Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Everething

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Futurest

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:47:44 AM

Can anyone point me in the direction of the rules regarding buying the blocknet tokens with a currency like XC.  I'm thinking what's the deal with purchasing them if you can purchase them with multiple currencies?

Thanks for any help

Where can I buy Blocknet or is it just buying the coins that are part of Blocknet? As I have some of them already

When ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter - pairs BTC/BLOCK

You will be able to buy also BlockNet tokens on coingateway.net with participating currencies at a 10% discount , there will be custom page created for it

You have to figure out the best way for you, we will see also what the prices of participating currencies are when ITO starts

After ITO, BlockNet shares will be still tradeable on mentioned exchanges , BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay there

Are we able to sell the tokens for BTC after the sale is over?

Yup. At Bittrex, Poloniex, Bter, and Coingateway.

The BTC:BLOCK pairing will continue until tokens are redeemable for NHZ assets (when fee payouts begin).

Awesome, Thanks dude Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dan7777777

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:18:42 PM

Can anyone point me in the direction of the rules regarding buying the blocknet tokens with a currency like XC.  I'm thinking what's the deal with purchasing them if you can purchase them with multiple currencies?

Thanks for any help

Where can I buy Blocknet or is it just buying the coins that are part of Blocknet? As I have some of them already

When ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter - pairs BTC/BLOCK

You will be able to buy also BlockNet tokens on coingateway.net with participating currencies at a 10% discount , there will be custom page created for it

You have to figure out the best way for you, we will see also what the prices of participating currencies are when ITO starts

After ITO, BlockNet shares will be still tradeable on mentioned exchanges , BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay there

The BTC:BLOCK pairing will continue until tokens are redeemable for NHZ assets (when fee payouts begin).

But will it be possible to sell the tokens for BTC AFTER the NHZ Assets come into play as well?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:42:36 PM

Thanks for any help

But will it be possible to sell the tokens for BTC AFTER the NHZ Assets come into play as well?

^^ In how many days after ITO will the trading of Block/BTC begin?

The Block:BTC pairings will begin at the start of the ITO and will never stop.

The ITO is just a sell wall on a pairing.

dan7777777

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:44:27 PM

Thanks for any help

Great! Many thanks.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:50:45 PM

Can I clarify what I think is a fundamental difference from SuperNET?
BlockNET is collecting money through the ITO for development. SuperNET ICO funds will be used to purchase shares in coins and revenue-generating assets. (It is also entering into revenue-share agreements, of course, without taking an equity stake.) BlockNET is presumably relying on revenue sharing with its partners?
If that's the case, then there is an obvious distinction in the type of organisations they are, reflected in the NAV, risk, reward and approach to growth of each (and consequently appealing to different demographics).
Is this correct?

I need a bit of clarity on this too. Can somebody help out.

Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:52:49 PM

soon...

***Whale watching***
dan7777777

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:50:32 PM

Any word on the time of day this will start yet? I fear I may be at work and miss it! 
Everething

Activity: 67

Futurest

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:48:14 PM

Thanks for any help

Many Questions Smiley

So, for instance, I could buy Tokens via Coingateway with Stealthcoin and have them sent to a walletaddress on bittrex?  Then the tokens are good to go from the wallet on the exchange!?
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 03:08:01 PM

Thanks for any help

Many Questions Smiley

So, for instance, I could buy Tokens via Coingateway with Stealthcoin and have them sent to a walletaddress on bittrex?  Then the tokens are good to go from the wallet on the exchange!?

Yes you will be able to do that.

Feel free to exercise caution and send fractions of a token to begin with. But you'll have a standard PoS wallet until the Blocknet tech is released, so everything will work as QT-wallets always do.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:24:27 PM

I see CoinGateway is already prepared for the ITO on the 29th.

Yes, good!
There is no account needed there either

really nice to see that, apart from the fact that the logo is a rip off from Nintendo's Gamecube Tongue

dan7777777

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

BLOCKNET IS LIVE!

http://theblocknet.com/
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:39:57 PM

sweet! The site is a little basic, but I can image this is just v1
dan7777777

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:52:11 PM

When I buy Blocknet shares with lets say, Stealth, will the main profit be coming from Stealth?  If so, is it best to buy shares with multiple coins?

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:41:03 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 08:04:15 PM by mxxxxxx

When I buy Blocknet shares with lets say, Stealth, will the main profit be coming from Stealth?  If so, is it best to buy shares with multiple coins?

You can buy BlockNet shares with btc or any participating coin, each costs 0.00025 btc

When you are buying with participating coin you are just getting 10% discount, it is like for buying with Stealth you will be paying for each share 0.000225 btc

For owning BlockNet shares you will be getting dividends/fees from BlockNet.

Next part are revenues from participating coin services on Blocknet. It is like you can get additional revenue for helping running Stealth services on BlockNet with your Stealth wallet and your own coins. But you will be able to do this only with coins you still have in your wallet.

So you have to decide - to exchange all Stealth coins for BlockNet shares and gain revenues only from BlockNet or exchange only some Stealth for BlockNet shares and wait for Stealth to offer you services which can bring you more profit than BlockNet shares. You should be asking your coins developers about it Smiley

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:48:45 PM

BLOCKNET IS LIVE!

http://theblocknet.com/

Thanks

The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 11:59pm

Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:53:10 PM

Again, there needs to be incentive to buy XC itself during the blocknet IPO to get blocknet shares, Ive already proposed something where each coin are given more percentage offs at different times(EX: for the first 8 hours of blocknet you get 15% off when buying blocknet shares with XC, then after the 8 hours is up the percentage off goes down to 10%, then NHZ gets the 15% off the next 8 hours and etc etc). If not, then people will just buy a bunch of random coins in the blocknet, without focusing on 1 coin at a time, which would lead to low or no price increases and no incentive to buy any particular coin.

Bitcoindark went high because it was the core coin for the centralized supernet network, that was incentive itself. There isn't a core coin for Blocknet since they want it completely decentralized, so there Has to be an incentive to buy certain coins in the first place, and as of right now there is none.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 08:52:38 PM

Yes, good!

really nice to see that, apart from the fact that the logo is a rip off from Nintendo's Gamecube Tongue

How about this then?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:04:33 PM

Can I clarify what I think is a fundamental difference from SuperNET?
BlockNET is collecting money through the ITO for development. SuperNET ICO funds will be used to purchase shares in coins and revenue-generating assets. (It is also entering into revenue-share agreements, of course, without taking an equity stake.) BlockNET is presumably relying on revenue sharing with its partners?
If that's the case, then there is an obvious distinction in the type of organisations they are, reflected in the NAV, risk, reward and approach to growth of each (and consequently appealing to different demographics).
Is this correct?

I need a bit of clarity on this too. Can somebody help out.

Please can someone respond this, if this question is not clarify people will have great doubts in investing, We need serious answers here not trolls please.

Also, please remark here the difference between Supernet and Blocknet? the union makes us strong, why not all concentrate in one Universe of coins, stop dividing, friction, make races of coins, we are becoming like FIAT world, creating competition, fights who is the best, money , its all about money. Lets make a unique entity, lets join forces, if we are divided and create ghettos we are making crypto weaker and weaker, WE NEED UNION! I believe should be only one universe, city, country of coins. Look what happens in the actual world...too many countries, differences,religions, belief, create wars. Lets do not do the same with crypto! Please BlockNet join forces with SuperNet. Make only one country in one wolrd

Thanks

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:10:18 PM

Yes, good!

How about this then?

Awesome work!

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:22:42 PM

How about this then?

Looks very nice but is XST and not SXT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: