dry regime for TradeSatoshi

After Binance it's TradeSatoshi's turn to remove Cloak crypto. How far will the fall go this time?

https://twitter.com/TradeSatoshi/status/1102450761085014016

(yes i like red color..just for you and you..)

yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:57:56 PM

New Detection a very dry regime for TradeSatoshi

After Binance it's TradeSatoshi's turn to remove Cloak crypto. How far will the fall go this time?

https://twitter.com/TradeSatoshi/status/1102450761085014016

(yes i like red color..just for you and you..)

not relevant, no volume there at all ....

PS: this exchange isn 't even listed on Coinmarketcap.com
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: