Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict  (Read 484314 times)
skyred

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

Sending C2 from poloniex to yobit and does not appear. I'm the only one that happens to him ??

Txid: ec811471388876c18520456b2372ee2bd3f22c697603a2ede0f27e041d85749f

Huh Huh
Same here. I have opened a support ticket and would urge you to do the same. I hope the Dev can read this and advise.
It look's like the Coin2 wallet at Yobit didn't complete the sync. It is showing 1,354,501 blocks and the blockchain hight is more than 1,531,868 blocks.

Your transactions should be taken into account when the sync will be completed.

I have this data.

Hash ec811471388876c18520456b2372ee2bd3f22c697603a2ede0f27e041d85749f

Block Height 1531800 (77 confirmations)

Block Date / Time 2017-04-21 20:09:08

Total Output 3,571.673963 C2

Fees 0.01 C2

How many confirmations should I expect ??

The current issue is not linked to the number of confirmation (I don't know how many conf are required at Yobit).

Coin2 wallet at Yobit is displaying this message now and it is more clear regarding the sync:

Wallet status: Delayed (1354501 blocks)

I don't know what happened, but up until the time I opened support ticket the  Wallet status was  Online. I hope its not going to join league of Yobit coin wallets on maintenance till eternity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uacoin

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

where nrigo? How are the negotiations with Poloniex? may be coin won't be delisted.
Here is the answer from Poloniex:

Hi nrigo,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I understand that you are frustrated but I am afraid that we do not have any specifics that we can share regarding this. Unfortunately from time to time however, we must make a call whether to keep a market or to remove it. I am afraid that there is not a single metric that we use but rather several factors that weigh in to this final decision. As much as we would like to keep the markets that we chose to list, it is inevitable that some will have to be removed at some point. I am afraid C2 is one of these on this occasion.

We do always however announce these well in advance both on our Twitter and in our Notices section below our Trollbox.

You can also still initiate withdrawals for these coins until they are de-listed and for some time afterwards. You can do that here: https://poloniex.com/balances #C2

I am sorry for the inconvenience but once a decision is made on such matters it will ultimately not be reversed. If at any point you believe this could be re-listed due to some new features or increased interest in your coin then you are certainly free to re-request a listing here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Thank you so much for understanding.

Best regards,

Poloniex Support

there is not a single metric that we use but rather several factors that weigh in to this final decision
- ok then they should describe those  
several factors
- Isn't this Obvious?Huh!!!!!!

and they contradict themselves because further, they are stating that:

this could be re-listed due to some new features
 -so here they are actually stating that there are specific features  (  metric ) that they use when making the decision about the coin.

So I do not even consider this is the answer - this is total nonsense -  ZERO information - no explanation at all !!!!

They just discredit themselves, - this answer maybe worthy for smalltime low-level internet fraudsters - but not for the company of international level.
douche

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

dev are you going to be putting up the 2000000 dot or 1.4 btc to put this coin on cryptopia?

Bitnodes Pro is for Pro dick lickers
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:01:11 AM

dev are you going to be putting up the 2000000 dot or 1.4 btc to put this coin on cryptopia?

It's on Yobit. Not sure about Cryptopia, I know livecoin is in the workings as well.

ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

I'd be happy to run a bounty campaign for C2 to get onto a new exchange, and to fix Yobit's issues using my app PromoPlugs if the community or devs are interested in funding it.
Here's a demo campaign if to give you and idea of what I do.
http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=178

I can verify votes, posts, support ticket submissions, etc. And run Social Media campaigns =)
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:16:49 PM

It's on Yobit. Not sure about Cryptopia, I know livecoin is in the workings as well.
We are waiting for Livecoin.net response, then we will see for Cryptopia.

We don't have the funds to register on both exchange right now and the cost for Livecoin.net is 2 or 2.5 BTC.

jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:02:01 PM

We are waiting for Livecoin.net response, then we will see for Cryptopia.

We don't have the funds to register on both exchange right now and the cost for Livecoin.net is 2 or 2.5 BTC.

Great that C2 is now listed to yobit! I think that the next step is to create some volume and then think about other exchanges.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

why c2 in poloniex de-listed And is it after in de-listed by normal coin c2 poloniex back in stable price or dead?
Please give an explanation because I really support this is coin  Cool

maybe because it has had no development for years and the wallet is a piece of junk. It has no road map and there is no reason for it to exist.

I probably hold more of it than you so it is sad to face the truth about it i know.

The price will probably not sink much further than it is now. I see no reason for anyone to buy it though do you?

Why would you buy coin 2 over any other coin here?

jalmari

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

why c2 in poloniex de-listed And is it after in de-listed by normal coin c2 poloniex back in stable price or dead?

maybe because it has had no development for years and the wallet is a piece of junk. It has no road map and there is no reason for it to exist.

I probably hold more of it than you so it is sad to face the truth about it i know.

The price will probably not sink much further than it is now. I see no reason for anyone to buy it though do you?

If you have so much C2 and you think that there is no reason for it to exist, then why did you not sell your coins in the last pump?

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
nrigo

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:07:34 PM

Remember well this Coin2 address:

CM8ayfAHZPuJQ1NqF8KLhp874kcaCCUDBa

It will be ranked in the top 10 very soon Wink

And this one belong to me: CbwUhHAC9ars7gskWo1JE8GdTwJYHyPdQs

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:10:24 PM

If you have so much C2 and you think that there is no reason for it to exist, then why did you not sell your coins in the last pump?

Because I was busy with other projects that were far larger.... and the fact their wallet was offline for months then syncing this broken piece of junk takes weeks when it does not freeze or just stop syncing for no reason.

I said here before they need to maximise the fact it was listed on polo and suggested a few alternatives for c2 even joining with hyper another project that just found itself delisted from bittrex.

The problem is neither team has any designers or coders and there is no road map or direction so of course they are worthless as anything other historical coins with good distribution. Other than they serve zero purpose right now.

Will that change? perhaps it will but would have been useful to make these changes before it got delisted from the largest exchange in the world.

oberotek

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

Please give an explanation because I really support this is coin  Cool

Because I was busy with other projects that were far larger.... and the fact their wallet was offline for months then syncing this broken piece of junk takes weeks when it does not freeze or just stop syncing for no reason.

I said here before they need to maximise the fact it was listed on polo and suggested a few alternatives for c2 even joining with hyper another project that just found itself delisted from bittrex.

The problem is neither team has any designers or coders and there is no road map or direction so of course they are worthless as anything other historical coins with good distribution. Other than they serve zero purpose right now.

Will that change? perhaps it will but would have been useful to make these changes before it got delisted from the largest exchange in the world.

Delisting has nothing to do with C2 coin itself or its current state of development ( or the lack of it ) - just some fraud is going on inside Poloniex! There are some coins with broken blockchain without developers at all, and failed fork and they are still listed LOL like XVC, for instance, LOL - this project completely beheaded but still on Polo lol.
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:18:17 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 11:51:02 AM by InsiderOfCrypto

Did you know that there will be articles about every recently delisted coin from Poloniex on Coindesk and others media resources ...  

Have developers of C2 coin been contacted by reporters already?
jalmari

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:32:46 AM

Strange, I have had no problems with the wallet. Yes, the syncing is slow, but so it is with several other coins as well. And, you could have send your coins even if the wallet is not fully synced.

Btw, I really think that Polo had their wallet offline because they wanted to P&D i.e. scam people.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
oberotek

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

Strange, I have had no problems with the wallet. Yes, the syncing is slow, but so it is with several other coins as well. And, you could have send your coins even if the wallet is not fully synced.

Btw, I really think that Polo had their wallet offline because they wanted to P&D i.e. scam people.

Delisting has nothing to do with development or anything else this is just some fraud is happening inside Poloniex!

It wasn’t even delistings it just was good opportunity to scam people on money. Apparently, Polo was hacked during those DDOS attacks and some bitcoins are missing so this was the way to shift this burden onto others and clear the books.
uacoin

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:00:44 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 09:08:35 AM by uacoin

Altcoins Delisted From Poloniex are Not Dead and Kicking

Link to the article: https://coinidol.com/altcoins-delisted-from-poloniex-are-not-dead/

Altcoin communities, that are going to be delisted from Poloniex, are not dead and have commented on the situation.

P.S. If you are representative of any of 10 altcoins (Bitstar (BITS), Coin 2.1 (C2), Horizon (HZ), NobleCoin (NOBL), NuShares (NSR), Qibuck (QBK), Qora (QORA), Quatloo (QTL), ShadowCash(SDC), (VOX) and Magi (XMG)), that are not quoted in this article, but you have something to add about the situation in an extra comment, you are welcome to reach out Coinidol via info@coinidol.com.

nrigo you should contact this reporter (info@coinidol.com)

This is actually very good opportunity to attract attention of the crowd towards C2 coin - and get some good publicity,

it's actually quite possible after such publicity other exchanges will show an active interest in C2 coin

nrigo

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:41:53 PM

Altcoins Delisted From Poloniex are Not Dead and Kicking

nrigo you should contact this reporter (info@coinidol.com)

This is actually very good opportunity to attract attention of the crowd towards C2 coin - and get some good publicity,

it's actually quite possible after such publicity other exchanges will show an active interest in C2 coin
Thank you for your excellent post Smiley

I will follow your recommendation and write an email to the reporter tomorrow.

Many frozen wallets for a very long time and the Poloniex decision seemed suspicious to me, but I didn't investigate more.

I thought they attempted to hide a possible issue which impacted these wallets and they would have been able to take advantage of the crash following the announcement to compensate the loss at a very low price... But it's only a hypothesis and I hope that the true will appear some day.

uacoin

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:15:24 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 08:49:53 PM by uacoin

Hacked or Corrupted? Suspicion of Insider Trading at Poloniex

Link to the article: https://coinidol.com/suspicion-of-insider-trading-at-poloniex/

Poloniex published an announcement that it is going to delist 17 altcoins. However, there are signs that someone knew about Poloniex’s decision to remove some altcoins before the official announcement on Twitter.

I thought they attempted to hide a possible issue which impacted these wallets and they would have been able to take advantage of the crash following the announcement to compensate the loss at a very low price... But it's only a hypothesis and I hope that the true will appear some day.

nrigo

they definitely took advantage of this situation because at the end of the day they are the only ones who pull the triggers  - so they've created this situation in order to take advantage of;  otherwise, why would they intentionally choose to hurt so many people?

Question is - are they so stupid?  or so corrupt?

zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

Makes sense, Polo has banned people from Washington state. I winder what other states in the usa have been banned and around the world.Polo up to some shady behavior!
 I tried to log in a few days ago and It's for real, no Polo for me now!
katrin69

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:54:18 AM

I tried to log in a few days ago and It's for real, no Polo for me now!

This is realy so big problem to add C2 to new echange? Why we can't make rebranding of coin (same DASH), give coin new life? What a problem? We can make this, just do something. Stop sitting in ass!
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: