Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 [1084] 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347502 times)
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

Damn chrysophylax, 5 posts one after another? Why so anxious? Here have some prozac.

And for the record sp has never released anything profitable, but at least he's not a pussy like you with a self-moderated thread.

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

Its all very well and good posting about these profitable coins, as soon as you do it kills them.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:51:45 AM

Damn chrysophylax, 5 posts one after another? Why so anxious? Here have some prozac.

And for the record sp has never released anything profitable, but at least he's not a pussy like you with a self-moderated thread.

answer by answer ...

point by point ... at least im not a coward like you or bensam that produce nothing but hot air ... and STILL build your farms to benefit no one else but yourselves ...

you know - i might have a bone to pick with rune - but you two are really pathetic ... which is why i think you are one and the same ... if not - you should be ...

but ho hum - thats the way things work ...

we will have our components of our hard work ready for the community of miners soon enough ... you however - will have your miserable existence bellowing out your crap in a continuous stream of crap ... with nothing beneficial for ANYONE to reap from ...

back to work - compilation done of the new miner ... now to test for the next few days - and release ... you know - because all we do is bitch - right? ...

pffft! ... imbeciles ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:10:26 AM

answer by answer ...

point by point ... at least im not a coward like you or bensam that produce nothing but hot air ... and STILL build your farms to benefit no one else but yourselves ...

you know - i might have a bone to pick with rune - but you two are really pathetic ... which is why i think you are one and the same ... if not - you should be ...

we will have our components of our hard work ready for the community of miners soon enough ... you however - will have your miserable existence bellowing out your crap in a continuous stream of crap ... with nothing beneficial for ANYONE to reap from ...

back to work - compilation done of the new miner ... now to test for the next few days - and release ... you know - because all we do is bitch - right? ...

pffft! ... imbeciles ...

#crysx

Yeah you do that, I'm sure someone eventually will tap you on the shoulder and say good job, then you can feel important.
I don't want to be beneficial for anyone other than my family, I know what's important in life. I don't need approval from strangers on the internet to feel competent and important.

What's funny is you can spend years optimizing an algo and you'll eventually hit bedrock, I on the other hand can always buy more GPUs, and win.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

Its all very well and good posting about these profitable coins, as soon as you do it kills them.

This is only for a couple of days. Then the market will return to normal.
Scroll a few pages back and you will find profitable coins. Your changes of a having a profitable mining experience increase with the sp-mod optimized kernels.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:19:09 AM

answer by answer ...

pffft! ... imbeciles ...

#crysx

Yeah you do that, I'm sure someone eventually will tap you on the shoulder and say good job, then you can feel important.
I don't want to be beneficial for anyone other than my family, I know what's important in life. I don't need approval from strangers on the internet to feel competent and important.

What's funny is you can spend years optimizing an algo and you'll eventually hit bedrock, I on the other hand can always buy more GPUs, and win.

aaand this is THE reason why society is the way it is ...

YOU - and the likes of YOU ...

if people help people help people - we would be a better society - a better community - and the selfishness that you portray over and over again would be eliminated - and as such almost EVERYONE would care - about you and your family also ... but alas - this world has people like you - and the idiocy that comes with such statements as yours ...

i dont need anyone to tap me on the shoulder to thank me - i just want to see them happy that they dont need to pay for such things as miners coming from people that it doesnt belong to ...

good on you mate ... im sure this greed makes you an awesome person - as can be seen in your profile name AND your persona here ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:23:20 AM

answer by answer ...

pffft! ... imbeciles ...

#crysx

if people help people help people - we would be a better society - a better community - and the selfishness that you portray over and over again would be eliminated - and as such almost EVERYONE would care - about you and your family also ... but alas - this world has people like you - and the idiocy that comes with such statements as yours ...

i dont need anyone to tap me on the shoulder to thank me - i just want to see them happy that they dont need to pay for such things as miners coming from people that it doesnt belong to ...

good on you mate ... im sure this greed makes you an awesome person - as can be seen in your profile name AND your persona here ...

#crysx

You go bro! Make the world great again! You have my vote!
Smart people adapt to reality, they don't try to change it.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:28:34 AM

answer by answer ...

pffft! ... imbeciles ...

#crysx

#crysx

You go bro! Make the world great again! You have my vote!
Smart people adapt to reality, they don't try to change it.

smart people do the best they can - with what is available to them without the behest and detriment to others in the process ...

greedy scum look after their pockets - and nothing else ...

just a wild guess - but bet you voted for trump - right? ... hehehe ... lotta good thats done so far ...

smart does not equal greedy ... understand that and know HOW to make the changes in your own life - to benefit yourself - your family - and the rest of society ... the way you are now - well ... what else can i say ...

sold your mum anytime recently? ...

you will learn - possibly too late - but you will ...

#crysx

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:32:55 AM

do you guys really think that we care? go to PM or to another thread.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:33:44 AM

we know you dont care pallas ...

this is why we are here ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:35:32 AM

smart people do the best they can - with what is available to them without the behest and detriment to others in the process ...

just a wild guess - but bet you voted for trump - right? ... hehehe ... lotta good thats done so far ...

smart does not equal greedy ... understand that and know HOW to make the changes in your own life - to benefit yourself - your family - and the rest of society ... the way you are now - well ... what else can i say ...

#crysx
Thankfully I'm not from the USA and thankfully Trump is not the president of the world. And I don't believe in voting nor democracies or society. I only get to abuse them for my benefit. I'm doing fine so far, I don't have to wake up each morning to go to work, I get to travel around, got a nice family, house, 3 cars, no debt, no stress, no drama. So what should I be learning? Should I be spending my time trying to be useful for a society that will gladly let me die for the "greater good"? No thanks man. I'm doing fine on my own.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

#crysx
Thankfully I'm not from the USA and thankfully Trump is not the president of the world. And I don't believe in voting nor democracies or society. I only get to abuse them for my benefit. I'm doing fine so far, I don't have to wake up each morning to go to work, I get to travel around, got a nice family, house, 3 cars, no debt, no stress, no drama. So what should I be learning? Should I be spending my time trying to be useful for a society that will gladly let me die for the "greater good"? No thanks man. I'm doing fine on my own.

nice ...

i guess that says it all then ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

nice ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Great, glad we're finally on the same page. I was like you when I was young and naive and wanted to make the world a better place, then I got burned over and over again, and here I am today. If anything you'll get to be me once you mature and learned your lesson that society creates idiots just so it can eat them.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:07:51 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 01:41:48 PM by chrysophylax

nice ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Great, glad we're finally on the same page. I was like you when I was young and naive and wanted to make the world a better place, then I got burned over and over again, and here I am today. If anything you'll get to be me once you mature and learned your lesson that society creates idiots just so it can eat them.

im not young - nor naive ...

ive experience and history - and will continue my fight against greedy people - regardless of how jaded you or rune may be ... as with the entire CWI team ...

as for rune with that message above - he will learn his lesson soon ...

#crysx

erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:12:31 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 02:57:49 PM by erbott1

This is only for a couple of days. Then the market will return to normal.
Scroll a few pages back and you will find profitable coins. Your changes of a having a profitable mining experience increase with the sp-mod optimized kernels.

This is bullshit. It will not return to normal. It has happened with other coins too that when you mention it here, profit goes trough toilet. You only say it because you want to sell your modded miner. But you are free to say what you want, I am not here to judge you. Just saying how it goes. By the way difficulty already jumped to whopping 227k, it's just insane. Even costing about half of million farms are now interested...
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

Why yiimp pool for BTX is down more hours a day ? SP pls ? .

Use supernova they got 1% fee anyway.

Switch to EU server works fine .

we are almost finished our new server build ...

when that happens - we will have an even more solid infrastructure to cater for our pools - including btx ...

CWI-Pool system is growing by the week ...

so is the rest of the systems we are building ...

#crysx

That's fine, so a European server is fast and without lag, maybe better than the other, I stay there.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

The only fight you need to fight is with the CCC team.

You can mine bitcore on a bigger pool with 0% fee, no conection problems based in the us. So why do we need you?

0% fee where?
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:41:45 PM

The only fight you need to fight is with the CCC team.
You can mine bitcore on a bigger pool with 0% fee, no conection problems based in the us. So why do we need you?
0% fee where?

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:48:01 PM

we know you dont care pallas ...

this is why we are here ...

#crysx

And trying to guilt a developer into working for you. He's not the only one, there is a reason your thread is dead. Show some results and stop with the chest beating it gets tiring. You say the same thing over and over again about how you're going to be a super power and you're going to rule from your fortress of evil. It's the same shit every time and you never have anything to back it up. You're like a bad villain from a comic book.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Pages: « 1 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 [1084] 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: