Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 491695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:20:01 PM

Where is the Github project for Horizon Platform I have been looking everywhere its really hard to find on Github or anywhere in the search engines.

Try it:   https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:23:48 PM

There are enough Horizon coins, just the price must go up.

It's been on around 500 sat before so it should get back up there and go beyond.

Those were the days ... can HZ compete against NXT 2.0 though .... I'm not sure
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:31:39 PM

Where is the Github project for Horizon Platform I have been looking everywhere its really hard to find on Github or anywhere in the search engines.

Try it:   https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source

Perhaps this should be Re-branded

It was very hard for me to find this by just typing in HorizonPlatform or Horizon Crypto etc.

Also @Speaktome are you interested in helping us with our Project that is listed on the Horizon
Asset Platform?

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
speaktome

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:17:55 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 10:40:24 PM by speaktome

Try it:   https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source

Perhaps this should be Re-branded

It was very hard for me to find this by just typing in HorizonPlatform or Horizon Crypto etc.

Also @Speaktome are you interested in helping us with our Project that is listed on the Horizon
Asset Platform?

I am honored by your offer however there are people better suited to help you, Just wait a little and someone else will show his/her interest.

Edit:  Besides you can start deciding if you want to do  A Trusted Horizon Asset you need read this first: 

https://horizonplatform.io/how-to-become-a-trusted-asset/

Or see full list   https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=assets

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

pharesim

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Also what is the Horizon Team working on right now? The Website could be updated and the Foundation should probably put some of those HZ into an Advertising and Marketing Budget to get the word out about the incredible technology that Horizon Brings to the table. We all know that NXT is a great Platform and although Horizon is a Clone of the NXT Platform. We also need to Note that Litecoin also is a Clone. It is a Clone of Bitcoin for those who do not know that.

We are supporting Horizon in fact we will be utilizing the Asset Platform to List an Asset sometime in the near future.

We are offering Bounties to help us get a Professional BitcoinTalk ANN for our Offering Please PM us if your interested in
supporting us.

The old team is mostly busy with other ventures. I'm keeping up the infrastructure, not going to invest any more in the near future.

Anyone can apply for foundation funds with a marketing/website project. State what you can offer and what you need, and a phased transaction will be created for the community to vote on.
You've seen the pic with the market cap, the foundation holds 0.4% of that. So be humble Wink

can HZ compete against NXT 2.0 though .... I'm not sure
I don't even think HZ competes against NXT. Those who use HZ choose it because of the low token price.
speaktome

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:25:34 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 12:36:05 AM by speaktome

Silly questions:

Could you tell us,  How is the  Horizon Team structure?   I mean: If you guys are the only team members,  Could you accept or  hire new members?

You can  see that the community has a great interest so if the another team members are busy is required something more to lift the platform instead of only to wait.

In the latter case  could rights be transferred to third members and How much would be the cost of it?

Edit: Sorry for making the comparison but  seing the NEM value for example well above Horizon and considering the supply should be completely the other way around.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

speaktome

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:46:17 AM

By the way Looks that NOXT  will be delisted of POLO. Some coins should take measures. Actually be listed on POLO is a plus.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.0

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
BitCloud  BTDX

pharesim

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:48:02 AM

We're hoping for fresh talents in slack since years, if you know someone send them to https://slack.horizonplatform.io/  Wink

There's not many rights that could be transferred. Of course there wouldn't be a cost for it, as long as we can be convinced that it won't be shut down anytime soon after.
Website, explorer, web wallet can easily be moved if someone would want to take over responsibility for it. The main repository will still be managed by our lead dev mawo, but any contribution is welcome. We even have some code for smart contracts that could be implemented right away.
The foundation funds are not to be given away, but used according to what has been promised - reoccuring cost (hosting, domains...) is covered by default, everything else requires community approval.
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 03:27:42 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2016, 04:07:07 PM by altsheets

dirtygraham!
(sorry I come late to the party, but I was busy with the MVP of our great new project. You can still invest some BTC there after evaluating it, but time is running out. May 31st!)

As much as I understand your dilemma ... and thanks a bunch for that funny table image ... great laughing :-) ... perhaps it is not a dilemma, but a huge chance for you.

--> I think you are a market maker, but you do not realize it yet.
Instead you ask others (who are not even in the position to be) to be market makers.

Perhaps I have NOT understood your situation. Could be. Tell me.

But perhaps you also need to read the following explanation? -->

... On Bittrex & Poloniex combined, the orderbooks are so thin ...

There might be a -simple yet basic- misunderstanding about due diligence in cryptocurrencies. Let me explain.

Exchanges are the wrong place to keep coins.
Exchanges get hacked, exchanges disappear, exchanges go bankrupt.

Keep your coins in your wallet, only there they are safe. If your wallet computer is safe.

And secondly -crypto-economically/-legally/-technically-
do you realize that you are giving up your property when you send coins to an exchange?
They swap your coins for an IOU. Which is essentially ... just a promise, not more. You don't own your coins anymore.
"Only if you are holding the private keys to your funds ..." you might have heard that sentence before.
And this is also one of the biggest differences between crypto assets, and banksters' assets. Traditional Wall Street shares you seldom keep yourself in your safe at home (unless long term, pension-type of investments, perhaps), but your bank/broker keeps them for you - and you only own an IOU, trusting them. Cryptos are different, important parts of the system are built to be "trustless".

So that there are only relatively few HZ coins in exchange order books is GOOD. It is a sign that HZ holders are not the dumbest.

I will be happily sending some of my HZ funds to exchanges, and fill up orderbooks WHEN the price has risen. Why should I before?
That would be crazy uneconomical.

Speaking of uneconomical:

I imagine you need 278 million HZ at this price (let's say 20 Satoshi) to pay dividends.
You would pay 56 Bitcoin for it. Right?

Now, if I follow your suggestion, you would like the price to be .... e.g. 200 Satoshi. Right?
Then 56 Bitcoins would buy you only 28 million HZ.

At 2000 Satoshi only 2.8 million HZ.

If I were you, I'd probably be buying buying buying now.

(No guarantees, but:) Five possible effects:

* The price would rise. Finally perhaps even to your envisioned realm (But there is a lot of sell pressure too, so that will take time)

* Many large holders would send to exchanges, and place sell orders. Of course. Demand raises price. Raised price creates supply.

* You buy HZ, but only to distribute them again as dividends. That means, you do not even need end up as a large HZ holder.

* You feed fresh money, which inspires others to feed fresh money. The whole system later stabilizes (after overshooting, but you are one of the market makers, so act wisely)  - it very probably stabilizes at a higher price, and marketcap. And you get rewarded for that "first mover" initiative, because:

* You would have bought for an extremely attractive price.

Because you start buying ... now.

If you like this, show it. I like to give sound advice - try me.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:36:45 PM

We're hoping for fresh talents in slack since years, if you know someone send them to https://slack.horizonplatform.io/  Wink

There's not many rights that could be transferred. Of course there wouldn't be a cost for it, as long as we can be convinced that it won't be shut down anytime soon after.
Website, explorer, web wallet can easily be moved if someone would want to take over responsibility for it. The main repository will still be managed by our lead dev mawo, but any contribution is welcome. We even have some code for smart contracts that could be implemented right away.
The foundation funds are not to be given away, but used according to what has been promised - reoccuring cost (hosting, domains...) is covered by default, everything else requires community approval.

thanks for the honest answer
adsactly

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:17:27 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 09:12:45 PM by adsactly

We are looking for a few Supporters, Whales, Traders, to help us expand our DAO and get things moving forward.

Currently we have a little over 40 Crypto Coins.

We want to Buy into ALL of the Assets in SuperNET.

Here is the Crypto Fuel http://cyber.fund/@ADSactlyCrypto

PM us if you are interested in securing a few units that will help us fund development.  

We have created 100,000,000 Units Total and we would also like to learn how to mirror the asset on NXT.

The Asset ID is 12000355406314305267

We Need some help making the ANN we will offer Bounties Paid in HZ and other Crypto

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:01:10 AM

We are looking for a few Supporters, Whales, Traders, to help us expand our DAO and get things moving forward.

Currently we have a little over 40 Crypto Coins.

We want to Buy into ALL of the Assets in SuperNET.

Here is the Crypto Fuel http://cyber.fund/@ADSactlyCrypto

PM us if you are interested in securing a few units that will help us fund development.  

We have created 100,000,000 Units Total and we would also like to learn how to mirror the asset on NXT.

The Asset ID is 12000355406314305267

We Need some help making the ANN we will offer Bounties Paid in HZ and other Crypto

Hey, I think Testing Crypto, FireCoin community manager, can help you with making ANN thread.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:34:59 AM

Not sure who controls the Horizon_HZ Twitter at the moment but I've send a DM to Pizpie with the offer to help manage the account and send out tweets once awhile.
I would do it voluntarily and also use my own channel to promote on. The account is not used much lately so why not utilize it.
adsactly

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:36:31 PM

That would be awesome!

Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:36:51 AM

Hey, I think Testing Crypto, FireCoin community manager, can help you with making ANN thread.

Thanks for thinking of me Sakura, but I'm in no way a community manager & only a community member (BBcoder) trying to keep FireCoin (TechCoin also) from going defunct. I might be willing to help with the ANN, just let me know what the communities thoughts are on what needs to be improved & I'll git it done.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
altsheets
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 05:22:05 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 06:51:50 PM by altsheets

I am testing the ROKOS raspberryPi solution - where greatly, Horizon is included.

Here are some of my first impressions & ideas for future versions ...

Suggestions for future versions of ROKOS

(click for larger)

Yiehah, I love my new tinycomputer. And ROKOS is truely great. Kudos!

While testing it ... I wrote down whatever came to my mind.

Here's a first list: ROKOS_firstuse-experiences_altsheets.txt (in github)

May it help ROKOS ... to get even better!

Sunny greetings!

Wink

---
EDIT: retweet please - thx.

- really  ... consider to get yourself an rPi3 (+ transparent case + HDMI cable + 2.5A USB 5V mains adapter + 8GB or 16GB microSD (get fastest one) + small external 2.5'' HD) ... for << 100 dollars, it is worth it!

EDIT: If you like this, you can show it: [HZ] NHZ-Q675-SGBG-LQ43-D38L6

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:30:01 PM

Only Poloniex and Bittrex has pairs with HZ
You need to ask to add in other exchanges as btc38 for example.

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
altsheets
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:28:23 PM

Good idea.

You

That "You" ... can be: you.

Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:16:08 AM

Hi, I have not been following this topic for a while; is it still possible to earn daily HZ for running a trusted node?
If so, what is the daily payout?

altsheets
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 02:04:37 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 02:34:21 PM by altsheets

is it still possible to earn daily HZ for running a trusted node?
Nope. Distribution phase is over.

But ... idea:

* The HZ community, we, could get together, and collectively fund an address.
* From which weekly payouts to node owners are made. Are the scripts available?
* a new bitcointalk-thread created for that purpose, to funnel related questions, and to keep this thread here free

* Once that address is empty, there is simply no payout for a while ...
* ... and then the node owners could get active themselves, to encourage HZ holders to fill it up again.

Not enough time to take care of that myself, but:

I pledge 100k HZ for that initiative.

Who else?

EDIT:
The maintainer (of thread & scripts) needs reward too. When you pledge money for this,
include your opinion: A percentage (0%-100%) that you suggest for his work.

Then we take the weighted average  (sum-of-all-i ( vote_i * pledged_sum_i )) / total_pledged_by_voters
and can pay the good soul who wants to take care of this initiative. Details to be discussed (e.g. 1/3 upfront, etc).

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: