Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 491693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:57:38 AM

Repost ... because it slipped through the thread relatively unnoticed, in rather busy days.

Great service, and also for HZ !

New Service for HZ !

A while ago, testdruif asked for opinions on a new service he was building.

As it was exactly what I had been missing in HZ, I assisted him;
to develop it further, contributed ideas, and helped debugging it.

And - yiehah - I could convince him - to port it from Txt to HZ.
(For polling, he is using HZ-nodes from my peercrawler study)

Try the new: Email notification service

Easy to use: You input your NHZ-... address, and your email address,
and you choose which type of transactions you want to get notified about.

Here is an example, for my giveback address:

--> Notice PMs before they are already pruned again.
--> Immediately know when your account got hacked  Wink
--> Add your ideas. Many good purposes for this.
--> Anyways ... isn't it great? Happy. Best new service in a while.

... new domain ...  arguseyes.net

And then I tried everything ... but I could not lure him over here :-) but
if you want to interact with testdruif, you can do so in his forum thread
--> "Email notification service for various transactions" (in nxtforum).

Send donations to his addresses. He has also added a HZ address now.

Enjoy  Wink

EDIT 1: new domain name, and HZ donation address.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:49:27 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 06:13:23 AM by JPred

Hi community members. If you've got some HZ just lying around and you don't want to forge yourself atpit (at this point in time) then its a good idea to lease your balance to another account. You can still trade with your balance (amount may change during leasing - not a problem) and it stays under your control.

I didn't know who to lease to but inspired by Sakura I have joined her and others in leasing to NHznode to help secure the network.  Smiley

EDIT: vvv Oops sorry, I didn't even look at forgers chart. Jeez NHznode is really quite large atm.

FREEDOM
pharesim

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:02:16 AM

Hi community members. If you've got some HZ just lying around and you don't want to forge yourself atpit (at this point in time) then its a good idea to lease your balance to another account. You can still trade with your balance (amount may change during leasing - not a problem) and it stays under your control.

I didn't know who to lease to but inspired by Sakura I have joined her and others in leasing to NHznode : NHZ-U37X-FVKU-4ARG-FR29F to help secure the network.  Smiley

You should not use nhznode right now, it already has too much mining power and you will do the opposite of securing the network.
Currently a better choice would be HorizonPool (NHZ-3R7E-HK6Z-9AM8-BUP9L)

Best to check the forgers chart on the explorer and select a small pool to spread mining power
Emerger

Activity: 199
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:17:23 AM

Does anyone know the url for HoizonPool? I'd like to know what fees they charge, etc, and not sure where to find that info.

speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:09:51 PM

Ring!!!!!  Ring!!!!!  Many coins want give anything to get be listed on POLO. It is there.   

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
speaktome

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:17:25 PM

Seems that Horizon is sleeping.........................

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

KrisTester

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

Does anyone know the url for HoizonPool? I'd like to know what fees they charge, etc, and not sure where to find that info.

It's: nhzforgingpool.redirectme.net
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:36:37 AM

Seems that Horizon is sleeping.........................

I cool with sleeping for now. Let HZ rest and gain strength. It'll need it later on.

FREEDOM
dirtygraham

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:16:58 AM

Hello darlingz, maybe some of you hero-members can help me out with a solution.  Kiss

I manage a private fund that is currently worth 530 Bitcoins in real value. We have issued an HZ-asset, a dividend-share - but here is the problem: The current Market-Cap for Horizon is only 199 Bitcoins.

If we are to pay our investors back their money at some point, we will have a real serious problems on our hands as our clients trade our HZ-asset/shares with other people... So if we are to liquidate the fund, we would need to set up a private coin/swap in order to buy back the HZ-assets in Bitcoins since our funds value is higher then the value of the entire HZ-network and therefore makes it mathematical impossible to use it for the purpose it was intended.

If I get my point across

Current price of HZ is 20 satoshi which means that our 530 Bitcoin-fund in HZ is worth 2 789 473 684 (2.7 Billion HZ) but there is only less then 1 Billion HZ in total.

Also - On Bittrex & Poloniex combined, the orderbooks are so thin that we would move the price too much upwards when we are to pay out our investors, and they would bring the price back down selling HZ for Bitcoins which makes the usecase even worse in this current situation.

In order for HZ to work as a platform there needs to be a higher price-cap with enough resistance and harder buy-support to make these transactions possible or the only ones who can use this network will be the smallest of accounts with no room to grow.

So - Going through the rich-list, you guys at the top with the most invested interest in HZ need to pump liquidity back into HZ or sell out and let the market price this right. Getting just a few million HZ is very difficult on Bittrex & Poloniex, there is almost no supply and the demand is too soft and flexible.

So - Insiders: Please skype each other and decide what it is that you want, and make the Platform functional for us and others.

Thank you.

pharesim

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:21:40 PM

Hello darlingz, maybe some of you hero-members can help me out with a solution.  Kiss

I manage a private fund that is currently worth 530 Bitcoins in real value. We have issued an HZ-asset, a dividend-share - but here is the problem: The current Market-Cap for Horizon is only 199 Bitcoins.

If we are to pay our investors back their money at some point, we will have a real serious problems on our hands as our clients trade our HZ-asset/shares with other people... So if we are to liquidate the fund, we would need to set up a private coin/swap in order to buy back the HZ-assets in Bitcoins since our funds value is higher then the value of the entire HZ-network and therefore makes it mathematical impossible to use it for the purpose it was intended.

If I get my point across

Current price of HZ is 20 satoshi which means that our 530 Bitcoin-fund in HZ is worth 2 789 473 684 (2.7 Billion HZ) but there is only less then 1 Billion HZ in total.

Also - On Bittrex & Poloniex combined, the orderbooks are so thin that we would move the price too much upwards when we are to pay out our investors, and they would bring the price back down selling HZ for Bitcoins which makes the usecase even worse in this current situation.

In order for HZ to work as a platform there needs to be a higher price-cap with enough resistance and harder buy-support to make these transactions possible or the only ones who can use this network will be the smallest of accounts with no room to grow.

So - Going through the rich-list, you guys at the top with the most invested interest in HZ need to pump liquidity back into HZ or sell out and let the market price this right. Getting just a few million HZ is very difficult on Bittrex & Poloniex, there is almost no supply and the demand is too soft and flexible.

So - Insiders: Please skype each other and decide what it is that you want, and make the Platform functional for us and others.

Thank you.

I'd gladly help you out where possible, but not sure how a couple of millions could be of help. Shouldn't you be buying slowly instead?
Join our slack on https://slack.horizonplatform.io/ to get in touch with us...
dirtygraham

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:02:31 PM

If I get my point across

Thank you.

I'd gladly help you out where possible, but not sure how a couple of millions could be of help. Shouldn't you be buying slowly instead?

Buying slowly...  Just to pay 10 % dividend to our shareholders would mean 278 million HZ at this price.
Currently there is 33m HZ in the entire Orderbook on Bittrex + 172m in the entire Orderbook on Poloniex.

To be honest, the only way this can work is if HZ has a hard marketcap at a higher price, and you really cannot expect us to do that for you.

https://i.imgur.com/0GTridK.png

pharesim

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:15:37 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 03:05:10 AM by pharesim

Hello darlingz, maybe some of you hero-members can help me out with a solution.  Kiss

If I get my point across

Current price of HZ is 20 satoshi which means that our 530 Bitcoin-fund in HZ is worth 2 789 473 684 (2.7 Billion HZ) but there is only less then 1 Billion HZ in total.

Thank you.

Buying slowly...  Just to pay 10 % dividend to our shareholders would mean 278 million HZ at this price.
Currently there is 33m HZ in the entire Orderbook on Bittrex + 172m in the entire Orderbook on Poloniex.

To be honest, the only way this can work is if HZ has a hard marketcap at a higher price, and you really cannot expect us to do that for you.

Like you cannot expect anyone to sell at a price they don't want to. If the only solution to your problem is big holders throwing coins at you, it probably won't be solved at all.

//edit: the more I think about it, the less I know what you want. You should've just bought up in small increments, waiting for new coins to flock in after each buy. After a while, you'd have driven the price up far enough + have enough coins to distribute them. They would be worth more than your average buy-in because your buys drove the price up, and the HZ would be distributed into new hands to get back into the market.
That may be a bit difficult now, after you posted both what you need and your budget for anyone on the market to see...
dirtygraham

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:27:58 AM

Hello darlingz, maybe some of you hero-members can help me out with a solution.  Kiss

If I get my point across

Current price of HZ is 20 satoshi which means that our 530 Bitcoin-fund in HZ is worth 2 789 473 684 (2.7 Billion HZ) but there is only less then 1 Billion HZ in total.

Thank you.

Buying slowly...  Just to pay 10 % dividend to our shareholders would mean 278 million HZ at this price.

https://i.imgur.com/0GTridK.png

Like you cannot expect anyone to sell at a price they don't want to. If the only solution to your problem is big holders throwing coins at you, it probably won't be solved at all.

//edit: the more I think about it, the less I know what you want. You should've just bought up in small increments, waiting for new coins to flock in after each buy. After a while, you'd have driven the price up far enough + have enough coins to distribute them. They would be worth more than your average buy-in because your buys drove the price up, and the HZ would be distributed into new hands to get back into the market.
That may be a bit difficult now, after you posted both what you need and your budget for anyone on the market to see...

We only want to use the Horizon-platform for Shares & Dividends as part of our regular business, but we can´t because our fund is larger then the HZ-economy right now.

We don´t want to become a large investor in Horizon in order to use the Horizon-Platform, but Horizon must have a much higher price above 1000 satoshi with a strong buy-wall and good sell-walls to allow companies to enter & exit without moving the price in large percentages every time, and that is a job for the Insiders & Large holders/investors/developers in team-horizon, you need to have a good old business-meeting.

We - business owners/hedgefund-managers/clients/users - are willing to pay the fees, for transactions, dividend-payouts etc - but you guys that are Horizon investors and believe in this network must skype each-other and agree to lift up the marketcap and hold it stable on at least 3 digits satoshi (see image above in the thread), or nobody gets to do any business inside the platform.

pharesim

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:19:00 PM

We only want to use the Horizon-platform for Shares & Dividends as part of our regular business, but we can´t because our fund is larger then the HZ-economy right now.

We don´t want to become a large investor in Horizon in order to use the Horizon-Platform, but Horizon must have a much higher price above 1000 satoshi with a strong buy-wall and good sell-walls to allow companies to enter & exit without moving the price in large percentages every time, and that is a job for the Insiders & Large holders/investors/developers in team-horizon, you need to have a good old business-meeting.

We - business owners/hedgefund-managers/clients/users - are willing to pay the fees, for transactions, dividend-payouts etc - but you guys that are Horizon investors and believe in this network must skype each-other and agree to lift up the marketcap and hold it stable on at least 3 digits satoshi (see image above in the thread), or nobody gets to do any business inside the platform.

In the first post you ask big holders to provide liquidity (= sell coins), now you suggest to raise the price (= buy coins). Maybe I lack the economic knowledge to understand. Or are you just trolling?
speaktome

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:21:23 PM

I was checking the last comments and considering that platform was designed to do bussines online the current price makes it impossible to carry it out, And the guy above just showed up:

Current price of HZ is 20 satoshi which means that his 530 Bitcoin-fund in HZ is worth 2 789 473 684 (2.7 Billion HZ) but there is only less then 1 Billion HZ in total.

He besides has mentioned that :

Buying slowly...  Just to pay 10 % dividend to his shareholders would mean 278 million HZ at this price.

So it follows that there is not enough Horizon in the market(both exchanges) availables to pay only 10% and only talking about it business in particular.

10%   278M       20  sat     ---->  *There are not enough Horizons on the market only to one company.
10%   139M    40  sat
10%   69.5M   60  sat
10%   34M      120 sat
10%   17M      240 sat
10%   8.5M      480 sat
10%   4.25M  960 sat    --->4.25 M of Horizon to pay 10% holders, *Minimum required growth

So an increase of 6 times the value of the platform at a value of 920 sat x horizon he would be in need of
buy 4.25M Horizons it is 40.8 BTC to that price a fairly healthy volume on a exchange.

*Now nobody alone can think for himself in pump until 960-1000 sat levels because bagholders will dump crashing the market. Without going further Nxt is seated on 1300-1500 levels.

This is a real case for the spider........................ Smiley

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:16:11 PM

There are enough Horizon coins, just the price must go up.

It's been on around 500 sat before so it should get back up there and go beyond.
speaktome

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:31:22 PM

It's been on around 500 sat before so it should get back up there and go beyond.

He need  278M Horizons   the more big account belong to POLO with 330M aprox of its   only 172 M are to sell.
It seems incredible that despite the enormous supply he had a shortage but it due to low price.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:43:26 PM

Shhh, just collect silently while the coin is cheap.
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:04:03 PM

Where is the Github project for Horizon Platform I have been looking everywhere its really hard to find on Github or anywhere in the search engines.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:17:22 PM

Also what is the Horizon Team working on right now? The Website could be updated and the Foundation should probably put some of those HZ into an Advertising and Marketing Budget to get the word out about the incredible technology that Horizon Brings to the table. We all know that NXT is a great Platform and although Horizon is a Clone of the NXT Platform. We also need to Note that Litecoin also is a Clone. It is a Clone of Bitcoin for those who do not know that.

We are supporting Horizon in fact we will be utilizing the Asset Platform to List an Asset sometime in the near future.

We are offering Bounties to help us get a Professional BitcoinTalk ANN for our Offering Please PM us if your interested in
supporting us.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: