Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 [1085] 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:53:19 PM

do you guys really think that we care? go to PM or to another thread.

we know you dont care pallas ...

this is why we are here ...

#crysx

And trying to guilt a developer into working for you. He's not the only one, there is a reason your thread is dead. Show some results and stop with the chest beating it gets tiring. You say the same thing over and over again about how you're going to be a super power and you're going to rule from your fortress of evil. It's the same shit every time and you never have anything to back it up. You're like a bad villain from a comic book.

Oh please don't accuse one of the 'primary devs' of not doing any work. You don't want to be me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:37 PM

Can someone, anyone ......

Please, please, PLEASE ....

.... lock this thread for 24 / 48 hours so that everyone ---- EVERYONE cools off and takes a step back and thinks about how childish you are acting.
There are people that come here for info and help, and all you can do is bitch slap each other.

We don't want to read it -- END OF --
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:31:01 PM

.... lock this thread for 24 / 48 hours so that everyone ---- EVERYONE cools off and takes a step back and thinks about how childish you are acting.
There are people that come here for info and help, and all you can do is bitch slap each other.

It's an elaborate ruse to prevent people from knowing which coin to mine! Hardy harhar.

scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

It's an elaborate ruse to prevent people from knowing which coin to mine! Hardy harhar.

IT IS AN INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN CRYPTO-TROLLS--

There are several inside jokes within this thread that keep the trolls amused.  There is no chance that the trolls will ever "cool-off".  Never, ever, no-way.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
NetopyrMan

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:01:32 PM

Gtx 1080ti
pl 130%
keccak ccminer alexis - 1750 kh/s

link for that miner pls? or is it  _sp privat miner?
thinkfar

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:47:38 PM

Its all very well and good posting about these profitable coins, as soon as you do it kills them.

This is only for a couple of days. Then the market will return to normal.
Scroll a few pages back and you will find profitable coins. Your changes of a having a profitable mining experience increase with the sp-mod optimized kernels.

This is bullshit. It will not return to normal. It has happened with other coins too that when you mention it here, profit goes trough toilet. You only say it because you want to sell your modded miner. But you are free to say what you want, I am not here to judge you. Just saying how it goes. By the way difficulty already jumped to whopping 227k, it's just insane. Even costing about half of million farms are now interested...

It seems that there is already ASIC for Keccak as I see, the network jumps high (10 times) at extremely high speed without increasing a lot of workers, like someone is testing their ASICs.
jimmykl

Activity: 349
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:48:20 PM

Even if you ignore someone will quote them so you'll have to unsubscribe or try and filter out the noise… or grab some popcorn…
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:47:06 PM

Just all mine BTC with your CPU ^^

kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:57:53 PM

Bitcore spmod 3 ?

Do you sell it ?

Do you do a discount on spmod 2 ?

I want it so hard, but as my farm is really small, it's not worth it.

Who would like to buy it with me ?

like gathered buy.

scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:33:25 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 01:35:20 PM by scryptr

Gtx 1080ti
pl 130%
keccak ccminer alexis - 1750 kh/s

link for that miner pls? or is it  _sp privat miner?

CRYPTOMINING-BLOG.COM HAS IT--

Alexis' GitHub is github.com/alexis78.  You will need to compile his source on Linux or Windows.  However, CryptoMining-Blog has posted a link to Alexis' miner that is pre-compiled.  It is a most recent post, on the first or second page as of 18 OCT 17.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:37:48 AM

Yeah, SP will definitely need some more work on the keccak mod in order to compete with the free miner, right now the difference is only ~ 7-8% in SP's favor.
du44

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:54:55 AM

Yeah, SP will definitely need some more work on the keccak mod in order to compete with the free miner, right now the difference is only ~ 7-8% in SP's favor.
With skein and blake2s now 0.3% boost and 2% fee(for skein), just paid 0.1 btc for this and got optimized shit miner which does lesser or same hashrate as alexis miner. Another sp kernels working fine for me, but i don't want to buy sp miner anymore, before it will be fixed/optimized, or i receive any compensation from sp or moneyback.
i have almost all sp-mods and not resell any, but negative impressions still with me.

hello
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:22:36 AM

With skein and blake2s now 0.3% boost and 2% fee(for skein), just paid 0.1 btc for this and got optimized shit miner which does lesser or same hashrate as alexis miner. Another sp kernels working fine for me, but i don't want to buy sp miner anymore, before it will be fixed/optimized, or i receive any compensation from sp or moneyback.
i have almost all sp-mods and not resell any, but negative impressions still with me.
The same here. But as usual everything is just your choice. If you buy a cake, spent 0.05 BTC but later you get free cake with more taste whether you will be sad and angry?

yobit.net is banned from signatures
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:54:20 AM

Keccak and skein (and blake) are good for FPGA, don't be surprised if the profit for GPU drops quickly.
A good FPGA programmer can do the miner in some days. It will be 5 time more efficient than GPU, or more.

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:05:37 AM

#crysx

And trying to guilt a developer into working for you. He's not the only one, there is a reason your thread is dead. Show some results and stop with the chest beating it gets tiring. You say the same thing over and over again about how you're going to be a super power and you're going to rule from your fortress of evil. It's the same shit every time and you never have anything to back it up. You're like a bad villain from a comic book.

Oh please don't accuse one of the 'primary devs' of not doing any work. You don't want to be me.

He's not a primary developer. You still have no idea what goes on around here. He's released one miner and it conveniently (somehow) had the same hashrate as SP's release. Another miner for a algo no one uses to try and perpetuate his shitcoin. Furthermore he doesn't actually develop anything, he supposedly has a developer working for him.

You're still a dumbass and a asshole Gary. It's amazing how well you can talk out your ass without any regard for your credibility. It's like you think the chat scrolls past fast enough here that no one will notice.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

#crysx

He's not a primary developer. You still have no idea what goes on around here. He's released one miner and it conveniently (somehow) had the same hashrate as SP's release. Another miner for a algo no one uses to try and perpetuate his shitcoin. Furthermore he doesn't actually develop anything, he supposedly has a developer working for him.

You're still a dumbass and a asshole Gary. It's amazing how well you can talk out your ass without any regard for your credibility. It's like you think the chat scrolls past fast enough here that no one will notice.
*An asshole. And I find it hilarious that you stoop to childish insults.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:21:25 AM

#crysx

Yup, believe it or not if you actually care what people think about you (such as your credibility) you have to manage it by actually doing a tiny bit of research before you spew shit. And I'm sure childish insults are below your good graces asshole.

Wolf0 uses anyone who remotely sides with his position, pretty typical considering he was insulting you a page ago and now he's trying to rub your shoulders. It's pretty much a circus in here.

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:27:27 AM

#crysx

Yup, believe it or not if you actually care what people think about you (such as your credibility) you have to manage it by actually doing a tiny bit of research before you spew shit. And I'm sure childish insults are below your good graces asshole.

Wolf0 uses anyone who remotely sides with his position, pretty typical considering he was insulting you a page ago and now he's trying to rub your shoulders. It's pretty much a circus in here.
Why would I care what internet strangers think about me? I ain't selling anything and I'm not that insecure buddy. It's even more hilarious that you think that you have any credibility here.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:17:35 AM

#crysx

Heh - even a broken clock is right twice a day. I'm willing to call it as I see it - unlike you, I'm not going to argue against someone's position simply because I don't like them.

It is cute how you slap random things together. That phrase refers to repetition and eventually being right, Gary hasn't displayed any of that. You also literally just rewrote what I just said about Gary.

And yes, you just use people to try and forward your position. You make it seem like there are two options there, either supporting Gary or disagreeing him. A falso dichotomy. You could've simply said nothing, but instead you chose to use someone you don't even agree with to try and stick it to someone else in order to make your own position look stronger.

Original indeed.

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

It is cute how you slap random things together. That phrase refers to repetition and eventually being right, Gary hasn't displayed any of that. You also literally just rewrote what I just said about Gary.

And yes, you just use people to try and forward your position. You make it seem like there are two options there, either supporting Gary or disagreeing him. A falso dichotomy. You could've simply said nothing, but instead you chose to use someone you don't even agree with to try and stick it to someone else in order to make your own position look stronger.

Original indeed.

Why are you so obsessed with me?

Pages: « 1 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 [1085] 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: