Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 491689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:55:22 AM

Definitely buying in Smiley

That is really cheap actually, think I will too. Smiley

Why the hell not Grin

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:21:54 AM

As some of you may know I'm working on a distributed cryptocurrency-exchange for Horizon, similar to NXT's MGW.
I found some potential partners for the technical side, now it's time to resolve the funding issue.
No single investor stepped up, but this shouldn't be a problem regarding that's one of the exact things HZ was designed for. Therefore, I decided to create an asset to give the whole community the opportunity to be a part of the venture.
HZxchange was issued with 1'000'000.0000 shares on the HZ Asset Exchange.
20% of that is my own share, 30% will be reserved for the partners of the multisig wallets (for coins which don't support multisig, all of that is mine). The remaining 50% will be sold to the community.
My target is to collect about 5M HZ. Partly as a reimbursement for the work which still needs to be done to have a great product in the end, the rest for hosting while the whole thing is not yet profitable (more about that later on). This results in an average price of 10 HZ per asset.
Sale will start on 1st of March, around 12:00 UTC. The initial prices will be staggered like this:
- 50.000 for 5 HZ
- 75.000 for 7.5 HZ
- 75.000 for 10 HZ
- 75.000 for 12.5 HZ
- 75.000 for 15 HZ
- 75.000 for 17.5 HZ
- 75.000 for 20 HZ
That's a total of ~6.4M HZ for 500k shares. After two weeks, the open orders will be removed and the remaining shares will be offered for 10 HZ each. When the exchange goes live, probably in early April, any remaining orders will be cancelled again and I take the rest of the shares for myself smile emoticon
The code which will be used was already running at dacx. It supports BTC, BTS and NXT (and of course most, if not all, of their clones). I still need to implement the multisig part for BTC, as well as some changes in the internal design of the service. There won't be a public website any more, everything will be handeled via blockchains. This further enhances the security of deposits as well as ease-of-use.
Initially the exchange will offer trading of BTC, LTC, DRK, BTS and NXT.
Profits will be taken from fees on deposits (0.5%) and withdrawals (1%). Those profits will be sold weekly, exchanged to HZ, and distributed to the shareholders.
If we manage to reach a weekly flow of 20 BTC (10 in, 10 out. Completely ficitional and only to give you an idea, I can not guarantee anything. Of course, the final numbers will always be 100% transparent to everyone.) this results in a total of 0.15 BTC/week in fees. 50% going back to the investors means 12 months for ROI. To be profitable for the multisig partners and myself the number would need to be slightly higher, but when the sale goes as expected we can cover the time until then with the collected funds.
When the exchange is running, important decisions like which coins should be added, a change of fees, or (in case it's still not profitable to host when the funds are dry) a change of profit-distribution will be discussed with the asset holders. But let's not expect that, distributed exchanges are badly needed out there!
Thanks for your attention, let's get it rolling!

Taken from: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHZOfficial/

The asset will be ran by Michael Wolf (Pharesim), one of our developers for Horizon.
That's a very good news but why it has not been announced here ? ( i don't use FB )
Price is moving UP Smiley

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:39:45 AM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something like this and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on HZ, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                        - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via HZ will be sent through HZ encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 2500 HZ per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base

Welcome to HZ! Staking coins are fun. Reposted this to the Cryptoclub for you, thanks for using HZ!

pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:43:16 AM

As some of you may know I'm working on a distributed cryptocurrency-exchange for Horizon, similar to NXT's MGW.
I found some potential partners for the technical side, now it's time to resolve the funding issue.
No single investor stepped up, but this shouldn't be a problem regarding that's one of the exact things HZ was designed for. Therefore, I decided to create an asset to give the whole community the opportunity to be a part of the venture.
HZxchange was issued with 1'000'000.0000 shares on the HZ Asset Exchange.
20% of that is my own share, 30% will be reserved for the partners of the multisig wallets (for coins which don't support multisig, all of that is mine). The remaining 50% will be sold to the community.
My target is to collect about 5M HZ. Partly as a reimbursement for the work which still needs to be done to have a great product in the end, the rest for hosting while the whole thing is not yet profitable (more about that later on). This results in an average price of 10 HZ per asset.
Sale will start on 1st of March, around 12:00 UTC. The initial prices will be staggered like this:
- 50.000 for 5 HZ
- 75.000 for 7.5 HZ
- 75.000 for 10 HZ
- 75.000 for 12.5 HZ
- 75.000 for 15 HZ
- 75.000 for 17.5 HZ
- 75.000 for 20 HZ
That's a total of ~6.4M HZ for 500k shares. After two weeks, the open orders will be removed and the remaining shares will be offered for 10 HZ each.
When the exchange goes live, probably in early April, any remaining orders will be cancelled again and I take the rest of the shares for myself smile emoticon
The code which will be used was already running at dacx. It supports BTC, BTS and NXT (and of course most, if not all, of their clones). I still need to implement the multisig part for BTC, as well as some changes in the internal design of the service. There won't be a public website any more, everything will be handeled via blockchains. This further enhances the security of deposits as well as ease-of-use.
Initially the exchange will offer trading of BTC, LTC, DRK, BTS and NXT.
Profits will be taken from fees on deposits (0.5%) and withdrawals (1%). Those profits will be sold weekly, exchanged to HZ, and distributed to the shareholders.
If we manage to reach a weekly flow of 20 BTC (10 in, 10 out. Completely ficitional and only to give you an idea, I can not guarantee anything. Of course, the final numbers will always be 100% transparent to everyone.) this results in a total of 0.15 BTC/week in fees. 50% going back to the investors means 12 months for ROI. To be profitable for the multisig partners and myself the number would need to be slightly higher, but when the sale goes as expected we can cover the time until then with the collected funds.
When the exchange is running, important decisions like which coins should be added, a change of fees, or (in case it's still not profitable to host when the funds are dry) a change of profit-distribution will be discussed with the asset holders. But let's not expect that, distributed exchanges are badly needed out there!
Thanks for your attention, let's get it rolling!

Taken from: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHZOfficial/

The asset will be ran by Michael Wolf (Pharesim), one of our developers for Horizon.

Passing by to inform you that the sale plan was changed after a discussion on the fb thread. New target is 10M, price is fixed at 20 HZ/share.

Opposed to my initial thought the prices won't be staggered one way or the other, but everýone can get in with the same conditions.

When the exchange goes live, probably in early April, any remaining orders will be cancelled again and I take the rest of the shares for myself.

Thank you for your input. I'll raise the target to 10M and fix the price at 20 HZ. Doubles the ROI time, but with 5 coins from the start and more to follow later we should be able to surpass the 20BTC/week in total pretty soon. It also gives the best base for active trading of the asset as soon as the sale is done, and secures hosting for at least 2 years.

Please do not message me here. If you do, don't expect me to read or answer it.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:06:44 AM

A lot of interesting things happening with HZ lately. I love this!
Bitkeeper

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:41:28 AM

Loving this coin!! I'm investing more and more into it. The dev's are GREAT! Keeping us up to date with plans and showing real dedication! Best coin out there right now for sure. Keep up the great work! Grin
DonShoshan

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:59:34 AM

Good work!
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:26:28 AM

any news about nodes bounties?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:48:55 AM

Ho do i buy hz?
sorinln

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:58:44 AM

What's happening with http://hzmultipool.com/ ?
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:16:20 PM

Can anyone guide me on how to buy HZ? If possible.
I even tried downloading the wallet but i cant open it.
sorinln

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:25:29 PM

You can buy from bittrex or poloniex :

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-HZ
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_hz
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:26:52 PM

After buying

You can create a new account on the web: https://account.horizonplatform.io/index.html
Safe your passphrase.
Initiate your account by using the faucet, include public key field: https://faucet.horizonplatform.io/

Then you can transfer them to your new wallet. No need to download.
arniebaby

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:05:59 PM

https://faucet.horizonplatform.io/

The faucet is back...Again!
This time there is a box to put your public key into so new accounts can fund their accounts right away.
Enjoy.

Thank you The faucet I'm New to the Horizon and I did use my public key and my Horizon Account ID . it said try again later. it will not fund new accounts.

Yes, it does. We did extensive testing on this. You must have made a mistake and it locked you out for 48 hours. Try again after that time.

I delete all of the wallet software then re install it and got a new wallet Horizon Account ID and public key for the faucet  it still will not fund new accounts.
 I got this "Error! Sorry, you requested a payout too recently"  On a new Account.

Can some one send me some coins so I can get started I will send them back .
   send me a personal message

kprell40

Not without your address :-) Pop it in your sig and I'll be happy to.

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:16:34 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 02:31:22 PM by BTCat

I've send him some coin. He said it has worked.
scarecrow87

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:23:49 PM

its still working, just a glitch from me changing website proxy, works at http://www.hzmultipool.com/
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:21:23 PM

do you really want that people shut down their nodes ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:29:12 PM

do you really want that people shut down their nodes ?

We already posted that the node script was being updated, and the script would be run the amount of days it's been down.
Calm down.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:20:47 PM

Hello

Can someone explain to me how the Account Leasing works ?

kprell40

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:11:13 PM

Hello

Can someone explain to me how the Account Leasing works ?

kprell40

Here is a video tutorial on pooled forging and how to set it up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkRr0OaSZA

Basically, instead of just forging off your own balance, you are leasing your balance to a pool, and they forge with that entire balance and pay you out a % of the forged fees based on your % contribution to that pool.
(It's better than forging on your own if you have a smaller balance.)

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: