Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 02:16:24 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 02:40:30 PM by synechist

It's a remnant of a very large smear campaign that was directed at the Blocknet way back in 2014.

Fortunately, we've (a) not just disappeared with the ICO funds years ago, as some people suspected we'd do, and (b) we put our heads down, got to work, and delivered a functional decentralised exchange.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

Some trolls are just worried to see the huge success of recent testing just spreading wrong information about this mega project. I have believe in team because their work is truly awesome and Block is going to become the leader of the market.
commenter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:04:43 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 10:23:08 PM by commenter

Some trolls are just worried to see the huge success of recent testing just spreading wrong information about this mega project. I have believe in team because their work is truly awesome and Block is going to become the leader of the market.

There does't even need to be a mega project ! There are coins that have no mega projects at all and have higher market caps then Blocknet. They even have more coins available then block and have higher market caps. Block is still undervalued in comparison to these coins. If the project launches and has succes excellent, but the project shouldn't determine the value at this point in time. The limited amount of coins available should determine the price of blocknet not the project.

Blocknet should be by now in the 9 million plus market cap range without any project at all !

Just go to coin market cap and look at what's in the 9 million plus market cap range and decide your self.

Blocknet should be number 46 on the coin market cap list. It's redicoulus that it does not have a market cap of almost 9 million plus.

When there are coins that do absolutely nothing with nine million plus market caps.  

truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:43:26 PM

There does't even need to be a mega project ! There are coins that have no mega projects at all and have higher market caps then Blocknet. They even have more coins available then block and have higher market caps. Block is still undervalued in comparison to these coins. If the project launches and has succes excellent, but the project shouldn't determine the value at this point in time. The limited amount of coins available should determine the price of blocknet not the project.

Blocknet should be by now in the 9 million plus market cap range without any project at all !

Just go to coin market cap and look at what's in the 9 million plus market cap range and decide your self.

Screw it. Im gonna get more. I am 100% sure these prices will never be this low again $1.50 - $2.00.
danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:03:38 PM

Screw it. Im gonna get more. I am 100% sure these prices will never be this low again $1.50 - $2.00.

Without any marketing, we are top100. This is a good sign. Once the work is done, we will see where we go!
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:01:52 PM

Mac wallet is now available

atcsecure
[5:52 PM]
the osx wallet is now on the auto-build system and is available @ - http://builds.xcurrency.co/BlocknetMacos/Build%20Macos/ --- please keep in mind this is for testing the DX only and running in “testnet” mode, there are some bugs due to the auto-build process which are still being resolved

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
mixtaman

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:03:22 AM

What are the key differences between supernet and blocknet?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

What are the key differences between supernet and blocknet?

Hey, thanks for the question. Would you ask it on our AMA page?

That'll set the answers down for perpetuity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/theblocknet/comments/676buj/ask_anything_about_blocknet_qa/

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

Hope you guys are throwing everything at getting this out asap. Could be the best project of this year but the team size needs increasing and timing is key. Once the other dex's (even though they are weak sauce compared to blocknet) take hold it will be more tricky to get them onto block. This needs to be the first if possible.

The project was all the talk a few weeks back now it's losing momentum a bit.

Come on guys beef up the team and let's get a good working version out asap. The time is ripe now whilst people are waking up to the centralised exchange games.

danielwwt

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

Hope you guys are throwing everything at getting this out asap. Could be the best project of this year but the team size needs increasing and timing is key. Once the other dex's (even though they are weak sauce compared to blocknet) take hold it will be more tricky to get them onto block. This needs to be the first if possible.

Come on guys beef up the team and let's get a good working version out asap. The time is ripe now whilst people are waking up to the centralised exchange games.

I've talked to BTC38 and they said they will consider listing block.

I will send more info for them to review.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 06:55:16 PM

Nice work!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

This is great piece of work this listing will bring Chinese community to this project. I will appreciate your efforts to raise awareness for this huge project Block really deserve to be on top exchanges.
Crypto-irkek

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:34:36 PM

Listen to this guy, he knows what he is talking about.
Get some more people on work, do some marketing.
Very unique project, but marketing is poor!
PeytonItemu

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:40:06 PM

Hi all, Im new looking this proyect. Not understand all the things, but in resume will be the 1st decentralized exchange right?
That idea brought me here XD
But what is the functionality of the BLOCK coins?
We will need to have BLOCK coins to trade other coins or what?
 Huh
danielwwt

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

Hi all, Im new looking this proyect. Not understand all the things, but in resume will be the 1st decentralized exchange right?
That idea brought me here XD
But what is the functionality of the BLOCK coins?
We will need to have BLOCK coins to trade other coins or what?
 Huh

check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALxr7MpaIoA

BelowAb0ve

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:34:15 AM

Excuse me, but why in the living hell aren't people loading into Blocknet!?!?  Its beyond me!  Let me explain for those who don't know -

Blocknet are relentlessly building a decentralized exchange.  The ONLY truly decentralized exchange, where you will maintain FULL control over your funds at ALL times.  No third parties ever involved, no trust required.  This is NOT true for ANY other DEX project out there.

No govt agency will be able to shut it down and seize funds, and no shady exchange can run off with your money.  You won't even have to hand over any personal information to use it.  Fees will likely be much much lower than poloniex and the like, and trades will happen instantly.

I mean the whole thing will be an absolute game changer!  Project of the year!

The developers are super super smart, they know exactly what they're doing, and are fully committed. There are a bunch of other exciting spin offs from the tech they're developing - which is going to allow different blockchains be able inter-operate and interact together.  For now, they move toward the Blocknet DEX - with already working, proven, executed trades in the bag...

What's more, you can buy an exchange node for 5000 block - that's only about 5btc at these insane prices on Bittrex.  Exchange nodes administer trade fees, and for running the node you will receive a small commission of every trade that goes through you (just let that sink for a minute...)

Yes it's real, it has a tangible inherent value (unlike the other rubbish getting pumped out there).  The demand will be massive - every crypto-trader with half a brain cell will be using it (wouldn't you be!?).  Yet there it sits, waiting, looking for some love...

Yup, you're welcome, please thank me later Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Excuse me, but why in the living hell aren't people loading into Blocknet!?!?  Its beyond me!  Let me explain for those who don't know -

Blocknet are relentlessly building a decentralized exchange.  The ONLY truly decentralized exchange, where you will maintain FULL control over your funds at ALL times.  No third parties ever involved, no trust required.  This is NOT true for ANY other DEX project out there.

No govt agency will be able to shut it down and seize funds, and no shady exchange can run off with your money.  You won't even have to hand over any personal information to use it.  Fees will likely be much much lower than poloniex and the like, and trades will happen instantly.

The developers are super super smart, they know exactly what they're doing, and are fully committed. There are a bunch of other exciting spin offs from the tech they're developing - which is going to allow different blockchains be able inter-operate and interact together.  For now, they move toward the Blocknet DEX - with already working, proven, executed trades in the bag...

What's more, you can buy an exchange node for 5000 block - that's only about 5btc at these insane prices on Bittrex.  Exchange nodes administer trade fees, and for running the node you will receive a small commission of every trade that goes through you (just let that sink for a minute...)

Yes it's real, it has a tangible inherent value (unlike the other rubbish getting pumped out there).  The demand will be massive - every crypto-trader with half a brain cell will be using it (wouldn't you be!?).  Yet there it sits, waiting, looking for some love...

The problem is people will not believe it until they see it.

It's like anything you notice the pump as soon as it is fully operational. Which is strange because by then you missed the best buying opportunity.

The hold back here is that it has been in development for years. Investors are speculating there will be many months and opportunities to buy before actual release so are gaining from other pumps first.

However really since coblee and sys dev and DZ have actually seen it working there is even more reason to believe it is an amazing opportunity only not gaining first mover on it is the concern. Once it is out I think you will see a huge green candle if it is released in reasonable time frame.

truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

It's like anything you notice the pump as soon as it is fully operational. Which is strange because by then you missed the best buying opportunity.

The hold back here is that it has been in development for years. Investors are speculating there will be many months and opportunities to buy before actual release so are gaining from other pumps first.

However really since coblee and sys dev and DZ have actually seen it working there is even more reason to believe it is an amazing opportunity only not gaining first mover on it is the concern. Once it is out I think you will see a huge green candle if it is released in reasonable time frame.

I know its hard not to but don't worry too much about the timeframe.  Wink
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 12:33:22 PM

I know its hard not to but don't worry too much about the timeframe.  Wink

Regarding a roadmap, here is our plan:

- publish an initial list of planned features
- allow people to vote on features (probably by directly funding each feature), in order for us to gauge the market's priorities
- put the features in the order of priority resulting from the votes (this can be readjusted as later votes come in - no need for a cutoff)
- add features as they come up

Sound good?
I plan to publish this in the next few days at the latest.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 12:36:23 PM

Development update:

atcsecure [1:33 PM]
v.19 of the dx was pushed to github lastnight

osx & windows wallet are available for testing this build

this is the last release before the servicenode code is pushed (edited)

I updated the blog w/ the URL’s for osx/windows @ http://blocknet.co/?page_id=138

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: