Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 [1086] 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

TROLLS HIDE UNDER BRIDGES--

They eat goats and small children.  And, their poop and breath smells really, really bad.

Has anyone else noticed a funny odor?       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:28:43 PM

TROLLS HIDE UNDER BRIDGES--

They eat goats and small children.  And, their poop and breath smells really, really bad.

Has anyone else noticed a funny odor?       --scryptr

My main diet is gullible egomaniacs. 

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:48:47 PM

These comments are so far off topic it's unreal. Can we get back to SP selling others work for his own gain?
garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

These comments are so far off topic it's unreal. Can we get back to SP selling others work for his own gain?

Lets file a class action lawsuit in China over GPL violations. I'm sure that will workout great!

scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:24:45 PM

Lets file a class action lawsuit in China over GPL violations. I'm sure that will workout great!

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTING--

The trolls have been watching too many Bruce Lee movies at union meetings.  It really has been a bad influence on their perception of reality.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

It is cute how you slap random things together. That phrase refers to repetition and eventually being right, Gary hasn't displayed any of that. You also literally just rewrote what I just said about Gary.

And yes, you just use people to try and forward your position. You make it seem like there are two options there, either supporting Gary or disagreeing him. A falso dichotomy. You could've simply said nothing, but instead you chose to use someone you don't even agree with to try and stick it to someone else in order to make your own position look stronger.

Original indeed.

Why are you so obsessed with me?

You can't be seriously that stupid where you responded to a post that wasn't even about you? lol... Has to be trolling, there is no other way.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

Keccak and skein (and blake) are good for FPGA, don't be surprised if the profit for GPU drops quickly.
A good FPGA programmer can do the miner in some days. It will be 5 time more efficient than GPU, or more.

Yeah, looking at this coin it does appear there are ASICs running on it or could also be EC2 instances.

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:05:24 PM

It is cute how you slap random things together. That phrase refers to repetition and eventually being right, Gary hasn't displayed any of that. You also literally just rewrote what I just said about Gary .

And yes, you just use people to try and forward your position. You make it seem like there are two options there, either supporting Gary or disagreeing him. A falso dichotomy. You could've simply said nothing, but instead you chose to use someone you don't even agree with to try and stick it to someone else in order to make your own position look stronger.

Original indeed.

You can't be seriously that stupid where you responded to a post that wasn't even about you? lol... Has to be trolling, there is no other way.

You can't be seriously that stupid to say your post wasn't about me yet you mentioned my name 3 times? Once OK, it's cool, twice you got me ticklish, but thrice, thrice I get summoned!

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:55:05 AM

Keccak and skein (and blake) are good for FPGA, don't be surprised if the profit for GPU drops quickly.
A good FPGA programmer can do the miner in some days. It will be 5 time more efficient than GPU, or more.

could you give us some links to Support that Claim?
last time i read about fpga there werent even worth considering, would have more luck with usb stick ascis

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
jimmykl

Activity: 349
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

last time i read about fpga there werent even worth considering, would have more luck with usb stick ascis

I do chip design for them personally. Consider his statement verified.

Would said FPGAs be a commercial venture or just for in-house use?
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:40:59 AM

It is cute how you slap random things together. That phrase refers to repetition and eventually being right, Gary hasn't displayed any of that. You also literally just rewrote what I just said about Gary .

Original indeed.

You can't be seriously that stupid to say your post wasn't about me yet you mentioned my name 3 times? Once OK, it's cool, twice you got me ticklish, but thrice, thrice I get summoned!

Who was I responding to dude? You're trying really hard to wriggle out of this when you simply glanced over the post you thought it was a response to you because you saw your name, when it wasn't. The post wasn't about you, it was about another person using you and talking to them.

Surface processing verse reader comprehension. I know it's tough, but it completely fits your MO, just like all your other posts where you assume because someone talks out their ass you think they're a developer. You don't spend any time actually reading and just come up with the first knee jerk response you can, typical of kids today. Now you're just trying to save face, which isn't working because we both know the post wasn't about you.

He occasionally produces code, but there is no commercial venture because either it's too buggy to do or he doesn't actually have a working program. If he did, he would have warehouses full of them, but he doesn't, so he can't. It's just like Chryo talking about how he's going to conquer the universe, but he still has to stop back in here to remind us of his existence, much like Wolf0.

Actions speak louder then words. Everyone, especially online, likes to beat their chest to make what they do seem bigger then it really is.

As far as what Pallas said, some algorithms are easier to paralyze (parallel?) and fit better inside small footprints (that also depends on the kind of FPGA). Also notice where Wolf0 just said "Believe me I'm a developer" and Pallas actually attempted to talk about it a bit. You can't inherit credibility either.

Also chip design (designing ASICs from the ground up) != programming a FPGA.

Also segued the actual question.

grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

Smart cash diff went x7 few days after sp showed here how profitable it was,no 5% increase on his mod can compete with this diff increase and no-we cant wait few days for diff to go down since more and more people will go on this train.It was a great ride for us who did our research and  discovered this coin early but now all the profit is gone and only big farms will mine it since they can pay for 5% increase that also means no profit for small miners....
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:41:59 AM

He occasionally produces code, but there is no commercial venture because either it's too buggy to do or he doesn't actually have a working program. If he did, he would have warehouses full of them, but he doesn't, so he can't. It's just like Chryo talking about how he's going to conquer the universe, but he still has to stop back in here to remind us of his existence, much like Wolf0.

As far as what Pallas said, some algorithms are easier to paralyze (parallel?) and fit better inside small footprints (that also depends on the kind of FPGA). Also notice where Wolf0 just said "Believe me I'm a developer" and Pallas actually attempted to talk about it a bit. You can't inherit credibility either.

You are talking about things you don't know, as usual. You are just speculating.
What makes you think Wolf0 doesn't have FPGA implementations ready? What makes you think there aren't any FPGA farms mining blake or keccak based algos?
FPGA is there, even if you don't want it.
But people shouldn't care. As long as a coin is profitable, what's the problem?

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:56:28 AM

Who was I responding to dude? You're trying really hard to wriggle out of this when you simply glanced over the post you thought it was a response to you because you saw your name, when it wasn't. The post wasn't about you, it was about another person using you and talking to them.

Surface processing verse reader comprehension. I know it's tough, but it completely fits your MO, just like all your other posts where you assume because someone talks out their ass you think they're a developer. You don't spend any time actually reading and just come up with the first knee jerk response you can, typical of kids today. Now you're just trying to save face, which isn't working because we both know the post wasn't about you.

Well based on your analysis I need to think that you're a developer. While I very well know you're just a petty human being that is frustrated and wants to die because nobody loves him.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:08:20 AM

You are talking about things you don't know, as usual. You are just speculating.
What makes you think Wolf0 doesn't have FPGA implementations ready? What makes you think there aren't any FPGA farms mining blake or keccak based algos?
FPGA is there, even if you don't want it.
But people shouldn't care. As long as a coin is profitable, what's the problem?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

Original indeed.

Actions speak louder then words. Everyone, especially online, likes to beat their chest to make what they do seem bigger then it really is.

Also chip design (designing ASICs from the ground up) != programming a FPGA.

Also segued the actual question.

Please, bensam - you have done neither, and you know nothing of the subject. While chip design targeting ASIC often has different constraints and techniques that you keep in mind, a hardware design is quite possible to do which will work on both... although, again, you'd change certain things depending on your target if you were going for maximum efficiency.

I not only have done quite a few designs myself, but was hired by the Sia team to consult on their ASIC's chip design - which I was actually quite beneficial to, as I worked with the team at Custom Silicon Solutions. You, on the other paw, wouldn't be able to figure out how to do (for example) a 32-bit addition using only gates - do yourself a favor, and for once in your life, just stop pretending you know what you're on about. You can still have a little bit of dignity.

he has none ...

dignity nor experience nor knowledge ...

he talks like he KNOWS - when in reality he has little knowledge of anything he just spewed ...

not of fpga design ...
not of your workings with ( and in ) any companies ...
not of the background work and designs CWI had - has - and is still currently doing nor of the ongoing deals with corporates and manufacturers that he purchases products from ...

as we all actually develop - accrue - procure - design - and produce --- he and his ilk can only resign themselves to assumptions and degradation of all sorts - so that they can feel better for doing NOTHING at all for the betterment of this industry - or any other industry for that matter ...

keep on it mate ...

imbeciles will be imbeciles ...

and buttsam - had you ANY idea about us - the companies - the dealings - the developments that ANY of us do - then you wouldnt be spewing the crap you are about any of those things ... but the fact is you neither have the nous nor the gall to actually do anything worth its weight ... and as if ANY of us would take you on anyway - let alone allow you KNOW of anything we were doing in the background ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

Welcome back chrysophylax, you're exactly what this thread needs now.

antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:32:24 PM

Trolling battle weekend for senior forum members haha!

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

Nexus #10 sendt to the donators. This version has pool support as well.

gtx 1070 g1 gaming. +150 core, -500 memory 100% tdp 164 MHASH

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

Trolling battle weekend for senior forum members haha!

holy patushka batman ...

i think i look like that guy with the zimmer frame in the stripe shirt ...

Tongue ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 [1086] 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: